PDA

View Full Version : Kelly?

ron30bi
03-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Is it bad that I am in love with you? Just curious.

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Is it bad that I am in love with you? Just curious. lol :lol:

Aragon21
03-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Kelly, you sexy bitch!...must you reply to all?

On a personal aesthetic point...not gonna bash you for your responses but when you quote ... can u edit please 8)

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Kelly, you sexy bitch!...must you reply to all?

On a personal aesthetic point...not gonna bash you for your responses but when you quote ... can u edit please 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kriss
03-18-2007, 07:37 PM

EVER HEARD OF A PRIVATE MESSAGE? It's easy, find a post by Kelly (shouldn't be difficult) then click the little button icon with the 'heads' on that says "PM". it will be at the bottom of her every post. You can then send her as many sycophantic comments as you want without filling up the server with yet more whole threads of ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING!!!!!
:spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam

lust4ts
03-19-2007, 02:57 AM
EVER HEARD OF A PRIVATE MESSAGE? It's easy, find a post by Kelly (shouldn't be difficult) then click the little button icon with the 'heads' on that says "PM". it will be at the bottom of her every post. You can then send her as many sycophantic comments as you want without filling up the server with yet more whole threads of ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING!!!

Oh Kriss you have become so cynical in such a short time, it seems like only yesterday you were a bright eyed newbie full of the joys of the upcoming spring. What changed you, apart from the constant conveyer belt of ass sucking Pussy’s that is. :lol:

LG
03-19-2007, 04:05 AM

Do we give a shit? Just curious.

Actually, it is bad that you are in love with her, seeing as you never met her. Sure she seems like a nice girl, and she is pretty also, but do you usually fall in love with strangers? Do you expect her to love you back? If so, are you a muscular but vacant hunk with green eyes, a big cock and a bigger wallet? Just curious.

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 04:12 AM

Do we give a shit? Just curious.

Actually, it is bad that you are in love with her, seeing as you never met her. Sure she seems like a nice girl, and she is pretty also, but do you usually fall in love with strangers? Do you expect her to love you back? If so, are you a muscular but vacant hunk with green eyes, a big cock and a bigger wallet? Just curious. lmao at the last part :lol: