PDA

View Full Version : somedude21

pothead2007
03-21-2007, 09:54 AM
i dont like to be like this but this has been eating at me but that last time i posted u were bustiin my balls why i dont know but i cant stand fuckers like u who think u r fucking god im trying to be kool but u really should lay off 4 real i know ur a junior poster an all but so?? i hope this ends this and i will never post again

Master_A
03-21-2007, 03:17 PM
there is a pm system, and you just could ignore the fuck.

hwbs
03-21-2007, 04:51 PM
you are new so watch it...u gonna start flaming and you are gonna be gone....presto :twisted:

Somedude21
03-21-2007, 05:20 PM
i dont like to be like this but this has been eating at me but that last time i posted u were bustiin my balls why i dont know but i cant stand fuckers like u who think u r fucking god im trying to be kool but u really should lay off 4 real i know ur a junior poster an all but so?? i hope this ends this and i will never post again

Eh? I was just giving honest advice. I don't know where you thought I was trying to bust your balls. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. It wasn't my intention for it to be taken that way.

BlackAdder
03-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Pothead, your so obviously underage you really shouldnt be on this board at all....