PDA

View Full Version : Songs

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 09:18 AM
You made "LOVE" to or fell in "LOVE"

If there is a story behind it, please tell. I love hearing about people falling in love.

Mine:

Unchained Melody - Righteous Brother

Corniness Big Time but it was beautiful in the moment. Josh and I made love to that our first time. After dating three years we started dancing to this song in his room, and well one thing lead to another. And we will say he didn't last long his first time, by the time the song was over he was done. lol

Baby...You Save Me - Kenny Chesney

After making love to Matt about 3 times before --- he was at his computer playing online poker, and he turned that song on and started to sing and serenade me. Which I truly believe is the sweetest thing a guy can do, even if he sounds horrible. In the moment it sounds like the best singer ever. But he wasn't toned deaf and sounded quite good. That became our song, and after the song was over well we started to make out then you know sex happened againg.

And I think those are really the only two songs I made love to or fallen in 'love' with a guy at that moment.

How about you??

And I know it will follow with thats cheesy or thats corny, but sometimes it's those little things that make my heart beat and smile. :oops: :D

P.S. I'm not talking about fucking -- talking about love and love making

wombat33
03-19-2007, 01:59 PM
You made "LOVE" to or fell in "LOVE"

If there is a story behind it, please tell. I love hearing about people falling in love.

Mine:

Unchained Melody - Righteous Brother

Corniness Big Time but it was beautiful in the moment. Josh and I made love to that our first time. After dating three years we started dancing to this song in his room, and well one thing lead to another. And we will say he didn't last long his first time, by the time the song was over he was done. lol

Baby...You Save Me - Kenny Chesney

After making love to Matt about 3 times before --- he was at his computer playing online poker, and he turned that song on and started to sing and serenade me. Which I truly believe is the sweetest thing a guy can do, even if he sounds horrible. In the moment it sounds like the best singer ever. But he wasn't toned deaf and sounded quite good. That became our song, and after the song was over well we started to make out then you know sex happened againg.

And I think those are really the only two songs I made love to or fallen in 'love' with a guy at that moment.

How about you??

And I know it will follow with thats cheesy or thats corny, but sometimes it's those little things that make my heart beat and smile. :oops: :D

P.S. I'm not talking about fucking -- talking about love and love making

I could fill 10 I-pods with songs I made love to.

Fell in love to.......................can't recall.

Ecstatic
03-19-2007, 03:47 PM
No particular song for me and my lady, Kelly, but one of the things that drew my wife-to-be and me together so many years ago was a mutual love of the music of 60s troubadour Donovan.

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 07:07 PM
No particular song for me and my lady, Kelly, but one of the things that drew my wife-to-be and me together so many years ago was a mutual love of the music of 60s troubadour Donovan. awe thats so sweet

Lone Wolf
03-19-2007, 08:52 PM
My favorite love song is MY SECRET LOVE, an oldie but goodie, timeless in fact. Kelly you may well be my secret love.
Kisses
Lone Wolf

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 08:54 PM
My favorite love song is MY SECRET LOVE, an oldie but goodie, timeless in fact. Kelly you may well be my secret love.
Kisses
Lone Wolf lmao Lonewolf

LTR_Seeker
04-16-2007, 10:57 PM
I like when in very romantic mood out on dates i like air supply as teen hated them but with age like soft mushy romantic songs ..lol