PDA

View Full Version : First time bottomed

Tonmill001
03-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Just thought Id share an expierience with you all. Today I went into the city and had a wonderful hour with TS Victoria as below. This was only my second time with a TS ever. She was sexy, good looking and had a nice body with a hard 7" cock. It was a bit hard communicating as she is portugeuse and barely speaks English :) As it happend though I was quite happy for her to be in control and she took the lead. I gave her oral and then she turned me over. I was a bit worried but it was well worth it watching her fuck me with the long dark hair slender feminine body and tits and sexy lingerie. She started taking photos (not of my face) which was a bit strange but it seemed to turn her on. We finished off in the shower where she came. Funnily enough she never gave me oral or let me fuck her but I still left forfilled. My only concern is I think I could get hooked quite easily and I think it would be quite easy to get bored with GG pussy when TG cock is there. Anyway just thought Id share.

blackmagic
03-26-2007, 11:49 PM
do you have any of the pics of her toping you? :?:

Tonmill001
03-26-2007, 11:55 PM
do you have any of the pics of her toping you? :?:

She said she would e-mail them to me so im eagerley awaiting.....

blckhaze
03-27-2007, 06:29 AM
sounds like u had fun. Sex with TS can be addictive, but its worth :D

hwbs
03-27-2007, 08:09 AM
i dont know how people do it...cameras and camcorders are to much for me when im trying to do my job :twisted:

Rui
03-27-2007, 04:56 PM
hi there, this is my first post here!

I'm Portuguese but never heard of that girl, do you have a link to her website/ad?

dying to see the photos, hope you post them ;)

ARMANIXXX
03-28-2007, 11:24 AM
interesting.

Tag.

Taom
03-29-2007, 03:02 AM
Congrats on having a good time. Don't worry about what sex organs you like better, just go with it.