PDA

View Full Version : New Digital camera

MrsKellyPierce
03-17-2007, 08:15 PM
But I can't figure out how to turn the flash off lol so all the pics look like this

ILuvGurls
03-17-2007, 08:24 PM
hmmmmm.........that's nice

:why

peggygee
03-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Kells, sweety take a moment, pick up the manual, skip to the section
about how to use the flash.

What kind did you get by the way?

rvince
03-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Telling us which model you bought would most definately help indeed :-)

All cameras have a 'no flash' mode, usually the corresponding icon looks like a lightning with a red bar/cross on it.

MrsKellyPierce
03-17-2007, 08:41 PM
It didn't come with a manual it's used lol and it's a Polaroid a515

ILuvGurls
03-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Kells, sweety take a moment, pick upthe manual, skip to the section
about how to use the flash.

What kind did you get by the way?

men call those "the re-constructions"......not sure what blondes call them???

MrsKellyPierce
03-17-2007, 08:49 PM
lol With out the flash they turn ou all orange like this is a non-touched up photo but it looks severly touched up lol badly

peggygee
03-17-2007, 08:53 PM
lol With out the flash they turn ou all orange like this is a non-touched up photo but it looks severly touched up lol badly

Okay, sweety the next important lesson is to learn how to use the timer.

When you learn how to do that get into an area where there is more light,
as opposed to the in the mirror type shots.

The problem in this photo appears to be you do not have enough light.

MrsKellyPierce
03-17-2007, 08:56 PM

Okay, sweety the next important lesson is to learn how to use the timer.

When you learn how to do that get into an area where there is more light,
as opposed to the in the mirror type shots.

The problem in this photo appears to be you do not have enough light. Actually you know it's weird Peggy, because my new roommate Samantha took that picture and I was facing our big window in our living room. While she shot the pic.

LG
03-17-2007, 08:57 PM

Try this link then Kelly:
http://www.polaroid.com/service/userguides/digital/cameras/a515_a520_ug_en.pdf

You can download just about any manual to any camera online from the manufacturer's websites.

:D

You're welcome.

MrsKellyPierce
03-17-2007, 08:59 PM

Try this link then Kelly:
http://www.polaroid.com/service/userguides/digital/cameras/a515_a520_ug_en.pdf

You can download just about any manual to any camera online from the manufacturer's websites.

:D

You're welcome. Thank you LG :D They must of previously set the camera to take pics like that. It looks really badly contrasted or something without the flash.

trannyluvr40
03-17-2007, 09:14 PM
I hope this means we'll see even more wonderful pictures of you kelly :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
I hope this means we'll see even more wonderful pictures of you kelly :lol: If I can figure out how to make me look normal lol you will

trannyluvr40
03-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I hope this means we'll see even more wonderful pictures of you kelly :lol: If I can figure out how to make me look normal lol you will

No camera can make you look normal sweetie, your much to beautiful for that. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-17-2007, 09:34 PM

No camera can make you look normal sweetie, your much to beautiful for that. :lol: lol awe thanks but the contrast settings are making me look orange and crazy with out the flash.

elo
03-17-2007, 09:52 PM
I donīt have a digital camera,but i have experienses with digital video cameras.Your camera should have a setting for white balance.Look for something white in the area you take the pic and push the white balance button.Your pics shouldnīt be orange anymore.

justlooking
03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
I've got a nice digital camera and will volunteer my services for free :lol: :lol:

elo
03-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Kelly what about new pics of you?We are waiting for new pics,waiting for your new video but nothing. :twisted:
Do you want to torture us?! :wink:

hot&yummy
03-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Kelly even with the flash you still look great

BeardedOne
03-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Damn! Polaroid still makes cameras? I'm notably impressed.

This from the guy whose mom was given a test camera by Edmund Land himself.

mpcc2004
03-22-2007, 12:01 AM
hot&yummy - could you please resize you avatar. Its really hugs and messes up the entire screen.
Thx

MrsKellyPierce
03-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Thanks Hot and Yummy and Elos I'll get around to taking new pics and he hasn't sent me the new video as of yet.

elo
03-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Kelly Shore wrote:

I'm Not To Proud To Say..All I Know Is..I'm Lost With Out You..I'm Not Gonna Lie..How Am I Gonna Be Stong With Out You..I Need You By My Side..I Keep Trying To Find My Way..But I'm Lost With Out You..

Kelly,Kelly that a german guy has to tell you that st[/b]rong is written with an r. :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
03-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Kelly Shore wrote:

I'm Not To Proud To Say..All I Know Is..I'm Lost With Out You..I'm Not Gonna Lie..How Am I Gonna Be Stong With Out You..I Need You By My Side..I Keep Trying To Find My Way..But I'm Lost With Out You..

Kelly,Kelly that a german guy has to tell you that st[/b]rong is written with an r. :wink: It was a typo thank you!

elo
03-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Love your Avatar.Do you mind me worshiping your feet,Kelly? :oops:

tsntx
03-24-2007, 12:40 AM
or just try facing the cam at u instead of at a mirror or window or aluminum foil or any other shiney object and youll be ok

elo
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
or just try facing the cam at u instead of at a mirror or window or aluminum foil or any other shiney object and youll be okMaybe it was easier to make a pic of her legs,then of her face.Anyway good pic of her legs and feet.For pics of her face and the rest of her body i would recomend an stand.

luv4Tgirls
03-24-2007, 06:34 PM
MY EYES!! I can't see :lol: