PDA

View Full Version : Do tgirl pee standing up?

pharroh79
03-26-2007, 10:52 PM
I'd guess that 99.9% of Tgirls use womens restrooms. So I was wondering if you sit or stand when you pee?

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 10:53 PM
I'd guess that 99.9% of Tgirls use womens restrooms. So I was wondering if you sit or stand when you pee? Obviously we sit while in the ladies room however I NEVER SIT ON a public toilet.. I hover above it lol..I only stand if I really have to go or if it's outside.

BeardedOne
03-26-2007, 10:59 PM
:lol:

Sorry, I had to laugh. :lol:

Though a fair question, it does come up quite a bit here.

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 11:02 PM
:lol:

Sorry, I had to laugh. :lol:

Though a fair question, it does come up quite a bit here. I don't think any t-girl is gonna stand while using the Ladies restroom. They are either dumb or it's a dare.

I have always wanted to go into the mans restroom and use the urinal that would be hilarious.

Caleigh
03-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Of course when we use public toilets we sit peeing down.
The sound of peeing standing up would stand out like a
8 foot clown.

When I'm at home it all depends on my mood, how in a
rush I am etc. One of the nice things about being non-op
is that you can still write your name in the snow.

BeardedOne
03-26-2007, 11:05 PM
One of the nice things about being non-op

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know that there is no polite way to respond to this (Though I delight in the honesty). :lol:

blackmagic
03-26-2007, 11:19 PM
One of the nice things about being non-op

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-053.gif

elo
03-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Kelly Shore wrote

I have always wanted to go into the mans restroom and use the urinal that would be hilarious.

That would too funny.Watching the guys faces while a girl is using a urinal. :lol:

ottorocket
03-27-2007, 01:17 AM
I knew a girl in HS that could pee standing up and she was GG. I didnt even get on her undies...just shot strait out. She said she never sat unless it was for number 2

DJ_Asia
03-27-2007, 01:18 AM
Call me old fashioned but I prefer my females to sit while pissing.Walked in on my assistant who is a ladyboy one day taking a pee standing up..im like "Can you please not do that when im around"

Caleigh
03-27-2007, 01:23 AM
there is a great photo of a line of urinals all being
used by japanese tgirls in a book i have but i can't
find the image online.

bellamy
03-27-2007, 03:02 AM
Call me old fashioned but I prefer my females to sit while pissing.Walked in on my assistant who is a ladyboy one day taking a pee standing up..im like "Can you please not do that when im around"

Would it not make a lot more sence for you not to walk in on her using the bathroom?

DJ_Asia
03-27-2007, 03:38 AM

Would it not make a lot more sence for you not to walk in on her using the bathroom?

Fair enough point but since she didnt close the door I assumed she wasnt in there.Further her and i have known each other for years so I cant begin to tell you how many times she has walked in on me....and I do piss standing up.

drtyprv
03-27-2007, 06:10 AM
I really get off on the incongruity of t girls standing to pee, that being one of the most distinct differences in sexes. That crazy juxtaposition of a woman at a urinal. Awesome.

Ecstatic
03-27-2007, 06:15 AM
Kelly Shore wrote

That would too funny.Watching the guys faces while a girl is using a urinal. :lol:
I saw it happen once. I was in the men's room, I forget where--it might've been on the Mass Pike, but I'm not sure--when the women's room line was like 20 minutes long to get in. So in walks this woman to the men's room, right up to a urinal, hikes up her skirt and pees. Yes, she was a GG (well, could've been a post-op, I didn't look that closely). She did her business, ignored the guys, and walked on out.

In general, I know several tgirls who pee sitting down even when alone (or so they tell me, lol) because it helps them feel like women. But I know others who prefer peeing standing up for the convenience factor (though none would do so in a public restroom, of course).

LOL@Caleigh writing her name in the snow! That is the funniest thing I've read all day!

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
03-27-2007, 06:57 AM
I knew a girl in HS that could pee standing up and she was GG. I didnt even get on her undies...just shot strait out. She said she never sat unless it was for number 2

:shock:
L...M...A...O

hwbs
03-27-2007, 07:58 AM
ok all you new people that just started posting...please resize your avatars....if you dont know how to , pm one of the mods....

qeuqheeg222
03-27-2007, 08:01 AM
i know some tg's who do it standing up and some who do it sitting down no matter what so??????

hwbs
03-27-2007, 08:08 AM
hell i think ive shared a urinal with a 100 girls at Club Shelter hahahaha

peggygee
03-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Nunca, never. :smh

wendy48088
03-27-2007, 10:31 AM
* Deleted *

Aragon21
03-27-2007, 12:14 PM
LMFAO :lol:

Funny topic and interesting pictures Wendy! I have only once seen a GG piss standing up and she was most definately not standing like the girl in Wendy's picture. She was spread eagle with her panties down around one ankle, swaying her arms around in the air, pissing on the beach. Yeah she was wasted! :roll:

I'm curious though. Am I the only guy who at home sometimes pees sitting down? I would never pee sitting down when there is a urinal option, but sometimes at home I sit when for example I'm reading or wake up in the middle of the night. I wear glasses so if it is late at night and I am all bleary eyed from sleep and don't have my glasses on, it can be too much bother to "take aim" so I just sit down. Besides, nothing is more disgusting in a bathroom than cleaning up a miss.

rvince
03-27-2007, 12:49 PM
A lady (T or GG) will never pee standing up because aiming at something with a flow of piss will be gross to her ;-)

mikejones
03-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Caleigh the peeing in the snow image is hilarious!

RawNY
03-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Sometimes you feel your nuts, sometimes you don't!

Azanti
03-28-2007, 03:12 AM
This thread reminds me of the scence from the movie Tom Hanks would rather forget he did, Bachelor Party (I thought it was a great laugh myself) where one of his friends cops off with a tall girl who then pee's standing up in the loo.

Realgirls4me
03-28-2007, 03:16 AM
One of the most beautiful women on the planet(Lilienne Li) explains and demonstrates this in her She-nanigan video. That scene was so cool and such a turn on.

Yes, real girls sit. :)

Vala_TS
04-02-2007, 11:44 PM
I pee standing up, but only in the name of ease. I tired peeing sitting but it became a bother.

Vala,

Cedricbi01
04-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Aragon21 said :

I'm curious though. Am I the only guy who at home sometimes pees sitting down? I would never pee sitting down when there is a urinal option, but sometimes at home I sit when for example I'm reading or wake up in the middle of the night

Don't feel lonely : I do it too, especially when reading !

The "pee in the snow" thing was really great !
This reminds me the story that popped up during Clinton's mandate !

One day, President Bill Clinton take a glance thru the windows of the Oval Room and find out in the snow covering the lawn below the following sentence written with urina "President Bill Clinton is a Dickhead !". He immediatly ask for the FBI, CIA, NSA (name them !) to gather in the Oval Room and assign them the task of finding the guilty person...
15 minutes later FBI comes back and tells him that, after tests : "The urina is his Secretary of Defense one". President :angry begins to shout and is ready to have him in his office when the CIA guy pops up and tells him : "Calm down Mr. President... the urina is actually Secretary of Defense's one but... the writing is the First Lady's one" :P

Ok sorry for this one ! :offtopic

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/annurinaldeadzone6wg_167_135.jpg

Poor form here. You can't put your whole waist in the urinal. You stand a good 8-12" away to avoid splashback.

Balcanoid
04-03-2007, 01:22 PM
...im like "Can you please not do that when im around"

What? To pee? :lol:

just kidding!

RawNY
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/annurinaldeadzone6wg_167_135.jpg

Poor form here. You can't put your whole waist in the urinal. You stand a good 8-12" away to avoid splashback.

LOL, I didnt make the pic, just found it funny, The woman who is depicted is a right wing commentator whose gender has been the subject of much debate.
BTW, I stand 8-12 inches away noit becasues of splashback, but because I have to. :wink: