PDA

View Full Version : Notts

styles55
03-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Hey people...hope u r all well,
im just posting this topic to see if any1 knos any 'hungangels' that reside from Nottingham, UK?

Or if any 'Hungangels' are reading this in Nottingham, UK?

Well anyways i gotta say i love this site, came acroos it about a week ago and signed up straight away...
gotta say aswell Allanah Starr, Kelly Shore and Gia Darling u r so pretty its unreal!!

well gotta go speak 2 u all l8r...

lisaparadise
03-19-2007, 04:38 PM
this is a dumb question ill bet but how does one become a hung angel?

styles55
03-19-2007, 04:41 PM
I thought it would be nicer than sayin a shemale.... and hungangels r wat this website r about so there u go...

Allan
03-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Welcome to HA Styles, hope you enjoy the forum.

As to HA T-girls from Nottingham, well, none of the regular posters that I know of, but there may be one or two lurking in the background. In general, the most active UK posters on here are the following:-

Jennifer English - Stevenage, Herts
Alison Faraday - Ipswich
Farrah Mills - London

Good luck in your search

Allan

muffdiver
03-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Welcome to HA Styles, hope you enjoy the forum.

As to HA T-girls from Nottingham, well, none of the regular posters that I know of, but there may be one or two lurking in the background. In general, the most active UK posters on here are the following:-

Jennifer English - Stevenage, Herts
Alison Faraday - Ipswich
Farrah Mills - London

Good luck in your search

Allan

And all three of these girls are really hot.

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 10:14 PM

i asked the same question yesterday, looking at some of the tgirls who post that have that title i wonder how they get it considering some are men and some are TS well the majority of those who do have it are TS

hwbs
03-20-2007, 01:25 AM
if u were 100 percent sincere why dont u pm nyce instead of trying to call out or embarass someone on the board?

Legend
03-20-2007, 01:35 AM

i asked the same question yesterday, looking at some of the tgirls who post that have that title i wonder how they get it considering some are men and some are TS well the majority of those who do have it are TS

What are you talking about?

blackmagic
03-20-2007, 02:10 AM
if u were 100 percent sincere why dont u pm nyce instead of trying to call out or embarass someone on the board?

im not trying to embarrass anyone If I was I would have named names, I was just pointing out some of the "hung angels" on here are merely men dressed in drag, while the rest (most) are full fledged transsexual women.

hwbs
03-20-2007, 02:14 AM
come on...anyone who saw the original post could figure out who u were talking about in 2 sec...pm nyce. go right to the source... i have no more input on this subject

NYCe
03-20-2007, 02:27 AM
:/

blackmagic
03-20-2007, 02:45 AM

WTF is buckstrap talking about? pm you ?? for what??

Legend
03-20-2007, 02:55 AM

Didn't you want the hot hungangel status,i think he was referring to pming nyce if you wanted it.

hwbs
03-20-2007, 03:04 AM

ughhhh cause hes in charge....if u want to know why he gives the girls the title them ask him...if u cant figure it out this time then i guess u are sol.

blackmagic
03-20-2007, 03:12 AM

Didn't you want the hot hungangel status,i think he was referring to pming nyce if you wanted it.

words cant really describe how i feel about what you just said so heres a smiley......

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/bomb-034.gif

blackmagic
03-20-2007, 03:15 AM
<deleted>

Legend
03-20-2007, 03:20 AM

words cant really describe how i feel about what you just said so heres a smiley......

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/bomb-034.gif

Why do you even give a damn about who has a hot hungangel status,you know with that jen post about her hair it's fairly easy to point out what your all about,please give this guy his status so he can STFU.

blackmagic
03-20-2007, 03:25 AM
Why do you even give a damn about who has a hot hungangel status,you know with that jen post about her hair it's fairly easy to point out what your all about,please give this guy his status so he can STFU.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:frustrated

Legend
03-20-2007, 03:32 AM

Simple response from a simpleton but some advice before you start insulted people here make sure you don't have any skeletons in your closet didn't you openly admitted to being your father's little bitch.

http://www.fivegallonbucket.net/pics/golddress.jpg

Brings back memories huh?

blackmagic
03-20-2007, 03:34 AM

Simple response from a simpleton but some advice before you start insulted people here make sure you don't have any skeletons in your closet didn't you openly admitted to being your father's little bitch.

http://www.fivegallonbucket.net/pics/golddress.jpg

Brings back memories huh?

LOL, legend you win, ima let this go and go chill with my music, before buckstrap goes loco on this thread and deletes it.

have a great day dude! :wink:

ohioboy
03-20-2007, 03:55 AM
.....and like that..... pffft....he's gone.

Legend
03-20-2007, 04:05 AM
Who cares about those meaningless titles anyway.

blackmagic
03-20-2007, 07:26 AM
.....and like that..... pffft....he's gone.

LOL....... pfft im back......... i had to go fix a server stupid things dont last very long.

:wink: LOL legend im not diggin that dress, maybe this one :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-053.gif