PDA

View Full Version : Post What Your Ideal

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Mate or Love of your Life would look like!

Here's mine..

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/425558-edce5b64edce5_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/425558-effbd94357lruz_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/425558-2e1a4f4dcilqtw_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/425558-cdff6efd5i3grr_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/425558-1bb9015amrimmv_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/425558-d293c69dd293c_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/425558-28d571b7a6ygy9_l.jpg

wombat33
03-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Here are mine.

wombat33
03-18-2007, 11:13 PM
A few more because it would be SOOO unfair to give myself to only three hotties.

wombat33
03-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Let's be good to these ladies too.

Quinn
03-18-2007, 11:18 PM
:)

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm not trying to start trouble here but I feel like saying this.

Isn't it unusual for women to continouously post pictures of naked/semi naked guys all the time?

Plus, most guys don't look anything like that, most are flabby.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 11:26 PM

Isn't it unusual for women to continouously post pictures of naked/semi naked guys all the time?

Vala, vala thats the only type of guy I date and all my boyfriends have been like that :wink: And What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

elo
03-18-2007, 11:29 PM

Vala,Myabe you are taking things here a little too serious.Besides when men are posting naked women,what should be wrong with girls posting naked guys? :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 11:31 PM

Vala,Myabe you are taking things here a little too serious.Besides when men are posting naked women,what should be wrong with girls posting naked guys? :shrug EXACTLY

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 11:32 PM

Vala, vala thats the only type of guy I date and all my boyfriends have been like that :wink: And What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Why so picky? You don't see guys going on and on about how they only date supermodels? Personally, I am not attracted to guys, but if I was, I'd go for the average looking guy, not those muscular types.

Vala,Myabe you are taking things here a little too serious.Besides when men are posting naked women,what should be wrong with girls posting naked guys? :shrug

Because it's a double-standard. The same way it is that men can have sex with many women and they're highly regarded for it but if it's a woman who has sex with lots of men, they're a slut.

I know it's stupid but that's the way things work in society.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 11:34 PM

Why so picky? You don't see guys going on and on about how they only date supermodels? Personally, I am not attracted to guys, but if I was, I'd go for the average looking guy, not those muscular types.

Because it's a double-standard. The same way it is that men can have sex with many women and they're highly regarded for it but if it's a woman who has sex with lots of men, they're a slut.

Vala, Why are you so concerned of who I choose to date? It's my choice. They don't turn me on? Flabby guys I don't find attractive. I will not be sexually satisfied or happy with in the relationship.

elo
03-18-2007, 11:36 PM

Vala,1.Did you realize the wink,Vala?
2.To double standarts:I donīt really get your answer.I didnīt say that.Your post seems to be an answer for a different question.

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 11:36 PM

Vala, Why are you so concerned of who I choose to date? It's my choice. They don't turn me on? Flabby guys I don't find attractive. I will not be sexually satisfied or happy with in the relationship.

Well, I don't really care, other than I think it's petty to date someone based on their appearance rather than their intellect. It's just a thing. Plus, as a TS who doesn't like guys, I don't like seeing some naked guy as the first thing when I open a thread.

To elo: Sorry, I didn't see the wink, that image didn't load when I posted.

Vala,

rvince
03-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Can't post pics of my ideal: I'm maried to her and she's kill me if I'd post a pic of her here :-)

elo
03-18-2007, 11:41 PM
[quote="KellyShore"][quote=Vala_TS]

Plus, as a TS who doesn't like guys, I don't like seeing some naked guy as the first thing when I open a thread.

Vala,Is that really a big problem for you.Iīm not attrected to guys either,but i donīt care seeing naked guys.

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Is that really a big problem for you.Iīm not attrected to guys either,but i donīt care seeing naked guys.

I don't know really, it's just a thing with me.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 11:46 PM

Well, I don't really care, other than I think it's petty to date someone based on their appearance rather than their intellect. It's just a thing. Plus, as a TS who doesn't like guys, I don't like seeing some naked guy as the first thing when I open a thread.

To elo: Sorry, I didn't see the wink, that image didn't load when I posted.

Vala, I date for both looks and personality. I like the total package. :roll: Not to be a CUNT, but wasn't the thread entitled..post YOUR ideal mate?? I didn't know we were supposed to post what Vala thinks is our IDEAL. :lol: :roll:

Furthermore I don't like seeing another transexual with her cock out or gaping holes, but I manage. And even comment if they are pretty in the face. DEAL WITH IT.

blackmagic
03-18-2007, 11:50 PM
god damn kelly!!!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 11:51 PM
god damn kelly!!!!!!!! lmao what are we God Damning?

blackmagic
03-18-2007, 11:54 PM

god damn in as holy shit that dude you like is fucking ripped

elo
03-18-2007, 11:58 PM
I donīt have a specific type of imagination of how a woman should look like.

But i have an imagination how her character should be?A really good sense of humor,intelligente(no,joke.some men want intelligente women),lovely,openminded,loves sex and hates clothes. :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 12:05 AM

god damn in as holy shit that dude you like is fucking ripped ha ha so were my exes I love that it gets me hot :D :lol: :twisted: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/PG3785020061227012604224588.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/596259512_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/20060412-200224-605830352_l.jpg

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 12:16 AM

god damn in as holy shit that dude you like is fucking ripped ha ha so were my exes I love that it gets me hot :D :lol: :twisted:

well I gotta admit they are hot. :D

apocarm
03-19-2007, 12:16 AM

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 12:25 AM

god damn in as holy shit that dude you like is fucking ripped ha ha so were my exes I love that it gets me hot :D :lol: :twisted:

well I gotta admit they are hot. :D teehee I love biguys/gay guys as friends cause you can talk to them about that stuff lol Hey that guys hot over there and he has a nice dick. They are good friends most of the time. Girls can be so catty.

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Ill Tell you exactly what I said to Tony Robbins.

Tony Robbins: You're looking for a young Paulina type?
Clint: Well, that face, but with better headlights. You know how hers have kind of dimmed lately? Heidi Klums beams would do. And her teeth. Or, ooh, that Britney Spears girl. She's got great knockers. But she's a tad muscular. Uh, actually, you know what? Her ass would do, too, if she had a better grille. Like, uh, Michelle Pfeiffer back when she did "Grease 2". But she'd have to be a little smilier than Michelle. Kinda like Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, before she got Stamosed. But not as skinny. Someone a little meatier, like Heidi. But without the accent. You know those accents: yah-yah-yah-yah. They really get old fast. You know what I mean. Someone like that.

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Ill Tell you exactly what I said to Tony Robbins.

Tony Robbins: You're looking for a young Paulina type?
Clint: Well, that face, but with better headlights. You know how hers have kind of dimmed lately? Heidi Klums beams would do. And her teeth. Or, ooh, that Britney Spears girl. She's got great knockers. But she's a tad muscular. Uh, actually, you know what? Her ass would do, too, if she had a better grille. Like, uh, Michelle Pfeiffer back when she did "Grease 2". But she'd have to be a little smilier than Michelle. Kinda like Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, before she got Stamosed. But not as skinny. Someone a little meatier, like Heidi. But without the accent. You know those accents: yah-yah-yah-yah. They really get old fast. You know what I mean. Someone like that.

... Clint's off his rocker - but I love him to death lol

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 12:39 AM
teehee I love biguys/gay guys as friends cause you can talk to them about that stuff lol Girls can be so catty.

:D :D we're the best LOL! :D :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 12:43 AM
teehee I love biguys/gay guys as friends cause you can talk to them about that stuff lol Girls can be so catty.

:D :D we're the best LOL! :D :D :lol:

elo
03-19-2007, 01:31 AM
Here is a guy for you,Kelly.You will fall in love immediatly.

http://www.smog.pl/wideo/6902/masz_kompleksy/

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Here is a guy for you,Kelly.You will fall in love immediatly.

http://www.smog.pl/wideo/6902/masz_kompleksy/ He is doing the Carlton dance lol :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 01:38 AM
teehee I love biguys/gay guys as friends cause you can talk to them about that stuff lol Hey that guys hot over there and he has a nice dick. They are good friends most of the time. Girls can be so catty.

True, but a lot of those same bi and gay guys can be just as catty doll, if not worse. Take some of the guys HERE for example... R.E.A.L TALK LOL but the friends I've held thankfully that were so..have all been good to me, as long as I'm their Barbie Doll to dress up :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 01:45 AM
teehee I love biguys/gay guys as friends cause you can talk to them about that stuff lol Hey that guys hot over there and he has a nice dick. They are good friends most of the time. Girls can be so catty.

True, but a lot of those same bi and gay guys can be just as catty doll, if not worse. Take some of the guys HERE for example... R.E.A.L TALK LOL but the friends I've held thankfully that were so..have all been good to me, as long as I'm their Barbie Doll to dress up :lol:

*LOL* ...that's one of the many reasons why I can't even tolerate those types. They always want to make tgirls out as science projects. To each their own though. ha ha I have fun with it, they are my bois lol

specialk
03-19-2007, 02:04 AM
:wink: kelly should recognize her.

ezed
03-19-2007, 05:22 AM

God, she was the nuts! Wasn't she Quinn! She had a whole generation by the balls, nowadays it's spread all over the infield....no consensus.
She had a consensus. :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 05:36 AM
:wink: kelly should recognize her. rofl at me thinking she has pretty eyes and lips :lol: :lol: :lol: however if I am ever that big I'd flip out..I like being petite and toned. No offense to lovers of big girls.

wombat33
03-19-2007, 05:40 AM
:wink: kelly should recognize her. rofl at me thinking she has pretty eyes and lips :lol: :lol: :lol: however if I am ever that big I'd flip out..I like being petite and toned. No offense to lovers of big girls.

THIS THREAD DIED

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 05:43 AM

THIS THREAD DIED :lol:

Quinn
03-19-2007, 05:48 AM

God, she was the nuts! Wasn't she Quinn! She had a whole generation by the balls, nowadays it's spread all over the infield....no consensus.
She had a consensus. :D

Absolutely. There are some decent looking celebs out there today, but none can possilby compare (for me anyway). Sofia Loren was another one that was similarly amazing in her day.

-Quinn

houstonshemalefan
03-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Here's mine: