PDA

View Full Version : Chefmike admits: "(He's) no war veteran"

03-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Simple question.

Chefmike has been claiming to have served America during wartime. Though sheep has discredited America at every turn.

Chefmike has insulted those who have not served in wartime like W, though chefmike has never served in wartime himself.

Chefmike has, on at least 6 occasions, equated himself to being a wartime veteran. (Don't bother editing, I have saved each page.) though chefmike never served a day on the ground.

Direct quote "I say "as a progressive veteran"

Really, chefmike?

A progressive veteran? Who are you? Ron Kovic?

chefmike
03-23-2007, 02:38 PM
TFool - feel free to provide examples where I said that I served during wartime, chickenhawk. That's what I thought... :roll:

And while your at it, why don't you tell us about your service in the girl scouts, nancyboy? :P

chefmike
03-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Choke on this, nancyboy.

I've just been informed that you don't need to, technically, fight in a war to be a veteran.

I fought the war on terror. I'm looking for my fellow Saddam fighters.

Where you at, fellow veterans?!?!!!

Take that to your local VFW and see if they'll let you join.

Yeah here that, Sheepmike? Take that to the local "Veteran of FOREIGN WARS hall" and see if they let you get away with calling yourself a "Veteran" LMAO

Chef would be welcome at my, or any other, VFW...He has actually served in the military, unlike the super patriots posting here. All real (not self proclaimed) veterans are free to join.

Thanks, Oli. I'm sure my former shipmates would find it both ludicrous and humorous that a grocery clerk such as TFool has declared their service to their country to be null and void.

We weren't collecting hazardous duty pay for our flight deck duties because we were bagging groceries somewhere like TFool.

Nor were those brave servicemen who have perished on flight decks in both war and peacetime, and still do to this day.

They served with honor, as did I.

03-23-2007, 08:00 PM
TFool - feel free to provide examples where I said that I served during wartime, chickenhawk. That's what I thought... :roll:

Undoubtedly, you've been slippery on the subject, haven't you?! :lol:

Quinn
03-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Chef would be welcome at my, or any other, VFW...He has actually served in the military, unlike the super patriots posting here. All real (not self proclaimed) veterans are free to join.

Cosign. Serving on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier is no joke, being one of the world's most dangerous jobs:

Insurance people make their money by measuring risks. Lloyds of London says that the deck of an aircraft carrier is the most dangerous working environment in the world. . . .

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=6411

From one veteran to another, a salute.

-Quinn

03-23-2007, 08:41 PM
From one veteran to another-

chefmike
03-23-2007, 08:48 PM

Cosign. Serving on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier is no joke, being one of the world's most dangerous jobs:

Insurance people make their money by measuring risks. Lloyds of London says that the deck of an aircraft carrier is the most dangerous working environment in the world. . . .

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=6411

From one veteran to another, a salute.

-Quinn

Thank you, brother.

specialk
03-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Simple question.

Chefmike has been claiming to have served America during wartime. Though sheep has discredited America at every turn.

Chefmike has insulted those who have not served in wartime like W, though chefmike has never served in wartime himself.

Chefmike has, on at least 6 occasions, equated himself to being a wartime veteran. (Don't bother editing, I have saved each page.) though chefmike never served a day on the ground.

Really, chefmike?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

trish
03-23-2007, 09:17 PM
chefmike, you know you have my respect, admiration and kisses.

thombergeron
03-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Simple question.

Really, chefmike?

Is this guy making a career out of missing the point, or what?

chefmike
03-23-2007, 09:33 PM

Undoubtedly, you've been slippery on the subject, haven't you?! :lol:

I'm still waiting on those examples, TFarce....well not really, because we both know that you are full of shit, don't we?

If you are so envious of veterans, and so eager to fight in the Iraqi civil war, then why don't you enlist, Francis?

Scared of boot camp, tough guy?

Are you worried that they won't let you keep your underwear on in the shower, nancyboy? :P

03-23-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm still waiting on those examples, TFarce....well not really, because we both know that you are full of shit, don't we?

So you mean you haven't served in a war and are merely a surrender-monkey chickenchicken? LMAO!

You've been slippery on the usage of the word "veteran". Now, you've been exposed. Thanks for playing, idiot.

chefmike
03-23-2007, 09:44 PM
chefmike, you know you have my respect, admiration and kisses.

Thanks trish, and right back at you, dear. Thanks to the kman also... I don't think that this thread is working out quite the way that TTard thought that it would... now there's a shocker...who would've ever thought? :lol:

chefmike
03-23-2007, 09:47 PM

So you mean you haven't served in a war and are merely a surrender-monkey chickenchicken? LMAO!

You've been slippery on the usage of the word "veteran". Now, you've been exposed. Thanks for playing, idiot.

If you are so envious of veterans, and so eager to fight in the Iraqi civil war, then why don't you enlist, Francis?

Are you worried that they won't let you keep your underwear on in the shower, nancyboy?
:P

03-23-2007, 09:49 PM

chefmike
03-23-2007, 09:56 PM
LMFAO...and now Francis has edited the title of this thread....what a sad little bagboy your are, TTard...but that's OK...everyone who posted in or read this thread knows the original title....

So one more time, chickenhawk...provide examples and answer the question...no more of your chickenshit, Francis...

Are you worried that they won't let you keep your underwear on in the shower, nancyboy?

chefmike
03-23-2007, 10:00 PM

Quinn
03-23-2007, 10:41 PM

Those who can do, while those who can't whine about it. Seriously, post one example of Chef stating – or even indirectly implying – that he served in a war. We all know that won't happen because you are talking out of your ass. Seriously, if you're actually telling the truth it should be very simple to post an example.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-23-2007, 11:07 PM

Those who can do, while those who can't whine about it. Seriously, post one example of Chef stating – or even indirectly implying – that he served in a war. We all know that won't happen because you are talking out of your ass. Seriously, if you're actually telling the truth it should be very simple to post an example.

-Quinn

No shit...does he remind you of another one of our resident chickenhawks, Quinn? What a spineless weasel you are TFool...TTard's thread wasn't working out the way that his wimpass expected, so he edits the title in hopes that it will make him look like less of a fool than he normally does...

Nice try, Francis...

03-23-2007, 11:16 PM
LMFAO...and now Francis has edited the title of this thread....what a sad little bagboy your are, TTard...but that's OK...everyone who posted in or read this thread knows the original title....

So one more time, chickenhawk...provide examples and answer the question...no more of your chickenshit, Francis...

You still referring to yourself as a veteran? LMAO!

You're bein' slippery with that word. That's ok, it's my job to hold your bullshit up high for all the world to see.

:lol:

Quinn
03-23-2007, 11:29 PM

-Quinn

No shit...does he remind you of another one of our resident chickenhawks, Quinn? What a spineless weasel you are TFool...TTard's thread wasn't working out the way that his wimpass expected, so he edits the title in hopes that it will make him look like less of a fool than he normally does...

Nice try, Francis...

Hmmmm, where have I seen that before????
Oh, yes, White_Closet_Case did the same thing the first time I crushed his arguments.. Must be out of some common playbook the far Right turns to when they can't back up a single assertion and feel the need to save face. It speaks to extreme desperation and serves as a tacit admission of defeat.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-23-2007, 11:31 PM
I guess that that TFool has run his white panties up the flagpole in surrender once again...

Still no examples to back up his usual BS allegations...

And he still can't tell us why he is afraid to serve in his nation's military....

insert_namehere
03-23-2007, 11:52 PM
American Heritage Dictionary:

vet·er·an (vet'ahr-an, vet'run) Pronunciation Key
n.
A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity: a veteran of political campaigns.
A person who has served in the armed forces: "Privilege, a token income . . . were allowed for veterans of both world wars" (Mavis Gallant).
An old soldier who has seen long service.

adj.
Having had long experience or practice: a veteran actor.
Of or relating to former members of the armed forces: veteran benefits.

[Latin veteranus, from vetus, veter-, old; see wet-2 in Indo-European roots.]

Does that clear the question up? The term "veteran" has to do with service... not service in a war... that would be "war veteran", got it?

Dictionaries are handy things. I suggest you get one.

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 03:15 AM

-Quinn

Nice try, Francis...

Oh, yes, White_Closet_Case did the same thing the first time I crushed his arguments.. Must be out of some common playbook the far Right turns to when they can't back up a single assertion and feel the need to save face. It speaks to extreme desperation and serves as a tacit admission of defeat.

-Quinn

Well, well. If it isn`t Gen. Village Idiot of the Moron Brigade. 8)

There`s a slight difference between non-combat veterans and combat

vets you moron.

-Hazardous duty pay/combat pay

-Tax exemptions

-Combat Vets receive VA medical preferential treatment .

-Medals. IE; non-combat vets never receive the AFEM.

And of course,

http://www.vfw.org/

Quinn
03-24-2007, 03:24 AM

-Quinn

Nice try, Francis...

-Quinn

There`s a slight difference between peace-time veterans and those who have seen battle and war.

-hazardous duty pay/combat pay

-tax exemptions

And of course,

No need to get upset or jealous just because pussies like you never have and never will have the guts to step up. Don't worry, we all have your number:

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 03:42 AM

-Quinn

Nice try, Francis...

-Quinn

There`s a slight difference between peace-time veterans and those who have seen battle and war.

-hazardous duty pay/combat pay

-tax exemptions

And of course,

No need to get upset or jealous just because pussies like you never have and never will have the guts to step up. Don't worry, we all have your number:

I suspect you do not suffer from permanent EBV. You suffer from syphilis because it has turned that already useless pea-brain into swiss cheese. Why? We`ve covered that topic moron:

My personal life is not of your concern given the fact I neither suffer from an inferiority complex and feel the need to overcompensate by boasting. Spem Reduxit RCR.

The old adage rings true, ' non-combat veterans always tell the best war stories and or boast a little too much'.

Quinn
03-24-2007, 04:31 AM
While you were out boating I was repelling from 100 cliffs(sans harness,repell seat) and static target practicing with my trusty AR15HHBARGvt model.What I do or how I train in my spare time is none of your concern nor does it matter.

Wow...it sounds like you guys in the Canadian boy scouts are really intense...fuckin' major....dude....

And BTW, Rambo...it's rappel not repell...

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

ROTFLMAO..... White Male Dullard has clearly spent so much time "rappelling" that he's forgotten how to spell it. I'm sure that happens to people all the time – particularly if they've never actually "rappelled." :lol:

One other thing, if it doesn't matter what he does or how he trains in his spare time, then why is he telling us in the first place. I'll leave the all too obvious conclusion to anyone with an IQ greater than that of their nearest pet.

P.S. I think Rambo has the model of AR-15 wrong. It's not the AR15HHBAR; rather, it's the AR15BLSHT.

Once again, those who can do, while those who can't whine about it like sissies.

Still, perhaps you care to take more time to tell us about all the supposed training you do in an activity you can't even spell (I'm sure joggers misspell jogging all the time :roll: ) with a weapon whose designation you couldn't even get right.... Now who's telling bullshit stories?????? That's what I thought, Rambo. Like I said before, projection/displacement is a coping mechanism employed by people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder when they’ve failed so completely as you have – in everything.

What a pussy.

-Quinn

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 05:07 AM
P.S. I think Rambo has the model of AR-15 wrong. It's not the AR15HHBAR

Once again, those who can do, while those who can't whine about it like sissies.

Still, perhaps you care to take more time to tell us about all the supposed training you do in an activity you can't even spell (I'm sure joggers misspell jogging all the time :roll: ) with a weapon whose designation you couldn't even get right.... Now who's telling bullshit stories?????? That's what I thought, Rambo. Like I said before, projection/displacement is a coping mechanism employed by people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder when they’ve failed so completely as you have – in everything.

I suspect you do not suffer from permanent EBV. You suffer from syphilis because it has turned that already useless pea-brain into swiss cheese. Why?

We`ve covered that topic moron. The one where you were exposed as

ignorant ? Oh yeah, I almost forgot. That`s happened so many times now

you`re like a senile old man.

"Facts are only city leftists have zero idea as to what an AR15GovtModelHbar is when anyone well versed in weaponry recognizes exactly what that is.Facts are I`ve snared many a kook leftist with such simple tricks." http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=12363&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=170 8)

Quinn
03-24-2007, 05:13 AM
While you were out boating I was repelling from 100 cliffs(sans harness,repell seat) and static target practicing with my trusty AR15HHBARGvt model.What I do or how I train in my spare time is none of your concern nor does it matter.

Wow...it sounds like you guys in the Canadian boy scouts are really intense...fuckin' major....dude....

ROTFLMAO..... White Male Dullard has clearly spent so much time "rappelling" that he's forgotten how to spell it. I'm sure that happens to people all the time – particularly if they've never actually "rappelled." :lol:

One other thing, if it doesn't matter what he does or how he trains in his spare time, then why is he telling us in the first place. I'll leave the all too obvious conclusion to anyone with an IQ greater than that of their nearest pet.

P.S. I think Rambo has the model of AR-15 wrong. It's not the AR15HHBAR; rather, it's the AR15BLSHT.

What a pussy.

-Quinn

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 05:20 AM
"White_Misguided_Chickenhawk"][size=18]While you were out boating I was repelling from 100 cliffs(sans harness,epellseat) and static target practicing with my trusty AR15HHBARGvt model.What I do or how I train in my spare time is none of your concern nor does it matter.

-Quinn

You have nothing left but :spam our little Village Idiot.

Quinn
03-24-2007, 05:35 AM

What a pussy.

-Quinn

corbomite
03-24-2007, 06:03 AM

i thought the most dangerous jobs in the world was lumberjacks or deep sea fishermen?

anyway, quinn is my hero. i want to be an expert :spam-er just like him. do i quit my job,go on welfare and live in my parents basement,glued to my 356mmx computer,spamming like a madman? that how its done?

Quinn
03-24-2007, 06:27 AM
The good thing about being here long enough to post lots of imbecilic drivel, as you so clearly have, is that I can put it together in a little list so that we can all enjoy it together:

dennis miller is a libertarian and agrees that killing terrorists before they kill us is simple common sense. so to say libertarians are non-interventionist is wrong.
You know as much about Libertarians as you do NeoCons. Here’s an excerpt form the Libertarian Party’s website, stupid:

Libertarian Party is committed to America's heritage of freedom: individual liberty and personal responsibility; a free-market economy of abundance and prosperity; a foreign policy of non-intervention , peace, and free trade.

B) You support George Bush, a president they strongly oppose for the following reasons:
1. The Patriot Act (something Libertarians view as an unacceptable infringement upon their civil liberties),

Baloney
Still demonstrating how little you know about political parties I see. This time, for laughs, let’s destroy your pitifully uninformed assertion with a quote from Joe Seehusen, the former executive director of the National Libertarian Party:

The Libertarian Party urges members of Congress to vote against the Patriot Reauthorization Act” stated Joe Seehusen, executive director of the National Libertarian Party. He continued, “If the PATRIOT Act is made permanent and is expanded, the Libertarian Party will continually fight to uncover abuses of the law and will assist in protecting the privacy and civil liberties of all Americans.”

NEOCONS WERE FORMER LEFTISTS AND DEMOCRATS !
Nice try, baffle wit, but you’re confusing the history of the movement’s evolution, and that of its founders, with the ideological requirements to be one. By your specious logic, a great many of today’s most prominent NeoCons would not be NeoCons, having never been Leftists:

A) William Kristol (son of Irving Kristol)
B) Donald Rumsfeld
C) Karl Rove
D) Robert Kagan
E) John Bolton
F) Lewis Libby
G) Richard Pearle

2. Record setting budget deficits (Libertarians want balanced budgets).
3. A massive expansion in the size of the federal government (Libertarians want smaller government).

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that makes bush a liberal, you must love him for that since youre an obvious one
Bush a liberal????? No response is even necessary given how stupid a statement this is.

Anyway im a moderate. . .

Sure you are:

R U a libertard ?
isn`t it a volunteer army? damn they are sure dumb at huffington,or emotional sissies :P

fuck guam,
and those virgin islands too :lol:
as the democrats fuck us :x

of course those on the left will sacrifice the facts in order to salvage their position and reputation. theyre as biased or more than you are.

al franken running for the us senate?

how many suvs does she [Pelosi] own or get driven in from airport to work and what was that shit about globalwarming

barack i`m only 1/2 black obama yo momma?

dude listen, i don`t think bill clinton served any duty so that must make him a chickenchicken. im libertarian and think we find them,and kill them.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Comrades!

Climate change is a modern-day equivalent of class struggle. Global Warming is an easily understood, historically inevitable concept in Marxist Science designed to help the Party to crush capitalism and fulfill mankind's utmost desire to redistribute wealth and establish a centralized global government with an army of enlightened bureaucrats running a planned global economy based on world-wide quotas and five-year plans.

Let’s see here. You’ve called yourself a moderate, but clearly don’t comprehend what a moderate is. Furthermore, you’ve proven that you don’t have a ghost a clue what a Libertarian or a NeoConservative is either. You’ve made multiple, exceedingly moronic assertions – all of which have been obliterated.

Does it get any better than this? I don’t think so. Congratulations on being one of the dumbest posters ever on HA. Seriously, please post more so that we can have more material to laugh at, you sycophantic simpleton.

-Quinn

Quinn
03-24-2007, 06:28 AM

What a pussy.

-Quinn

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 06:52 AM

i thought the most dangerous jobs in the world was lumberjacks or deep sea fishermen?

anyway, quinn is my hero. i want to be an expert :spam-er just like him. do i quit my job,go on welfare and live in my parents basement,glued to my 356mmx computer,spamming like a madman? that how its done?

Well, you`re wrong. 8)

World`s most dangerous occupations are potato peelers and spammers.

See, spammers get carpal tunnel syndrome so bad they chop their hands off. Nothing left but two stumps. 8)

Lesson is, don`t try become an expert like the Village Idiot.

Quinn
03-24-2007, 07:00 AM

What a pussy.

-Quinn

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 07:21 AM

Quit picking on the Village Idiot ! 8)

That`s my job :

Quinn
03-24-2007, 07:27 AM

What a pussy.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-24-2007, 01:29 PM
LMFAO....I see that the chickenhawks are still clucking, Quinn. :lol:

Fuckin' nancyboys. :P

chefmike
03-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Simple question.

Really, chefmike?

Is this guy making a career out of missing the point, or what?

Bingo.

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 07:08 PM
LMFAO....I see that the chickenhawks are still clucking, Quinn. :lol:

Fuckin' nancyboys. :P

Last laugh is reserved for us dimwit. You are no combat-veteran, there is a clear distinction our lil` spud peeler/beetle bailey 8)

-Hazardous duty pay/combat pay

-Tax exemptions

-Medals. IE; non-combat vets never receive the AFEM.

And of course,

chefmike
03-24-2007, 07:38 PM
Pipe down, chorus boy!

Go play with your GI Joe doll, Francis.

White_Male_Canada
03-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Pipe down, chorus boy!

Are you a member of the VFW ?

Then,

"Pipe down, chorus boy!"

The old adage rings true, ' non-combat veterans always tell the best war stories and or boast a little too much'. 8)

Quinn
03-24-2007, 08:36 PM

What a pussy.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-24-2007, 09:03 PM
That pretty much sums it up.

What a pussy.

chefmike
03-24-2007, 09:07 PM

-Quinn

Nice try, Francis...

-Quinn

8)

White_Male_Canada
03-25-2007, 07:07 PM
That pretty much sums it up.

What a pussy.

New post in on the Village Idiot pwned page. That moron just got painted back into her corner. Still can`t argue the law, or anything else. Just a useless :spam-er now 8)

As for you fluffington boy:

Yes or No , you still won`t answer basic questions. Just like village idiot.

Then,

"Pipe down, chorus boy!"

The old adage rings true, ' non-combat veterans always tell the best war stories and or boast a little too much'. 8)

chefmike
03-25-2007, 08:06 PM

-Quinn

Nice try, Francis...

-Quinn

8)

insert_namehere
03-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Pipe down, chorus boy!

Then,

"Pipe down, chorus boy!"

As much as I dislike resurrecting old garbage, I was doing some research on Congressional dim-bulb Louie Gohmert and discovered that chefmike could indeed join the VFW if he so chose.

It seems in their online newletter http://www.vfw.org/index.cfm?fa=news.magDtl&dtl=3&mid=2305 , they consider Louie Gohmert one of their own, even though as they themselves said:

"Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) served in the Army's Judge Advocate General Corps at Fort Benning, Ga., from 1978-82."

Now, unless Georgia seceeded from the Union at some point in the late 1970's, Captain Gohmert was indeed doing nothing more than dreaming of moonpies and RC cola for 4 years while batting the occasional mosquito.

So much for standards of inclusion, eh?

chefmike
03-28-2007, 04:32 PM
And he's not even a fuckin' shellback... 8) :lol: :P

chefmike
03-29-2007, 03:11 AM
8) :arrow:

chefmike
03-29-2007, 04:40 AM
And BTW...where is TFool?

guyone
03-29-2007, 05:51 AM
If you tried being nice to him once and a while I'm sure he'd stop by more often.

chefmike
03-29-2007, 07:00 AM
If you tried being nice to him once and a while I'm sure he'd stop by more often.

LMFAO...good one, G1...

Although my personal opinion is that he TFoolishly tried to get around that home-monitiring ankle-bracelet that he wears and got thrown back into the hoosegow!!!!

Don't drop the soap, TFop!!

03-30-2007, 09:13 PM
What war did you serve in that you call yourself a veteran? :lol:

insert_namehere
03-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Do you ever READ anything or just prefer to babble?

03-30-2007, 09:18 PM

I'll wait for an answer, thank you.

Hey sheepmike. What war did you serve in that you call yourself a veteran? :lol:

Oli
03-31-2007, 06:25 AM

I'll wait for an answer, thank you.

Hey sheepmike. What war did you serve in that you call yourself a veteran? :lol:

Enough...You've implied that one must be involved in combat to be a veteran. That's false. It also denigrates the service of all the soldiers who sat on the 38th parallel or the plains of central Germany, manned bombers on alert, or served on ships or subs, all confronting the enemies of the US, never involved in a shooting conflict.

Please, take your pissing contest elsewhere, let this thread die.