PDA

View Full Version : Grandma drove with woman on hood...................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-16-2007, 05:45 PM
VANCOUVER, Wash. - A Vancouver woman was charged with hit-and-run after a wild ride down the street Wednesday.

According to Kim Kapp of Vancouver Police, 69-year-old Virginia Martin got into an altercation with another driver after a reported fender bender at Wy'East Middle School while they were picking up kids Wednesday.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/M_IMAGE.1110327b837.93.88.fa.d0.2ffc241e.jpg

Police said the other driver, who was not identified, got out and asked to exchange insurance information when Martin refused.

That’s when Martin hit the woman while trying to drive off, and the woman somehow landed on the hood of the car, hanging on for more than a mile down Mill Plain Boulevard, police say.

Police said Martin's foster grandchild was also in the car at the time. Child Protective Services was also set to investigate.

Amazingly, the victim was not hurt.

Police charged Martin with attempted second-degree assault and felony hit-and-run, according to Kapp.

Martin's attorney said she was a diabetic who had not had her insulin in two days. The attorney told the judge she should have a mental health evaluation instead of jail time. Her bail was set at $10,000.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO, crazy ass old bitch, she knew someone was on her car, she probably sped up

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 05:47 PM
ha ha Omg lol thats gonna be me when I get that old

suckseed
03-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Woman got run over by a grandma...
The snow was falling christmas eve....
Now you say that you don't believe in insulin
But as for me and Grandpa, we believe

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Woman got run over by a grandma...