PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Adventures #24 boxcover

Lobo
12-03-2004, 05:33 AM
Why did Joey Silvera dedicate this movie to Fabio Scorpion? Did he die or did something happen to him? He used to be one of the main male pefromers in Joey's movies but haven't really seen much of him in the last year or so. I think he also got Joey a lot of the girls in Brazil that appeared in the Rogue adventures and Road Trip movies:

http://www.evilangel.com/images/boxcovers/jy-rogue_adventures_24_dvd-big.jpg

Bigguy
12-03-2004, 05:40 AM
http://hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1616

peb
12-03-2004, 06:03 AM
The Rogue Series will be strange without Fabio..RIP dude..

Kaylane looks absolutely gorgeous, i'm pleased to see her in some Joey movies. Cheers Lobo!

WendyWilliams
12-03-2004, 07:32 AM
Wow I didnt know it would be out so soon I just shot for him like a month ago, he works fast.

I dont know any of the girls in the video, Wheres Vicki, Danielle, Joanna, Vanity, HELPPPPPPPPPPP LOL

Anyway I cant wait to see it
Wendy

seaman
12-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Wow, great to have just come back from Brazil and see two "friends" on the box cover. FYI, Victoria Ribeiro is one of the coolest tgirls you'll ever meet and very very pretty in person. A little too "active" for my taste sexually, but a terrific girl nonetheless. Yasmin Pitanga, on the other hand, is HOT but sort of a bitch in person. Muita mercenaria (very mercenary) is how the brasilians put it on their HungAngels equivalent.

GuynLA
12-03-2004, 08:36 PM
Wendy so nice to see you in a new video. Early Xmas present for myself and nice to see Joey mixing American girls in with those HOT Brazillian babes too!! (not that he hasnt before) So Wendy whats next hopefully a hot scene with you Allanah, Danielle, and Vicki dominating some lucky guy.

Juan

Danielle Foxxx
12-04-2004, 09:34 PM
yes he is passed away and was one of Joey's closet friends, he died in a car accident. Joey is very sad, but is doing well.

Kisses Danielle

Bigguy
12-04-2004, 09:45 PM
The other thread indicated that he died during routine surgery.

Realgirls4me
12-04-2004, 10:06 PM
I can't.

I simply won't.

I'm not going to touch, or mesh, those last two posts out of respect for Fabio, and don't any of you deny you weren't tempted also.

RIP, Fabio.

seaman
12-04-2004, 11:59 PM
I was in Brasil and the story there was the routine surgery thing. Best I could understand, he was having a calf implant (to make him look more muscular) a few weeks ago and had some problems with the anesthesia so they stopped. A week later, stupidly, they tried again and he died of cardiac arrest during the next attempt.

Another terrible example of the risks in doing plastic surgery with irresponsible physicians.

Danielle Foxxx
12-05-2004, 08:26 AM
I was there the day after Joey got the news, I may be wrong, but it was a quick conversation, I don't remember details, I will have to ask him again and maybe I can get the answer to you all. I didn't know the guy I am just confirming the info, that's all.... But I do know Joey and I feel bad, and I don't think there is nothing bad on talking about things that people should know, sorry I may be wrong about the car part, but it was indeed an accident non the less....
But anyways, that's why I think he dedicated the video to him....

seaman
12-05-2004, 07:13 PM
No problem, Danielle, I might be wrong. I didn't hear the news first hand and although the portuguese words for "car" and "surgery" are quite different, its entirely possible something was lost in translation. Obviously, all the girls down there know Fabio and were really shaken up about this. I was at a "Dia T" party (weekly get together between admirers and girls) a few days after it was announced and all the girls were sorta freaking out about all the surgery they've had and how it was him who had the bad luck.

john69
12-11-2004, 01:36 AM
for they joey silvera is good director upcoming very with that actor collaborates.

and the film they is very good him i have see!!!!

pupper
12-11-2004, 03:37 AM
it was surgery, not a car accident. and if getting calf implants is "routine" in brazil, then i think South America's healthcare must be exceptional!!

here'a a link and story on AVN: http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary_Navigation=Articles&Action=View_Article&Content_ID=207007

Toro
12-11-2004, 11:08 AM
for they joey silvera is good director upcoming very with that actor collaborates.

who let Yoda in here?

partlycloudy
12-11-2004, 07:07 PM

who let Yoda in here?

:D

thanos
12-24-2004, 05:08 AM
OUT NOW! (http://shop.transsexual.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/dvd2.cgi?af=2028&ecode=1208459C&top20=&bestseller=)

john69
12-24-2004, 12:41 PM
VERY GOOD THANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they is very good profesional JOY SILVERA!!!!!!!

GOOD JOY SILVERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

phungu2
12-24-2004, 11:39 PM
anyone have any pix to post of Sabrina (the chick with the red hair on the box cover)