PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here into basketball?

emokid213
03-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Well i am its one of my favorite sports and Lakers are my team even tho they arent doing that great ><

Pacman
03-21-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm a big basketball and football fan. I think the Lakers are better than they were before now that Kobe learned how to pass the ball. He's taking 7 less shots a game and has 4 more assists per game. That's a good start.

But, in my opinion, the Lakers have little chance in the playoffs against teams like the Mavs, Suns, and Spurs.

Coroner
03-23-2007, 06:18 PM
I love basketball, I hate emos

:lol: yo, where u got this "connection" from? rourke was a crashed ego (not emo) after his golden years in the 80ies but itīs still different to be really emotionally crashed than to wish it yourself like those emo kids do. itīs most kids that are addicted to that inner wish to be depressive while there are so many ppl who fight against depression. itīs a trend.

TJT
03-23-2007, 08:47 PM
I love basketball, I hate emos

Now,now you can't use the king of over-acting as your sig pic and criticize Emo's? Mickey was the sullen misunderstood method acting man-child of the 80's. If he's not proto-emo I don't know who is?

qeuqheeg222
03-27-2007, 08:49 AM
i dont think the lakers can get past the 1st rnd.next year after they are all healthy(chris mihm,lamar odom,kwame) they might do something if they dont trade away all of this depth for kevin garnett......................oh yeah the pistons in the east.

I'm actually a Clipper season ticket holder.

Why? Your guess is as good as mine.