PDA

View Full Version : (on-topic) Michael Savage: Sick Fuck.

Realgirls4me
03-22-2007, 03:16 AM
It always makes me wonder where this country will be in 20 years with sick fucks like this actually influencing a segment of it, no matter how small their sick, uneducated, non-critically thinking their audience might be.
Yeah,yeah. Sound reasoned and rational, provide questionable, unreliable, and invalid support, and keep dissenting voices off to challenge them, and viola, people, er, sheeple will follow them like the lemmings they are.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200703210018

Anything goes as long as it brings ratings(money) and falls under the "talk" format. What an incredible sick fuck.

Legend
03-22-2007, 03:26 AM
It always makes me wonder where this country will be in 20 years with sick fucks like this actually influencing a segment of it, no matter how small their sick, uneducated, non-critically thinking their audience might be.
Yeah,yeah. Sound reasoned and rational, provide questionable, unreliable, and invalid support, and keep dissenting voices off to challenge them, and viola, people, er, sheeple will follow them like the lemmings they are.

Anything goes as long as it brings ratings(money) and falls under the "talk" format. What an incredible sick fuck.

Shock radio will do or say anything to get viewers attention and people shouldn't be surprised by their tactics.Sadly his purposed has been served before this i didn't know who this sick fuck was and know that i do know of him i could care less.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-22-2007, 03:41 AM
Not the the first or last time this pig has done this-

fired from MSNBC for telling a gay caller- he hoped he got AIDS and died.

And 8 million people listen to him? Incredible

Realgirls4me
03-22-2007, 05:24 AM
Not the the first or last time this pig has done this-

fired from MSNBC for telling a gay caller- he hoped he got AIDS and died.

And 8 million people listen to him? Incredible

Allanah,

Yes, I had forgotten about the Savage MSNBC hiring. ...Yeah, yeah, why keep someone such as a boring Phil Donahue around when one can have a divisive clown such as Savage appealing to the worst parts of a person's soul and who make a living tossing red meat to the neanderthals that buy his slop? Why discuss the problems facing tens of millions of Americans without healthcare, the failure in Iraq, or jobs being outsourced, when there is a "freak" to castigate?

... How someone can use the horrific death of a fellow human being -- human being -- to score points with his gullible listening sheep escapes me. Can't his listeners tell when he's crossed the line?

I must admit that I listen to clowns like Savage, Hannity, and O'Reilly, et all, on occasion, but it is purely to provide a counterpunch or an antidote to their warped sick schtick. If I know the crap the other side is saying, I am better prepared to counter them when the need arises.

atkms7
03-22-2007, 06:09 AM
oh my goooddddddd...what a crackhead!!! why would he say that??? not even Ted Haggard or Jerry Falwell or that bad!!!

ausbeachstyle
03-22-2007, 06:32 AM
I find it hilarious how he seems to be in the closet himself :D

ezed
03-22-2007, 06:33 AM
Before this thread, I would have said, who the fuck is Michael Savage.
After reading this thread, I still say, who the fuck is Michael Savage.

Some dick somewhere with a case of diariaha mouth. Who cares, he's going nowhere.

Realgirls4me
03-22-2007, 06:35 AM
oh my goooddddddd...what a crackhead!!! why would he say that??? not even Ted Haggard or Jerry Falwell or that bad!!!

If Haggert, Falwell, Robertson, et all, are restaurant dumpster trash, with their followers being its resident flies, Savage is the crud one finds on the bottom of said dumpster. Yep, that bad.

Realgirls4me
03-22-2007, 06:38 AM
Before this thread, I would have said, who the fuck is Michael Savage.
After reading this thread, I still say, who the fuck is Michael Savage.

Some dick somewhere with a case of diariaha mouth. Who cares, he's going nowhere.

I'll agree with you that clowns such as that are their own worst enemy, and that he'll never go beyond his niche because of the filth he dispends, but that filth reaches millions who follow these frauds and take it as gospel.

TJT
03-22-2007, 06:40 AM
I've always wondered where he came up with that on air name? Was it because Dash Riprock and Rip Torn were taken?

We used to carry his show,but it got pulled for lack of interest in under six months.

Legend
03-22-2007, 06:44 AM
There is no way in hell this ignorant fool gets 8 million viewers with statements like this who is his demograpic the kkk,

The Savage Nation

You say there are people who are sexually confused, who think that they're men when they're women. They're not normal. Normal people are not like that. Normal people are like Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy are normal. There are people who are not normal, who have a confusion in their head, and they think they're a man even though they look like a woman. That's what you have to say to them otherwise the child will grow up confused.

Your children's future is what we're talking about, a matter of life and death for their future. The gay and lesbian mafia wants our children. If it can win their souls and their minds, it knows their bodies will follow. Of course, it wants to homosexualize the whole country, not just the children. This is all part of the war that is going on. Maybe you don't want to face up to it, but it's a very real war. It's being inflicted on the American people by the radical gay lobby, which is now everywhere.

The unenlightened, provincial, 'progressive' lemmings leading San Francisco have taken another giant leap backward in deciding to pay for sex-change surgery and all the 'counseling' and hormone shots for 'Tommys' who want to be 'Bettys' and for 'Barbaras' who really want to be 'Willys.' 'This is very much a civil rights issue,' said one of the city's stupidvisors. 'This is about equal benefits for equal work.' Equating sexual insanity with race is a dangerous and demeaning precedent. There is no historical, anthropological, or medical evidence supporting such surgical insanity. Except for religious-inspired mutilation, had the ancients encountered a man holding a knife to his penis they would have restrained him as mad and constrained him to prevent such self-violence.

Such increased exposure of the general public to the HIV virus and other blood-borne microbes known to occur in the sexually promiscuous would multiply the death rate many times. Apparently this is overshadowed by gay sensitivities and the quest for gay votes.

Civil Rights

It's a racket that is used to exploit primarily heterosexual, Christian, white males' birthright and steal from them what is their birthright and give it to people who didn't qualify for it.

DracoLord
03-22-2007, 06:45 AM
He sounds like a radio host from the Grand Theft Auto series....

emmettray
03-22-2007, 06:52 AM
I've been to my good pals funeral today. Very nice man. Its depressing that my pal is dead while this 'arse leakage' enjoys the benefits of oxygen. A plague of warts upon him.

insert_namehere
03-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Curiously, this guy is either the latter day Andy Kaufman, pulling the best put on ever, visa viz Michael Alan Weiner's alter ego "Michael Savage" (and all the rubes are eating it up!) or a hopeless narcissist desperate for attention.

Salon did a profile on him a few years back, http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2003/03/05/savage/index.html which tends to support the latter view, although his recent contribution to former "Governor Moonbeam" Jerry Brown's run for PA in Oakland might suggest otherwise.

If it is all a big joke, the guy's sense of proportion, as well as his estimation of the ability for your average mouth-breather to understand ironic bombast is way off base.

dabaldone
03-22-2007, 07:02 PM
I feel that anyone who has such deep seated hatred for a particular group of people is either attrated to or envious of them. I remeber a guy I used to work with who "hated" TS women. He called them freaks and such. Well, my ex gf and I saw him coming out of her friends house. He had been using her "service" for years!!!

Taom
03-22-2007, 07:39 PM
This guy seriously needs to be castrated. Not for the pain element of it (though he deserves that as well), but castrated so that he cannot multiply.

chefmike
03-22-2007, 07:48 PM
We actually have a poster(forget the name) in this forum who uses this creep's website link as his sig...

callahac
03-23-2007, 02:55 AM
If you all actually had an open mind you would hear that Savage does rail against the fact that American jobs are being outsourced, that our whole ecomomy is being sold down hte river in the name of free trade. He also is not a fan of how the war in Iraq is being managed, is one of the most outspoken opponents of President Bush. He is not as anti gay as you might think, he often talks about gay or lesbian friends, he is just not a fan of gay activists or lobbyists- for that matter any lobbyist or PAC.

Maybe it is about time you all stopped drinking the radical left cool aid and started listening to other opinions with an open mind and then making your decisons from there.

chefmike
03-23-2007, 03:17 AM
If you all actually had an open mind you would hear that Savage does rail against the fact that American jobs are being outsourced, that our whole ecomomy is being sold down hte river in the name of free trade. He also is not a fan of how the war in Iraq is being managed, is one of the most outspoken opponents of President Bush. He is not as anti gay as you might think, he often talks about gay or lesbian friends, he is just not a fan of gay activists or lobbyists- for that matter any lobbyist or PAC.

Maybe it is about time you all stopped drinking the radical left cool aid and started listening to other opinions with an open mind and then making your decisons from there.

LMFAO...I had a hunch that this turd would float to the surface ...and I see that you also took your sig with the savageshmuck link down, you clown.... :P

peggygee
03-23-2007, 03:22 AM
I just got off of the phone with a fan of Savgae and conservative talk
radio in general, and if he is indicative of the other 8 million fans, then
I gotta say I am quite afraid - seriously.

This person even brought up the incident in question with the transwoman
and in a bizzaro world explanation attempted to justify it.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bizzaro.jpg

:roll:

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Realgirls4me
03-23-2007, 03:29 AM

I knew one of his radical far-right winging lemmings would eventually come in here and defend him. You'd have to be an ignorant stupidfuck to defend the indefensible as you are trying to do. Tell me, how many progressive voices do you read or listen to? C'mon, Mister "Openmind", show us your open mind at work?!

First of all, I would posit that my mind is far more open than that of Savage, you, or any of his Neocon media brethren. Does he have dissenting views on his show? I mean, anything more than what he cherrypicks from the newswires and distorts ? Does he allow for calm, rational discussion of a topic, or is it just him patting himself on the back and basically talkiing to himself and morons like you?
Most of these divisive tinhorns such as Savage are there simply to manufacture outrage against anyone or anything that his audience sees as red meat. They have found that agitation and shock value sells and that's what Savage does.
The reason Savage discusses issues such as job loss and immigration is to come across as one connected to "the angry white male" experiencing the very ailments and ills this society and the bulk of his audience faces daily. For the ignorant fool who doesn't read, isn't college educated, or is just too lazy to research all views on his/her own, Michael Savage and those like him provide the perfect shortcut in understanding the world around them. The irony is that this man actually hinders progress with his schtick, not help it. Oh, yeah, he's critical of Republicans like Bush for not being farther Right, not because he isn't on board with the Neocon agenda. In Savage's world the US should have blown up the middle east by now. You call being farther Right than Bush as being critical of him? And do you really believe a man with his history of homophobic smears actaully has any friends who are gay or lesbian?

He is a racist, homophobe, and consumate liar, and you follow him. Deal with it, sheep.

callahac
03-23-2007, 04:27 AM

I knew one of his radical far-right winging lemmings would eventually come in here and defend him. You'd have to be an ignorant stupidfuck to defend the indefensible as you are trying to do. Tell me, how many progressive voices do you read or listen to? C'mon, Mister "Openmind", show us your open mind at work?!

First of all, I would posit that my mind is far more open than that of Savage, you, or any of his Neocon media brethren. Does he have dissenting views on his show? I mean, anything more than what he cherrypicks from the newswires and distorts ? Does he allow for calm, rational discussion of a topic, or is it just him patting himself on the back and basically talkiing to himself and morons like you?
Most of these divisive tinhorns such as Savage are there simply to manufacture outrage against anyone or anything that his audience sees as red meat. They have found that agitation and shock value sells and that's what Savage does.
The reason Savage discusses issues such as job loss and immigration is to come across as one connected to "the angry white male" experiencing the very ailments and ills this society and the bulk of his audience faces daily. For the ignorant fool who doesn't read, isn't college educated, or is just too lazy to research all views on his/her own, Michael Savage and those like him provide the perfect shortcut in understanding the world around them. The irony is that this man actually hinders progress with his schtick, not help it. Oh, yeah, he's critical of Republicans like Bush for not being farther Right, not because he isn't on board with the Neocon agenda. In Savage's world the US should have blown up the middle east by now. You call being farther Right than Bush as being critical of him? And do you really believe a man with his history of homophobic smears actaully has any friends who are gay or lesbian?

He is a racist, homophobe, and consumate liar, and you follow him. Deal with it, sheep.

The venom and hatred you spew forth is quite amazing for such a progressive peace loving person. Do you think name calling helps prove you are free thinking? I guess if I don't think like you I am just a worthless piece of carbon matter. By the way where did you get your pHD from?

a994
03-23-2007, 04:35 AM
I've been to my good pals funeral today. Very nice man. Its depressing that my pal is dead while this 'arse leakage' enjoys the benefits of oxygen. A plague of warts upon him.

emmettray, I'm sorry about your friend. Condolences, thoughts, and prayers go out for you and your friend's loved ones.

As for Michael Savage, I don't feel like dignifying him with a response.

Coroner
03-23-2007, 04:36 AM
I never heard of this guy but used to read something about him now. He´s totally mentally retarded. It´s a shame that someone well-educated spreads this shit. He seems to be in someone´s service who needs people like him to bark at the nation.

callahac
03-23-2007, 04:46 AM

LMFAO...I had a hunch that this turd would float to the surface ...and I see that you also took your sig with the savageshmuck link down, you clown.... :P

Don't know wat you are talking about Chef Mike, but your hostile comments prove my point that desenting opinion is not allowed in the new America.

callahac
03-23-2007, 05:00 AM
One last think and then I am done with this thread. No one is right all the time except God. If you had an open minds and listened I'm sure there would be things you agree with Savage on and things you don't. I don't follow the guy blindly, I don't follow anyone blindly. I'm bisexual, I love TS, guys and girls- do I like when he goes on his gay tiraids? No. Do I agree with some of his other opinions? Sure do.

Take a good hard look within yourselves, are you following your dogma and doctrine to the core without questioning it? From what I have read it sure sounds like it, and that is really sad.

Somedude21
03-23-2007, 05:04 AM
Don't know wat you are talking about Chef Mike, but your hostile comments prove my point that desenting opinion is not allowed in the new America.

If dissenting opinions weren't allowed in this "new America" that you speak of, then guys like this piece of shit wouldn't be on the airwaves. Think carefully before you type. ;)

Coroner
03-23-2007, 05:06 AM
Hitler loved technology. Porsché constructed his best works thanks to Hitler. Hitler was the first that built the highway (Autobahn in German). Does this rehabilitate him? No.

ottorocket
03-23-2007, 05:06 AM
this needs to be moved to Politics forum

Realgirls4me
03-23-2007, 05:45 AM
The venom and hatred you spew forth is quite amazing for such a progressive peace loving person. Do you think name calling helps prove you are free thinking? I guess if I don't think like you I am just a worthless piece of carbon matter. By the way where did you get your pHD from?

This is the first thing these lemmings of inciteful clowns such as Savage, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Coulter, and other tinhorns do: They don't, or most likely can't, address the issue or questions at hand so they try to turn the tables on one by accusing the other party of not being open to other views or way of thinking. Nevermind that in this case Callahac was the first in the namecalling when he accused me of being a "kool-aid drinker" when I attacked his hero, but did anyone notice he didn't answer one question I posed of his hero? Not one. A cocktail of Projection and Denial are clearly at play here. A huge part of Callahac's reality is under attack here, so he reacts as one would expect -- he implodes, projects, and denies. Nothing new here.

So because Savage wears his Phd on his sleeve, he warrants attention or deference? Nope, not when he is using it purely for personal gain and nefarious reasons he doesn't. Utilizing that reasoning, I should then rely on a broken watch because it's right twice a day.

By the way, I have close to three college degrees since you asked. You ?

Realgirls4me
03-23-2007, 05:48 AM
this needs to be moved to Politics forum

It has to do with a man of influence who treats transsexuals, or any marginalized segment of society, with no understanding, dignity or, compassion, particularly in death. It should stay here.

Realgirls4me
03-23-2007, 05:52 AM
Hitler loved technology. Porsché constructed his best works thanks to Hitler. Hitler was the first that built the highway (Autobahn in German). Does this rehabilitate him? No.

Or, what Stalin did to bring Russia into the 20th century. Both of these monsters did things that brought about progress, but oh at what a tremendous human cost.

Good analogy.

Felicia Katt
03-23-2007, 07:50 AM

Did you even read the rant you are defending? or the news story which he was raving about? a transgender woman was brutally murdered and her body was dumped on a freeway offramp, and he called her a freak and a psychopath. I'm sorry, but that kind of ignorant, spitefull, hate filled speech is indefensible. She was the victim of a violent crime, not an acitvist or lobbyist, and the police officer who showed some tact and decorum to correctly state she was becoming a woman only told the truth, with sensitivity. He was showing respect, not making a point and advancing an agenda.

For you to try to defend him here, of all places, is offensive. and for you to claim we are the ones with closed minds is wrong. I don't care what else he has said, or what his other positions may be. What he said was so wrong, so foul and so fucked up, he deserves nothing but scorn, and if doesn't apologize or do more to make amends, he should be fired and ostracized from the airwaves. And if you support what he said, you are the one with a purple mustache, not us

FK

Realgirls4me
03-27-2007, 09:30 PM
Our Phd "Dr Savage" at work once again. Now, according to him, there is a link between the transgendered world and what happened at Columbine. Lovely, huh?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200703260009

Him, a ratings whore ? Na-a-a-a-a-ah. Why would anyone think that?

twowaybro
03-28-2007, 07:03 AM
Sorry to bring this idiot back to the front but i totally missed this topic
and just wanna add my 2 cents. Savage is not only sick and his rant not
only a money/ratings grab...he is a diehard pro-Zionist, warmongering,
psuedo-religious zealot/bigot who screams patriotism on one hand but his true loyalties lie
with the Zionist Jewish State and its exspansionist geopolitical agenda.
He is a rabble rouser par excellence, as he beats the war drums for nuclear
confrontation against another sovreign nation nightly on his talk show. Totally
irresponsible! This guy is dangerous, as he plays on the emotions of the American right
as if he really supports their agenda when in actuality his real intent
is to use the might of the US Military apparatus to wipe out the avowed
enemies of the Zionist establishment in Israel. All in the name of defeating
terrorism and defending the homeland. I know "free speech" is a right protected
by what is left of the Constitution but this loudmouth screams the need for censure. 8) 8)

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2007, 07:06 AM

hmm he has called children being raised by gay couples
'child abuse'

are you on crack?

he went after melissa etheridge for thanking her wife during the oscars.

Jamie Michelle
03-28-2007, 07:59 AM

Michael Alan Weiner (a.k.a. Michael Savage) is a raging homosexual. By homosexual I simply mean that he enjoys having erotic relations with men, going by his own written admittances. That is to say, he is at the very least bisexual, as for all I know he may actually enjoy poking his wife. (His previous wife had two abortions while she was married to him.)

He's a literal Allen Ginsberg-following socialist beatnik who found out that he can make more money and get more prestige by pretending to be a so-called "conservative."

His shtick is parodying conservatives by taking on the typical socialist's take on what "conservatives" are supposed to be like. That is, he's making fun of conservatives, meanwhile they praise him. It's a big, sick joke--but one with very serious and deadly intent.

These neo-con Trotskyists aren't playing games, folks. They're dead-set on forming their one-world socialist government, and they'll do it by hook or by crook.

"Right-Wing Shlock-Jock Mike Savage has a Secret," Radar Magazine, circa June 7, 2003 http://web.archive.org/web/20030804110346/http://www.radarmagazine.com/freshintelligence.html

http://www.michaelsavagesucks.com/images/intelletter1.gif
http://www.michaelsavagesucks.com/images/intelletter2.gif

http://www.geocities.com/femmejamie/michaelsavagesucks.com-images-intelletter1.gif
http://www.geocities.com/femmejamie/michaelsavagesucks.com-images-intelletter2.gif

"More Letters from Michael Savage to Allen Ginsberg: An Examination of the Letters of Michael Alan Weiner to Allen Ginsberg--Circa 1969-73," Michael Savage Sucks http://www.michaelsavagesucks.com/default.asp

"A Savage letter?," George Rush and Joanna Molloy with Suzanne Rozdeba and Ben Widdicombe, New York Daily News, June 7, 2003 http://web.archive.org/web/20030622161009/http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/90478p-82252c.html

""
But then, Radar reports, Savage's "thinly disguised confessional" novel, "Vital Signs," did have a protagonist who admitted he was drawn to "masculine beauty," saying, "I choose to override my desires for men when they swell in me."
""

"A Display of Weiner Signatures (Circa 1969-73): Ginsberg Collection," Michael Savage Sucks http://www.michaelsavagesucks.com/signatures.htm

"Savage: Madeleine Albright is a 'traitor' who 'should be hung,'" Andrew Ironside, Media Matters, October 10, 2006 http://mediamatters.org/items/200610100007

"Savage called transgender murder victim a 'psychopath' and a 'freak,'" M.B.B., Media Matters, March 21, 2007 http://mediamatters.org/items/200703210018

"Savage's First LGBT Comments Blatantly Misrepresent Important Legislation," Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), May 5, 2003 http://www.glaad.org/action/alerts_detail.php?id=3374

"Michael Savage in His Own Words," Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), February 26, 2003 http://www.glaad.org/publications/resource_doc_detail.php?id=3258

"Michael Savage," Media Matters http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/people/michaelsavage

Vital Signs by Michael Weiner (San Diego, California: Avant Books, 1983), ISBN 0932238203 http://www.amazon.com/dp/0932238203/
http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&CNT=25+records+per+page&CMD=isbn+0932238203

"Inside the Savage Nation: He adored beatniks, trolled the streets of North Beach in a beret, and was once Timothy Leary's gatekeeper, and now he packs a gun," Ron Russell, SF Weekly, July 19, 2006 http://www.sfweekly.com/2006-07-19/news/inside-the-savage-nation/full

""
Pressed about the "latrine slime" comment, Savage erupts. He says he "only found out years later" about Ginsberg's "lifelong communism" and his affiliation with the North American Man/Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA (whose controversial credo is to end oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships). "I looked at [Ginsberg] almost like a rabbinic figure. Little did I know that he was the fucking devil."
""

"Michael Savage's long, strange trip: How a Jewish kid from the Bronx went from swimming naked with Allen Ginsberg to spewing the ugliest bile on talk radio," David Gilson, Salon.com, March 5, 2003 http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2003/03/05/savage/index.html

"Michael Savage," NNDB http://www.nndb.com/people/588/000044456/

"Medi(a)ocrity Files. The Weiner Nation!," Marc Terrell, Tex Rants, December 15, 2004 http://web.archive.org/web/20050504031349/http://texrants.blogspot.com/2004/12/mediaocrity-files-weiner-nation.html

"Raging 'Savage' could use a fix from his New Age books," Dave Ford, San Francisco Chronicle, July 11, 2003, pg. WB-2 http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2003/07/11/WB114043.DTL

"Michael Savage: Lola Boy from the Right," Ayn R. Keey, Legion Antithetical to Bush Bellicosity (LABB), Version 2.2, July 12, 2003 http://labb.port5.com/ark/sav.html

"People in the News: Homophobe act could be just that," Seattle Post-Intelligencer, June 9, 2003 http://web.archive.org/web/20030713150211/http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/people/125471_people09.html

"American Literary Studies: Allen Ginsberg Papers," Stanford University Libraries and Academic Information Resources (SULAIR), July 5, 2006 http://library.stanford.edu/depts/hasrg/ablit/amerlit/ginsberg.html

junior
03-28-2007, 09:59 AM
Normally I wouldn't post in a thread such as this. It is too easy for you to be misunderstood when emotions get this high but I will try to get this all out. First off I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with this guy on everything he chooses to speak on. That is why I change the channel should I somehow hear his voice on my radio. We all know how radio and ratings work or at least I will guess that many of us do. Many people who dislike him will still tune in to hear "What he will do next". Don't do it !!!!!!! Don't post about him, don't help him get press by anything you do. Hell somebody get rid of this post so if you google him it is one less reference to him online. I am not saying ignore him. keep him on your radar so you know what he is doing but watch what you do in the process. Radio is a business that is hurt more by going unheard then by negative press. I have purposely omitted his name from my post so as not to give him any more attention. Believe me when I tell you this is the best way to handle this poor excuse for a human being !!!!!!!

Jamie Michelle
03-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Normally I wouldn't post in a thread such as this. It is too easy for you to be misunderstood when emotions get this high but I will try to get this all out. First off I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with this guy on everything he chooses to speak on. That is why I change the channel should I somehow hear his voice on my radio. We all know how radio and ratings work or at least I will guess that many of us do. Many people who dislike him will still tune in to hear "What he will do next". Don't do it !!!!!!! Don't post about him, don't help him get press by anything you do. Hell somebody get rid of this post so if you google him it is one less reference to him online. I am not saying ignore him. keep him on your radar so you know what he is doing but watch what you do in the process. Radio is a business that is hurt more by going unheard then by negative press. I have purposely omitted his name from my post so as not to give him any more attention. Believe me when I tell you this is the best way to handle this poor excuse for a human being !!!!!!!

No, the best way to handle Michael Alan Weiner (a.k.a. Michael Savage) is to point out to people that he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, i.e., that he doesn't even believe his own shtick.

He's performing an act. The act that he is performing is the typical socialist's take on what they think a conservative is like. It's a joke. It's a sick and deadly-serious joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Michael Weiner doesn't have a problem with gay people or transsexual people, as he is a gay person himself. Rather, Weiner is a literal Allen Ginsberg-following beatnik socialist who found out that he can make more money and get more prestige by pretending to be a so-called "conservative."

He's promoting an agenda by diverting 20th and 21st century conservatives off of issues that are their historical stong-points (i.e., less government, less taxes, getting government out of people's lives), and instead directing them towards the socialists' caricature of what conservatives are supposed to be about.

That is to say, he's promoting his socialist agenda via the back door.

For more on Michael Alan Weiner, see my previous post above (i.e., Mar 28, 2007 5:59 am, Re: (on-topic) Michael Savage: Sick Fuck. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17239 ).

wunway22
03-28-2007, 06:51 PM
in all honesty the shyt he says is all bullshit to me but the problem with this country now is that people feel that if they disagree with someone's opinion they make a pretty big deal out of it to me that dude is just an asshole with a big mouth i don't really care what he has to say i know that he is just one person i dont want to talk to america is the land of the free what is that freedom if a person can't excercise that freedom who gives a shyt about him just because he is an asshole wit a big mouth that doesn't mean that america is gonna go down a shyt hole in 20 years because there are people like him in the world there will always be people like dat so fuq em fuq em in the ear shyt fuq em in the otha ear

Legend
04-15-2007, 04:49 AM
If freedom of speech was a issue in this case bigots like micheal savage would still be on the air spreading their hatred.

I just wish people step up when radio djs like savage spew their hatred,where was the media blitz when savage condone the killing of a transsexual it was complete silence.

Yeah their is a double standards in the media by it applies to how the media doesn't pick up towards gay and transgendered issues towards other issues.

I personally don't TOLERANCE any kind of hate on radio or tv period.

tubgirl
04-15-2007, 05:09 AM
If freedom of speech was a issue in this case bigots like micheal savage would still be on the air spreading their hatred.

uhm, you do know that he is still on the radio, right?

Legend
04-15-2007, 05:10 AM

Baron Of Hell
04-15-2007, 05:25 AM

tubgirl
04-15-2007, 05:26 AM
thanks baron...

Legend
04-15-2007, 05:49 AM
I was referring to being employed by a major network like msnbc but i guess you are right he is still on air in small independent radio.

tubgirl
04-15-2007, 05:55 AM
for small, independent radio he still has over 8 million listeners. i'm not even sure if he is just on independents...

DracoLord
04-15-2007, 06:28 AM
People, just ignore him, let him spew his venom on his little independent radio, he's harmless... just don't suggest to censor him, I mean, this is still a free country with freedom of expression and press, right?... you don't want this country to become as China or the like, no?...

EDIT: Serves me right for not proofreading adequately(sp?) first...

ezed
04-15-2007, 07:35 AM
IT'S A MONTH LATER AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO THIS SAVAGE IS!!!!! WHERE DOES HE HAVE 8 MILLION LISTENERS? AND DON'T TELL ME TO GOOGLE HIM! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRACKING HIM DOWN BASED ON HIS REVIEWS ON THIS THREAD! NO WAY HE HAS 8 MILLION LISTENERS....SOUNDS LIKE hOWIE MATH!

IN THE BOSTON AREA HE MUST HAVE ZERO LISTENERS.

El Nino
04-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Savage is a sick man. He is mentally challenged, which I find it unbelievable that so many sheep listen to this guy. Want to hear a true American speak on talk radio? try Alex Jones at www.infowars.com

Legend
04-15-2007, 08:57 AM
8 million sounds like a fabrication by this scumbag or his employer.

Felicia Katt
04-15-2007, 09:04 AM

Its on his website. He is syndicated on over 400 stations ranking third in number of stations syndicated nationwide and fourth in nationwide audience behind Rush Limbaugh, Coast to Coast AM, and Sean Hannity.

Sad, but true

FK

Legend
04-15-2007, 09:17 AM

Its on his website. He is syndicated on over 400 stations ranking third in number of stations syndicated nationwide and fourth in nationwide audience behind Rush Limbaugh, Coast to Coast AM, and Sean Hannity.

Sad, but true

FK

That's surprisingly shocking to me it makes you wonder who listens to that sort of garbage but thanks for the info felicia.

freak
04-15-2007, 04:40 PM

Sad, but true

FK

That's surprisingly shocking to me it makes you wonder who listens to that sort of garbage but thanks for the info felicia.People like you listen, you want to know what he is saying so you can get upset and call him an idiot. similar to the way you post. Most people that listen to shock jocks do not like them but they are drawn to them like a bugs to the porch light. They listen get upset and complain about what he said. He might not even believe what he is saying, he is saying it to shock people get the pot boiling.
By him saying the crazy shit he does he gets people to listen to other things that are not so crazy, like the war, like immigration, taxes, corruption in government and many other things. Just look at how many people in this group went to his web site from what he said, a few hundred I would guess. It is just a marketing tool.

lisaparadise
04-15-2007, 04:53 PM
all i gotta say is thats one crazzzzzy motherfucker lol

Legend
04-15-2007, 05:58 PM
all i gotta say is thats one crazzzzzy motherfucker lol

You aren't kidding.

Solitary Brother
04-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Listen
I live in the bay area and listen to Savage now and again.
He is the most interesting of all of the conservative talking heads.
Savage is NOT a socialist.......he is a reactionary pure and simple.
Yes he is pro-zionist but to say he is a schill for the "P-NAC" crowd is a very simplistic assessment of the sitution.
Savage says HORRIBLE things about gays and transexuals as well as blacks,women,latinos and even jews who dont agree with him.
Please bear in mind that this whole venture called talk radio makes money.
The station owners make MONEY off of what is said.
Just like anything else you should "follow the money".
The reason why Mr.Imus was allowed to stay on at CBS after he called his bosses "money grubing jews" was because THEY WERE MAKING money off of him!
People are profiting off of hate speach plain and simple and for misinformed idiots to say its a "free-speech" issue is wrong.
Its not.
Those frequency bands that the radio stations broadcast from are LEASED from the government.....the FCC.
Since WE are the government WE have a say over what is broadcast over them.......

Have a nice day!

whatsupwithat
04-15-2007, 07:54 PM
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

/too obscure?

DracoLord
04-15-2007, 08:43 PM
@ Solitary Brother:

DON'T listen to him!!! that's how you put him out of business...

Phat
04-15-2007, 08:47 PM
what a fucking closet case