PDA

View Full Version : Funnies thing

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Not really, but let me tell the story.

So today while I was waiting for the manager of Tony Romas.

My friend Samantha and I were waiting at the bar, next to me were two guys.

Business men, and just from hearing their voices and conversation about "furniture" I turned to Samantha and I said they are gay lol

So we were both like yeah and agreed on the "furniture"

Well as soon as Samantha goes to the restroom, I asked the bartender if she knew of any places in Nashville where you get paid to treat the customers rudely. Like they do in Chicago. As soon as I said this the "gay" guy closest to me turns and starts a conversation.

And as we are talking the other guy joins in. And they asked if I was from Nashville yadda yadda I of course say "NO" and that before this I lived in Louisville and before that Florida and so on.

Well they focus on Louisville and the Derby. The guy turns to me and says did you ever take part in the outfield. And I said do you mean lift my shirt up for beads? He said, "yeah" I said of course not and he says Damn if you did I would of liked to of been there for that. So I was like oh what the fuck the guys, straight my gaydar is OFF lol

And then they start talking to me about the kind of guys I go for. And I told them, they both fit the descriptions by the way. And then out of the blue they say Look we are a gay couple looking for our first time with a woman and we find you hot. Omg I started dying laughing...I paused and said well there may be a reason for that. And of course the quizzical look came across their faces. And I said well I'm a transexual. And the two guys just start cracking up which I did too of course. But anyways it was a good end and I got their number to go out not for FUCKING but to go out to a bar and hang out.

P.S. I would of told this story earlier, but didn't know if it was the right place to share it. I just found it real humerous as well as Samantha.

AND I KNEW MY GAYDAR wasn't OFF!

Kabuki
03-26-2007, 09:22 AM
That story was actually entertaining.

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 09:24 AM
That story was actually entertaining. lol okay, I just didn't know if it would be entertaining to someone in written words or being told or "a had to be there" story.

elo
03-26-2007, 05:46 PM
:? Two cute guys wanted their first experience with a woman.You could fuck the shit out of them.And you didnīt?I donīt get. :wink:

First you complain you donīt met any cute guys in Nashville and then you screw it up. :smh Kelly,Kelly. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 06:29 PM
:? Two cute guys wanted their first experience with a woman.You could fuck the shit out of them.And you didnīt?I donīt get. :wink:

First you complain you donīt met any cute guys in Nashville and then you screw it up. :smh Kelly,Kelly. :lol: lol they're gay

ILuvGurls
03-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Well they focus on Louisville and the Derby. The guy turns to me and says did you ever take part in the outfield. And I said do you mean lift my shirt up for beads? He said, "yeah" I said of course not and he says Damn if you did I would of liked to of been there for that. So I was like oh what the fuck the guys, straight my gaydar is OFF lol

not following this part....i've been to the derby and didn't see women lifting their tops for beads....thought that was a mardi gras thing.

and just so you know it's the infield.

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 07:32 PM

not following this part....i've been to the derby and didn't see women lifting their tops for beads....thought that was a mardi gras thing.

and just so you know it's the infield. well then you must not of been looking cause when I went there were girls lifting their tops and everything else going on in the field. And anyone else from Louisville will tell you the same. :roll: Obviously no girls wanted to flash their boobs at you :lol: join Louisville mojo they will tell you all the same that it's became like Mardis Gras maybe you went in the 1970's or something lol

P.S. I still have the beads from when I went with Matt when I first got to Louisville :roll:

elo
03-26-2007, 07:35 PM

First you complain you donīt met any cute guys in Nashville and then you screw it up. :smh Kelly,Kelly. :lol: lol they're gayGay guys who wanted to fuck you!What do you want more? :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 07:37 PM

First you complain you donīt met any cute guys in Nashville and then you screw it up. :smh Kelly,Kelly. :lol: lol they're gayGay guys who wanted to fuck you!What do you want more? :wink: no thanks

elo
03-26-2007, 07:44 PM

First you complain you donīt met any cute guys in Nashville and then you screw it up. :smh Kelly,Kelly. :lol: lol they're gayGay guys who wanted to fuck you!What do you want more? :wink: no thanksOK.You gonna find for sure some not gay guys you can do pleasure to. :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2007, 07:47 PM

First you complain you donīt met any cute guys in Nashville and then you screw it up. :smh Kelly,Kelly. :lol: lol they're gayGay guys who wanted to fuck you!What do you want more? :wink: no thanksOK.You gonna find for sure some not gay guys you can do pleasure to. :) yes and then we can talk about furniture and the hottest clothes that are out right now lol :lol: