PDA

View Full Version : Guys - How do you feel...?

Jennifer_English
03-17-2007, 04:42 PM
How do you feel when you are in public with a TG ??

Especially one who could occasionaly raise suspicion in people due to not being totally passable..... you being aware of this fact....

Do you care ?

Does what other people think about you bother you ?

OR

Are you the type of guy I would go for and not give a rats ass ?

REALLY interested to hear how you guys feel in the real world when its jus you and your princess....

TGL
03-17-2007, 04:50 PM
I haven't tried it, unfortunately, but if I went in public with you Jennifer I would honestly "not give a rats ass", as you put it ;)
You might not be the right girl to judge by though, as I do think you are totally passable!
But as said, if you were my princess, I would never mind walking around with you in public!

P.S.: Can I ask - out of curiosity - how tall you are Jennifer?

Jennifer_English
03-17-2007, 04:53 PM
I haven't tried it, unfortunately, but if I went in public with you Jennifer I would honestly "not give a rats ass", as you put it ;)
You might not be the right girl to judge by though, as I do think you are totally passable!
But as said, if you were my princess, I would never mind walking around with you in public!

P.S.: Can I ask - out of curiosity - how tall you are Jennifer?

:O) Thx TGL.... mail me my tiara ?

im 5' 11'

Legend
03-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Personally i wouldn't care i started to not give a crap what people think about me a long time ago,besides sacrifing your beloved one feelings for strangers is something i would never do.

wombat33
03-17-2007, 05:00 PM
How do you fel when you are in public with a TG ??

Especially one who could occasionaly raise suspicion in people due to not being totally passable..... you being aware of this fact....

Do you care ?

Does what other people think about you bother you ?

OR

Are you the type of guy I would go for and not give a rats ass ?

REALLY interested to hear how you guys feel in the real world when its jus you and your princess....

I totally get off when I am with a T-girl in public. Sexually and spiritually. I have been with several out and about. Even wanted to take a girl I wa sseeing to a family reunion.

I am totally ok with myself, and need no one's blessing to be with a t-girl if that is who I dsire at the moment.

One of my best times was with a girl from Queens, we were at the movies on line and a bitchy gg that I had dated a few times saw me with her. She came over to say hi to me, and was blown away. I think she knew that the TG was hotter than her, and I also think she knew it was a tg.

Right now I am with a GG. But if that ever ended, I would not think twice about a public relationship with a tg. I really tried for that before.

Great new pics Jennifer. You are smoking!!!!!!!!

Jennifer_English
03-17-2007, 05:05 PM
One of my best times was with a girl from Queens, we were at the movies on line and a bitchy gg that I had dated a few times saw me with her. She came over to say hi to me, and was blown away. I think she knew that the TG was hotter than her, and I also think she knew it was a tg.

Great new pics Jennifer. You are smoking!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks.....

I guess as well as wanting to know if guys were cool with it or not I also wondered if any of you actually got a kick outta knowing other people knew you were with a TG...... guess you answered that!!

xx

foolish99
03-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Great question.

I have gone out on lots of dates with a number of transexuals. Dated one girl for well over a year. Never went to places that are part of the "scene" (in other words, never to places that are gay or transexual). Went to lot of new restaurants and lot of old school, wear a jacket sort of restaurants. Also took girls both to my club downtown and to country club. Went to dance clubs a few times. Had dinner with friends a number of times (none of whom knew and most of whom would be surprised, shocked). Had dinner with sisters, etc. Never any big deal. (Friends and family often did not like the girls but it was never because they were transsexuals, instead it was for other reasons, LOL -- my sister said of one "she seems very very sexual -- I dont think she would ever be faithful to you")

I never broadcast that the girls were transexuals but I was always prepared to talk about it as well. I suppose that I was nervous to talk about it, discuss it, but a big part of me really wanted to talk about it, "reveal" it -- but really only to close friends and family. For everyone else, I really just did not care.

I always thought girls were passable, but I tend to be attracted only to very passable girls. So I dont know if I would feel uncomfortable out with a "man in a dress" sort of situation becuase I think I would be uncomfortable anyway b/c I would not be attracted/excited to be out period.
But at the same time, in my view, even the most passable girl in the world is not 100% passable. A good number of people are going to notice that you are on a date with a transsexual or at least will stop and stare and wonder. I think that if you are uncomfortable with that -- I mean really uncomfortable -- then you really are not ready to try a relationship with a transexual.

Kelly S. writes here often of her last boyfriend who actively concealed her status from his friends, worried about it all of the time, etc. I have to believe that this was really an awful situation for both of them. I cannot imagine that you could ever develop any real relationship in that sitaution at all.

Sorry for the long answer ...

TGL
03-17-2007, 05:11 PM
I don't think I would get a kick out of people around me knowing I was with a TGirl, but if they knew, I don't think I would care, as long as the it was a girl I cared for.
If I was in a relationship with a TGirl, or just on a date with one, I would want to show I loved her, also towards other people in public, but I don't think I would get a kick out of it. Just would feel happy to be with a TGirl I loved and cared about.

hwbs
03-17-2007, 06:05 PM
these things dont come in my daily thought...ive been in many stressful situations in public...it usually happens when u walk across a bunch of young people...strength in numbers bring out peoples bravery and stupidity..byw i dont think its any great accomplishment..just me being me.

peggygee
03-17-2007, 06:32 PM
.ive been in many stressful situations in public...it usually happens when u walk across a bunch of young people...strength in numbers bring out peoples bravery and stupidity..byw i dont think its any great accomplishment..just me being me.

:?: On that note, I was wondering how do the the guys respond to
snide or rude remarks. or possible physical confrontations directed
at them or their lady friends.

Jennifer_English
03-17-2007, 06:36 PM

Me too Peggy.... Guys?

Sometimes I worry that I will be in a situation where my man will want to protect/stand up for me instead of ignoring it...when acutally this will just cause more trouble - ever felt like that?

TGL
03-17-2007, 06:38 PM
If I ever got in that situation peggy, I think I would try to ignore it. I wouldn't confront the people unless it was very rude what they were saying. I'm kind of the shy type of guy, so I'm not really the person that walks up to people I don't know to tell them they are acting rude.

hungNYCboi
03-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Ok I have been with a few TS, But to go anywhere with a non passible TS is a no no! Basicly I have gone outside with a TS women but she always remained a secret and even if guys knew they always thought she was HOT. Most of the time I would say you would incounter a problem when the person who your with still looks like a guy. To me I have not ever felt that way because I would never choose a TS women that still looked like a man.

That's just me each is to there own it's up to you how you want to be seen in public!!!

hwbs
03-17-2007, 06:54 PM
.ive been in many stressful situations in public...it usually happens when u walk across a bunch of young people...strength in numbers bring out peoples bravery and stupidity..byw i dont think its any great accomplishment..just me being me.

the same as if i was with any other friend....im not a big troublemaker , lookin 4 a fight ..but if i get backed into a situation then its on !!!!!!!!

Jericho
03-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Could less what other people think of the person i'm with [unless they think she's "smokin'", then big-head gets bigger ;-)].

Peggy Wrote:
On that note, I was wondering how do the the guys respond to snide or rude remarks. or possible physical confrontations directed at them or their lady friends.

When i was younger, i wanted to be the "White Knight", and protect the faire maiden and all, but one girl TOLD me to stop being such a dick and just learn to deal with it - Even so, i still get the urge to occasionally slap someone if they're being particulary obnoxious.

TomSelis
03-18-2007, 12:33 AM
I don't mind it at all, but it is interesting to see people's reactions.

I was out with this girl going to the movies a couple of weeks ago. I had to stop in Walmart to pick up something first. We split off for a few. When I met up with her, this guy was following her around, shamelessly hitting on her. He backed off when I showed up. Then in the checkout she got clocked really hard by this woman and her daughters in front of us in the line. They started the staring and whispering bit. Then they kept looking at me to figure out if I was with her or not. So I put my arm around her and kissed her.

I wish I could say that stopped them from staring (it usually does), but it didn't. She didn't bat an eyelash through the whole thing, which I thought was cool.

Then we went to the movies and sat in the lobby for a good 30 mins and no staring, clocking or anything.

It's funny how that happens.

Jennifer_English
03-18-2007, 07:18 AM
So I put my arm around her and kissed her.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Top Banana!!

Anyone else?

I'm interested how you feel guys..

Jennifer
xx

arnie666
03-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Could less what other people think of the person i'm with [unless they think she's "smokin'", then big-head gets bigger ;-)].

Peggy Wrote:
On that note, I was wondering how do the the guys respond to snide or rude remarks. or possible physical confrontations directed at them or their lady friends.

When i was younger, i wanted to be the "White Knight", and protect the faire maiden and all, but one girl TOLD me to stop being such a dick and just learn to deal with it - Even so, i still get the urge to occasionally slap someone if they're being particulary obnoxious.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

dabaldone
03-18-2007, 08:06 AM
I had an ex gf who was A TS. She was beautiful and very feminine but she had a (gasp!) adam's apple that was obvious. Back then (6yrs ago), it made me self-consious and a bit paranoid. We went to movies out to dinner and to concerts, but I still worried about what others thought.

She has since passed away suddenly about 6 months ago. I stopped dealing with her a fews years back due to MY OWN ISSUES. I tried for a number of months before she passed away to let her know that. She was a wonderful woman who's heart I broke. I've finally forgiven myself and have promised to be true to myself.

BiGuy4TS
03-18-2007, 02:08 PM
When I was younger I was shy about it and more discreet. In recent years, I've gotten over it. In situations where guys try to make trouble I find it easier to ignore, I'm not a meathead and don't get into fights.

Ecstatic
03-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Good question, Jennifer. I'd have to say that the first time I went out to dinner with a TG friend (tall and gorgeous like yourself) was a complete rush, partly for doing something pulbic and social with a girl I had known only in hotel rooms before, but more because of the looks we got from hot studly guys who couldn't imagine what this babe saw in me. But since that time, I have been out so many times with so many TG friends that it's just two friends going out. Some of them I may be intimate with and some just friends, but I really dont' think about it. I'm thrilled to be seen with a beautiful woman, that rush never goes away, but the fact that she's TG doesn't make any difference to me.

Peggy, I think it would depend on the seriousness of the situation. At 55, 5'8", I'm not much of a physical threat and would do whatever possible to avoid a confrontation. If my companion were being threatened, I would do whatever I could, but discretion is most often the better part of valour.

mikejones
03-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I was definitely nervous at first, but after awhile I realized that most people were simply curious and not trying to be rude. If a man looks and acts nervously then that really attracts attention. If you act calm and confident then people will usually give a quick glance but not be terribly interested beyond that.

It depends where you are though. Sometimes the drunk single guys will just appear out of the woodwork at some bars and start circling like vultures.

I've never had anyone be rude or abusive to me or my girl. Probably I would look to avoid a confrontation, but it really depends on what exactly was said, my mood at the moment, quantiy of alcohol, etc. Lines can be crossed and once the adrenaline kicks in then it becomes a different story.

SarahG
03-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I know several GGs who can't pass as girls to save their life... I have often wondered if their opinion on trans people is at all effected by the fact that the existance of nonpassing trans people is what got them to be in the spotlight... and is why they are "accused' of being trans.

Jericho
03-18-2007, 03:24 PM

Peggy Wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about...Are you on drugs?
READ what i wrote!

Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day

You're the one tossing threats around, and *i'm* the internet tough guy?
Yeah right, ya fukkin moron...Though i will take you up on those plane tickets!

flabbybody
03-18-2007, 06:39 PM
I don't think in terms of "passable" or not. If I'm attracted to someone and want to see them, that's the only thing that matters to me. I can't recall ever being hassled, possibly cause in Manhattan, everything goes and no one really cares who you're with.

All of my favorite restaurants know me, and the staffs go out of its way to make me and my companion fell like VIP's. I'm sure it's occured to some folks that I'm with a transgendered person.
so what?

Kriss
03-18-2007, 06:58 PM
How do you feel when you are in public with a TG ??

I feel great, she's all woman to me.

I do tend to like very feminine girls, who have a more feminine mindset also. The word passable doesn't come into it with me, that's a TS word. To me she "passes" as a woman and a good human being regardless of how she is 'graded' by strangers, male, female or TS. I have been out with totally passable TS women, Really sexy, feminine Girls that stop traffic that sometimes would talk about TS stuff loudly, just to test a reaction once they had "passed". Bizarre behaviour. Constantly asking "do you think they can tell?". It's as if the sexual attention of men is oxygen to a TS, she needs it every day just to feel alive(same with "GG"), Anything to feel that she has "passed". All girls get insecure and need re-assurance (I find about 50-70 compliments a day is a minimum) yet TS girls need it just that bit more. Most guys and "G" girls don't have a clue and TS women forget that people are not looking for the 'signs' as much as she is. Most 'straight' people don't make a hobby of being spiteful and competetive like so many TS women so are not looking to critisize or shoot you down for tiny "imperfections". I don't care what people think, the reality is I'm with my girl, she is beautiful, I'm keen to show her off, she is a TS, so what. All those guys who say "oh that's wrong" are on the internet THAT NIGHT looking for picture of MORE sexy TS girls. They scared of their own desires.

Do you care ? Does what other people think about you bother you ?

Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts anyway so It doesn't affect my 'status', people know I'm kinda militant abvout my opinion, or they soon find out.
I long ago realised that worrying what people think was just going to hold me back. Mostly people are Jealous, Envious, Mean, Spiteful, Covetous, Hypocritical, Deceitful, Easily turned against you, Vain, Selfish, Corrupt and rarely say what they really mean or think. SO I really don't give a fuck, I realised that no matter how hard you try to clarify or explain who you are or what you are about, most people will choose to think this or that , regardless of the facts. They have too much issues and contradictary conflicts inside. They Can't HANDLE the truth. so fuck 'em.
They can talk to me when they know who they are. The biggest difference between 'G' girls and TS women is that a TS really has to understand and come to terms with who she is if she is going to survive this world.

Like you say "it's just me and my princess" so the opinion of strangers really isn't important. Anyway the rudest stuff always comes from other TS women or queenly gay boys who somehow think they should even have an opinion.

What the fuck are you talking about...Are you on drugs?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dON'T WASTE YOUR TIME jERICHO, That arnie666 guy is TOTALLY FUCKIN NUTS!!"!!!! :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy

BUT i have just seen this thread which may explain some of his bizarre posts................
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17049

hwbs
03-18-2007, 07:19 PM
I remember my first date like it was yesterday...I was nervous for all the right reasons ,hehe.. I also remember that we couldn't find a restaurant anywhere..must of had to walk up 30 blocks...it was hard enough being so nervous since im such a dork at heart, but the fucking waiters wouldn't leave us alone...I almost asked the guy if he wanted to pull up a chair and have a glass of wine...U would think in NYC you would be immune to big boobs, lmao.....I swear that guy came U to us every 5 minutes, lmao....since then I grow used to it... you get the people who stare...the ones who follow you in the store.you also get the loud whisperers.... you even get the ones who give U props when they see you around the neighborhood by yourself ...HI-5 GREAT SUCCESS..

mikey_stl
03-19-2007, 08:37 AM
I identify as a straight male, and live in a very straight
world, so I wouldn't feel comfortable in public with someone
who wasn't totally passable. In any case, I'm generally only
attracted to TGs who are passable.

Unfortunately, we live in a world that sees TGs as part of
the "gay" subculture, so any "straight" guy that dates non-passable
TGs would be seen by the world as "gay."

I've never really dated a TG. I've seen escorts, and I've
picked up a couple of TGs for one-night stands. However,
neither of those options really does much for me anymore.

I do continue to search for a passable TG that I could get seriously
involved with.

Fox
03-19-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm secure enough with myself (sexuality and all) that it wouldn't be an issue for me. Also, I wouldn't see anyone in private that I wouldn't want to see in public.

David J.
03-20-2007, 01:02 AM
Very good question. This thread should be much longer. I have dated three TS women and the first two I was with were totally passable so it was never an issue. About 5 years ago I dated a lady who was not totally "passable" and it was a little different. It wasn't too bad though. To me, it was very similar to the looks and stares I used to get when I had a white girlfriend living in south Louisiana (BTW, I'm Black). I'd just embrace it and make sure we had a good time. For the ignorant, violent people of the world, I let them know disrespect on any level ain't happening.

PrincessaGianna
03-20-2007, 02:26 AM
My boyfriend is really supportive and took me to meet his famiy and his friends. Both his family and friends think higly of me from what I can tell and what I have been told by him. He thinks I am the most beautiful girl in the world, and though I don't agree it's very flattering. He seems very proud to be seen with me. I guess from a man's stand point if he cared somewhat he may only with "passable ones" but I am sure there are plenty bad asses who would walk arm in arm with an obvious tranny and knock someone out for giving him any lip. I think the straightest men are comfortable enough to not only date a TS he may like but take her in public, and defend her if she may not pass so easily.

houstonshemalefan
03-21-2007, 05:19 PM
I was in public with Miriany Ribero in Sao Paulo and felt like the luckiest guy in the whole world walking around with her!

BlackAdder
03-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Wouldnt give a rats ass....If im with you theres a reason im with you.

Azanti
03-21-2007, 05:57 PM
The kind of friends I have wouldn't care one way or the other as for the public, I don't them, so I wouldn't care and if any of them became my friends, well see my first point on the issue.

junior
03-21-2007, 07:33 PM
I think this is a pretty cool thread. I must say I'm proud that people in this thread haven't really bashed anyone they disagree with. Now for my answer to the questions. First off I date women TS or GG and to me there is no difference. I go out in public with any woman I date without a second thought. I have learned however to see how the women who are TS want to be viewed. What I mean by this is my one ex-girlfriend who was TS didn't want anybody to know. That was her choice. In fact we broke up right after her SRS because she didn't want anyone in her life who knew her before the surgery. Her wish was to simply be identified as a woman. Some TS in my experience want to be identified as TS. If people clock her when we are out 99 times out of 100 we both ignore it. There are select times when something needs to be said but there has never been an instance when anything needed to be done (Meaning violence). I take my lead from my date (TS or GG) in how to handle situations we encounter while out. I say that because I have run into idiots with sexual comments to make about GG's I am out with. Encounters with jerks with big mouths is something that can happen while out with a GG not just a TS. Thats my thoughts !!!