PDA

View Full Version : Would You Marry A TS?

Azanti
03-22-2007, 02:17 AM
This question could be for the guys on here or anyone else.

Now assuming you met the right one, would you make that commit for life if the love and the connection, and the trust was there on equal terms for both parties?

And to add to that (Bearing in mind, the fantasy would be you were totally compatiable personality wise) if you could pick one that you have seen, who would it be? I know I hate hypotheticals too, but curious to see what the response would be.....

My answer would have been yes, and it would have been, if I could have chosen anyone, and if she would have felt the same way, Lisa Kage, RIP. :cry:

stillies77
03-22-2007, 02:19 AM
definately

Somedude21
03-22-2007, 02:38 AM
Sure. I mean, if I loved the person enough to marry them, I would be sure to do so. I could care less if they were a genetic woman or a transgendered female. As to who it might be...I uh, really have no idea. I'm not exactly thinking about marriage at this point in my life--again though, I do know that I would do it with the right person eventually.

Urian
03-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Of course, Actually I am married with a TS woman and I don´t want to break with her.

We have plans for adopting a son and a daughter in the future

Ecstatic
03-22-2007, 03:16 AM
Absolutely, were I ever to marry again (but I'm happily married now, so it's a moot point).

phxguy
03-22-2007, 03:22 AM
If I can legally do it and we both love each other, absolutely and without a doubt.

Realgirls4me
03-22-2007, 03:25 AM
After the fantasy of a LTR with one, it's a constant recurring fantasy of mine to tell y'all the truth. Marrying one that would like kids just sends me into orbit.

:)

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 04:03 AM
hell no id never marry a TS, maybe a post op aka (a women) but not a TS!!!!!!

Kriss
03-22-2007, 04:16 AM

blackmagic your avatar is sickening, too big and the joke was far funnier when DJASIA posted it in a better form(bollocks out):lol:. the evil devil skull was a better AVATAR and suited you more.
also your comment is dumb.

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 04:22 AM

blackmagic your avatar is sickening, too big and the joke was far funnier when DJASIA posted it in a better form(bollocks out):lol:. the evil devil skull was a better AVATAR and suited you more.

kriss your avatar suits you well, keep it :wink: yes the devil skull was very pretty i loved it :twisted: id like to add..... your comment is also dumb. :lol:

hwbs
03-22-2007, 04:23 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

lust4ts
03-22-2007, 04:42 AM

:roll:

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 04:49 AM

:roll:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-053.gif

Kriss
03-22-2007, 04:53 AM
kriss your avatar suits you well, keep it

Thanks but really I stole the joke from Peggy Gee

Now assuming you met the right one.............

To answer your question Azanti, YES.............BUT. in relationships with 'genetic' girls I would not really consider marrage unless it was legally useful, immigration purposes perhaps, it's just a piece of paper after all. Also I have always felt that it is a bad thing to need to 'lock' someone into a relationship with a title like wife/husband when 'love' should be enough(:lol: ).I'm not likely to have kids so an LTR with a TS woman could work fine in that respect. I guess I would marry a TS woman if she needed that gesture of commitment, it certainly wouldn't be to "declare it to god" or any religious reason. Is putting a ring on your girl's finger just one of the continuous 'tests' of dedication expected of us guys? I suppose that for the right girl I would want to put that ring there, partly to tell prospective rivals that they can expect one hell of a battle if they want this girl. 8)

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 05:02 AM
kriss your avatar suits you well, keep it

Thanks but really I stole the joke from Peggy Gee

kriss I really love your avatar, jokes or no joke, having the cartoon character of a guy who couldn’t pull the trigger while hunting a rabbit tells the world about your wonderful character and persona behind that computer screen.
:wink:

Coroner
03-22-2007, 05:48 AM
I don´t mind to marry.... I was born to die free

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 05:48 AM

Why are you even here? All you do is insult and disrespect Tgirls. :angry

LOL thats not disrespect thats honesty http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-053.gif

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 05:49 AM

buckstrap, you enjoying the drama so far or did it turn sour already? http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-053.gif

TJT
03-22-2007, 07:35 AM
Three marriages is enough for me,genetic women or otherwise.

However,I don't have problem with shacking up if you can keep me in the style I'm accustomed to?

hwbs
03-22-2007, 07:38 AM

buckstrap, you enjoying the drama so far or did it turn sour already? http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-053.gif

nah boring...im playing gears of war online ,instead..

Fox
03-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Yes, I would marry one. The only problem is that I want biological children (anywhere from 1 to 3). Unless that uterus transplant thing become viable very soon (within the next 5 years... not bloody likely) then it's not an option with a tgirl. So, one of 3 things would have to happen:

1. I come to a place where I decide I'm fine not having children.

2. She and I decide that adoption is a viable step.

3. I marry one after having my children.

I'm still a mere 22, so who knows where my head will be in the next 5-10 years.

mikey_stl
03-22-2007, 08:11 AM
I'd marry a TS, assuming we were compatible in other ways
-- emotionally, intellectually, psychologically, spiritually, sexually.
I pretty much look for the same qualities in a TS as I would in a GG. I'm not
that interested in having kids at this point in my life, and if I were,
adoption would be an option.

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 08:42 AM

lol if your ever up for some H1 hit me up sometime :twisted:

Jericho
03-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Shacking up yes, marriage, hell no [not to 'anyone'].

Aragon21
03-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Abso-smurphly! Traditional, romantic, son of a preacher man here. Though I have never brought the subject up with my parents, I assume that their feelings of "shacking up" for too long without getting married applies to all girls. Meet a girl, fall in love, allow enough time to pass to feel comfortable things work well, make the commitment.

ScubaSteve00S
03-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Been Married once....err...don't know if it'd happen again!

desu
03-22-2007, 10:26 AM
marriage is a joke. only N America and a small part of W. Europe make a big deal about it.

the rest of the world marries for either status or money. then you have your real love on the side (or your 2 other wives, if you're muslim)

hwbs
03-22-2007, 11:22 AM

lol if your ever up for some H1 hit me up sometime :twisted:

i dont have the original xbox...it disables live on the 360 when u play old games...i actually just bought it..didnt have the original ,just 360

keed444
03-22-2007, 06:41 PM
I would marry one....

Kriss
03-22-2007, 07:09 PM

Fox is cool, speaks open and honestly and is not afraid to show his face. Respec'!

Azanti
03-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the interesting and varied responses to my first ever thread.

On the subject of Religion, god no, I would never marry for that reason. But I would like to think I will have that special day once in my life. When I am old and grey (Many years from now, as Mel Gibson would say...) it would certainly be one I would like to look back upon.

I am glad I have waited so far , despite having taken the plunge early in life like so many of my friends did. Most of them are divorced now. The closest I ever did was get engaged (Three times, lol)

Anyway, whose got the popcorn?

Fox
03-22-2007, 07:40 PM

Fox is cool, speaks open and honestly and is not afraid to show his face. Respec'!

Heh, thanks. :oops:

hwbs
03-22-2007, 08:28 PM
agreed ...Fox is representing HA in the 310.... :smoking

DJ_Asia
03-22-2007, 09:10 PM

Isnt Compton 562?

ILuvGurls
03-22-2007, 09:23 PM
probably not,but i'm just opposed to all marriages.

how does that saying go... once burned, twice shy.

but i would sure shack up with one.

hwbs
03-22-2007, 10:04 PM

Isnt Compton 562?

damn my bad... :lol:

blackrob
03-25-2007, 03:48 PM
SINCE NO ONE REALLY KNOWS I'M INTO TRANNIES I'D SAY PROBABLY NOT!

sdman
03-25-2007, 04:31 PM

And why are you here all you do is insult and disrespect men? I don't know why you're so pissed anyway because it's not like you are going to marry a man! Unless you really want a man because you know you cant satisfy a woman.

Sailord
03-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Definately I would marry a TGirl, pre-op or post-op. That make no difference. The importatant fact is: T-Girls are the better women...

signupjustforthis
03-25-2007, 07:13 PM

okay, homo.
I will be honest, i think you should get banned for saying that.

Hey. I am just being honest.

dabaldone
03-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Would I marry a trans-woman? Hmmm, interesting question. I have been in a couple of LTR's and really thought that my last relationship was going to blossom into marrige. Hell, it's been difficult to find someone mature and secure enough to even consider something long term. I refuse to give up hope though.

EdelweissFan
03-25-2007, 07:48 PM
One of the biggest regrets of my life was not marrying a TS woman I knew. I had just separated from my GG wife, so my life was pretty fucked up at the time. I did start dating a transgendered woman originally from Vietnam, who was a student in fashion. Believe it or not, I met her at the old club Edelweiss.

She had her shit more together than any woman, GG or TG, I've ever known, but I didn't recognize it then. We had a very romantic type relationship -- long dinners, jazz and show tune clubs, long walks through the village. We only actually got physical once!

Then all of a sudden she got a scholarship to go to Italy to further her fashion studies, and when she returned to the US she moved to another state for a job in fashion design. Her family, who accepted and supported her, was also in the textile business.

We did get to have one long lunch in Union Square before she left the state. She had matured so much. Funny, she wasn't as overtly femine -- like her years in Europe had given her the courage to be just who she was, a gorgeous androgenous, one of a kind human being.

If I had met her at any other time of my life, I would have come out to my family for her and married her. I used to daydream a lot about what our lives would have been like if we had gotten together. She was one of a kind.

Her name was Tuana. Her boy name had been Tuan, she told me, so by adding an "a" at the end she turned it into an American female name.

I heard on the grapevine about 5 years ago that she did get married to some lucky guy. I really and truly hope she is happy.

blackmagic
03-25-2007, 07:58 PM
[quote=MystiquEvolution][quote=blackmagic]hell no id never marry a TS, maybe a post op aka (a women) but not a TS!!!!!!

And why are you here all you do is insult and disrespect men? I don't know why you're so pissed anyway because it's not like you are going to marry a man! Unless you really want a man because you know you cant satisfy a woman.

LOL who said im gonna marry at all? http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-035.png

ROFLMFAO!!! That has got to be the funniest thing I've heard so far this year! Seriously! I needed that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I truly believe you've hit stalker status. You specifically seem to target my responses so say something smart. I think I may need to get an online restraining order or something.

Great joke though!

SROFLMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/laughing-019.gif sdman calling the Transsexuals on this forum men is truely hilarious

blackmagic
03-25-2007, 08:00 PM

okay, homo.
I will be honest, i think you should get banned for saying that.

Hey. I am just being honest.

LOL join the club princess, u got a dick too your not any diffrent than me, dunno if you like men or women if your GAY,STRAIT,or maybe BISEXUAL like me. :wink:

muhmuh
03-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Yes, I would marry one. The only problem is that I want biological children (anywhere from 1 to 3). Unless that uterus transplant thing become viable very soon (within the next 5 years... not bloody likely) then it's not an option with a tgirl. So, one of 3 things would have to happen:

1. I come to a place where I decide I'm fine not having children.

2. She and I decide that adoption is a viable step.

3. I marry one after having my children.

+1
yet im not sure if i even want any kids but at this stage im not ready to commit to not having any
and im having doubts if an adoption would be at all possible... afaik adopting as a homosexual couple isnt round here and while im not sure what the status is when it comes to ts i doubt its any different

praetor
03-25-2007, 09:38 PM
CERTAINLY THAT YES, I FIANCÉ ONE TGIRL. HER PHOTO IS IN MY SIGNATURE.
IN THE AVATAR, MY CLOSE FRIENDS, FABIANE SPEARS E KAUANY.
HUGS FROM RIO.

skullyjcm
07-17-2007, 08:19 AM
yes I would marry a TS.if the righ one cam alog :P

D'yer Mak'er
07-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Would I?
If we were in love.
Pretty simple. Not really any different than marrying a genetic woman metaphysically.

roy404
07-17-2007, 03:55 PM
I "LEGALLY" married a post-op in San Francisco in the late 70's and then after a divorce and a wife-GG-inbetween remarried her.
I have also lived with may TS ladies to the point that, as with Texas, it is a comon law marriage.
Love is love no matter if the person was born to use a blue blanket or pink. I love women and many of the hottest coolest ladies out there just happened to have been born male.
Allanah and Gia are prime examples of some of the ladies on this forum-as I know themas friends- that are super individuals as well as mega sexy women.
Roy

whatislove
07-17-2007, 06:31 PM
I dunno is there a dowery? Say a fat cow, and a suckling pig?

*So_Glam*
07-17-2007, 06:48 PM
I wonder if any transexuals would be willing to marry any of you weirdos.

hwbs
07-17-2007, 10:20 PM
its a 2 way street...

crayons
07-17-2007, 10:22 PM

that was funny :lol:

stevenb43
07-17-2007, 10:24 PM
I would marry one if it was right......

tsntx
07-17-2007, 10:27 PM
I dunno is there a dowery? Say a fat cow, and a suckling pig?

that avatar is hilarious

Quinn
07-17-2007, 10:29 PM

that was funny :lol:

Cosign.

-Quinn

linkthechain
07-18-2007, 12:36 AM
yes i would. all that matters to me is the companionship and the attraction, not if shes was male or is male that doesn't matter because she attracts me makes me feel nessasary and i know i can make her happy.

Levam
07-18-2007, 03:25 AM

Why is his comment "dumb"? Yes, it could be put more delicately but its definetely not dumb. The attraction of TS is a mystery and different for anyone. For some, its only a sexfantasy (that they may or may not live out, and if they do probably several times :wink:) For others there could be feelings of love attached to it, and possible marriage. If someone says something like "I can never fall in love with a TS, its just a kinky sexual attraction to spice up my sexlife". Is that really offensive? Its all a matter of preference.

tsntx
07-18-2007, 04:10 AM

Why is his comment "dumb"? Yes, it could be put more delicately but its definetely not dumb. The attraction of TS is a mystery and different for anyone. For some, its only a sexfantasy (that they may or may not live out, and if they do probably several times :wink:) For others there could be feelings of love attached to it, and possible marriage. If someone says something like "I can never fall in love with a TS, its just a kinky sexual attraction to spice up my sexlife". Is that really offensive? Its all a matter of preference.

hey lurker... obviously you dont keep up w/ all the stuff that goes on here... his comment was dumb... i, nor anyone else here, needs to fill you in on stuff that can be found a few pages deep... dont speak on which you dont know fellas!

TrueBeauty TS
07-18-2007, 07:26 AM
If someone says something like "I can never fall in love with a TS, its just a kinky sexual attraction to spice up my sexlife". Is that really offensive?

Um.... yeah. It kinda is.

2754tim
07-18-2007, 08:36 AM
I'd Get Vicky,Gia,Holly,Allanah,Vanity And A Few Dozen Others A Huge Rock And Marry Them In A Heartbeat. One Of The Reasons I See T-Girls
Instead Of GG's Is:
1)Sexually-Much More Compatible
2)Personality-Much,Much Better-Easier To Sit Down And Talk With
3)More Fun In General
4)Better Social Skills
5)Much More Feminine

One Of The Women I Used To See People's Jaws Would Drop When We Walked Down The Street-That's How Beautiful She Was.She Had Her Masters
From BU And Was Just A Great Person. One Of The Best People I Ever Met In My Life. Why It Ended Is Personal And We Still Keep In Touch.

People Are Talking Bullshit Saying They Wouldn't Marry Allanah or Gia?
Bullshit. Why Even Come On The Board.

I'm Lucky, I Live In Mass. If I Meet Someone That I Want To Marry I'll Fucking Marry Them.

mbf
07-18-2007, 09:46 AM
People Are Talking Bullshit Saying They Wouldn't Marry Allanah or Gia?
Bullshit. Why Even Come On The Board.

[/b]

since when is this board matchmaker-central???

2754tim
07-18-2007, 09:59 AM
I guessed you missed the point.

drock
07-18-2007, 10:37 AM

LOL

linkthechain
07-31-2007, 09:24 PM
what is the problem with dating a ts, it's just like dating a woman, but with a little extra june se qua. sorry no astrix.

dan_drade
08-01-2007, 04:10 AM
I don't think I am ready to be married again. However, if I ever do re-marry, it would most certainly be with a Transexual Woman.

hondarobot
08-01-2007, 04:14 AM
MY GIRL AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED..YES SHE IS A TS FORMER GOM OF SY

Hey, congrats Mega. Even though I've never met ya, that sounds like great news. Best of all to you and your girl.

dan_drade
08-01-2007, 04:28 AM
Shit Mega, that was rude of me. I posted right under your post and did not even notice that you said you were geting married.
All the best to you and I hope you nad your new wife have a wonderful life!!!!!

lincspoacher
08-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Absolutely I would,certainly enter into a commitment .. though I'm not sure about "Marriage" per se ...

But then in this day & age just exactly what does "Marriage" mean anyway ? .. I know more unhappy,divorced people than you can shake a stick at .. so perhaps it's better to commit to one another .. here in UK there's certainly no longer any financial advantage to being married (for either partner) ..

As said by someone earlier .. what does it matter whether she's GG, TG ,TS or whatever ? .. provided you love one another that should be sufficient .. and if the right TG lady should happen along,I wouldn't hesitate ..

Bye for now,

Poacher.

62des
08-07-2007, 04:06 AM
So you guys that will marry a TS, you're not planning on having kids?

CORVETTEDUDE
08-07-2007, 06:36 AM

Congrats!!!! Hope everything goes your way.

yodajazz
08-07-2007, 09:09 AM

I want to offer my congratulations! I knew that you would find the one, despite your protests to the contrary. I do miss some of those Mega-rants, as they used to call them. I felt that they were the most refreshing and revealing things on this board. Blessing in your new life and wife!

Sends us some pics of the event, please.

GroobySteven
08-07-2007, 11:16 AM
THANKS GUYS, THE GUYS ON HERE, JWBL, HOLLYWOOD, NYCe, FLABBYBODY, BIG GUY, NICE BOD, TOM SELIS AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS KNOW THAT MY SHIT WITH MY GIRL IS REAL. I DONT GO ON RANTS FOR A REASON BUT IM HERE WATCHING YOU ALL & IM DELETING THE SPAM, READING THE FAREWELLS & GOODBYE'S THEN THE "IM BACK" AGAINS..IM HERE, I HAVEN'T LEFT AND MY GIRL IS WITH ME AT MY FAMILIES HOUSE. SHE WAS A GOM FOR YUM AND 100% MY TYPE..CHEFMIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. BUT THANKS GUYS, IM STILL ON TOP OF SHIT HERE JUST NOT VOCAL FOR PERSONAL REASONS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GIRL. IF YOU NEED ME, MESSAGE ME..TILL THEN

CONGRADULATIONS. Just another notch on Shemale Yum's 10th year. Megabody becomes part of the family! I'm guessing who she is - tight and teeny... :wink:

seanchai

lostinasia
08-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Geez, talk about ranting ........

As for the actual topic ... it's personal wants/likes/dislikes. I would never marry a TS. TS's for me are entirely a sexual fetish/desire. Romance, love, emotional attachments are, for me, only possible with a real girl. TS's are something only for sexual relationships ... so no, I'd never even consider it (though I just did, to answer the topic) ....

But that's me

lincspoacher
08-07-2007, 12:05 PM
62des ... You got that right .. been there,done that (got the scars & worry lines to prove it) ... both my kids are now grown up & although I love 'em to bits & am very proud of them .. I don't want any more thank you very much ... :wink:

Plus the fact that T-Girls don't get stretch marks or cellulite ... can't be bad .. :lol:

Megabody ... Many congratulations,I hope you find true happiness with your Lady ..

Bye for now,

Poacher xx

linkthechain
09-01-2007, 12:44 AM
congrats to everyone who will and have married a ts, i wish you the best and most wonderful years. to those who reject the thought of marriage to a ts just remember that sexual attraction isn't everything and maybe you should really look at what you are doing to the ts in your lives and ask you selves why you wish them the pain of not knowing love or compassion from you. i have spent years nursing a hurt that i recieved from a ts that would never even try to return the feelings i had for her, but in that i fueled my passion to find a ts that i could love and show compassion to that would reciprocate my feelings. but hey doing that now is just a pipe dream. but maybe the next generation will have better luck, and be more mature when this comes up for them. for now best wishes.

Matthias Powerbomb
09-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Yes I would, in fact I will eventually.

jsroland
09-01-2007, 08:32 AM
If MR Bush would let me than yes, Well actually its up to the State you live in, but yes.

Tomfurbs
09-01-2007, 11:30 AM
yes...yes...yes.. but she said no.

good times.

we still talk on the teleboxphonecontraption sumtimes tho...

back to the grindstone... she was a lot more fun than anyone b4 and since, for the record.

rougerlvr
09-02-2007, 10:39 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!!

sucka4chix
09-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Sadly, probably not. Not being able to have a family that WE created would
be an issue. And to me marriage is more of a religious ceremony than anything else. Would feel extremely uncomfortable in a church making promises before God with a TS. Sure, I could have a justice o' peace type thing, but to me that's not marriage.( Go ahead hate on me!)
That being said, I've met a few t-girls in my life that I would LOVE to spend the rest of my life with.But, most of them are of the extremely popular type and/or already have that special someone. It's kinda amazing how nice and down to earth some of the most popular girls are!

Eklipse
09-03-2007, 04:35 AM
Without hesitation!

promiscuous_beth
09-06-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't know if I'd need the whole marriage thing. But in saying that I could easily see myself sharing my love with a special TS for life.

man4tgirl4love
04-18-2008, 01:44 AM
OF Course !! and Want :)

nevadasmith74
04-18-2008, 03:10 AM
Definitely, the problem I have is finding a non working girl with the same desire.

redtiger
04-18-2008, 04:22 AM
Absolutely, were I ever to marry again (but I'm happily married now, so it's a moot point).

Same here!

foolish99
04-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Yes I would. And I will.

dundalkbear
04-18-2008, 07:16 AM
i would.there a ts im talking to now.so so wonderful.in time i would like to ask her to marry me.

blacktgirls
04-18-2008, 08:23 AM
my answer is maybe.......this is a tricky question for me because there are many things for me to consider.......i am only attracted to feminine pre-op t-girls........if i dated one and fell in love with her i think i could take the attitude of she is who i want to marry and if you don't approve of it, than i don't care.......since i am only attracted to feminine girls though this means she would be taking hormones and if for some medical reason she had to stop taking hormones than physically i would be married to a man ...( and yes i know mentally and emotionally she is still a women ) .....what if she decides she wants SRS? i love she cock......i know i over analyze stuff you should see how long it takes me to set the scenes in my fantasies.......but if i fell in love with my perfect tgirl, ......." well you know you just can't tell, who you'll love and who you won't "

south09
04-18-2008, 11:48 AM
No question I'd marry a TS. As long as there's a true connection there and we accept each other for what we are and aren't, I'm all for it.

tstv_lover
04-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Marry - no

Civil Union - yes, no question. Just got to find the right girl!

nohj68
04-18-2008, 09:01 PM
This question could be for the guys on here or anyone else.

Now assuming you met the right one, would you make that commit for life if the love and the connection, and the trust was there on equal terms for both parties?

And to add to that (Bearing in mind, the fantasy would be you were totally compatiable personality wise) if you could pick one that you have seen, who would it be? I know I hate hypotheticals too, but curious to see what the response would be.....

My answer would have been yes, and it would have been, if I could have chosen anyone, and if she would have felt the same way, Lisa Kage, RIP. :cry:

Absolutely. That first paragraph says it all. If you have that what else do you need?

stimpy17
04-19-2008, 01:43 AM
Date and love, yes. Marry? IMHO a TS is a fantasy, a young persons game. Getting old is a b1tch and I can see problems down the road(wrinkles,stretch marks, cancer (and this applies to both of us) me wanting someone younger......) I would rather see the next hottie on HA or watch a clip that on some level appeals to my male-pig side.
This is an honest answer. There's always the chance that I'd find one I could love but I've found that the best way to ruin a fantasy is to live it.

dc_guy_75
04-19-2008, 02:36 AM
If I loved her, and we had an understanding and many of the same goals, of course... its something I think about often.

El Nino
04-19-2008, 03:55 AM
life partner yes......... marriage? NO, because I don't believe in it

junintoiro
04-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Sure. I mean, if I loved the person enough to marry them, I would be sure to do so. I could care less if they were a genetic woman or a transgendered female. As to who it might be...I uh, really have no idea. I'm not exactly thinking about marriage at this point in my life--again though, I do know that I would do it with the right person eventually.

YES :D :D :D

Angel Jones
04-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Guys - if you are on this board you have to be cool enough in yourself to say YES - I would marry a TS if cupids arrow struck...come on!!!!

punkox
04-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Like i said in the other thread... there are three on this planet I'd out myself for but only one TS i'd marry... she knows who she is.

juanfrancisco
04-20-2008, 05:04 AM
Yes i would.

juanfrancisco
04-20-2008, 05:06 AM
Yes i would.

juanfrancisco
04-20-2008, 05:07 AM
Yes i would

juanfrancisco
04-20-2008, 05:09 AM
Yes i would

Shining Star
04-20-2008, 12:11 PM
In his own little round about way, "Blktgirls" has summed things up pretty much in a nutshell.

Most men into trannies are only "happy" with girls that are very passable and totally feminine. Such t-girls allow men to go out in public (if they so chose to do), with with the world would consider a very pretty woman, yet alone at home, these same men could get their gay freak on without the world being none the wiser. In short the trannies are like a beard (not the facial kind), enabling these men to perpetrate.

One huge fly in this ointment is the fact that most men into trannies almost to a man perfer pre-op girls. That means only one thing, and that is some place many of these men are willing to or want to go. It might be another thing if a girl was post-op, met a guy and he accepted her for what she now is and they settled down, but we all know how things go. These men, want that thing, yet aren't willing to own up to this in pubic or even to themselves. They are so scared to death of being considered "gay", even if the dick they so crave is attached to a feminine looking body.

Could tell countless stories of trannies that had LTR with guys, only to loose that man after they had the operation. Who did they loose their man to? Not a GG, but another trannie, but pre-op.

Even today, when we have gay men and lesbians all over the place, including the media; happily posing with their 'lovers" or life partners, not one famous person (and we all know they are out there), who is into trannies has stepped forward.

Personally think all the trannies should get together and threaten to make a list "outing" all the famous and or powerful men the have been with. It should show the world the very same people who consider us "freaks" are quite happy to lay up with us.

nicoleneuman24
04-20-2008, 03:49 PM
I hope this happens for me.. but, hmm.. i dunno, i'm getting kinda old!

It better happen soon!!! haha

haifa_ana
04-20-2008, 05:19 PM
sure

horst1
04-20-2008, 09:18 PM
i realized that i wouldn't lately

i just broke up with a girl that was everything i could've hoped for(pretty, smart, easy going, bottom, independent, normal job) because i realized i miss pussy, and more importantly. i want to be a father one day. if i couldn't make it last with her there is no tgirl in the world i would marry

nicoleneuman24
04-20-2008, 09:45 PM
i realized that i wouldn't lately

i just broke up with a girl that was everything i could've hoped for(pretty, smart, easy going, bottom, independent, normal job) because i realized i miss pussy, and more importantly. i want to be a father one day. if i couldn't make it last with her there is no tgirl in the world i would marrywow, i'm kinda offended by his statement.. geez

latin2c
04-20-2008, 10:24 PM
I'm 26 years old and have been in 2 LTR with 2 great Ts girls, I know i'm meant to be with a Ts girl and i'm currently talking to an Amazing girl so hopefully we will have a LTR.
I Do see myself marrying A Ts girl and hopefully I'll end up with the right one.

Shemale_luver_str8
04-21-2008, 07:47 AM
Yes I would. If the connection is there, I definately would. I mean nothing can stop true love. I dont care what anybody says to me love is the most powerful thing ever. So my answer is yes.

foolish99
04-24-2008, 07:51 PM
someday I am going to marry sexy shana --- she just doesnt know it yet! That body is just incredible! (plus she likes oompa-loompas)

sexyshana
04-24-2008, 09:02 PM
someday I am going to marry sexy shana --- she just doesnt know it yet! That body is just incredible! (plus she likes oompa-loompas)

what you didn't know is that this whole time I've been in NYC I've been looking at apartments in the 2 mil range.
I also found some for pills and drapery you might like darling.
I return home sat so we can go ring shopping.
see u then.
lol