PDA

View Full Version : Weekend gimmicks..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-24-2007, 01:39 PM
What are your favorite things to do on weekends (when not working)? :?

Things you like/love to do (could be a weekly weekend routine you do such as fishing, golfing, knitting, clubbing, tranny hunting, hooking up etc.) to past time, hobbies/activities:?:

~Kisses.

HTG

ILuvGurls
03-24-2007, 02:15 PM
love to golf, not very good at it but it gets me out of the house and the way i play i get some good exercise.

also like to take in a movie... but as of late just hasn't been that much i really wanted to see. seems all the movies are sequels or re-makes of films.

specialk
03-24-2007, 02:29 PM
In the winter it's a slow season, so it's indoor home improvements. The rest of the year I like to :
http://community.webshots.com/user/hotiron2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-25-2007, 02:01 AM
also like to take in a movie... but as of late just hasn't been that much i really wanted to see. seems all the movies are sequels or re-makes of films.

I hear you. I love watching a good movie too ILuvGurls! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

elo
03-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Pretty unspectacular stuff.Watching TV/DVD,wanking,relaxing.

hwbs
03-25-2007, 02:13 AM
Wandering Manhattan by myself when its warm....Going to clubs with my friends and not giving a fuck....just making each other laugh...Hanging out with my nephew..going to wine tastings....

Taom
03-25-2007, 02:45 AM
hanging out with friends, drawing, writing, partying, going out, reading, watching a good flick, daydreaming about hara juke....... listening to music, watching/ playing sports.

bellamy
03-25-2007, 02:48 AM
I am a huge hometheater geek I am either working on improving my theater room or enjoying it watching a movie or just tv. Much better in there then any cinama

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-25-2007, 03:13 AM

Great pictures specialk. ;)

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Alison Faraday
03-25-2007, 03:21 AM
At weekends I avoid people. They're two faced back stabbing wankers out to get what they can. I can only just cope with them during the week.

My life is SHIT! While I lay here listening to screaming prostitutes and bloody Polish imigrants pissing their way home from the pub. I hate this fucking country. All it does is piss down with rain and everyone's expectations extend to buying a stainless steel dustbin or a toaster that does 4 bits of bloody bread. I hate myself, and I hate my uneventful uninteresting life aspiring to having big tits.

There.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-25-2007, 03:29 AM
At weekends I avoid people. They're two faced back stabbing wankers out to get what they can. I can only just cope with them during the week.

My life is SHIT! While I lay here listening to screaming prostitutes and bloody Polish imigrants pissing their way home from the pub. I hate this fucking country. All it does is piss down with rain and everyone's expectations extend to buying a stainless steel dustbin or a toaster that does 4 bits of bloody bread. I hate myself, and I hate my uneventful uninteresting life aspiring to having big tits.

There.

Great honest rant Alison. Im sorry to hear that you've been feeling a bit down today. Ive had those days too where I dont want to see nor talk to anyone. Im sure it'll pass.

On to bigger tits..Doesnt the NHA and CHX help/assist tg's in the UK for that? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
03-25-2007, 03:34 AM

Great pictures specialk. ;)

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Thanks sweetie :wink:

Nocturnal
03-25-2007, 03:36 AM
Playing live with the band, nightlife, women, my hometheater, smoking ganja, listening to music and reading.

specialk
03-25-2007, 03:37 AM

There.

Great honest rant Alison. Im sorry to hear that you've been feeling a bit down today. Ive had those days too where I dont want to see nor talk to anyone. Im sure it'll pass.

On to bigger tits..Doesnt the NHA and CHX help/assist tg's in the UK for that? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Good answer HJT..better to let off some steam here than keep it bottled up. This is a good place to hang when your down, always someone to talk to. Good luck Alison, we care!!

Alison Faraday
03-25-2007, 03:41 AM

Only if you're 6'7" tall, have big hairy arms, tattoos of anchors and naked women all over your body, and you threaten them with legal action. Opposite end of the spectrum, if you happen to be 9 years old.

Yep, a good rant. Thanks ((((((((((hugs)))))))). Bugger!! There goes another one, screaming at 2am in the morning.

Here I wrote this below (dare you ask);

I don't want to be tied down to all this. :( I want to have friends, I want to be out clubbing. I want to be somebody. I'm young. I feel about 60.

Hugs to Hara xx (ty, sorry)

Someone take me away from all of this. Show me life.

"
Dad's Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.

Hours seemed like days, days like weeks, this is day (February 26) number 5 after my father collapsed at home.

It was a Wednesday afternoon, I'd been thinking about my Dad that day, my mother finished work early bringing home fish-and-chips for tea. What my mother found was my father laying in a bath full of warm water to ease the pain in his back.

My father's health isn't too bad really for a 63 year old, the occasional long term cough which we'd though might be lung cancer, he'd already given up a 40 year smoking habit. He suffered from hypertension otherwise more commonly known as high blood pressure. Fitness wise he walked about a mile a day upto to the church and back with the daily post. All of this until the AAA.

Mother telephoned the local village surgery immiediately and the Doctor was called in early, Dad and Mum drove down there. At the surgery panic swept the place in a way that panic does when there's a proper panic on, an ambulance was called straight away. It was the paramedic who put 2+2 together loosely diagnosing an AAA as a possibility. Off to the local hospital they went, mother in tow making her own way. As far as we know the paramedics were lowering his blood pressure in anticipation of an AAA while continually reporting to the hospital via radio.

At the hospital you really couldn't have seen anything like it; Doctors, Consultants, everyone in total action. My mother says that these television medical dramas don't even come close in capturing the realism of how dedicated and brilliant these people are. This is an NHS hospital too remember, a free public organisation which soon comes under fire for perceived mistakes but is seldom praised so publically.

They made the decision there and then with the assistance of an ultrasound scan that an AAA was indeed what they were dealing with, the decision immiediately that Dad was to go to Addenbrookes in Cambridge some 30 miles away for an immiediate and emergency operation. The paramedics, those brilliant paramedics who almost definitely saved my Dad's life stayed on after their shift to take Dad to Addenbrookes, they were about to go home after a day's work. How can anyone fault these people, how, just don't answer that.

Mum wasn't to go in the ambulance with him as they explained they were continuing to plug tubes into Dad and alsorts, literally prepping him for surgery before he was even in the hospital. It was about this time that Mum phoned me, at 5:15pm. I know it was this time precisely as I still have the answerphone message in the saved folder, at this time I still didn't know what was going on, I'd spoken to Mum at about 4pm when I rung home out of the blue but just assumed it was another one of the family calamities that go on in the these rural local villages, even the newspaper being delivered in the morning is an event of huge importance.

Mum called me from Addenbrookes at about 5.30 on my mobile, I and my parther were out picking up a Chinese takeaway, our treat of the week. I took the call after I'd ordered and was waiting the 10-minutes, collecting the takeaway was a sombre moment as I then knew something that I didn't before whilst fighting back the tears. Mum had explained that dad had an aneurysm and that he was likely going to die tonight and that he was having an operation immiediately. This certainly took the word brisk into a complete new meaning. It's a real surreal feeling, yes that's the word, surreal. That Wednesday evening became so surreal and is almost merged into one big blurred feeling as I sit here writing about the events trying to capture the last few days.

We arrived home waiting for the next call of what to do next, a 70 mile journey to Cambridge was a certainty. My partner drove, I was too numb or something like that. It seemed like there was no hurry even though we were doing 90mph all the way. All I could think about was that my Dad was going to die, what would we do, how could I be thinking like that. It's such a sombre numbed feeling, almost as if you're gliding from one road turning to the next. Once we'd arrived in Cambridge we swapped over at the petrol station where I went in to pick up lots of car park change. The petrol attendant, a woman in her 40's with dark hair knew what I was doing and just handed over some £30 in coinage change just for the asking. You have to understand that cashiers don't give away their change for love nor money, "take care," she said in such a supportive way, as if she saw numbed walking people like me once a night.

At Addenbrookes in the A&E (Accident and Emergency) department we made ourselves known. Seriousness, total seriousness swept across the lady's face, and across the face of the lady sitting next to her. Now that's one strange feeling I can tell you, knowing exactly what they're thinking. They knew, or suspected that my Dad was going to die. The lady got up from her chair and went out of a security door coming around the side asking me to follow her. We were taken to a family-room a few corridors down. Again, you have to understand that in NHS hospitals this kind of hospitality isn't openly extended in the form of a key-card room containing big sofas, a free coffee machine, a phone and alike. God it really sets you up that does whatever you're feeling at the time.

In the room was my mother who was teary eyed and her workmate/adopted son David. The duty nurse dropped by as I arrived and explained the situation. It makes you feel so humble and helpless, but so so humble and so grateful to them, and yes of course we are, that would never be disputed in a million years. Such brilliant dedicated wonderful people. I was too proud to cry and was fighting back the tears, both ones of fear and total gratefulness. They said that we wouldn't know anything for a few hours yet and to expect the worst.

We sat there and sat there, every time a body walked past the frosted glass in the door we paused, if someone stopped to chat outside, that was it, they were coming for us. 7pm. 8pm. 9pm. 10pm. The nurse dropped by saying that we may have to be moved to another room closer to the operating theatre as another family may be coming in soon. 11pm. David had left by now, he'd done all he could and was so kind. My partner and my mum nipped out to the toilet and I was left in the room alone. I cried and cried and cried the tears streaming down my face talking to my Daddy, telling him to focus and that I loved him so much.

12am. There's no way I can convey this to you, there just isn't. 1am. The duty nurse arrived saying that Dad had come through, that there had been no complications, and that we could wait in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) waiting room. What! What are you telling us! Dad's alive!? It's done!? Of course we didn't fire those questions at him but in the big blur looking back it feels like I did. We just went in whatever direction he wanted us to go in, we'd have walked up 50 floors of stairs and jumped off the roof without question if they'd told us to.

Sitting in the ICU waiting room we just sat. At about 1.20am a young nurse came into the room, we looked up, this was us, we could see Daddy. Going through the multiple of security doors there was Dad, our Daddy in the corner, alive, asleep in bed. Oh God, I'm crying now. Our Daddy, our so precious Daddy. These people, aren't they so brilliant. Oh my God, our Daddy. Tubes and alsorts were running from him everywhere, but he was alive. The screens showed a stable heart beat, 70, and a healthy blood pressure, 120/90 or thereabouts. We spoke with the nurse, he said they were pleased with how the operation went and that there were no complications so were very optimistic. And I can't write anymore for the moment.
"

Kriss
03-25-2007, 03:57 AM
Alison you know you have my total respect and admiration, that is because I value honesty and intelligence. If I win the lottery I PROMISE that I will buy you the biggest tits that are legally allowed.

Legal disclaimer:Should point out that I don't actually play the lottery but the thought was there!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-25-2007, 04:08 AM
Alison, Im terribly sorry to hear about your Dad. Being in healthcare, Ive handled multiple cases like this and I cant help but be saddened by someone's failing health. Its even harder to see their loved one's sufferring. I know this must be one of the hardest times you've ever had in your life. But I want to let you know that my prayers are with you and your family for your Dad to get better and fight to live.

~Kisses.

HTG

crayons
03-25-2007, 04:09 AM
Shopping, going to book stores, trying out shoes, going to MACY's, drinking starfucks coffee, talking on the phone (weekends minutes yay!), sleeping late, sleeping in the afternoon (otherwise known as napping), putting my dildo to use, shopping and ummm... probably going out clubbing.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-25-2007, 04:15 AM
Free nights and weekends are GREAT! :P

As for myself, I work on weekends (not always but mostly).. :evil:

So when Im off work, I do grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, catching some Zzz's or just relaxing at home (Since my work requires alot of running around). I enjoy laying in bed watching a movie, listening to music and sometimes I like to go to the mall, browse for things and eat out with friends. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

crayons
03-25-2007, 04:20 AM
Groceries I do on thursdays. The supermarket is flooded with hot guys on Thursdays for some odd reason. And almost every Sunday I order out or eat out.

elo
03-25-2007, 04:41 AM
Glad to hear your dad made it.I was surprised how much you wrote and how detailed it was.It was for sure an ease for you writting down your sorrows.

Alison Farraday wrote:

I hate myself, and I hate my uneventful uninteresting life aspiring to having big tits.

I pretty much feel like this.But i´m getting better.Not so depressive anymore in the last weeks.I felt tired all the time and unmotivated.I remembered then that chocolate is supposed to be good to cheer you up.Supposed to depend on the PEA in it which is supposed to play a role in activating neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamin.And indeed after eating dark chocolate i realy felt better.No joke.

peggygee
03-25-2007, 05:20 AM
Alison, if you haven't yet done so please check your inbox.

Maggie

mikejones
03-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Alison,

I'm sorry to hear about your dad's condition, but I truly felt relieved at the end when he was alright. Your description of the whole event was riveting.

I really enjoy reading all of your posts. Your comments are always interesting and inciteful. I can imagine that going to dinner with you would be a very enjoyable experience.

If you are ever in Texas let me know. I'd love to meet you.

Alison Faraday
03-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Hey peeps :)

Wotcha!! A bit of a moment there last night eh!/. It just gets on top of me at times, really. Dad did indeed survive and then they picked up cancer in the scans thereafter. So, survived an anyuesm with a 10% success rate, and then they find out he's got cancer. Which was nice. :-/

This weekend? I have been to the local pet shop to buy an ultrasonic dog scarer, the sort that hurts their ears and stops them barking. Our new neighbours have a dog. This dog is a rottweiler, a bloody great thing. We've counted 27 turds in the back garden. And we haven't had a lay in for a week. So hopefully with our electronic gizmo the thing will eventually shut up, failing that it'll turn on it's owners and bite them. You do not move into a little townhouse with a 20' x 20' garden when you have a dog that's as big as you are.

Maybe apologies for going off on one last night, but hey. It just makes me seem real. :D

Aly xx (((((((((((hugs))))))))))

I really enjoy reading all of your posts. Your comments are always interesting and inciteful. I really enjoy reading all of your posts.
You mean people read this stuff. :) thank you. xx

I can imagine that going to dinner with you would be a very enjoyable experience.
Oh we'd just have a nice time out.

If you are ever in Texas let me know. I'd love to meet you.
Thank you xx. And if ever you're in the UK..

I was surprised how much you wrote and how detailed it was.It was for sure an ease for you writting down your sorrows.
It just kind of came out really. :)

I pretty much feel like this.But i´m getting better.Not so depressive anymore in the last weeks.I felt tired all the time and unmotivated.I remembered then that chocolate is supposed to be good to cheer you up.Supposed to depend on the PEA in it which is supposed to play a role in activating neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamin.And indeed after eating dark chocolate i realy felt better.No joke.

(((((hugs))))). 70% is meant to be good.

BeardedOne
03-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Maybe apologies for going off on one last night, but hey. It just makes me seem real.

You've always been rather real to me (Though I am somewhat surreal to others). I've clearly missed something here and need to read back.

BeardedOne
03-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Catching up...

At weekends I avoid people. They're two faced back stabbing wankers out to get what they can.

Ah, now I see why we get along. Gawd, I can't stand the 'human' race. :x

All it does is piss down with rain and everyone's expectations extend to buying a stainless steel dustbin or a toaster that does 4 bits of bloody bread. I hate myself, and I hate my uneventful uninteresting life aspiring to having big tits.

Dayum! :shock: I didn't know you lived in Delawhere as well. :wink:

I think my toast-r-oven does four pieces of 'bloody bread', but I usually incinerate a small pizza in it.

As for your [Descriptive] life, I can't say much, but, from what I've seen, your titties are doing quite well, thenkyewverymuch. :D

BeardedOne
03-26-2007, 01:05 AM
Alison, just caught up on the posts. Buck up, gurl! You're doing fine. :)

AlySinclair
04-01-2007, 12:41 AM
From some one with the same name as you I feel obliged to lend a comforting word or three. ^^

I'm all out of comforting words, but I feel for you anyway. Not many of us are doing, being, or living as we want.

Just try to make steps in the direction you want to go. The key is not to put pressure on yourself. And, take pleasure in the modest, short-term goals.

XxX
Alyssa (Aly)
www.hotties-unlimited.com

There.

BeardedOne
04-01-2007, 01:01 AM
To both Alys (The one that lives a thousand miles across the seaa and the other that is only twenty miles up the road), ignore the annoying, noisy neighbors as best you can. You never know what tomorrow brings.

There's a song that sez "It's not getting what you want, but wanting what you get".

I know that all too well.

AlySinclair
04-01-2007, 01:05 AM
*HUGS THE BEARDER ONE* & *TUGS A LITTLE ON HIS AMAZING BEARD*

^^

To both Alys (The one that lives a thousand miles across the seaa and the other that is only twenty miles up the road), ignore the annoying, noisy neighbors as best you can. You never know what tomorrow brings.

There's a song that sez "It's not getting what you want, but wanting what you get".

I know that all too well.

arc angel
04-01-2007, 01:46 AM
weekend photo shoots for fun. here is a sample.
Some weekends i kick my boots off an trade them for heels!