PDA

View Full Version : To all angels

jaberwocky
03-20-2007, 12:34 PM
This has probably been said before but I'm going to say it again anyway. I take my hat off to all the graceful angels that fill these pages. Not only do you endure the unrequited stares and glares, hateful acts (like those acted upon sweet Miriam) and gutless treatment of shallow minded societies but you do all this with a smile on your face and love in your heart. It's great to see you all living life to the full as you wish to do. There you go, not a great post but what the hell. Thanks ladies.

ILuvGurls
03-20-2007, 01:54 PM
for post #1......excellent

suckup :wink:

wombat33
03-20-2007, 02:22 PM
This has probably been said before but I'm going to say it again anyway. I take my hat off to all the graceful angels that fill these pages. Not only do you endure the unrequited stares and glares, hateful acts (like those acted upon sweet Miriam) and gutless treatment of shallow minded societies but you do all this with a smile on your face and love in your heart. It's great to see you all living life to the full as you wish to do. There you go, not a great post but what the hell. Thanks ladies.

Here Hear!

Metrom3
03-27-2007, 12:26 AM
Here Hear!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Awesome post..way to break the ice!

WELCOME to HA. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
03-27-2007, 06:41 AM