PDA

View Full Version : Who has the greatest avatar of them all?

SkyTwo
03-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Which avatars do you consider to be the coolest, most unique, etc? Just to be clear on this, I don't mean the ladies with lovely avatars, seein' as how this could easily turn into a contest to say the most flattering things about, oooooh, let's say Alison Faraday, Harajuku, or :oops: Leora Moore.

Nope. I just want to know who you think was particularly clever with their choice of avatar-- without crossing the line by trying too hard. And it goes without saying that you'd be a real horse's ass to point out your own.

[Full disclosure: I didn't come up with this topic to point out my own remarkably stylish avatar. It was on the hard drive for years, and when the site called for an icon, it came to mind.]

My favorite avatar? Suckseed.

SkyTwo
03-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Be sure to add the actual avatar in your post. Now on with the show!

wombat33
03-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Which avatars do you consider to be the coolest, most unique, etc? Just to be clear on this, I don't mean the ladies with lovely avatars, seein' as how this could easily turn into a contest to say the most flattering things about, oooooh, let's say Alison Faraday, Harajuku, or :oops: Leora Moore.

Nope. I just want to know who you think was particularly clever with their choice of avatar-- without crossing the line by trying too hard. And it goes without saying that you'd be a real horse's ass to point out your own.

[Full disclosure: I didn't come up with this topic to point out my own remarkably stylish avatar. It was on the hard drive for years, and when the site called for an icon, it came to mind.]

I like spedius' avatar.

I like my new one.

I like many on the site.

I LOVE alannah's new one. GOOD GOD that is sexy.

LG
03-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I think mine is pretty damn cool. But I have had it for a long time, so recently I've thought of changing it. I don't know...maybe for an animated one.

As for others, I think the girl in Kabuki's avatar is really cute, I love suckseed's little dog, I like Ecstatic's symbol (though I think I preferred the previous one), I think wombat33 has had some funny ones, hollywoodbuckstrap has had some gorgeous babes. Some other ones are pretty good too.

And of course, the girls- like Alison, Vicki, Hara Juku, Allanah, Leora Moore and plenty of the others- have the prettiest, sexiest avatars.

Anyway, I might as well nominate mine:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/dr_evil_small_135.jpg
Above: Not the winner

Or maybe this guy:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/excellentfrog2_121.jpg
My new avatar. For now.

Jennifer_English
03-17-2007, 06:46 PM
I allways like Hollywoodbuckstraps avatars....

obviously a big fan of nice bootys :wink:

Me likey :D

BRONXBODY
03-17-2007, 08:45 PM
I allways like Hollywoodbuckstraps avatars....

obviously a big fan of nice bootys :wink:

Me likey :D

Yes! Hollywoods Avatars Rock! Johnny Walker Blacklabel is running a close second though I must say! And anything you put Jennifer English on Rocks as WELL!!!!

blackmagic
03-17-2007, 09:27 PM

yeah......... ima have to side with you on that one, that dog is irresistibly cute, wish i had a dog like that! :D

hwbs
03-17-2007, 10:24 PM
i must confess....jwbl started it....i was just trying to keep up :lol:

Kabuki
03-17-2007, 10:32 PM
It seems that my avatar is very popular :D

hwbs
03-17-2007, 10:34 PM
i personally loved that he man gif.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-17-2007, 10:42 PM
lol, take the credit man

I just enjoy makin my sigs

elo
03-17-2007, 10:45 PM
lol, take the credit man

I just enjoy makin my sigsYour avatar was taken down by photobucket,so it must have been really good. :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-17-2007, 10:49 PM
nice, lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-17-2007, 10:52 PM
hehehe, fuck em, it's back

elo
03-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Are the pics on the avatar from bangbross?

LG
03-17-2007, 11:28 PM
:cry: My avatar is getting old.

Help me pick a new one.

Choose one and I'll probably use it:

LG
03-17-2007, 11:29 PM
More avatars to help me pick from. I can reduce them in size.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Are the pics on the avatar from bangbross?

no, onionbooty

Jericho
03-18-2007, 12:21 AM

The frog gets my vote...Excellent :lol:

Ecstatic
03-18-2007, 12:28 AM
I think mine is pretty damn cool. But I have had it for a long time, so recently I've thought of changing it. I don't know...maybe for an animated one.

As for others, I think the girl in Kabuki's avatar is really cute, I love suckseed's little dog, I like Ecstatic's symbol (though I think I preferred the previous one)
Thanks, LG. I liked my previous so much I kept it for years, it had to go finally! I like Kabuki's--that girl is too cute! I think MystiquEvolution gets my vote, though: whichever one she chooses, it's always great.

muhmuh
03-18-2007, 12:33 AM
It's a toss up between JWBL and Hollywoodbuckstrap

so whos tossing whose salad?

elo
03-18-2007, 12:43 AM
LG i vote for the masterbating pussy 8)

SkyTwo
03-18-2007, 12:52 AM

The 'handup' photo cracks me up. Nice combination of downhome wholesomeness and psychotic Ed Gein Deliverance-ness.

blackmagic
03-18-2007, 12:52 AM

make that 2 votes :wink:

LG
03-18-2007, 02:06 AM

make that 2 votes :wink:

So that makes it two votes for the frog and one each for the kitty pleasuring itself and the creepy smiling guy with his hand up. Anyone else?

------
Edited May 2007: A new avatar and another:

Aragon21
03-18-2007, 02:23 AM
Kabuki is the cutest

LG a vote for the cat, and sorry happy shit just looks like a bad case of anal bleeding :lol:

LG
03-18-2007, 02:28 AM
sorry happy shit just looks like a bad case of anal bleeding :lol:

Actually, I found it hilarious when I first saw it, but wouldn't use it for my avatar. Can I nominate that one for someone else?

But it looks like this little guy will win:

Ecstatic
03-18-2007, 02:29 AM
First choice, frog; second choice, cat.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-18-2007, 03:00 AM
as far as avatars on HA go up to this day March 17, 2007 (because someone will dig up this thread 3 years from now & revive it) WOMBAT has the best avatar.............

Adam West doing the Batdance is one of the funniest fucking things ever caught on film

hwbs
03-18-2007, 03:09 AM
i remember that shit...i was rolling when i saw that....i vote for my bill cosby one back in the day :lol:

blckhaze
03-18-2007, 04:21 AM
It's a toss up between JWBL and Hollywoodbuckstrap

agreed. two fans of the booty

hwbs
03-18-2007, 04:23 AM
like i always say....THICKER IS QUICKER

Jasadin
03-18-2007, 04:39 AM
I like kabuki's lastest one.I can't help but smile when I see it.I'm also a fan of deebo's because of...........well you already know :lol:

El Nino
03-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Don't I get any props??

SkyTwo
03-20-2007, 04:56 AM
Adam West doing the Batdance is one of the funniest fucking things ever caught on film

Yet you don't recognize it as.... the Batusi? Someone needs to brush up on his campy 60s shows. Or maybe I just have too much time on my hands... :?

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 04:59 AM
Mine, cause I got Hung Angels...PRIDE in my AVATAR lol

hwbs
03-20-2007, 05:33 AM
Don't I get any props??

i got love for wilford brimley...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2007, 05:53 AM

Yet you don't recognize it as.... the Batusi? Someone needs to brush up on his campy 60s shows. Or maybe I just have too much time on my hands... :?

my apologies, I had no idea Adam West dancing in tights was so serious to members of HA

Quinn
03-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Since Austin Powers is one of my favorite movies to watch when I'm winding down with friends after to much partying, LG's Dr. Evil avatar rates close to the top. However, since I'm a guy, JWBL's old avatar that had the girl typing at the keyboard – with her legs bent over her body is still my favorite. Hot girl. Hot flexibility.

-Quinn

LG
03-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Since Austin Powers is one of my favorite movies to watch when I'm winding down with friends after to much partying, LG's Dr. Evil avatar rates close to the top. -Quinn

Well, I might revive him some time. What do you think of my excellent frog?

werwt22
03-20-2007, 03:44 PM
i personally loved that he man gif.

/cosign LMAO. It cracks me up everytime I see it. Other than that JWBL and Hollywood do keep some "bootylicious" avatars I like. I think we all found out how many of us are booty men with this thread LOL.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2007, 07:49 PM
JWBL's old avatar that had the girl typing at the keyboard – with her legs bent over her body is still my favorite. Hot girl. Hot flexibility.

-Quinn

LMAO, I forgot about that

Quinn
03-20-2007, 08:30 PM
That's definitely the one. It sure does make one hell of an impression. Mmmmmmmm... Bendy...........

-Quinn

Pacman
03-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Johnny Walker's avatar wins hands down. Can that girl type with her toes? lol

SkyTwo
03-20-2007, 10:51 PM
That's definitely the one. It sure does make one hell of an impression. Mmmmmmmm... Bendy...........

-Quinn

I remember now! It's the legendary Bendy Wendy! Or am I just confusing her with Betsy Wetsy? Or maybe Resusca Annie... Damn. Now I'm just confused. :?