PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU COME TO THIS SITE & JOIN UP, POST ON HERE & D

LBCDO
11-30-2004, 12:06 PM
Mega, I spent like an hour reviewing old post, specifically for info about Mia Sterling, who to me is one of my all time favorite girls. In doing so I read a lot of post by you, and your relationships with her, skylene, amanda [all three in my list of alltime favorite girls], and many others, including the beef you had with Peaches, and it gave me a lot of insight on where you are coming from.

I know how you feel a lot of the time. You have a a genuine love for the girls, the lifestyle, what they go through, everything. Then you got the experience behind you too. LOL, on my block, we would say you are "official", nobody is doubting that. I know why I am here. I like Transexuals, shemales, chick with dicks, whatever you want to call it. I have posted on other message boards with some of them being TS related. You almost NEVER see any of the girls on other boards for any reason besides promoting sites, etc. I noticed here you have girls who are in the adult industry, girls who are simply just in college, girls who work in salons, and just girls period. I like talking about other shit besides cock size.

I wont front, I look at pics of the girls. It turns me on, hell yea. I fuck guys that look like girls, and 90% of the time the look more like females then the genetic ones running around town. Hell, label me bisexual. Ill even give you the credit you said before. Yea, Ive sucked a girlfriends dick before, shit, I dont care, let the world know. If I could find the right girl, hell yea, Id move mountains. Its hard though, I think you know how it is.

Ill admit, I love my TS experiences more than my GG experiences. I know TS girls who are high in fashion, worry when im out late, cook for their man, hold it down when the strom comes, and are a hell of a lot better than my best girlfriend. Its all the same to me. I even love the "ghetto" trannys that'll argue their ass off for what they believe in, smoke more trees than I do, and buys the D&G, BCBG, and LV shit. Im here because I dont know many people out in my area that I can discuss shit with that I come accross day to day because I dont know many people who feel the way I do. I used to kick it with tons of girls as friends, but you konw how that is. YOu want to have your boys sometimes that you can be like "Hey, want to go to the club and see who's there? So and so got a fat ass!" To be honest, this is the closest thing Imma find to it.

So to sum it up, im here for everything. I usually contribute to the post that actually talk about something other than "Who has a pic of so-and-so" or "spaghetti cocks!", etc. I work from home, im my own boss. I dont mind killing time here. It doesnt hurt me, every once in a while Ill swap war stories, and I get to see beautiful TSs.

But I do think that Im different form the average guy on the site. Dont get that twisted. Ive passed my curiosity period. Ask any good looking TS about the dominican kid with the white lex in ATL, youll hear the stories. Ihad girls I didnt even know approaching me for one of two things, to tell me how I did her homegirl wrong by fucking or ducking or they were curious about the dickgame. I think you know better than I do though. The sex can only go so far, and sometimes people become mature, stop being a dick, and try to get more out of a girl besides a nut. As a matter of fact, ask Katie/Paris, the girl from ATL who had everyone wild'n out here in ATL when she was on black-tgirls. I did her bogus as hell, talked to her, and now even she will confirm everything Im saying here. The ass is cool at first, but if you can find a girl that you want to be with, trust me, you will find something a lot better in a girl you can kick it with. But hey, its the same with GGs as well!

LBCDO
11-30-2004, 01:03 PM
Naw, Im not saying that you are neccessarily racist, just slow it down a lil with the generalizations. Im straight moreno. Black and dominican and I look straight chocolate skin. Im a mangu con juevos for breakfast, presidente drinking, usually intoxicated with brugal ass dominican. Im always representing who I am. Ive been hated on for both ethinicities, ESPECIALLY for being dominican here in ATL. But I only said something on the thread when it sounded like dominicans and thugs were the same thing. We all got different pet peeves, but the same way I respect you for saying your mind, im thinking you would respect me for saying mine. I dont think your a racist at all man, that would be ignorant, just saying thats a peeve of mine, thats all.

Oh, I love GGs too, but the way I see it, I could have J Lo now or J Lo as a tranny than hell yea, I want J Lo with the big fat uncut dick. For a minute i didnt even date GGs, but I still got love for them, but usually I get along relationship wise with TSs. 5.5 times out of 10 Id prefer a TS, if that makes any sense.

So my questino is, was the post aimed at me? Im not thinking it is, but trust me man, there is no beef coming from my side. I think from reading what you have typed [past and present] thatyou prolly feel the most similiar to me than anyone else on this board.

SidChromeAU
11-30-2004, 02:14 PM
*The guys that come on here and start trying to 'justify' their 'fetish' are full of shit. I don't consider myself gay by any stretch of the imagination, but if someone thinks I am: so be it. Fact is, I'm married to a GG and very happy about that. At this stage in my life, my interest in TS's is purely theoretical. Been there, done that, made my choices. however, I like T-Girls, and what I like about them in particular is their cocks. Without that, thier just the same as any other girl - so, by my reckoning, why would I come here (for instance) if the cock was irrelevant? Too many people here try to justify their interests: just accept it and get on wth life.
BTW, Mega: mate. you have to stop trying to pick fights. I've seen your credentials, I respect you (genuinely, I have come to really like you mate, despite how fucking annoying you can be), but you have to cut it out. No matter how big you are, you aren't combat-ready: your sort of talk would get you - literally - killed in my old community. As one of my old instructors said, only pick the fights that you can win.

LBCDO
11-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Thats cool mega, all good. I agree with you, punks are in all races and Im glad we're straight and clear on what was meant. How is your brother in law liking Puerto Plata? LOL, my skin is a lil too dark for that side of the island, but DR in general is fun. Is your girl Brenda going for December? LOL, i bet washington Heights is a ghosttown around this time of year. But NY domincans are a lot different then dominicans from chicago, where I was raised. But if your girl Brenda has been there, then she'll prolly tell you what a lot of the dominican TSs have told me. Out on the front, they act like they are disgusted, but behind closed doors the biggest bottom boys in the world. If the girl Brenda you are talking about is the one that was dressed in black at the last party that I seen a picture of, tell her that trust me, a lot of the platanos here have seen the pic on my computer and wanted to holla immediately. She looks good, and nobody has spooked her, period. Fuck what anyone says about her size, she looks sexy, I even said it in the original post. Tell her i said Que Lo Que, LOL. Dominican TSs get such a bad rap though in the adult biz. We got one site based in DR [ http://www.tgirlpassion.com ] like how people make sites based in brazil, but nothing like some of the dominican TSs I have seen here in the US.

But yea Mega, you seem like a cool dude. If I werent going to DR for christmas Id go to the next Allanah party, but if there is one in January Imma be there and probally stay for like 2 weeks. Never been to NY before. You gotta point me to the spots to get good food man! If your friends ever cooked for you, then you know what Im talking about!

Caleigh
11-30-2004, 05:43 PM
to be totally off topic

what does Borinqua mean/signify?

i was guest lecturer at a Borinqua College in Williamsburg last year
and i see it here and there on posters but wonder what it means.

Mega?

ABSOLUTE SHADE
11-30-2004, 07:22 PM
to be totally off topic

what does Borinqua mean/signify?

i was guest lecturer at a Borinqua College in Williamsburg last year
and i see it here and there on posters but wonder what it means.

Mega?

You mean Boriqua...It's a slang term for Puerto Rican person...

Mega ...I don' t know Body Brenda...Do you miss Big Brenda...If you do...She aint Xtrava

flabbybody
12-01-2004, 01:01 AM
At work, my Puerto Rican friends are always trash talking our Dominican co-walkers behind their backs. I've actually seen Dominicans being treated unfairly by a Puerto Rican supervisor.

LBCDO
12-01-2004, 03:00 AM
Boricua is the word of endearment used bypuerto ricans with each other. similiar to how Columbians call each other Parce, Costa Ricans call each other Tika, Mexicans always Huay, or black folks call each other homie.

About Puerto Ricans hating on Dominicans, yea, it happens, becuase there are a lot of politics between the islands. Back in the day, puerto ricans would come to the island to work, make money, etc. But now after PR became a US territory, dominicans thought that it was "selling out" and puerto ricans started talking shit about dominicans. Dominicans were swimming to PR since it was a US territory, and they were treated like Haitians to the Miami. But if you want to see someone treated badly, Hatians are treated like shit in DR. In GA, Mexicans are known for doing all the hard labor for pennies, are rarely respected, etc. Thats how Haitans are treated.

Caleigh
12-01-2004, 08:12 AM
You mean Boriqua...It's a slang term for Puerto Rican person...

thanks, makes sense since it's located in Williamsburg where i used to live. south side is 90% Puerto Rican.

LBCDO
12-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Yea, boricua is what puerto ricans call themselves. Even though black people are usually called morenos, you could be a moreno dominicano too. A lot of cubans can pass for being black. A HELLUVA lot of dominicans and columbians are thought to be black people too. Me, im dark as hell, but my grandfather could have passed for white. If you are dominican and look black, you would be called a moreno too. But a lot of spanish folks use one word to describe someone. Like how everyone knows someone with a pit bull named "King", every spanish group knows a "flaco". I didnt grow up speaking it, so my spanish is off, but the best advice I can offer is learn to dance to spanish music before speaking it if you want to meet girls. If you go to a TS club in DR, you can talk limited spanish, but if you can dance merengue or bachata you are definately going to find yourself breaking a lot of ice!

ABSOLUTE SHADE
12-01-2004, 08:16 PM
SHE WAS XTRVA BUT MIGHT NOT E NOW BECAUSE THERE IS DRAMA BETWEEN HER AND GISELLE.....BY THE WAY IM EXTREMELY CLOSE WITH GISELLE, ASK HER ABUT ME IF YOU KNOW HER..

She was never GANZA...trust me on that!

Maybe she was a GANZA wannabe!

The GANZA's don't let FAT girls in their house...No shade

She was a Latex, Infiniti, Revlon but never GANZA.

When her and Giselle got into the beef..Giselle wasn't even GANZA!

P.S. I don't need 2 ask anyone about u...I already told Im kiki with of ur associates.

partlycloudy
12-01-2004, 11:09 PM
anybody want to break down the slang for me?
(kiki, ganza, revlon, etc...)

Ecstatic
12-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Hey Mega, you're only 10 posts away from 1000! You ought to have a good one in mind for that milestone! :lol:

Felicia Katt
12-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Hey Mega, you're only 10 posts away from 1000! You ought to have a good one in mind for that milestone! :lol:

why start now?? :)

just teasing

meow

mykeylykey
12-02-2004, 03:39 AM
The guys that come on here and start trying to 'justify' their 'fetish' are full of shit.

I don't consider myself gay by any stretch of the imagination

At this stage in my life, my interest in TS's is purely theoretical.

For a dildo who doesn't seem to have a fuckin' clue, why pretend to know who is or isn't full of shit?

Toro
12-03-2004, 07:37 AM
THERE ARE A LOT OF PUNKS , COWARDS AND LIARS ON THIS SITE......I READ A POST WHERE AN GUY ON THIS SITE WAS SAYING HE IS INTO BOTH REAL GIRLS AND TS GIRLS, WELL SO ARE WE ALL.... THEN HE SAID TO HIM THERES NO DIFFERENCE , HE IS NOT INTO TS GIRLS PER SAY JUST GIRLS , WHO EVER LOOKS HOT , ITS ALL THE SAME.....YEAH OK.... LETS GET ONE THING CLEAR , YOUR MORE INTO TRANNYS THEN GIRLS >>>

I LAUGH STRAIGHT IN YOUR FACE

NO FUCKING COCK SUCKER ON THIS SITE IS GONNA CONVINCE ME HE FUCKS WITH TS GIRLS AND HE DONT GO NEAR THEIR PENIS....YOUR A LIAR , ESPECIALLY IF YOU DATED A FEW AS GIRLFRIENDS.......

i'm waiting for you to come screaming out of the closet.

to me this illustrates precisely why labels can be important. if you're gay, you aren't going to think the same way as a straight guy. if you're straight, you are not going to think the same way as a bisexual man. this is why mega is completely confounded by the fact that there are guys here who can appreciate a sexy TS but have no interest in dick. i see a pretty woman's face, tits, a nice booty - usually wrapped up in something very sexy - and i get turned on. i know what i am getting into - meaning i know there's no pussy but i adjust - i don't mess with the dick and i bang the hell out of her ass. i'm a goodlooking guy but i can pull a ts that looks like a super hot woman a hell of a lot easier than i can a genetic woman of the same caliber of looks. it just takes less work, and depending on what i'm after at that bar, party, or moment in my life - relationship, dating, or just hooking up - that can make all the difference in the world. regarding the latter, i'm being superficial, but i'm being honest - and that's how 90% of the men out there operate. i prefer women - i LOVE women, but i would rather go home with a hot ts than an ugly woman, or no woman at all if i want to get busy that night. and as far as dating goes, it's what's on the inside. pretty gg's are a dime a dozen, and while beautiful ts may not be, there are some out there that are as beautiful as some of the best gg's - inside or out. i like coming to this site every now and then but mega, you are here every freaking day...our level of interest is completely different.

the ts i've liked grew up as girls - they didn't transform later in life. they were treated as girls virtually their whole lives. and maybe i'm generalizing, but i think that going through puberty with their 'new' gender identity makes for a massive difference in a ts's passability - not just in looks, but the whole boat. i am not saying that other ts aren't sexy or hot or attractive - i'm just saying that some ts genuinely identify as women, since they've grown up that way and some have defaulted into the role, and the results are different. and with that said, it takes different strokes for different folks. the ts you're attracted to, mega, are boyish looking to me and i know you like that - you like 'breaking in new ones', you've said in the past. i appreciate your choices, but that's you. not me.

dude - you haven't had sex in 4 years, you SCREAM WHEN YOU TYPE but get pissed when someone else uses all caps, you are constantly provoking people to fight, you live on a transsexual internet board, you play yourself once a week begging for a ts wife, you get turned on when the ts you're banging gets hard and you're open to getting banged, yourself, when you're in love. you MIGHT be gay and in denial. d'acuerdo? we are not the same.

i hate to break it to you, but you're projecting your issues. have enough respect for the other men on here to open your mind and realize that we aren't all alike. to break it down simply, you might get turned on by seeing a TS getting hard when you bang her, but i don't. i just pretty much ignore the dick, but you get turned on by it. you might be open to getting banged when you're in love, but i'm not. whether it's just me, or whether other guys feel the same, the masculine side of me would never let anything go in my ass. it's just how i feel. i like treating a ts in bed the same way i treat a genetic woman in bed. you are your way, and i am mine. and we ain't the same.

TeeLover
12-03-2004, 09:41 AM
YES BORIQUA IS PUERTO RICAN AND MORENA IS A BLACK GIRL MORENO IS A BLACK GUY.....ITS SLANG THAT PURETO RICANS USE ....

Moreno/a is more Spanish than slang, refering to dark skinned. More so brown than anything. I'm not saying that PR's don't use it in a slangish manner, but it's a common "Conquistadorian" word in Mexico describing the darker folks and "negra" describing the black race. Don't know if that's only for American blacks but I have heard that used differently in Mexico than the way they use moreno/a. I think they use morena mainly to describe the darker hispanics

----

Dominican Republic is a result of the Spanish and Africans mixing it up there. Funny thing is how they basically hate the Haitians because of their mostly being black. I used to date a Dominican girl, who as far as I could see was Hispanic with that sexy light brown skin. Her sister was very dark skinned with little Hispanic features. Their parents looked like the "typical" Hispanic couple. They have various "levels" of morena as well.

SidChromeAU
12-03-2004, 03:53 PM
The guys that come on here and start trying to 'justify' their 'fetish' are full of shit.

I don't consider myself gay by any stretch of the imagination

At this stage in my life, my interest in TS's is purely theoretical.

For a dildo who doesn't seem to have a fuckin' clue, why pretend to know who is or isn't full of shit?

Put it in it's correct context, dickhead! I actually wrote:
"The guys that come on here and start trying to 'justify' their 'fetish' are full of shit. I don't consider myself gay by any stretch of the imagination, but if someone thinks I am: so be it. Fact is, I'm married to a GG and very happy about that. At this stage in my life, my interest in TS's is purely theoretical. Been there, done that, made my choices. however, I like T-Girls, and what I like about them in particular is their cocks. Without that, thier just the same as any other girl - so, by my reckoning, why would I come here (for instance) if the cock was irrelevant? Too many people here try to justify their interests: just accept it and get on wth life."
Seems pretty self explanatory to me: I like the girls because of their cocks, and I freely admit that. If I was just after a pretty girl, I could focus solely on GGs. Fact is, I like the something extra - as well as GGs. I don't, however, consider myself gay because I'm not into men (as such, if you want to be pedantic), but, if you choose to label me as such, I don't care. I'm being honest, though - I like these girls because of their cocks, not despite them as some here try to assert (in their cases).
Reads a lot differently when you have the full passage, doesn't it wanker?

Clownin
12-03-2004, 04:04 PM
SHE WAS XTRVA BUT MIGHT NOT E NOW BECAUSE THERE IS DRAMA BETWEEN HER AND GISELLE.....BY THE WAY IM EXTREMELY CLOSE WITH GISELLE, ASK HER ABUT ME IF YOU KNOW HER..

She was never GANZA...trust me on that!

Maybe she was a GANZA wannabe!

The GANZA's don't let FAT girls in their house...No shade

She was a Latex, Infiniti, Revlon but never GANZA.

When her and Giselle got into the beef..Giselle wasn't even GANZA!

P.S. I don't need 2 ask anyone about u...I already told Im kiki with of ur associates.

C'mon .. fess up .. yer Amanda .. right??????

geez, I actually understood what that all meant. I spent TOO much time her .. you get me Mega?? :roll:

mykeylykey
12-03-2004, 06:27 PM

LOL . . . are you for real?

Mykey

SidChromeAU
12-04-2004, 12:27 AM

LOL . . . are you for real?

Mykey

Mykey, I really don't understand your objections to my statement. All I have said is that I like Tgirls for their cocks, and am not trying to pretend that their cock isn't important to me. Some here have tried to justify their interests along the lines of: 'Oh, what a pretty girl, isn't she sexy. Wow, she has a cock - oh well, she's pretty, so I'll ignore the cock, it isn't important after all.' What nonsense - of course I (and, I believe, most here) am interested in the cock. The simple fact is, most GGs are more feminine and better looking. We don't necessarily chase them because they are GG - and we want the cock!
And no, I don't consider myself outright gay in the sense that I don't find men attractive, just TGs. But I don't care if I am. I don't sit and think 'Oh no, I like chicks with dicks! I must be gay. Oh no, the shame!' Because I really don't care. I accept my interest.
Why is this so outrageous to you? Seriously. Rather than just take cheap shots, please lay out your argument.

Toro
12-04-2004, 12:58 AM
All I have said is that I like Tgirls for their cocks, and am not trying to pretend that their cock isn't important to me. Some here have tried to justify their interests along the lines of: 'Oh, what a pretty girl, isn't she sexy. Wow, she has a cock - oh well, she's pretty, so I'll ignore the cock, it isn't important after all.' What nonsense - I (and, I believe, most here) am interested in the cock.

And no, I don't consider myself outright gay

listen you walking paradox - if you like ts for their cock, if you like ANYTHING for its cock, you're orientation is gay - and like i said to mega, you're not going to understand that there are hetero guys who can look at a hot ts and say - damn, she's hot...for reasons other than her cock.

there's a lot about women i find sexually appealing - you make it seem like the only thing you find sexually attractive about a gg is her pussy...since that's your preoccupation when it comes to ts.

Toro
12-04-2004, 01:47 AM
STRAIGHT GUYS ARENT GONNA JOIN A WEBSITE THAT IS FOR TS GIRLS ONLY AND POST PICS , TALK ABOUT TS ISSUES....THEY MAY SEE A CUTE TRANNY IN A CLUB AND SAY WOW SHE IS HOT OR GET A BLOW JOB,......THATS IT....THEY ARE NOT GONNA BE PART OF THE COMMUNITY

you're in no position to claim to be any type of authority on what straight guys do or don't do

Toro
12-04-2004, 02:05 AM
YEAH OK, TUFF GUY.....YOUR STRAIGHT ALRIGHT , THATS MORE LIKE STRAIGHT TO BED WITH YOUR LEGS OVER YOUR HEAD.....KEEP COMING HERE POSTING ON THIS SITE STRAIGHT GUY....DOES YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS KNOW YOU SEE CHICKS WITH DICKS THE SAME AS REAL GIRLS......ASSPIPE

no, they don't you stupid fuck. do your kids know you like to get banged?

hillbilly
12-04-2004, 02:54 AM
ahhh As the World Doesn't Turn

ONEWORLD
12-04-2004, 06:29 AM
Fact is, I'm married to a GG and very happy about that...however, I like T-Girls, and what I like about them in particular is their cocks...

THAT POOR POOR WOMAN. 8)

Some here have tried to justify their interests...

I’M NOT IN THE LEAST BIT CONCERNED ABOUT “JUSTIFYING ” WHAT MY GIRL & I DO IN OUR PRIVATE LIVES. MY LIFE NEEDS NO JUSTIFICATION, YOU SIMPLETON…IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION, THERE ARE TWO THREADS “WHO HERE WANTS A RELATIONSHIPS WITH…” & “WHEN & HOW DID YOU FIRST BECOME INTERESTED…” THAT ASKED FOR MY STORY & I GAVE IT, IT’S THAT SIMPLE…FROM THAT CAME, “YOU’RE LYING”, “YOU THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN ME”, ETC…(OTHER INSECURITIES). AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY, FOR THOSE JUST TUNING IN, MY GIRL SHOWED ME THIS SITE THAT HER GIRLFRIENDS WERE TALKING ABOUT…THEY LAUGH AT ALL THESE BUTCH QUEENS, I MEAN DUDES THAT TRY TO ACT ALL PUFFED UP ON THE BOARD TO COMPENSATE FOR THEIR SUBMISSIVE NATURE IN THE BEDROOM. THESE FLAMING BOTTOMS DO THEIR BEST TONY SOPRANO IMITATIONS THROWING THREATS AROUND, WHILE AT NIGHT THEY’RE GETTING THEIR “BACK’S DUG OUT” AND BEGGING TO SUCK PENIS…NOT COCK, OR ANY OTHER SLANG TERM, PENIS, DICK.

i'm being superficial, but i'm being honest - and that's how 90% of the men out there operate. i prefer women - i LOVE women, but i would rather go home with a hot ts than an ugly woman...and as far as dating goes, it's what's on the inside...there are some out there that are as beautiful as some of the best gg's - inside or out. i like coming to this site every now and then but mega, you are here every freaking day...our level of interest is completely different.

YESSSSS, TRANSEXUALS THAT I’M FAMILIAR WITH ARE OBSESSED WITH THEIR LOOKS; AND THE EXOTIC LOOK OF SOME ARE ON PAR WITH ANY SUPER-MODEL…AS A MATTER OF FACT, AFTER DATING T-GIRLS, MY TASTE IN WOMEN HAS CHANGED…I GO NOW FOR MORE EXOTIC LOOKING GENETIC WOMEN THEN YOU’RE EVERYDAY CLASSIC BEAUTY. MY APPRECIATION FOR A WOMAN’S FACE & FEATURES HAS INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY.

ONEWORLD
12-04-2004, 10:21 AM
"PETHETIC"?

OR

PATHETIC. 8)

SidChromeAU
12-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Oneworld, I don't recall saying that you were 'pathetic'. I certainly don't feel that way. Your choices, motivations and decisions are solely your own.
I really don't understand the vitriol directed towards me.
My take on Mega's initial statement - albeit, a reasonably confrontational one - was that there were a number of people who were coming here saying that they weren't really interested in T's, it was just accidental that some of the 'girls' that they liked happened to have cocks. My understanding was that he was imploring these people to be honest and admit that the prescence of a cock was, in fact, important.
I freely admit that - I like T's because they have cocks. I also said that I don't consider myself outright gay because I don't like 'outright' gay men. However, I also said I don't care: if your criteria of 'gay' dictates that this makes me gay, so what? It is immaterial to me, it's just a label - I'd tend more towards 'bi' if I were to define my orientation, but it really doesn't matter.
I thought the original thrust of this was to get people to, perhaps, admit that they did, in fact, like Ts because of their cocks, rather than to pretend that the cock was unimportant. How are we disagreeing with one another?

Clownin
12-04-2004, 05:24 PM
HEY CLOWNIN WHATS UP MY BROTHER.......I HOPE YOUR HOLIDAY WENT WELL.....NO ABSOLUTE SHADE IS NOT AMANDA , I KNOW WHO SHE IS, WE NEVER MET BUT WE HAVE TALKED ON AOL........AND YES CLOWNIN YOUR RIGHT WE BOTH KNOW ALL THE LINGO AND SHADE THAT THESE GIRLS THROW AROUND, WE HUNG AROUND SOME CREW DIDNT WE.....HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY , WE GOTTA TALK......

You got my number .. Holidays will be great thanks .. same to you. Just a question. WHY in Gods earth do you try to post conversations with trolls that are spankin there monkeys every time you post???

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!

When she started rolling out that Ganza talk all I could think of was some lil five foot nuthing girl making all those damn gestures, prentending she was walkin done a runway, "eating it" :roll:

Like I said .. gimme a call. We'll recompair lists :wink:

ONEWORLD
12-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Oneworld, I don't recall saying that you were 'pathetic'. I certainly don't feel that way. Your choices, motivations and decisions are solely your own.

...THAT YOU ARE NOW ONE OF US PETHETIC GUYS WHO COME HERE , ...ILL LAUGH AT YOU AND IN YOUR PETHETIC BUTCH QUEEN FACE ...YOU TRY TO BE A SMOOTH TALKING OPERATOR...AND MORE MORONIC DRIVEL

I really don't understand the vitriol directed towards me.
My take ...

LEAN THE FUCK BACK...DON'T SHARE YOUR FEELINGS WITH ME, THAT'S WHAT YOUR WIFE IS FOR...I SKIP ALL YOUR POSTS...

NEXT.

SidChromeAU
12-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Obviously I'm just wasting my time trying to be rational with the irrational. I'm no longer prepared to waste my time, so just fuck off, OK?