PDA

View Full Version : Plastic surgeon sucks out belly dancer's buttock

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-17-2007, 10:35 AM
A German belly dancer who checked into hospital to have her thighs trimmed ended up with just one butt cheek after the plastic surgeon hoovered out her right buttock, Ananova reports.

Julia "Cleopatra" Meyer, 38, of Munich, said of her liposuction ordeal at the Berlin Charité hospital: "I had been unhappy with my saddlebags, the fat stored in the outer thigh area. Because of the local anaesthesia I did not realise what he was doing. When I saw afterwards that half of my bum was missing I almost fainted. It had been completely sucked away."

Unsurprisingly, the matter ended in court, where Meyer was awarded £12,000 damages against the unnamed private plastic surgeon. The court heard her career is dead and the poor woman "does not even dare to go to a swimming pool because she is ashamed of the way she looks".

A consultant at the Berlin Charité hospital chipped in his expert opinion, describing the arse reduction as a "grave error in treatment".

http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/W00625pi.jpg
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn
03-17-2007, 10:51 AM
LOL @ "grave error in treatment". Gee, do you think so?

-Quinn

suckseed
03-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Turns out the doctor questioned her about getting it done and she told him, "Butt out!"
Okay it's late.

Ecstatic
03-17-2007, 02:47 PM
That--pardon me--sucks. But at least she didn't die; I've heard of such cases as well.

ILuvGurls
03-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Turns out the doctor questioned her about getting it done and she told him, "Butt out!"
Okay it's late.

corny......but fitting

specialk
03-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Dr Hoover strikes again :?: :!: :shock:

wombat33
03-17-2007, 05:05 PM
A German belly dancer who checked into hospital to have her thighs trimmed ended up with just one butt cheek after the plastic surgeon hoovered out her right buttock, Ananova reports.

Julia "Cleopatra" Meyer, 38, of Munich, said of her liposuction ordeal at the Berlin Charité hospital: "I had been unhappy with my saddlebags, the fat stored in the outer thigh area. Because of the local anaesthesia I did not realise what he was doing. When I saw afterwards that half of my bum was missing I almost fainted. It had been completely sucked away."

Unsurprisingly, the matter ended in court, where Meyer was awarded £12,000 damages against the unnamed private plastic surgeon. The court heard her career is dead and the poor woman "does not even dare to go to a swimming pool because she is ashamed of the way she looks".

A consultant at the Berlin Charité hospital chipped in his expert opinion, describing the arse reduction as a "grave error in treatment".

http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/W00625pi.jpg
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doctor really made an ASS out of himself.

Did everything come out ok in the END?

At least when she site down at the movies and sporting events, people will see better behind her as she will lean to one side.

SarahG
03-17-2007, 05:10 PM
12k marks ain't shit for that kind of mistake IMO... I bet the reconstructive surgery is gonna run higher than that.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-17-2007, 08:00 PM
12k marks ain't shit for that kind of mistake IMO... I bet the reconstructive surgery is gonna run higher than that.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting on someone to say that shit

I mean she felt as if she couldn't get some sort of surgery done to correct that issue. After seeing well over 30 broads locally have their asses pumped I highly doubt she's going to have a problem finding a good cosmetic surgeon. Hell, if she goes back to bellydancing after the procedure she might get a discount for private office visits to the doc that does the work......

Balcanoid
03-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Hell, if she goes back to bellydancing after the procedure she might get a discount for private office visits to the doc that does the work......

It`s common stuff in my part of the world, not too far from Germany! Doctors often do afterhours practice on patients and charge fixing the mess they did at regular job...assholes!
The only reasonable punishment for that particular butcher is to be shoot at sight!! That certainly will improve that kind of service!

BRONXBODY
03-17-2007, 08:42 PM
They did say she was a "half assed" Belly Dancer anyway....LOL

SarahG
03-18-2007, 02:07 PM
-deleted-

tsntx
03-19-2007, 04:12 AM
i heard the dr. oreck did it w/ his 8#'s of suction lol

ezed
03-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Okay it's late.

I thought it was funny! LOL

ukcuriousboy
03-19-2007, 07:03 AM
lol!

Felicia Katt
03-19-2007, 07:15 AM
... Dr. Holiday I believe his name was.

at the Wyatt Earp Clinic???? :)

FK

Felicia Katt
03-19-2007, 07:27 AM
instead of suing, she should have just turned the other cheek :)

FK

ezed
03-19-2007, 07:40 AM
instead of suing, she should have just turned the other cheek :)

FK

Another funny!!!!! :lol: :lol:

ezed
03-19-2007, 07:43 AM
I don't think this is funny.

Well you're kinda funny yourself, funny like a frog.