PDA

View Full Version : TATTOOS

DJ_Asia
03-28-2007, 02:54 AM
hit up Arianna she has some really nice work some of it done in NYC

Your_Best_Kept_Secret
03-28-2007, 02:58 AM
I love ink. I have 13 tattoos. The most recent of which is only a week old.

And Miami Ink is a nifty show :)

Reddman
03-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey ME, if make the trip up to nyadorned (Arianna's right they are world class quality wise) then don't sleep on the crew at Invisible NYC for high caliber ink too. Located at 148 Orchard St on the lower east side ,they are just a few minutes from Adorned which is in the East Village. Invisible has a great and classy atmosphere with an art gallery (cool contemporary art exhibits) on the front side and an intimate back space reserved for private, by appointment only (no flash) custom tatts. The co-owner Troy Denning has gained a renowned rep and following but the rest of the crew are pretty amazing and distinctive artists too. Check the portfolios of everbody but peep out the works of Marco Serio, Regino G. and Andre Malcolm. A bunch of nice folks with no attitude.Let me know what ya think.

http://www.troydenningtattoo.com/

http://www.marcoserio.com/

http://www.regnyc.com/

Ecstatic
03-28-2007, 03:41 PM
ME, I think you should do your own spin and make it a scorpion. There's enough Spideys already. You're unique, so make it unique.

I don't have any tatts and have no interest in them personally, but I admire work that is well done and have a couple of friends sporting some fine ink. Good art is good art, and skin is a great canvas if you're into it.

Reddman
03-28-2007, 04:27 PM

At first I misread your post. S#%t at first I thought you said you got 13 pieces done in a week LOL I would say that, yup gurl you sure do love ink!!! My bad!!! I'm just curious Your Best Kept might I ask what and where your ink is????

Oh yeah welcome to the board.

werwt22
03-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Hmmmm....I actually have a tatt im looking to get done that my sister designed. I would link but I dont want anyone to steal my idea =D. I'll have to check these guys out if you say they are that good.

Reddman
03-28-2007, 04:42 PM

At first I misread your post. S#%t at first I thought you said you got 13 pieces done in a week LOL I would say that, yup gurl you sure do love ink!!! My bad!!! I'm just curious Your Best Kept might I ask what and where your ink is????

Oh yeah welcome to the board.

Some visual aids might be nice :wink:

ShemaleFan
03-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Larissa have a nice tattoo on her back :roll:

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
03-28-2007, 08:04 PM
OOOO!
That is a fly ass back tattoo. I only have one tat (A dragon on my right arm) but I'm shopping around to get another on my left arm-( A design a friend of mine did for me featuring my astrological sign)
and one on my back. (Arrrgh! I heard back tats hurt like a MUTHA!!!! :x )

blackmagic
03-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Mystique heres a cool tat id recommend, just don’t get the colored ones and turn out like some of the ugly ass tgirls on here that have there entire upper body covered

Jericho
03-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Mystique heres a cool tat id recommend, just don’t get the colored ones and turn out like some of the ugly ass tgirls on here that have there entire upper body covered

That's not nice. :roll:
Her ink rawks!

Your_Best_Kept_Secret
03-28-2007, 10:11 PM
l
Larissa's tatto is gorgeous. It compliments her body wel :)

blackmagic
03-28-2007, 11:02 PM
l
Larissa's tatto is gorgeous. It compliments her body wel :)

:D lol whos larissa and whos the chunky chick in your avatar, she looks good :D