PDA

View Full Version : Fat Drunk Cop Beats up Woman

Legend
03-22-2007, 02:32 AM
Watch the chicken in the hat do nothing if i was present i would have dropped that fat bastard i couldn't care less if he was a cop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vPGnU2Kgc

chefmike
03-22-2007, 03:01 AM
Watch the chicken in the hat do nothing if i was present i would have dropped that fat bastard i couldn't care less if he was a cop.

My hero...

Trogdor
03-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Another cop doing shit like that, big surprise. :P

Perverted Monk
03-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Man thats horrible :evil:

desu
03-22-2007, 11:29 AM
he'll go to AA for 2 weeks, find jesus and be back on the force with a deskjob

SarahG
03-22-2007, 03:19 PM
he'll go to AA for 2 weeks, find jesus and be back on the force with a deskjob

He prolly won't even have to do that.

There was a case recently in NY where a small group of state troopers went to the NYS Fair and started finding excessively drunk women whom they would then talk into taking back to a joined motel room they'd reserved.

Once the girls passed out, the troopers cuffed them to the beds, gang raped them, and kept them there until they woke up a day or so later.

Naturally the girls didn't give consent to the sober police officers because 1- they were very very drunk, and 2- were gang raped while cuffed to a bed while completely passed out.

The county DA's response? The girls were married and obviously only reported it because their husbands realized they were missing for a couple days.... and they didn't want to be caught cheating

Not only was the case dropped, but the DA refused to even investigate it to see if the accusations had any validity to them.

As far as I know its been a year, maybe two now- and the cops involved are still on the force with clean service records.

timxxx
03-22-2007, 05:32 PM
It was clearly a case of self defense, the cop felt in life was in danger.
She should think herself lucky she wasn't shot 21 times. :wink:

joeboz
03-22-2007, 05:43 PM
What an asshole - they needed a bouncer

gottchoo
03-22-2007, 05:54 PM
For the size difference of the girl compared to the cop, she's lucky not to have gotten seriously injured. Thankfully no one explained to him that the back of the skull is pretty tough against a fist.

I was shocked she popped up after his barrage as it did look like she was getting hit pretty hard.

With the press this gets, I doubt he will be wearing a badge again and rightfully so.

joeboz
03-22-2007, 05:56 PM
For the size difference of the girl compared to the cop, she's lucky not to have gotten seriously injured. Thankfully no one explained to him that the back of the skull is pretty tough against a fist.

I was shocked she popped up after his barrage as it did look like she was getting hit pretty hard.

With the press this gets, I doubt he will be wearing a badge again and rightfully so.
Yup - he's screwed himself for life. Even if he gets off with a misdemeanor battery charge, he's gonna be a rent-a-cop at a mall for the rest of his life.

Legend
03-22-2007, 06:17 PM

Which clip were you watching if you "clearly" think that was self defense tape look like some fat bastard was pissed cause he got cut off because he was too drunk.

gottchoo
03-22-2007, 06:47 PM

Which clip were you watching if you "clearly" think that was self defense tape look like some fat bastard was pissed cause he got cut off because he was too drunk.

have sarcasm?

Legend
03-22-2007, 07:01 PM

have sarcasm?

yes

Vicki Richter
03-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Not blaming the victim, but she clearly shouldn't have been pushing him physically to get him to leave and who knows what she was saying to insult him. Violence begets violence. She clearly didn't deserve that and he does deserve to lose his job over it, but...

timxxx
03-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Sarcasm it's a British disease that l have.:cry:

phxguy
03-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Not blaming the victim, but she clearly shouldn't have been pushing him physically to get him to leave and who knows what she was saying to insult him. Violence begets violence. She clearly didn't deserve that and he does deserve to lose his job over it, but...

... but what?

Vicki, I'm really disappointed that you would suggest that the victim was somehow culpable in that horrible scene. You don't know what she said, if anything, but even if she did say something to him, that's no excuse to resort to violence. I just watched that tape and the only thing I saw was a 6'1" 250lb. man punching out a 5'0" 115lb. woman. I never had respect for big guys beating up small people for any reason.

As for her pushing him, she was only trying to defend herself. What was she supposed to do, play dead and let this big bully beat her up?

Losing his job in this case would be a slap on the wrist. If there's any justice, he should do at least ten years in jail.

I thought the bystanders who just stood there and watched were real cowards. They are just as responsible as that guy.

Legend
03-22-2007, 08:27 PM

... but what?

Vicki, I'm really disappointed that you would suggest that the victim was somehow culpable in that horrible scene. You don't know what she said, if anything, but even if she did say something to him, that's no excuse to resort to violence. I just watched that tape and the only thing I saw was a 6'1" 250lb. man punching out a 5'0" 115lb. woman. I never had respect for big guys beating up small people for any reason.

As for her pushing him, she was only trying to defend herself. What was she supposed to do, play dead and let this big bully beat her up?

Losing his job in this case would be a slap on the wrist. If there's any justice, he should do at least ten years in jail.

I thought the bystanders who just stood there and watched were real cowards. They are just as responsible as that guy.

Nicely said!

phxguy
03-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks Legend.

I should add Vicki that I respect your opinion, but I also respectfully disagree.

Maybe she could have handled it differently. In any case, she was put in a very difficult situation. She was dealing with an out of control drunkard who was scaring her customers away and she was only trying to restore order in her bar. She very likely didn't think that this would lead to her getting beat up. Sometimes it's hard to know what other people are capable of.

Also, you would think that a person in law enforcement would know to control his drinking and his temper.

Vicki Richter
03-22-2007, 08:53 PM
No, from what anyone can clearly see, she was being aggressive and physically pushing him hard before he came back the second time... and before he ever hit her. I feel that a woman, no different from a man, who gets physical with a male becomes somewhat responsible for the outcome if it isn't in her favor. Women need to be respectful of male strength and not hide behind their femininity to protect them.

If I goto a club and hit a bouncer and he takes me down to the ground and busts my head open, he was justified in doing so. The same goes for spousal abuse. If a woman hits her husband that is no worse than a husband hitting his wife, even though the damage may be less.

That said, do I think she deserved the beating she got? Absolutely not. Do I think it was justified? Not at all. Do I think she helped provoke it through her actions? Yes I do.

Vicki Richter
03-22-2007, 08:56 PM
ps - And Legend, you are a spineless pathetic piece of shit who constantly starts shit with me. You and your make believe honor are a fucking joke. Don't think I will ever forget your instigating, blown out of proportion comments in the Khloe thread. You fucking hater.

hondarobot
03-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Look out, the Devils Advocate rides again.

Heh.

Actually, I had thought the video was pretty brutal at first, but I wasn't aware that the woman had pushed and possibly even insulted the drunk cop. This being the case I think she got off easy. The beating should have been followed by her being made to eat glass, and then set on fire.

I still can't believe she may have hurt this guys feeling like that, she probably won't even pay to have his knuckles bandaged.

:P

Taom
03-22-2007, 09:05 PM
i've got the video cam ready, tommorrows top news story....

vicky beats hondarobot

phxguy
03-22-2007, 09:06 PM
No, from what anyone can clearly see, she was being aggressive and physically pushing him hard before he came back the second time... and before he ever hit her. I feel that a woman, no different from a man, who gets physical with a male becomes somewhat responsible for the outcome if it isn't in her favor. Women need to be respectful of male strength and not hide behind their femininity to protect them.

If I goto a club and hit a bouncer and he takes me down to the ground and busts my head open, he was justified in doing so. The same goes for spousal abuse. If a woman hits her husband that is no worse than a husband hitting his wife, even though the damage may be less.

That said, do I think she deserved the beating she got? Absolutely not. Do I think it was justified? Not at all. Do I think she helped provoke it through her actions? Yes I do.

I can understand what you're saying. Of course hitting someone bigger and stronger than you is no different from suicide. Like I said, maybe she should have handled it differently, just that I was so outraged looking at that big bully beat up someone who can't defend herself. I'm no feminist, but I don't look too kindly on men beating up women. Obviously, he can't pick on someone his own size.

Legend
03-22-2007, 09:08 PM
ps - And Legend, you are a spineless pathetic piece of shit who constantly starts shit with me. You and your make believe honor are a fucking joke. Don't think I will ever forget your instigating, blown out of proportion comments in the Khloe thread. You fucking hater.

Holy crap that came out of no where but if you go back to that thread you know i fully apologized to you.

You don't know me nor do i know you so you shouldn't question my honor,if you were in the same predicament as that female i would do the same.

No guy should apply that amount of force on a women unless its to restrain her from attacking you.

TJT
03-22-2007, 09:10 PM
There is no excuse for hitting a woman unless she's clearly threatening your life.

I'm about the same size as that cop,maybe 30 lbs lighter. If I were to hit a woman that size w/ a clean shot,it would break her jaw at the best,and it's not unlikely it would kill her.

Beating her for shoving him? The man should be horsewhipped.

I don't fault the bystanders that much. When you see something like that happening it can take a few seconds for what you're seeing to sink in?

If they knew he was a cop they would've known he was packing? That would make you hesitate to do anything. If he was beating a woman half his size for not serving,who's to say he wouldn't shoot you for trying to stop him?

hondarobot
03-22-2007, 09:18 PM
i've got the video cam ready, tommorrows top news story....

vicky beats hondarobot

Depending on the meaning of the word "beats", I wouldn't be at all opposed to that.

8)

Vicki Richter
03-22-2007, 09:19 PM
I once sat on jury duty.

There plaintiff was this 5'2" hispanic kid. He was very frail. He came to court dressed in gang attire.

The defendant was a 6'11" 300# black man.

To make the long story short, the plaintiff said the black man was furiously arguing with his girlfriend and when he (the mexican kid) tried to stop it, the black man turned on him and beat him. He basically said the black man threw him on the ground and starting hitting him about the face. He had no broken bones in his face. He didn't even have any facial bruising that was visible from the hospital photos. I believe the Mexican kid had a broken arm out of the deal which he claimed he got from shielding his face.

The black man's story was that yes, he was arguing with his girlfriend. The Mexican kid kept trying to step in, grabbing his arm, etc and, during the heat of the argument, he threw his arm back to push the kid away causing the Hispanic kid to hit a wall, breaking his arm in the process.

The latter was a more believable story in my opinion. I believe if a 300# 6'11" man had me on the ground and was trying to punch me in the face or beat me, I think he would severely damage me. Even if I was shielding my head with my arms, he would break something there. It was a hung jury.

Anyway, my point is that if a man or woman tries to get physical with someone larger and more dangerous they run a risk of getting hurt. This is true especially if alcohol or passion is involved.

Taom
03-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Depending on the meaning of the word "beats", I wouldn't be at all opposed to that.

8)[/quote]

shoulda known honda would perv his way outta that one :lol:

hondarobot
03-22-2007, 10:59 PM

8)

shoulda known honda would perv his way outta that one :lol:[/quote]

You wouldn't believe some of the situations I've "perved" my way INTO. . .

But that's personal information.

:wink:

Riddler
03-22-2007, 11:01 PM
chi-towns finest

chefmike
03-22-2007, 11:18 PM

8)

shoulda known honda would perv his way outta that one :lol:

You wouldn't believe some of the situations I've "perved" my way INTO. . .

But that's personal information.

:wink:

I suspect that legend has all the details...

Weren't you two feebs the starting pivot men in the Special Olympics Circle-Jerk event?

Legend
03-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Speaking of jerk,howdy chef.

SarahG
03-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I agree with Miss Richter on this one, if the girl involved started the physical aspect of the confrontation- then things are very different from the whole 'pissed off cop picks a random stranger out and throws them on the floor' situation.

Unless the girl was seriously injured, I don't think the cop responded excessively. I know that if someone were trying to physically hurt me (or I precieved such), my first response is to step out the way, deflect any damage aimed at me- and put the threat down.... but I am also a trained, ex-competitive fighter (but we don't talk about that one, k?).

This is like the argument over police fire-arm usage. If you are going to resort to discharging your weapon, the least logical move imaginable is to aim for the legs- if it is bad enough to require a weapon, it is bad enough to put down the threat.

Realgirls4me
03-23-2007, 12:11 AM
I hate to disagree with you, Vicki, but I must.

Granted, all of us who have been privy to that video are sans all the facts, and what exactly preceeded that beating, but all that said, that cop went way, wa-a-a-a-a-ay too far, ala the Rodney King incident. So she shoved him? That warranted that response -- from a cop twice her size at that ?! And one would have to be simply completely out of his mind to forget for a second what their livelihood represents. Even if hammered out of his mind, which his coordination does not suggest and that I'm sure his defense will also ride, one would think that he would come to grips with who he was and what he represents, even drunk and out of uniform. Your stance that the bartender ran a risk by taking him on is not too far from the mindset that if a woman wears a sexy revealing top that she therefore assumes the risk of getting raped for wearing it. What am I missing?

As far as jumping in and coming to her aid, it's very easy for one to sit here and say I would have done this or I would have done that, but truth be told, most of us are simply afraid of getting involved in situations as such, no matter how heinous the activity or crime. I can speculate behind this keyboard that I would have had the sober mind, reach, speed, and size to have taken him out, but would I have gotten involved? I don't know to tell you the truth.

Realgirls4me
03-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Sarah,

Well, it would have been one thing if he elbowed her or pushed her off hard in order to get her off him, but the guy was clearly on the offensive. That was not defense. He -- HE -- went too far in my view.

Vicki Richter
03-23-2007, 01:01 AM
I hate to disagree with you, Vicki, but I must.

Granted, all of us who have been privy to that video are sans all the facts, and what exactly preceeded that beating, but all that said, that cop went way, wa-a-a-a-a-ay too far, ala the Rodney King incident. So she shoved him? That warranted that response -- from a cop twice her size at that ?! And one would have to be simply completely out of his mind to forget for a second what their livelihood represents. Even if hammered out of his mind, which his coordination does not suggest and that I'm sure his defense will also ride, one would think that he would come to grips with who he was and what he represents, even drunk and out of uniform. Your stance that the bartender ran a risk by taking him on is not too far from the mindset that if a woman wears a sexy revealing top that she therefore assumes the risk of getting raped for wearing it. What am I missing?

If you go into a gang ridden neighborhood and start flipping people off and making racial slurs, does that make it OK for them to shoot you? Your answer here is no. However, is it smart and could it receive a violent reaction?

She could have been saying, "you smelly fat fuck get the fuck out of here"! She might have been saying, "I am going to call your department tomorrow and get you fired." The way she was pushing him, clearly was in a hostile manner. If a man pushed another man like that, he would expect to potentially get clocked... particularly if the guy involved is drunk. My point is women shouldn't expect immunity from physical violence when they initiate it. Please note I didn't say she deserved the response, I said she provoked it.

Going back to your other comment about the seductive outfit warranting a rape... I am going to say something that might be considered inflamatory... I say, it depends on the venue. If a woman goes into an area known for a seedier element, prostitution, crime, etc. wearing bootie shorts and a tiny bra top, does she deserve to be raped? No. Is she potentially provoking it or increasing her chances? Yes.

A guy I used to date went to Peanuts (tranny club in L.A.). While there, a girl tried to steal his wallet, she had it half out of his back pocket when he reached around and broke two of her fingers.

dskreet2
03-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Reelgirls4me hit it on the head. What proceeded the cops attack was that the girl tried to stop the cop who was choking another patron. She stepped in to stop the cop. He didn't appreciate her intervention and proceeded to hit her.

But I have to laugh a little because if the cop was THAT big and she was THAT little and all he did was cause minor bruises with all of those punches shows how much of a PUSSY he really is!!!

The cop was known by several patrons of the place to be abusive, especially after drinking alcohol. He or one or more of his buddies tried later that day to bribe her into not reporting the incident. The incident actually occurred February 19th and was reported to the police two days later. The cop was out on bail after paying the 10% of the $70,000 judgement. Its sad that it took a WHOLE month before this incident was ever reported to the public.

chefmike
03-23-2007, 01:40 AM
Speaking of jerk,howdy chef.

loverboy1513
03-23-2007, 01:43 AM
WOW i never thought id hear it . any guy that hits a woman , especially a drunk cop is a great big pussy , noone deserves that man ..... are you people on crack??

Legend
03-23-2007, 01:46 AM
Way to contribute to the topic chef,going off topic with your funny pics isn't moving the discussion any further,no one goes into your threads with this bs so i suggest you show others the same courtesy.

I could easy go into your threads and post some random picture of what i think about you but i chose to show you that respect.

dskreet2
03-23-2007, 01:47 AM
I wish my face was in Yasmin's or Vicki's "crack" right now!!!

chefmike
03-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Way to contribute to the topic chef,going off topic with your funny pics isn't moving the discussion any further,no one goes into your threads with this bs so i suggest you show others the same courtesy.

I could easy go into your threads and post some random picture of what i think about you but i chose to show you that respect.

Feel free, Legend. And just for the record, I don't agree with VR's opinion on this matter. I'm just getting sick of your mighty mouse routine...

I have worked as a bouncer, bartender, and bar manager...while going to school...before I even knew how to handle a saute pan...

I think that it's a damn shame that there apparently wasn't a bouncer or at least a competent mgr. on the premises...I think that the bartender would have been within her rights if she blew that cop fucks head off...for all she knew it could have been attempted robbery, not that I'm a lawyer...but reasonable doubt there?...but even if you're not a fighter, it's not hard to knock someone over the head with a barstool or a pool cue...and that's what one of those bystanders should've done to that cop...or maybe just shoot him....I'm just saying...

phxguy
03-23-2007, 02:10 AM
A guy I used to date went to Peanuts (tranny club in L.A.). While there, a girl tried to steal his wallet, she had it half out of his back pocket when he reached around and broke two of her fingers.

OK, that's different. The girl in this case was committing a crime, so yes, she asked to get her fingers broken. I don't think you can compare this to the woman getting a drunk off-duty cop making an ass out of himself to leave.

As for the Mexican kid accusing the black man of beating him up, I don't blame you for assuming that the kid might not be telling the truth if he looked too good to look like he was beat up.

Unless a woman was threatening a guy, a real man would never hit a woman. Of course one should never do anything to inflame a situation because there are people in this world who's language they only understand is violence.

tubgirl
03-23-2007, 02:50 AM

legend's magazine:

http://farm.tucows.com/images/2006/06/internet_tough_guy_magazine.jpg

Legend
03-23-2007, 03:56 AM

Feel free, Legend. And just for the record, I don't agree with VR's opinion on this matter. I'm just getting sick of your mighty mouse routine...

I have worked as a bouncer, bartender, and bar manager...while going to school...before I even knew how to handle a saute pan...

I think that it's a damn shame that there apparently wasn't a bouncer or at least a competent mgr. on the premises...I think that the bartender would have been within her rights if she blew that cop fucks head off...for all she knew it could have been attempted robbery, not that I'm a lawyer...but reasonable doubt there?...but even if you're not a fighter, it's not hard to knock someone over the head with a barstool or a pool cue...and that's what one of those bystanders should've done to that cop...or maybe just shoot him....I'm just saying...

"mighty mouse routine" i admit thats probably one of my flaws wanting to help someone i deem defenseless,in this case you would probably do the same.

Legend
03-23-2007, 04:00 AM

legend's magazine:

http://farm.tucows.com/images/2006/06/internet_tough_guy_magazine.jpg

Funny pic but who the hell are you oh wait your the guy with the girl's name who likes to stick his nose in peoples buisness.I don't know you nor do i want to so please stay out of my threads if your not gonna contribute to the topic at hand.

mello66
03-23-2007, 07:58 PM
my two cents is any one care..!!!
Maybe she should have call the police as soon as she denied to served him the first time around .... that would have ended.
What would she gain trying to confront a drunk guy?
Poor jugement of her part, i guess. she should have think on her safety first.

tubgirl
03-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Funny pic but who the hell are you oh wait your the guy with the girl's name who likes to stick his nose in peoples buisness.I don't know you nor do i want to so please stay out of my threads if your not gonna contribute to the topic at hand.

i like to stick my nose in people's business? hmm... what about all your "someone please help her" threads? i just calls 'em as i sees 'em, legend. and how would i converse with you if not in your threads? you refuse my pm's...

cry harder faggot

Legend
03-24-2007, 02:41 AM

i like to stick my nose in people's business? hmm... what about all your "someone please help her" threads? i just calls 'em as i sees 'em, legend. and how would i converse with you if not in your threads? you refuse my pm's...

cry harder faggot

That's my point i don't want to converse with you in pm or threads isnt that the point of ignoring someone you seem to have some need to interact with people who wants nothing to do with you.

Seems like your sensitive one who is crying because people who don't like you ignore you.

Now dude please leave me the f**k alone and stay out of my threads tubgirl i don't like you nor will i ever.

tubgirl
03-24-2007, 02:48 AM
That's my point i don't want to converse with you in pm or threads isnt that the point of ignoring someone you seem to have some need to interact with people who wants nothing to do with you. you don't have a choice. you seem to be doing a lot of conversing with me by telling me you don't want to talk to me...

Seems like your sensitive one who is crying because people who don't like you ignore you. not at all. you respond to me a lot.

Now dude please leave me the f**k alone and stay out of my threads tubgirl i don't like you nor will i ever.

never gonna happen.

dskreet2
03-29-2007, 03:17 AM
Now, BACK to the original story of this thread!

The latest word on this cop: On the day the cop was arraigned, other police blocked the parking lot so the news people couldn't film him in handcuffs. On top of that, the news vans all had parking tickets.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/316138,CST-NWS-abbate28.article

Also, Chicago Alleged Finest suspended 6 other cops for a beat down that was video taped in December, but was not allowed to be publicized. The families of those beaten had to report the incident directly to the news, or it would have been quietly swept under the rug.

I'm sure there are a lot more stories, just not recorded and publicized.

Trogdor
03-29-2007, 04:19 AM
Now, BACK to the original story of this thread!

The latest word on this cop: On the day the cop was arraigned, other police blocked the parking lot so the news people couldn't film him in handcuffs. On top of that, the news vans all had parking tickets.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/316138,CST-NWS-abbate28.article

Also, Chicago Alleged Finest suspended 6 other cops for a beat down that was video taped in December, but was not allowed to be publicized. The families of those beaten had to report the incident directly to the news, or it would have been quietly swept under the rug.

I'm sure there are a lot more stories, just not recorded and publicized.

:roll: Oh yes, we don't wanna make the pigs look bad now, do we?

Alot like how the Detroit cops gunned down a deaf man who was weilding a rake at them from his yard.

Seems these guys go do a 'Brookings' like Nasa does with us, do their best to keep the truth quietly hidden away.....god forbid we find out and start to think that the ones to 'protect and serve' us are worse than the folks these mother fuckers are supposed to protect us from.

Another reason why I never, ever trust my life to the hands of police. :P

tetsuo
03-29-2007, 04:53 AM
So what does this have to do with transsexuals?

tetsuo
03-29-2007, 05:04 AM
Yeah i used to do that whole anti police thing when i was a teenager but i got over it when i grew up. Why dont you people try doing there jobs? See what kind of assholes they have to put up with. And yeah you are the same people that when something happens to you the first thing you do is go crying to the police for help. :evil:

Realgirls4me
03-29-2007, 05:16 AM
Yeah i used to do that whole anti police thing when i was a teenager but i got over it when i grew up. Why dont you people try doing there jobs? See what kind of assholes they have to put up with. And yeah you are the same people that when something happens to you the first thing you do is go crying to the police for help. :evil:

I never did the "anti police" thing like you as a teenager, so what might they say about you and I, and my police friends tell me what they face all the time, so I know what they deal with. Also, am I to assume you find this huge drunk cop beating on a woman at her establishment alright? So just because he's a cop he's beyond reproach in your book?

dskreet2
03-30-2007, 12:55 AM

It shows that transexuals have thoughts and opinions other than comments on their glorification and admiration. Try checking some of the other pages of threads and you will be enlightened. I hope this helps you to understand.

Yeah i used to do that whole anti police thing when i was a teenager but i got over it when i grew up. Why dont you people try doing there jobs? See what kind of assholes they have to put up with. And yeah you are the same people that when something happens to you the first thing you do is go crying to the police for help. :twisted:

I also didn't do the anti-police thing as a teenager even though I was arrested more than once (disorderly conduct) just so the police could have a fingerprint & picture record of me. All I was doing both times was walking home. One of the times I was less than a block from my home. Public transportation didn't run in my neighborhood after a certain time.

So in your mind their job is to disrespect everyone even before they have an idea of the person's intentions? Or is it the officer's job to hit you when you ask why you were thrown against a police car, legs kicked open and have your body searched even though you were only walking home?! I have no problem with the many police offcers who do not abuse the authority "entrusted" in them. Remember the saying: "To Serve and Protect"?

freak
03-30-2007, 02:40 AM
anyone who defends this cop in anyway is use to being abused. This girl pushed the cop is the argument with some of you, did you not notice he was already behind the bar, he came into her space she was then just trying to defend herself. Also he is also a cop first always, he should be able to handle himself if someone pushes him. I have to say the police are seeing it this way too, they have already tried to separate them self from him. He has lost his job and they moved the charges from a mistermeaner to a felony. I only hope that her gets the maximum sentence for this. I would really like to know if he had his off duty gun with him, it is a crime for a cop to wear one when he is in a bar drinking.

tetsuo
03-30-2007, 04:51 AM

It shows that transexuals have thoughts and opinions other than comments on their glorification and admiration. Try checking some of the other pages of threads and you will be enlightened. I hope this helps you to understand.

Yeah i used to do that whole anti police thing when i was a teenager but i got over it when i grew up. Why dont you people try doing there jobs? See what kind of assholes they have to put up with. And yeah you are the same people that when something happens to you the first thing you do is go crying to the police for help. :twisted:

I also didn't do the anti-police thing as a teenager even though I was arrested more than once (disorderly conduct) just so the police could have a fingerprint & picture record of me. All I was doing both times was walking home. One of the times I was less than a block from my home. Public transportation didn't run in my neighborhood after a certain time.

So in your mind their job is to disrespect everyone even before they have an idea of the person's intentions? Or is it the officer's job to hit you when you ask why you were thrown against a police car, legs kicked open and have your body searched even though you were only walking home?! I have no problem with the many police offcers who do not abuse the authority "entrusted" in them. Remember the saying: "To Serve and Protect"? Im sure you probably talked back to the cop and tried to act like a tough guy, if so than you deserve to get your ass kicked. Im not saying all police are good people, there are plenty of corrupt cops unfortunately but i think (or like to believe ) that there is more good police
than bad. Unfortunately sometimes power corrupts.

tetsuo
03-30-2007, 04:55 AM
Anyway the big picture is this guy was a drunk asshole who happened to be a cop. Pretty simple really.

tetsuo
03-30-2007, 05:01 AM

I never did the "anti police" thing like you as a teenager, so what might they say about you and I, and my police friends tell me what they face all the time, so I know what they deal with. Also, am I to assume you find this huge drunk cop beating on a woman at her establishment alright? So just because he's a cop he's beyond reproach in your book?Is that what i said? Hmm i should go back and read what i wrote. Everyone here seems to be saying "the cops this the cops that" I saw some drunk asshole in the video who happened to be a cop. So all cops are bad because of him?

tetsuo
03-30-2007, 05:05 AM

I never did the "anti police" thing like you as a teenager, so what might they say about you and I, and my police friends tell me what they face all the time, so I know what they deal with. Also, am I to assume you find this huge drunk cop beating on a woman at her establishment alright? So just because he's a cop he's beyond reproach in your book? So lets say a "certified tranny expert"( you should be so proud) beats up a female bartender, that that mean the rest of us "certified tranny experts" are bad people?

Trogdor
03-30-2007, 08:12 AM

So in your mind their job is to disrespect everyone even before they have an idea of the person's intentions? Or is it the officer's job to hit you when you ask why you were thrown against a police car, legs kicked open and have your body searched even though you were only walking home?! I have no problem with the many police offcers who do not abuse the authority "entrusted" in them. Remember the saying: "To Serve and Protect"? Im sure you probably talked back to the cop and tried to act like a tough guy, if so than you deserve to get your ass kicked. Im not saying all police are good people, there are plenty of corrupt cops unfortunately but i think (or like to believe ) that there is more good police

You should NOT get busted just for not talking nice to a cop. If that makes an ass kicking legit, you're just a typical spineless smeghead that would be fine with authority doing any abuse of power. If I wanna say a cop sucks, it should be my right, you don't agree, go to China, you'll see all you want otherwise.

Realgirls4me
03-30-2007, 09:12 AM
So lets say a "certified tranny expert"( you should be so proud) beats up a female bartender, that that mean the rest of us "certified tranny experts" are bad people?

(scratching his head)

Huh?

dskreet2
03-31-2007, 03:02 AM
Im sure you probably talked back to the cop and tried to act like a tough guy, if so than you deserve to get your ass kicked. Im not saying all police are good people, there are plenty of corrupt cops unfortunately but i think (or like to believe ) that there is more good police than bad. Unfortunately sometimes power corrupts.

At 19 yrs old I was not old enough to talk back to a cop or any adult for that matter because I was raised that way. I only asked why he was going through my pockets without even saying anything. It doesn't even take the inteligence of a nitwit to see that he and his partners were cops, but he nor his buddies stated why I was being stopped or why he reached his hand in my pocket. As tight as my jeans where in those days (70's), he could have noticed that nothing but change was in my jeans. And as skinny as I was, you could see a pimple though my clothes. Stop laughing, I was styling and profiling in those days with my big fro!!!

tetsuo
03-31-2007, 05:23 AM
Im sure you probably talked back to the cop and tried to act like a tough guy, if so than you deserve to get your ass kicked. Im not saying all police are good people, there are plenty of corrupt cops unfortunately but i think (or like to believe ) that there is more good police than bad. Unfortunately sometimes power corrupts.

At 19 yrs old I was not old enough to talk back to a cop or any adult for that matter because I was raised that way. I only asked why he was going through my pockets without even saying anything. It doesn't even take the inteligence of a nitwit to see that he and his partners were cops, but he nor his buddies stated why I was being stopped or why he reached his hand in my pocket. As tight as my jeans where in those days (70's), he could have noticed that nothing but change was in my jeans. And as skinny as I was, you could see a pimple though my clothes. Stop laughing, I was styling and profiling in those days with my big fro!!! Um maybe you matched the description of someone thay were looking for. Anyway so at what age were you allowed to talk back to people?

tetsuo
03-31-2007, 05:25 AM

You should NOT get busted just for not talking nice to a cop. If that makes an ass kicking legit, you're just a typical spineless smeghead that would be fine with authority doing any abuse of power. If I wanna say a cop sucks, it should be my right, you don't agree, go to China, you'll see all you want otherwise. You are a moron. And yes if you talk back to a cop you should get a nice punch to the belly.

tetsuo
03-31-2007, 05:27 AM

You should NOT get busted just for not talking nice to a cop. If that makes an ass kicking legit, you're just a typical spineless smeghead that would be fine with authority doing any abuse of power. If I wanna say a cop sucks, it should be my right,
you don't agree, go to China, you'll see all you want otherwise. Yes China is very nice this time of year, now go back to playing your video games kid.

Trogdor
03-31-2007, 07:23 AM
Oooo, he quoted me twice!

I'm so touched.
Anyhow, if a cop sucker punches you for just talking smack, you just undid 200+ years dude.

The Bush Administration would love you. :P

chefmike
03-31-2007, 08:29 AM
You are a moron. And yes if you talk back to a cop you should get a nice punch to the belly.

Spoken like the proverbial good German...

tetsuo
03-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Oooo, he quoted me twice!

I'm so touched.
Anyhow, if a cop sucker punches you for just talking smack, you just undid 200+ years dude.

The Bush Administration would love you. :P Yeah if i talked back to someone who is trying to do there job i would deserve a nice jab. Anyway im no fan of Bush and you are very cliche. Actually you come of as being this kind of person who thinks they are clever and intelligent but... well you figure it out. If people no longer fear the police what will this society come to?

tetsuo
03-31-2007, 08:50 PM
You are a moron. And yes if you talk back to a cop you should get a nice punch to the belly.

Spoken like the proverbial good German...well well well stereo typing German people, very original. So all German people are Nazi's? Idiot. I guess all Americans support Bush as well.