PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Vala_TS
03-17-2007, 03:48 PM
I have a somewhat odd question here.

Is it possible to a be a TS with a virtually empty crotch? Meaning a very small stubby dick? As in so small it looks like there's nothing there.

Vala,

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 03:15 PM
So nobody has any views to share?

Vala,

TGL
03-18-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm not sure I understand the question, and not sure I can help you either, but I have seen men, with such small dicks, that it was more or less impossible to see, but I'm not sure how it works with hormones and all that. If that can make your dick that small... But I bet surgery can do something for you, if you like?

SarahG
03-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Really tiny dicks is a sign of IS...

I have also seen large clits on GGs that look like tiny dicks.
http://www.super-clits.com/images/text2_05.jpg

Jasadin
03-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Is this what you're asking?

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 03:28 PM

Wow, I guess I posted on the wrong day yesterday! lol

Anyway, yes, that's what I'm talking about, how is that achieved?

Vala,

Balcanoid
03-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Vala, you can get similar state as above just by soaking youself in cold water for couple of minutes, nature will do the rest...if you`re just curious how it might it be looking on you...don`t exaggerate, you might catch a cold too...

drock
03-18-2007, 03:45 PM
I guess it's safe to say that she's a bottom with that little tiny inverted dick?

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Vala, you can get similar state as above just by soaking youself in cold water for couple of minutes, nature will do the rest...if you`re just curious how it might it be looking on you...don`t exaggerate, you might catch a cold too...

Ok, but how would I get myself to be that way permanently? With hormones I assume but how long would a state like that take?

In my opinion, that would be the perfect option for me, so I could wear tight clothes and have no buldge, since I don't want SRS.

Vala,

SarahG
03-18-2007, 03:56 PM

Ok, but how would I get myself to be that way permanently? With hormones I assume but how long would a state like that take?

In my opinion, that would be the perfect option for me, so I could wear tight clothes and have no buldge, since I don't want SRS.

Vala,

With hormones? Try never.

Hormones don't change your cock... at most hrt will keep you soft, but its not going to change the size of it in its soft state.

TGL
03-18-2007, 03:56 PM

Vala,

May I ask why you don't want SRS? If you get a dick that small, you can't really use it anyway, and I would guess a "pussy" would bring you more pleasure?
If it's just to avoid the bulge, can't tugging take care of that for you?

SarahG
03-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Aren't larger dicks better for srs anyway? Since the bigger it is, the more tissue it provides?

I know they will take grafts off of your stomach, thighs etc if your dick doesn't provide enough tissue.

Balcanoid
03-18-2007, 03:58 PM
huh, I don`t know that, sorry...
something silly occurred on my mind, is it possible
to do testes removal and keep them "on ice" (kryogenic) if you change your mind later and want them back? Just asking...

SarahG
03-18-2007, 04:00 PM
huh, I don`t know that, sorry...
something silly occurred on my mind, is it possible
to do testes removal and keep them "on ice" (kryogenic) if you change your mind later and want them back? Just asking...

You'd think it would be easier and cheaper just to get some sperm or fertilized eggs frozen.

Balcanoid
03-18-2007, 04:05 PM

Vala,

Sarah, I think Vala want to shrink the volume on it if you understand what
I`m trying to say, testes occupy a lot of spaces in my underware and in Vala`s I guess...

SarahG
03-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Sounds like a bilaterial orchi would be the easy way to go. I know there are a few US docs that will do it w/out letters...

Balcanoid
03-18-2007, 04:19 PM
yes, it`s sounds, but it isn`t I know! But, then again, if that`s what it takes to make you more complete as a person nothing should stop you doing it, except money of course :-)...

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 04:27 PM

Vala,

May I ask why you don't want SRS? If you get a dick that small, you can't really use it anyway, and I would guess a "pussy" would bring you more pleasure?
If it's just to avoid the bulge, can't tugging take care of that for you?

Because having a pussy just puts me off for some reason and I can't see myself wanting or having one. Plus, I like anal just fine.

I assume you mean "tucking" not "tugging" well, yeah, but it's a pain in the ass (pun intended!) to keep doing that.

And yes, orchioctomy is in my future hopefully. I don't mind that I wouldn't be able to use it. I just want to have an almost nonexistent cock and just get it in the ass.

Vala,

TGL
03-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I assume you mean "tucking" not "tugging" well, yeah, but it's a pain in the ass (pun intended!) to keep doing that.
Vala,

Yes, just my poor english :) Well, I can see the problem for you, but as you still want a dick, I presume you also want to use it for pleasure, or am I wrong? If that is the case, I think it's going to be hard if you get such a small one.

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Vala,

Yes, just my poor english :) Well, I can see the problem for you, but as you still want a dick, I presume you also want to use it for pleasure, or am I wrong? If that is the case, I think it's going to be hard if you get such a small one.

Well, only if I'm single do I want to be able to use it but if I'm in a relationship, I don't care as I prefer recieving.

Vala,

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 06:10 PM

So if hormones aren't responsible for that? Then what is?

Vala,

dbev
03-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Dear Vala,
it's nature.

That person, Kallea, was born with a small penis.

Some girls are born with a big clitoris.

It's in the genes, you cannot do anything about that.

Have you posted any photos of yourself here?

Lone Wolf
03-18-2007, 06:24 PM
So what you got a small cock, live with it and make do

Vala_TS
03-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Damn! I was hoping I could attain something like that. Oh well.

Anyway, my cock is about 6".

Vala,

Aragon21
03-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Sorry, I didn't read crap here...but if the question is "Is it possible?"

Of course it is...likely?...as I said I didn't read so I can't offer an opinion,

muhmuh
03-18-2007, 10:53 PM

So if hormones aren't responsible for that? Then what is?

Vala,

birth defect

hwbs
03-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Is this what you're asking? :why

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Vala lots of girls are able to wear tight clothing with out buldges I can wear bikinis on the beach lol It's just learning how to tuck correctly....

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 01:03 AM
Well, only if I'm single do I want to be able to use it but if I'm in a relationship, I don't care as I prefer recieving.

Vala,

why not just get a penectomy? since you love anal so much?

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 01:05 AM
another question for ya.........

do you not have any intent on getting a sex change? in as SRS (GRS)?

Vala_TS
03-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Vala lots of girls are able to wear tight clothing with out buldges I can wear bikinis on the beach lol It's just learning how to tuck correctly....

Yes, I've heard, I guess I'm not tucking correctly. It sometimes feels painful to do it.

Vala,

why not just get a penectomy? since you love anal so much?

I don't know. What are the advantages and disadvantages of getting one? How do you pee then?

another question for ya.........

do you not have any intent on getting a sex change? in as SRS (GRS)?

No, I do not have any intention of getting SRS. I've thought about it and having a pussy just doesn't feel like it would be the right thing for me.

Vala,

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
I don't know. What are the advantages and disadvantages of getting one? How do you pee then?

uhhhhh well, to help you better understand what that actually is, its where they surgically cut your dick off and leave you with a small piss hole. Pretty much just leave your nuts hanging. as for peeing you would pee just like a girl lol

No, I do not have any intention of getting SRS. I've thought about it and having a pussy just doesn't feel like it would be the right thing for me.
Vala,

so you consider yourself a transsexual or a transvestite?

Just another question........ are you taking any hormones at all?

lisaparadise
03-20-2007, 12:02 AM
now this is some funny shit omfg

Vala_TS
03-20-2007, 07:24 AM

uhhhhh well, to help you better understand what that actually is, its where they surgically cut your dick off and leave you with a small piss hole. Pretty much just leave your nuts hanging. as for peeing you would pee just like a girl lol

Vala,

so you consider yourself a transsexual or a transvestite?

Just another question........ are you taking any hormones at all?

That's not for me, definately. I'd rather have a cock.

I consider myself a non-op transexual, not a transvestite. Why?

Vala,

Balcanoid
03-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Here`s an example No.2
Something like this would be OK I guess?
I took me couple of days to trace it on my HD... :?

Vala_TS
04-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Here`s an example No.2

Thanks. And is that also a birth "defect" or something?

Vala,

peggygee
04-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Here`s an example No.2

Now there's something you don't see too often.
(Click to make larger)

http://img169.imagevenue.com/loc598/th_49527_10854W_123_598lo.jpg (http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=49527_10854W_123_598lo.jpg)

crayons
04-03-2007, 12:06 AM

Ok, serious! Is this an affliction or is it just a natrually small dick?

peggygee
04-03-2007, 12:44 AM

Vala,

With hormones? Try never.

Hormones don't change your cock... at most hrt will keep you soft, but its not going to change the size of it in its soft state.

Penis length is not reduced by hormones, but due to its almost
continuous flaccid state and an increase in lower abdominal fat,
may appear reduced.

Spontaneous involuntary erections are suppressed within 3 months
but during erotic arousal erections can occur with most people.

The size of the testicle will reduce by about reduced by 25% within
the first year of hormone use. This reduction is appreciated as a sign
of progress and also makes hiding of the male genitals easier.

If you were thinking about orchiectomy/castration, unless there is a
condition which limits the use of estrogens, orchiectomy is ill advsed if
one is thinking of SRS in the future.

The rationale for this a orchiectomy will not feminize more efficiently
than HRT. Further HRT is continued after the orchiectomy.

Also scrotal tissue may atrophy (shrink) after the orchiectomy, and
is needed in the SRS.