PDA

View Full Version : Monday Nights In NYC?? Where's the Party?

TSChaser
03-20-2007, 05:38 AM
A very hot girl I recently met is visiting NYC, in from Chicago, and looking for a Club/Party et al.

She is 6', gorgeous, 100%+++ passable and unknown to the general ts clique.

I pointed her to Allanah's tuesday night at Vapor, but is there anything going on tonight? Monday?

Any help would be so much appreciated.

She's staying in midtown.

-TSChaser

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2007, 05:58 AM
lol, in your living room should be the answer

I mean think about it

there's this supposed unknown woman in NYC visiting and ONLY YOU know about her, so you want to take her out?!?

LMAOOOOOOOO, I love HA

TSChaser
03-20-2007, 06:07 AM
lol, in your living room should be the answer

I mean think about it

there's this supposed unknown woman in NYC visiting and ONLY YOU know about her, so you want to take her out?!?

LMAOOOOOOOO, I love HA

I'm in Chicago, she's FROM Chicago and staying in Midtown.

She's a friend of mine (grrrdddrrrr), visiting NY, but does not have her laptop. So I told her I would post this for her. She wants to find a place to party. She's 100% passable and sick of straight bars, where every guy assumes she's a gen girl, but won't party with her when she tells them the deal. Stupid fucks.

-TSChaser

DeClock
03-21-2007, 01:29 AM
tell her to call me LOL

TSChaser
03-21-2007, 02:23 AM
LOL DeClock, she's headed out to Allanah's night at Vapor. She already has company.

GOSH i miss her (napdyn)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-21-2007, 02:28 AM
actually, it's Sunny's party

TSChaser
03-21-2007, 02:30 AM
actually, it's Sunny's party

I stand corrected. thx JWBL.

hwbs
03-21-2007, 05:59 AM
i know who it is ..a little birdie told me

Foto
03-21-2007, 06:25 AM
A very hot girl I recently met is visiting NYC, in from Chicago, and looking for a Club/Party et al. -TSChaser

Send me a message and ask her if she would like to do some photography while she's in NYC. In my studio or at her place. She better be really fine TSC or we'll se the hounds on you!

TSChaser
03-22-2007, 01:23 AM
i know who it is ..a little birdie told me

Really?

TSChaser
03-22-2007, 01:25 AM
A very hot girl I recently met is visiting NYC, in from Chicago, and looking for a Club/Party et al. -TSChaser

Send me a message and ask her if she would like to do some photography while she's in NYC. In my studio or at her place. She better be really fine TSC or we'll se the hounds on you!

Foto, she's really camera shy. I can't understand why; she's gorgeous. I'd really love to see a shoot of her.

Anyway, she's already on her way back to Chicago.