PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: MEN....Kelly Van Der Veer

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 09:29 AM
I was told to give this link out of Kelly -- it's a live preview of her getting dirty on webcam. Totally nude if you will.

Kelly works on www.webcamsex.nl you can see more of her there and chat with her there.

However here is her live preview -- she looks gorgeous guys!! ENJOY!!

http://www.vnotw.nl/overview.asp?Cat=56404&Video=24857&s=

For those who don't know who Kelly Van Der Veer is She appeared on Big Brother making her fame off of being a transexual..she is a post op Transexual who appeared in Dutch Playboy.

You can see more pics of Kelly at www.bigkelly.com

Kabuki
03-20-2007, 09:49 AM
She's a head turner alright :love1

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 09:50 AM
She's a head turner alright :love1 She's humble and sweet too though

Master_A
03-20-2007, 10:03 AM
dont stand too close to her with a lighter.

" NOOOOOOOO IM MELTING AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH"

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:06 AM

" NOOOOOOOO IM MELTING AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" What? Kelly has only had her nose, breast, and post op surgery done? The rest is all her.

muffdiver
03-20-2007, 10:08 AM
She's makin' me melt. What is really a turn on about her is that she does more than just model. Kelly said she was on Big Brother and I saw a photo of her in what looked to be competitive ice skating. She's much more than just a pretty face.

Master_A
03-20-2007, 10:13 AM

" NOOOOOOOO IM MELTING AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" What? Kelly has only had her nose, breast, and post op surgery done? The rest is all her.

lol, of course you would say that, dont stand to close to an open fire.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:14 AM
She's makin' me melt. What is really a turn on about her is that she does more than just model. Kelly said she was on Big Brother and I saw a photo of her in what looked to be competitive ice skating. She's much more than just a pretty face. Yeah Kelly has done several shows

Just Kel and Kellywood were two of her own sitcoms

She just got done with doing Dancing on Ice

She's done Big Brother III and Hotel Big Brother

Patty's Fort

She's done Jensen

many many other shows and been the cover Playboy and on the covers of magizines.......

But she started out on a kidshow as a child

She also just came out with her book about her life not long ago.

She's very successful.....they nicknamed her the Dutch Paris Hilton over there.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:16 AM

lol, of course you would say that, dont stand to close to an open fire. You're retarded there are pictures streaming all the way back to Kelly's childhood till now she's done all of her surgeries openly to the public. It's all been photographed and videotaped. She doesn't hide what she has had done. She's just naturally gorgeous?

Master_A
03-20-2007, 10:21 AM
you mean she and you both naturally look like plastic barbie dolls, that cant be healthy.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:23 AM
you mean she and you both naturally look like plastic barbie dolls, that cant be healthy. lmao at you sounding like a jealous QUEEN

Kabuki
03-20-2007, 10:24 AM

You recommended her book to me. I'll have to buy a copy when I start purchasing books again.

It's a shame that Transsexuals can't have mainstream fame in the States. I hope that will change soon.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:27 AM

You recommended her book to me. I'll have to buy a copy when I start purchasing books again.

It's a shame that Transsexuals can't have mainstream fame in the States. I hope that will change soon. Her book info is on her website under the book option www.bigkelly.com

qeuqheeg222
03-20-2007, 10:30 AM
did she get that tan in england?

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:31 AM
did she get that tan in england? She's dutch not english

qeuqheeg222
03-20-2007, 10:33 AM
did she get that tan by the zuider zee?

Master_A
03-20-2007, 10:35 AM
you mean she and you both naturally look like plastic barbie dolls, that cant be healthy. lmao at you sounding like a jealous QUEEN

right i can spot a plastic chick so i must be a queen, that makes perfect sense.

maybe you should click this, its pretty much accurate about you.
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=define+gullible&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=t&oq=define%3A+gull

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:39 AM

right i can spot a plastic chick so i must be a queen, that makes perfect sense.

maybe you should click this, its pretty much accurate about you.
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=define+gullible&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=t&oq=define%3A+gullI can assure you her face is natural besides her nose.........and I'm sure many of the girls you fawn over on here have had their noses, jaws, foreheads, lips, etc done DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE!! The picture below is of Kelly Pre-Op, that was before any enhancements.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:41 AM
did she get that tan in england? she's naturally that dark as her mother is and her sister and father. She does go tanning outside time to time during the summer she says.

qeuqheeg222
03-20-2007, 10:50 AM
oh....that explains a lot,a family that tans at the zuider zee together,stays tan together...

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Most recent pics of Kelly -- she just took these a few days ago she said in her home with her new puppy.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:55 AM
oh....that explains a lot,a family that tans at the zuider zee together,stays tan together... :roll: Some people have more pigment in their skin than others?

qeuqheeg222
03-20-2007, 10:59 AM
she looks different in the photos with the puppy accessory....and like she skipped the trip to the sunny zuider zee....

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 11:02 AM
she looks different in the photos with the puppy accessory....and like she skipped the trip to the sunny zuider zee.... :roll: I don't get where the resentment of her is coming from??

muffdiver
03-20-2007, 11:13 AM
I really liked the pics of her with her family and with her puppy. It shows a little bit of her real life. I always find that more attractive than the photo shoots. I guess I just like to see girls in their natural beauty.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 11:19 AM
I really liked the pics of her with her family and with her puppy. It shows a little bit of her real life. I always find that more attractive than the photo shoots. I guess I just like to see girls in their natural beauty. she has a ton of that on her myspace.

qeuqheeg222
03-20-2007, 11:20 AM
yeah the netherlands has a very tolerant society and it is good to see families loving their children no matter what decisions they make.and kelly i have no resentment for this girl just a few questions,that is all...hopefully in a more tolerant society the mens dont have to pawn their dentures to win the affections of a girl who drives a maibach...the economic distribution might be more equitable?

muffdiver
03-20-2007, 11:25 AM
she has a ton of that on her myspace.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check that out.

kaientai
03-20-2007, 05:25 PM
kelly posting pics of kelly miss shore are you dutch?

i am and although she is quite beautifull i have seen rocks with more intelect then kelly van der veer, at least that is how she comes over on television .

ottorocket
03-20-2007, 05:45 PM
She's really hawt...has some really nice man made tits, best i've seen in many :D

Kriss
03-20-2007, 08:32 PM
She's very successful.....they nicknamed her the Dutch Paris Hilton over there.

The american media calls her that. Dutch people aren't so impressed by Ms Hilton as you may think. The dutch appreciate glamour and celebrity but also value realism and integrity, very critical people who don't suffer fools and phonies lightly. Kelly Van der Veer is worth a million paris hiltons.

Deepdarkfucker
03-20-2007, 10:24 PM
She is beautiful!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Kelly Van Der Veer sells herself as that to the guy that said she isn't intelligent. If you talk to her as a person she's real, friendly, and sweet. She's a good friend.

cumshotlover
03-21-2007, 12:04 AM
this kelly have the most low IQ there is in holland

houstonshemalefan
03-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Sorry, if she doesn't have a dick I no longer lust for this hot shemale!

Jake 3
03-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Thank you for posting that Kelly. She's really hot!! I know I'm in the minority here but I love post-ops. Anymore would be much appreciated.

MrsKellyPierce
03-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Thank you for posting that Kelly. She's really hot!! I know I'm in the minority here but I love post-ops. Anymore would be much appreciated. Sweety I was told to post that by Kelly -- if you want to talk to her join her myspace...I just did as she asked.

tsntx
03-22-2007, 12:25 AM
:trolls

MrsKellyPierce
03-22-2007, 12:41 AM
:trolls lol I think thats her intent, she wants to make money off them. :lol: