I guess Vicki`s next:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/geek_duel_153.gif

and at the end my modest contribution to thread:
I like to try this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Trident_II_missile_image.jpg
I could almost feel the power.... :shock:

Vicki Richter
03-23-2007, 06:36 PM
You fuck nut Coroner. You'll get yours. You must have a sad life to post pictures like that.

Balcanoid
03-23-2007, 06:42 PM
damn, I like being right....
and my excuse to mrs. V for minning the idea as mr. C
I can`t do nothing agaist it...

Coroner
03-23-2007, 06:45 PM
:lol: the life is sad to have me, woman!

Coroner
03-23-2007, 06:46 PM
and my excuse to mrs. V for minnig the idea as mr. C

you know balcanoid, yugos like war :lol:

Balcanoid
03-23-2007, 06:51 PM
and my excuse to mrs. V for minnig the idea as mr. C

you know balcanoid, yugos like war :lol:

we`re not the only one!

Legend
03-23-2007, 07:56 PM
Just because some of you are atheist that doesn't give you the right to make fun of some elses religion or god it's no ones fought you grow up in a environment without any kind of religious beliefs.Some people will do anything for a cheap laugh.

Balcanoid
03-23-2007, 08:13 PM
U`ve got the point but there`s no need to take things too seriously...I mean - this is the "men to be nailed" thread...If the God is above, he should understand...

Coroner
03-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Just because some of you are atheist that doesn't give you the right to make fun of some elses religion or god it's no ones fought you grow up in a environment without any kind of religious beliefs.Some people will do anything for a cheap laugh.

It was not thought as making fun of somebody´s religion, gringo. Like Balcanoid said, it compares to the thread-title. I´ve seen things that are far worse than this. You remember me of those Muslims freaking out because the Mohammed caricatures in that newspaper from Denmark.

You´re going too far with your analogy and passing the wrong gate, Legend. Short and clear: you take it too serious.

Quinn
03-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Coroner, I like your choice of avatars.

-Quinn

patsy1969
03-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Please list.

Back to the topic!

Yasmin
Vicki
Aaliyah (my Dutch Brasilian girl :)

hwbs
03-23-2007, 11:01 PM
i believe its supposed to be a poll for the girls :lol:

Coroner
03-23-2007, 11:56 PM

-Quinn

Thanks, Quinn.

"Dou you speak French, Mr. Angel?"
"(laughs) I´m from Brooklyn!"

:D

Quinn
03-24-2007, 12:13 AM

-Quinn

Thanks, Quinn.

"Dou you speak French, Mr. Angel?"
"(laughs) I´m from Brooklyn!"

:D

Yep, one of a number of really good roles he took when he was younger. Damn that was a good movie.

-Quinn

tsntx
03-24-2007, 12:36 AM
lee stone, collin farrel, drew andrews <-- so hot

tons more lol

maybe shooter189

stillies77
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
what about me come on jen! haha

http://webpages.csus.edu/~ral22/Money%20WKS_files/image011.jpg

tsntx
03-24-2007, 12:46 AM
lol maybe if u were single

stillies77
03-24-2007, 12:47 AM
well shyeah!

mikey_stl
03-24-2007, 01:38 AM
Please list.

Vicki, you're at the top of my list. Also Allanah Star, and Gia Darling, and
after recently seeing that pic of Anaconda, her too. BTW, I'm an anal virgin, so I would want my first one to be very special.

Somedude21
03-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Please list.

Vicki, you're at the top of my list. Also Allanah Star, and Gia Darling, and
after recently seeing that pic of Anaconda, her too. BTW, I'm an anal virgin, so I would want my first one to be very special.

Those people you listed...aren't men.

DrMatt
03-24-2007, 02:46 AM
BY YOU VICKI !!!!!! :wink:

dskreet2
03-24-2007, 04:55 AM
Please list.

1. You Vicki
2. Yasmin Lee
3. Precious (Baltimore)
4. Jessica (DC)
5. Allanah (NYC)
6. Danielle Foxxx
7. Mia (Isabella & Fever) @ same time (NO DP!!!)

Legend
03-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Wasn't the question aimed towards the women of this board,didn't you read the topic "men you would like to be nailed by" wouldn't answering the question with girls of this board be quite disrespectful your basically calling them men.

Somedude21
03-24-2007, 05:13 AM
Wasn't the question aimed towards the women of this board,didn't you read the topic "men you would like to be nailed by" wouldn't answering the question with girls of this board be quite disrespectful your basically calling them men.

Which is pretty much the point that I was trying to make. :wink:

tsntx
03-24-2007, 05:16 AM
yeah i find it quite rude that idiot guys are chiming in and calling us men...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-24-2007, 05:23 AM
Hmm..there's just alot. LOL But let's see (5 on top my head):

1. Brad Pitt - Ofcourse LOL ;)
2. Channing Tatum - White guy who can dance! That's soo HOT. :P
3. Rob Hoffman (Actor/Commedian)
4. Colin Farrell - Love his goodlooks and accent!
5. Bryan Greenberg - The guy with Uma Thurman in the movie "The Prime".

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2007, 06:04 AM
Most to least

1. Matthew Mcconaughey
2. John Cena
3. Channing Tatum
4. Josh Duhamel
5. V3.6 or Ottorocket

Coroner
03-24-2007, 06:11 AM

no one is calling you men, we´re too paranoid to write such stuff...... I think most people misunderstood Vicki´s question.

Her question was: Men that you´d like to be nailed by and not Men, you would like to be nailed by: ...?

Legend
03-24-2007, 06:22 AM

no one is calling you men, we´re too paranoid to write such stuff...... I think most people misunderstood Vicki´s question.

Her question was: Men that you´d like to be nailed by and not Men, you would like to be nailed by: ...?

"Men you would like to be nailed by" your misinterpeting her question probably because you were the first person to respond this is a counter thread to the thread "ts that you'd like to nail" http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7965 that was geared toward the guys.

This happens all the time some girl ask a questions towards other girls and guys feel the need to respond.Come on let the girls have their time once in a while.

Coroner
03-24-2007, 06:34 AM
I was the first to response but I didn´t answer her question and did not create my top list. Hope Vicki clears up this "mistake" :)

ezed
03-24-2007, 06:39 AM
Hey girls pick me! Pick me! I'll make you giggle when you cum, thus providing you with the most intense orgasm you ever experienced. Then I'll do the Owl Eat out (whatever it's called) where I eat out your armpit driving you completely silly with glee!

wombat33
03-24-2007, 08:04 AM
like this?

http://www.truecatholic.org/pix/sc12.jpg

that is an evil disgrace............you should be ashamed.

TJT
03-24-2007, 08:06 AM
I dunno,that's pretty funny.

Legend
03-24-2007, 08:21 AM
I dunno,that's pretty funny.

Yeah if your a atheist.

Kabuki
03-24-2007, 08:26 AM
This is the only type of man who could nail me...lol

callahac
03-24-2007, 12:30 PM
I'll go out on a limb here- I'd do these two- one I think is Kayla Coxx when not dressed

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2007, 07:15 PM
lol I have more

6. Eminem
7. Bryan White
8. Keith Urban
9. Simon Rex
10. Johnathan Bennett

rvince
03-24-2007, 08:16 PM
I've just won the 'Hottest Hung Devil' content here and not been even listed once... :)

mikey_stl
03-25-2007, 01:08 AM
Brad Pitt, Colin Farrell, George Clooney

Well, I didn't mean any disrespect by calling any of these ladies men. I just responded to the thread late at night when I was tired and mis-read it. I thought it said something like "who would you like to be nailed by?" Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

dskreet2
03-27-2007, 01:17 AM

Well, I didn't mean any disrespect by calling any of these ladies men. I just responded to the thread late at night when I was tired and mis-read it. I thought it said something like "who would you like to be nailed by?" Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

mikey_stl there are way too many people on this board that seem to take EVERYTHING too serious. Even on a thread as light as this. I'll just start a thread with the same purpose that starts" MEN, who would YOU like to be nailed by? Maybe those with the floss stuck so far up their azz will loosen it a bit.

Legend
03-27-2007, 01:28 AM

mikey_stl there are way too many people on this board that seem to take EVERYTHING too serious. Even on a thread as light as this. I'll just start a thread with the same purpose that starts" MEN, who would YOU like to be nailed by? Maybe those with the floss stuck so far up their azz will loosen it a bit.

There is already a thread for the guys ts that you'd like to nail" http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7965 that was geared toward the guys.

Now this was a counter thread because vicki probably wanted the same thread for the girls and yet guys jumped on it without knowing her intent.

Matthias Powerbomb
03-27-2007, 03:49 AM

I just think it's ironic that this comes from someone with an avatar featuring Family Guy, a show which commonly makes fun of religion. Just an observation.

mikey_stl
03-29-2007, 06:20 AM

There is already a thread for the guys ts that you'd like to nail" http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7965 that was geared toward the guys.

Now this was a counter thread because vicki probably wanted the same thread for the girls and yet guys jumped on it without knowing her intent.

Thanks. I'll take a look at it.

bobway2005
04-12-2007, 04:12 AM
I know that I'm new here, but so far not one of you girls has listed me. I hope the other men on this thread notice how I didn't answer the question, but just looking to see who had a crush on me. I don't think any of you other men were mentioned either. :lol: