PDA

View Full Version : Black T-Girls.........Hands Down

intensity
11-25-2004, 06:26 PM
Unless you are into pasty white chix, www.black-tgirls.com is the place to go......I have signed up and cancelled my membership a thousand times, always venturing back when i can't stand it anymore.......more cock than you can shake a dick at.....this guy seanchai runs the site i guess..... ah, how i envy him........seanchai, if you've ever got a job for an articulate, young and presentable man based in NYC, lemme know...

Thuggish_Intellect
12-06-2004, 12:47 AM
BTG is ok but i'd like to seem them step it up more with the video and hardcore ratio. Some of the photographers are excellent (Steve, Tony V, Louie) but others more than often are lacking. I need more production quality to justify the hefty monthly fee. For instance if you look at shemaleyum or ladyboy or braziliantranssexuals content and compare it to black-tgirls you'd see what i'm saying. I actually think trannysuprise and trannytrick have the better sites right now.

GroobySteven
12-13-2004, 01:53 AM
seanchai, if you've ever got a job for an articulate, young and presentable man based in NYC, lemme know...

What can an articulate, young and presentable man based in NYC, do?

Thuggish - I know if you're into ebony girls those other sites don't match up and I don't think the $25 monthly is expensive for the amount of content provided but I hear you on the hardcore ratio but that's not what this site is about. Video has increased massively over the last few months though.
seanchai

Ramalon
12-24-2004, 05:01 PM
I actually think trannysuprise and trannytrick have the better sites right now.

I seen their clips, I thought they were un-watchable. Usually bad camera angles and poor lighting, really can ruin the effect. Some clips from Suprise were decent, but most seemed really un-sexy and flat.

Its like theres no direction, as if the camera man said "hey just have sex"and i'll film it, forget about the audience.

:)

eagleman12
07-05-2006, 05:39 AM
Its an alright site my only issue is that it does not show enough booty for me
I love black girls and black Tgirls because I love booty. I thought since there
a lot of dark tgirls they would show more booty and less jacking off or do 50/50 to try and please everyone and not just one type of person

tsparrow69
08-24-2014, 11:57 AM
A fine Transwoman of any ethnicity just grabs my attention, but a fine BEBE (Beautiful Ebony and Black Exotic) just hands down makes me cry! I love these Transwomen!