PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma....optional RESPONSE BEWARE lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:20 AM
So one of my ex's friends Brian that was always good friends with me..asked me out on a date today. I of course ignored the message...then he went on to say I know the "secret" and he still wanted to take me out on a date. Which is great I guess...in a way..besides being my ex's friend. And Being asked out is always a compliment and a blessing. To be wanted.

However:

Brian is really pretty I mean gorgeous pretty, and I am comparing myself to girls he has dated. And I don't feel I am on his "level" if you will. I will post pictures of him in a second...I am not saying I'm ugly or anything lol but I don't know if I should go on the date or not. Due to feeling not worth his time. Well also cause he is friends with my ex and don't want him to think I'm doing it out spite.

But Brian has always been a great friend and we have always gotten along together. So those are really the only things that are holding me back? What are your opinions..the ones that choose to respond..with seriousness.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Pics

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:26 AM
More pics

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:27 AM
one more set lol

Avenged01
03-16-2007, 02:39 AM
Kelly, firstly you are hot, secondly looks aren't the only important thing and thirdly if it doesnt work out at least you can say you gave it a try.

Oh yeah and he vaguely resembles brad pitt so youll make plenty of girls jealous when they see you on a date with him!

Go for it!

ottorocket
03-16-2007, 02:40 AM
So is this guy out about is love for the T-ladies??

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Kelly, firstly you are hot, secondly looks aren't the only important thing and thirdly if it doesnt work out at least you can say you gave it a try.

Oh yeah and he vaguely resembles brad pitt so youll make plenty of girls jealous when they see you on a date with him!

Go for it! Thanks Avenged I just worry it will ruin our friendship and make my ex thing I'm spiteful. And I'm gonna be all nervous I know if we do on the date, cause we've never been romantic. Much less flirted with one another.

elo
03-16-2007, 02:44 AM
LOL You are not worthy. :lol:

No,serious.What do you wanr more?Him as a friend or as your lover?And would it not work would that have effects on your friendship with him?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:44 AM
So is this guy out about is love for the T-ladies??NO he has known me for the past 8 months as Kelly the female lol ...through my ex. However he was talking with a girlfriend of mine Kolina whose a ts here in Louisville...and she let it slip to him that she knew who I was. I am on his toplist on an online site...and she messaged him asking if he liked tgirls lol *EDIT* Oh yeah he thinks it is stupid that my ex broke up with me for that when all of his friends liked me. And he thinks it's cowardly. He said he would date me no matter. But guys sweet talk so I don't know rather to believe that or not, but he has given me no reason to distrust him

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:45 AM

No,serious.What do you wanr more?Him as a friend or as your lover?And would it not work would that have effects on your friendship with him? I'm not sure, but I've seen him date girls and he has treated them wonderfully. And he is also a very well rounded person. So I am not sure lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:51 AM
Oh and another thing that bothers me is that he is 30 I've never dated anyone that old before.

elo
03-16-2007, 02:55 AM

No,serious.What do you wanr more?Him as a friend or as your lover?And would it not work would that have effects on your friendship with him? I'm not sure, but I've seen him date girls and he has treated them wonderfully. And he is also a very well rounded person. So I am not sure lolTough call!Is it possible that you are woried that he only is up to an experience with your little Kelly?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 02:57 AM

No,serious.What do you wanr more?Him as a friend or as your lover?And would it not work would that have effects on your friendship with him? I'm not sure, but I've seen him date girls and he has treated them wonderfully. And he is also a very well rounded person. So I am not sure lolTough call!Is it possible that you are woried that he only is up to an experience with your little Kelly? No he didn't even mention sex. He wanted to take me on a date and to go out with his friends to some picnic coming up here in Louisville.

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 03:01 AM
First off, you definitely don't need to worry about not being in his league as you are gorgeous.

As for the date, if it's a picnic with other people, not just the two of you, that is a great way to get to know him, as you can ask the others their opinions.

elo
03-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Oh and another thing that bothers me is that he is 30 I've never dated anyone that old before.I´m very dissapointed.You discriminate him because of his age. :smh :lol:
The pros:he is a good friend(could be a contra as well?)
he treats women nicely

the contras:you are supposed to be not worthy
he is how many years older then you?10?

Any more ideas for pros and contras?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:05 AM
Here's the post he gave me

blacklisted: by 0 MoFo - they're a holy roller
subject: re: A posse member is plotting against you.
sent: today! @ 5:40 pm delete & go delete & go
REPLY · forward · save as keeper · hot list: add / remove · blacklist'em · report abuse · delete · REPLY
Look I know the secret Kels. I just wanna take you on a date. Maybe out to the Louisville Spring Picnic with some of my friends. Just know I think Matt was dumb and a coward, dont blame other guys for his actions. I hope you respond. If you don't I'll give you a few days to think about it, before I call you. Talk to you later gorgeous.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:07 AM
First off, you definitely don't need to worry about not being in his league as you are gorgeous.

As for the date, if it's a picnic with other people, not just the two of you, that is a great way to get to know him, as you can ask the others their opinions. Well I already kind of do know him, he was one of the first friends of my ex's I met when I got here to Louisville from Florida.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:08 AM
Oh and another thing that bothers me is that he is 30 I've never dated anyone that old before.I´m very dissapointed.You discriminate him because of his age. :smh :lol:
The pros:he is a good friend(could be a contra as well?)
he treats women nicely

the contras:you are supposed to be not worthy
he is how many years older then you?10?

Any more ideas for pros and contras? No lol it's just I've never dated an older guy. I mean I am 24 now so it's not really a big deal. But he is 30 and more established than myself that I know.

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 03:13 AM
If you are worried that if you date him and it doesn't go well that it will ruin your friendship, I don't think that would be the case. Judging from the message he sent you, I don't think that would happen.

Also, I'm new to these boards, so if you want me to butt out and let someone who's been around longer help you out, just say.

Azanti
03-16-2007, 03:14 AM
Kelly age is just a state of mind, go for it, before you make me feel old, lol. I'm 32!

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:15 AM
If you are worried that if you date him and it doesn't go well that it will ruin your friendship, I don't think that would be the case. Judging from the message he sent you, I don't think that would happen.

Also, I'm new to these boards, so if you want me to butt out and let someone who's been around longer help you out, just say. Oh no sweety I am glad you participated. Thanks for the advice really. I just worry also that my ex may think I went on a date with Brian to get back at him Which wouldn't be the case at all. Welcome to Hung Angels darling.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:17 AM
Kelly age is just a state of mind, go for it, before you make me feel old, lol. I'm 32! I don't think 30 is old, but am I established enough to keep him interested? I mean I know he likes me as a friend already, but I'm talking about being established. Which I know we haven't even gone on our first date, and I shouldn't worry about it. But there are other private messages I have gotten from him saying that he didn't understand why Matt broke up with me and he would date me no prob at all. So thats why I am saying this, and scared to take the dive lol I was always scared of the high dive lol

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 03:21 AM
Thanks for that.

I see your point, your ex could get jealous.
I suppose it justs depends on whether or not you think dating this person is worth the risk of that happening and whether both you and your partner (hypothetically speaking!) would be able to deal with it.

Do you think your ex would get bitter or violent?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:23 AM
Thanks for that.

I suppose it justs depends on whether or not you think dating this person is worth the risk of that happening and whether both you and your partner (hypothetically speaking!) would be able to deal with it.

Do you think your ex would get bitter or violent? You're Welcome!
I don't know if the he'd be jealous..Basically he is trying to shush me out of his life. Because of the fact someone "may" find out. So now he is in denial mode. Me dating one of his friends, he may think I'm trying to stay in his life somehow. Or I'm being vindictive to get back at him, like it was a plan or strategy. Which simply isn't true, but it may be his frame of mind.

elo
03-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Thanks for that.

I don't know if the he'd be jealous..Basically he is trying to shush me out of his life. Because of the fact someone "may" find out. So now he is in denial mode. Me dating one of his friends, he may think I'm trying to stay in his life somehow. Or I'm being vindictive to get back at him, like it was a plan or strategy. Which simply isn't true, but it may be his frame of mind.You seem to be very woried what your ex could think.I wonder why?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:27 AM
Thanks for that.

I don't know if the he'd be jealous..Basically he is trying to shush me out of his life. Because of the fact someone "may" find out. So now he is in denial mode. Me dating one of his friends, he may think I'm trying to stay in his life somehow. Or I'm being vindictive to get back at him, like it was a plan or strategy. Which simply isn't true, but it may be his frame of mind.You seem to be very woried what your ex could think.I wonder why? ha ha because I don't want to be labeled as the crazy psycho ex-girlfriend that dates his friends? and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable, no matter how much he hurt me. I don't want to do the same back?

And I definitely don't want him to think I'm trying to keep tabs on him. He is already conceited enough and selfish enough. I don't need him to think anymore highly of himself. lol

elo
03-16-2007, 03:30 AM
You don`t want to do the same back?Do you think he is still interested in you and only denies it?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:34 AM
You don`t want to do the same back?Do you think he is still interested in you and only denies it? Oh yeah I definitely think he is still interested in me. The trouble started, when they started airing the talkshow I did in Florida over and over again on tv but it was only in Florida. However his best friend Eric was down in Florida at the time, and caught the viewing. Thats where all the trouble started, then all of a sudden. I was nothing to him and we had to break up. And he even blamed me saying..if you hadn't done that show everything would of been fine. Basically blaming me for everything. He never took blame to his own actions.

Azanti
Kelly,

I say go for it, if you don't you will never have known if it was worth it. Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. Besides if he turns you down or it doesn't work, you got like 50 guys on here waiting to marry you. :O)

yppp_8
"ha ha because I don't want to be labeled as the crazy psycho ex-girlfriend that dates his friends?"

lol! :D

It's a shame that your ex seems to be such a jerk, as if he wasn't you could just explain the situation to him and that would be that.

As it is, if you really like this new guy Brian, you may just have to run the risk of your ex reacting badly.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Kelly,

I say go for it, if you don't you will never have known if it was worth it. Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. Besides if he turns you down or it doesn't work, you got like 50 guys on here waiting to marry you. :O) lol that's cute Azanti, I know I'm just trying to weigh the options. And definitely think about it before I do it. And this is kind of like a diary that talks back in a way?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:37 AM
"ha ha because I don't want to be labeled as the crazy psycho ex-girlfriend that dates his friends?"

lol! :D

It's a shame that your ex seems to be such a jerk, as if he wasn't you could just explain the situation to him and that would be that.

As it is, if you really like this new guy Brian, you may just have to run the risk of your ex reacting badly. He isn't really a jerk, he just thinks this is best way to handle the situation. And to be "normal" again. He treated me wonderfully till the mishap happened.

And yeah I actually really did always have a fondness for Brian, but never thought he'd be interested. Now here it is, but I'm still in that awkward stage. And I miss the ex..Matt...and scared in a way to get back out there. Cause I know Brian is thinking more serious. I can just tell how he is acting.

Azanti
03-16-2007, 03:38 AM
To quote a wicked film 'Broadcast News'

Albert Brooks: 'I say it here and it comes out there...'

elo
03-16-2007, 03:39 AM
A talkshow in Florida?Upload it to Youtube!Right now!!!

Are you still interested in him?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:40 AM
To quote a wicked film 'Broadcast News'

Albert Brooks: 'I say it here and it comes out there...' :lol:

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Sorry if I'm being a bit slow, but the "mishap", you mean the talkshow thing?

And if he couldn't/can't handle who you are, it's his problem, not yours.

As for starting with someone new, if Brian is a true friend, he shouldn't mind taking things at whatever pace you want.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:44 AM

Are you still interested in him? Yeah they aired the pilot to the show at St. Pete PRIDE this past year. They asked me questions about my transitioning and I also did Voice of Pride while down there. So it was kind of a double whammy. However I thought moving to Kentucky it would really never effect the relationship at all, but things happen. And I even asked him before doing the shows, and he said yeah why not go for it.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:45 AM
Sorry if I'm being a bit slow, but the "mishap", you mean the talkshow thing?

And if he couldn't/can't handle who you are, it's his problem, not yours.

As for starting with someone new, if Brian is a true friend, he shouldn't mind taking things at whatever pace you want. Yeah till Eric saw the show I did about me, he was perfectly content with everything. Then it was a 360 change.

Oh I know I just worry..I'm overly cautious sometimes.

ILuvGurls
03-16-2007, 03:46 AM
kelly... do you have teeth? every pic i see no smile or definately no teeth.

inquiring minds want to know.

elo
03-16-2007, 03:47 AM

Are you still interested in him? Yeah they aired the pilot to the show at St. Pete PRIDE this past year. They asked me questions about my transitioning and I also did Voice of Pride while down there. So it was kind of a double whammy. However I thought moving to Kentucky it would really never effect the relationship at all, but things happen. And I even asked him before doing the shows, and he said yeah why not go for it.Was this a yes,i am still interested in him or a i am not sure?

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 03:51 AM
It seems odd that he would encourage you to fo the shows then act how he did afterward.
Maybe he doesn't have a problem with you but doesn't like thinking about what people would think of him for being with you.
But if that is the case you're definitely better off without.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:52 AM
kelly... do you have teeth? every pic i see no smile or definately no teeth.

inquiring minds want to know. Yes I have teeth lol I posted pics before with teeth lol This is an old pic before I had any work done. The next one is me at St. Pete PRIDE Skate with the Co-Chair Jennifer Edwards post-op transexual and me the Secretary The last one is taking with a Treo phone bad quality and the darkening from my hair makes me look cross-eyed in a way lol

Azanti
03-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Kelly you have mail, as it were.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:55 AM
Kelly you have mail, as it were. I got it

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 03:58 AM

Are you still interested in him? Yeah they aired the pilot to the show at St. Pete PRIDE this past year. They asked me questions about my transitioning and I also did Voice of Pride while down there. So it was kind of a double whammy. However I thought moving to Kentucky it would really never effect the relationship at all, but things happen. And I even asked him before doing the shows, and he said yeah why not go for it.Was this a yes,i am still interested in him or a i am not sure? Of course I still have fellings for him..but what I do know if it were to work again he'd have to be less selfish and more proud of me not just say he is proud. Yes he introduced me to his friends yadda yadda, however he still wasn't proud of all of me. Obviously.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:01 AM
It seems odd that he would encourage you to fo the shows then act how he did afterward.
Maybe he doesn't have a problem with you but doesn't like thinking about what people would think of him for being with you.
But if that is the case you're definitely better off without. Oh his explaination for that..well I really wasn't thinking of the consequences then..and wrapped up in you. I am thinking more clearly now..is what he said. lol

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Sorry, this is a bit of a tangent, but where did you get your signiture from Kelly?
Is it a movie quote or something like that?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:03 AM
Sorry, this is a bit of a tangent, but where did you get your signiture from Kelly?
Is it a movie quote or something like that? It's a new song from -- A Girl Called Jane..It's my myspace song right now.

elo
03-16-2007, 04:05 AM

Are you still interested in him? Yeah they aired the pilot to the show at St. Pete PRIDE this past year. They asked me questions about my transitioning and I also did Voice of Pride while down there. So it was kind of a double whammy. However I thought moving to Kentucky it would really never effect the relationship at all, but things happen. And I even asked him before doing the shows, and he said yeah why not go for it.Was this a yes,i am still interested in him or a i am not sure? Of course I still have fellings for him..but what I do know if it were to work again he'd have to be less selfish and more proud of me not just say he is proud. Yes he introduced me to his friends yadda yadda, however he still wasn't proud of all of me. Obviously.Very tough call.Let us know how you have decided.

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 04:06 AM
Thanks, I thought it sounded familar but I've never heard of that band, so I guess not.

As for the explanation that your ex wasn't thinking clearly, that's a bit of a lame excuse.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:09 AM

Are you still interested in him? Yeah they aired the pilot to the show at St. Pete PRIDE this past year. They asked me questions about my transitioning and I also did Voice of Pride while down there. So it was kind of a double whammy. However I thought moving to Kentucky it would really never effect the relationship at all, but things happen. And I even asked him before doing the shows, and he said yeah why not go for it.Was this a yes,i am still interested in him or a i am not sure? Of course I still have fellings for him..but what I do know if it were to work again he'd have to be less selfish and more proud of me not just say he is proud. Yes he introduced me to his friends yadda yadda, however he still wasn't proud of all of me. Obviously.Very tough call.Let us know how you have decided. I will sweety :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:10 AM
Thanks, I thought it sounded familar but I've never heard of that band, so I guess not.

As for the explanation that your ex wasn't thinking clearly, that's a bit of a lame excuse. Oh I love it..it just came out. They don't even have a video for it yet...

I let him have the lame excuse due to the fact. I was the first transexual he dated. So I mean he is new to how to deal with it. I think he genuinely feels this is the best way for him..not to take the "heat"

BrendaQG
03-16-2007, 04:12 AM
Go for it.

Take it for someone who lived some time in male role among males. They do not ever want to just be friends with girls. Chances are a negative reply by you will end the friendship. However if you go on the date see where things lead...things could turn out quite well.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:15 AM
Go for it.

Take it for someone who lived some time in male role among males. They do not ever want to just be friends with girls. Chances are a negative reply by you will end the friendship. However if you go on the date see where things lead...things could turn out quite well. Okay say I go on the date Brenda..I was hoping you'd respond you are so intelligent! What about the reaction from the ex due to him being his friend?

elo
03-16-2007, 04:19 AM
Go for it.

Take it for someone who lived some time in male role among males. They do not ever want to just be friends with girls. Chances are a negative reply by you will end the friendship. However if you go on the date see where things lead...things could turn out quite well.I have to denie that all guys do not ever want to just be friends with girls.I get along more with girls and i don´t want to bonk every single girl i know.A guy/girl friendship is possible even when both are heterosexual.Science has profed it. :wink:

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 04:22 AM
Sorry to go off topic again, but I just heard that song on their record label's website. It isn't really the kind of music I'm into, but I thought it was pretty good.

Also, have to say it's a good choice for your myspace as while I was listening to it, I looked at your picture, with the hustler shirt, and it seemed like a perfect fit.

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 04:23 AM
I agree with elo, it certainly is possible to be friends, and only friends with a girl.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:38 AM
Sorry to go off topic again, but I just heard that song on their record label's website. It isn't really the kind of music I'm into, but I thought it was pretty good.

Also, have to say it's a good choice for your myspace as while I was listening to it, I looked at your picture, with the hustler shirt, and it seemed like a perfect fit. Yeah I like it it's one of my fav dance tunes out right now. I love to dance I took 12 years so it gets me moving. Awe thanks sweety

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 04:45 AM
You studied dance? That's pretty cool.

Sorry if this sounds like a line, but I honestly find a woman who knows how to dance, and looks good on the dancefloor to be very sexy.

And considering the fact that you are gorgeous and have one hell of a body, well, let's just say it's an enticing thought.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:54 AM
You studied dance? That's pretty cool.

Sorry if this sounds like a line, but I honestly find a woman who knows how to dance, and looks good on the dancefloor to be very sexy.

And considering the fact that you are gorgeous and have one hell of a body, well, let's just say it's an enticing thought. Yeah I took ballet, jazz, tap, modern, and hip hop. I was on my schools cheerleading team. And the ISU dance team.

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 04:58 AM
Sorry about my last post, I just reread it and it sounds kinda sleazy, sorry about that.

The range of styles you've studied is impressive, but I wondering what sort of dancing do you learn in hip hop. Is it breakdancing? If so, then that's awesome.

Also, you were a cheerleader? :shock: :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 05:05 AM
Sorry about my last post, I just reread it and it sounds kinda sleazy, sorry about that.

The range of styles you've studied is impressive, but I wondering what sort of dancing do you learn in hip hop. Is it breakdancing? If so, then that's awesome.

Also, you were a cheerleader? :shock: :D I took several different styles of hip hop, and yes I can break dance. I also took tumbling.

The styles in hip hop I learned were krumping, harlem shaking of course lol, snap dancing which is a lot of fun, and then of course you pick up your own style.

And yeah I attended high school as a girl :shock: lol

The 6th or seventh paragraph down

http://www.watermarkonline.com/content.php?cid=1423

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 05:11 AM
I wasn't shocked that you attended high school as a girl, it was the thought of you in the cheerleading outfit.

I think it's really good you were able to be truly yourself so early in life, and being homecoming queen must have been brilliant.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 05:18 AM
I wasn't shocked that you attended high school as a girl, it was the thought of you in the cheerleading outfit.

I think it's really good you were able to be truly yourself so early in life, and being homecoming queen must have been brilliant. Actually it was a little nerve racking at first I was waiting for the pigs blood to come down lol

Oh yeah I was a football cheerleader not a basketball cheerleader :P we didn't wear skirts if thats what you were thinking.

yppp_8
03-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Well, it was to be honest. :oops:

We've sort of gone way off topic here, so I just want to say whatever choice you make regarding your original problem, I hope it works out for you, and let us know how you get on. :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 05:27 AM
Well, it was to be honest. :oops:

We've sort of gone way off topic here, so I just want to say whatever choice you make regarding your original problem, I hope it works out for you, and let us know how you get on. :) I will sweety :)

Ecstatic
03-16-2007, 05:30 AM
Go for it.

Take it for someone who lived some time in male role among males. They do not ever want to just be friends with girls.
That's too much of a generalization, Brenda. I hope you were speaking tongue-in-cheek. All my life I've been good friends with a great many women who I just wanted to be friends with--and I'm talking very attractive women. Yes, guys are hardwired to want sex--that's biology, and for that matter so are women--but that dosen't mean we don't want to just be friends.

Kelly, why not go out with him? The kind of date he's proposing is more of a friends going out occasion anyway. If you hit it off, then worry about the next level, otherwise just have a good time. You know him, so there's little risk I think. Have a good time, see what happens. He's only six years old than you.

muhmuh
03-16-2007, 05:42 AM
Basically he is trying to shush me out of his life. Because of the fact someone "may" find out.

well that worked out well now that his friends want to date you

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 05:48 AM
Go for it.

Take it for someone who lived some time in male role among males. They do not ever want to just be friends with girls.
That's too much of a generalization, Brenda. I hope you were speaking tongue-in-cheek. All my life I've been good friends with a great many women who I just wanted to be friends with--and I'm talking very attractive women. Yes, guys are hardwired to want sex--that's biology, and for that matter so are women--but that dosen't mean we don't want to just be friends.

Kelly, why not go out with him? The kind of date he's proposing is more of a friends going out occasion anyway. If you hit it off, then worry about the next level, otherwise just have a good time. You know him, so there's little risk I think. Have a good time, see what happens. He's only six years old than you. lol you know you are right Ecstatic you are so smart lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 05:49 AM
Basically he is trying to shush me out of his life. Because of the fact someone "may" find out.

well that worked out well now that his friends want to date you ha ha true actually a couple of his friends tried to pounce afterwards

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 06:11 AM
Oh and yeah I would like to say also I have a lot of guy friends that are just real good friends. I don't know if they'd want to have sex with me or not..cause that has never came up and with most of them I hope it never does lol

TheGuard
03-16-2007, 06:26 AM
I'm sure it's in the back of their mind somewhere, my mind always drifts to that kind of shit whether I want to fuck my female friends or not. I also picture people naked a lot - even when I don't want to, it's a curse really.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm sure it's in the back of their mind somewhere, my mind always drifts to that kind of shit whether I want to fuck my female friends or not. I also picture people naked a lot - even when I don't want to, it's a curse really. :lol: :lol: You didn't even read the real part of the thread

TheGuard
03-16-2007, 06:31 AM
I'm a skimmer... :(

whoreface!

..I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm a skimmer... :(

whoreface!

..I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it. :lol: :lol:

houstonshemalefan
03-16-2007, 04:52 PM
He looks like he's gay, so he'd probably LOVE to suck your dick and get fucked by you!!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 04:59 PM
He looks like he's gay, so he'd probably LOVE to suck your dick and get fucked by you!!! Trust me he isn't gay..he dates Playboy looking girls thats why I feel less than lol How am I supposed to compete with her lol

InHouston
03-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Trust me he isn't gay..he dates Playboy looking girls thats why I feel less than lol How am I supposed to compete with her lol

Then I have to ask the question, would he appreciate you slinging his picks all over a transsexual web site? I'd be kinda pissed for you outing me on the web like that. If his girlfriends found out, they're going to think he's bi and probably an HIV risk.

And given all the pictures you've posted of him, you're obviously crazy about the guy, so you don't need our opinion. If you like the guy and he's okay with who you are, then go out with him.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Trust me he isn't gay..he dates Playboy looking girls thats why I feel less than lol How am I supposed to compete with her lol

Then I have to ask the question, would he appreciate you slinging his picks all over a transsexual web site? I'd be kinda pissed for you outing me on the web like that. If his girlfriends found out, they're going to think he's bi and probably an HIV risk.

And given all the pictures you've posted of him, you're obviously crazy about the guy, so you don't need our opinion. If you like the guy and he's okay with who you are, then go out with him. No Brian wouldn't care. I already asked him lol and the girl he was dating is bi and her best friend is a drag queen

Aragon21
03-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Of course I still have fellings for him..but what I do know if it were to work again he'd have to be less selfish and more proud of me not just say he is proud. Yes he introduced me to his friends yadda yadda, however he still wasn't proud of all of me. Obviously.

This is what you have to resolve to answer your own question. You have been apart with him for about a month. So if you were to date any of his friends, you could kiss off any chance of getting back together with him.

Go for it.

Take it for someone who lived some time in male role among males. They do not ever want to just be friends with girls. Chances are a negative reply by you will end the friendship. However if you go on the date see where things lead...things could turn out quite well.

As far as a negative reply that would not end the friendship, you already have one:

...I still have fellings for him...

Personally, I see nothing wrong with you dating Brian if more time had passed since your breakup with Matt or you have at least gone out on a few dates with someone out of his circle of friends.

You have to see that dating his friend Brian without allowing some time to pass (some water under the bridge so to speak) would finalize your relationship with Matt and terminate his friendship with Brian. (That being said you should also question why Brian would do this as he surely knows this is true as well.)

Regardless of whether or not you get back together with Matt, dating his friends immediately after breaking up, would crush a part of him.

So a question for yourself might be "do I want this soap opera drama in my life?"

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah thats why I said it was a dilemma and what I worry about. I am still deciding.

Aragon21
03-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Have you asked Brian why he is willing to end an established friendship with Matt for a date with you? If so, what was his answer?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Have you asked Brian why he is willing to end an established friendship with Matt for a date with you? If so, what was his answer?His Answer was Matt's loss and his gain lol

suckseed
03-16-2007, 07:15 PM
In any town that's not a major city, there's always the risk of dating someone that knows your ex. Portland is 500,000 and there was just an article for valentine's day with a dating scene article - that interviewed several people that all laughed and said it had happened to them.
To me, the thing is, if the guy is used to getting his way with hot ladies - he's going to break your heart. The pretty girl pictured with him reminds me of a friend of mine. She's just insanely pretty. We hooked up briefly years ago, but I was on the road all the time and we became friends. We ran into one of her exes at a Rockies game, and he was like a freakin' model. She told me he totally 'humped and dumped' her. In my opinion, younger men that get what they want easily tend to take women for granted. One of the reasons nice guys are nice is because they may have spent so much time being single that they are thrilled to have a girlfriend, so they don't look for the next thing so much. They can also be clingy losers! So the thing is to find a guy in the middle, who turns you on, but will stick around. Ask yourself, or try to find out: Does this guy have a good or bad reputation? If you can't tell - take things slow - DON'T give it up the first week! - and go into it thinking 'this is a fling', you'll be okay.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 07:17 PM
In any town that's not a major city, there's always the risk of dating someone that knows your ex. Portland is 500,000 and there was just an article for valentine's day with a dating scene article - that interviewed several people that all laughed and said it had happened to them.
To me, the thing is, if the guy is used to getting his way with hot ladies - he's going to break your heart. The pretty girl pictured with him reminds me of a friend of mine. She's just insanely pretty. We hooked up briefly years ago, but I was on the road all the time and we became friends. We ran into one of her exes at a Rockies game, and he was like a freakin' model. She told me he totally 'humped and dumped' her. In my opinion, younger men that get what they want easily tend to take women for granted. One of the reasons nice guys are nice is because they may have spent so much time being single that they are thrilled to have a girlfriend, so they don't look for the next thing so much. They can also be clingy losers! So the thing is to find a guy in the middle, who turns you on, but will stick around. Ask yourself, or try to find out: Does this guy have a good or bad reputation? If you can't tell - take things slow - DON'T give it up the first week! - and go into it thinking 'this is a fling', you'll be okay. He has a good reputation lol not a bad one he is a very well rounded guy.

Aragon21
03-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Have you asked Brian why he is willing to end an established friendship with Matt for a date with you? If so, what was his answer?His Answer was Matt's loss and his gain lol

That sounds like why he wants to go on a date with you, not why he is willing to risk ending his friendship with Matt. Also I would question what kinda friend would do that, and a little deeper what kinda person in general.

Personally, I find it a very unattractive character flaw. (Not your honest dilemma, Brian's disrespect for frienship boundaries) It makes me question what other boundaries does he have no respect for, and screams selfishness.

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 07:22 PM

That sounds like why he wants to go on a date with you, not why he is willing to risk ending his friendship with Matt. Also I would question what kinda friend would do that, and a little deeper what kinda person in general.

Personally, I find it a very unattractive character flaw. (Not your honest dilemma, Brian's disrespect for frienship boundaries)Well he just thinks it's shitty what Matt did. And he says he wants to prove he is a 100 times better he says.

suckseed
03-16-2007, 07:22 PM
How far away is L'ville from Nashville? Will you still see everyone? (I don't know, is that even a factor? Sometimes when you know you're not going to be around, you can take more chances.) (Sorry, that may be not firmed up yet....just noticed it under your pic.)
Also....you are truly a chameleon! You look different in so many of your pics - and I'm not slamming you - hopefully we're past that - I am trying to be nice, k?

MrsKellyPierce
03-16-2007, 07:24 PM
How far away is L'ville from Nashville? Will you still see everyone? (I don't know, is that even a factor? Sometimes when you know you're not going to be around, you can take more chances.) (Sorry, that may be not firmed up yet....just noticed it under your pic.)
Also....you are truly a chameleon! You look different in so many of your pics - and I'm not slamming you - hopefully we're past that - I am trying to be nice, k?Yeah I am a Kameleon I know how to change my looks :P

And yeah I am moving actually tonight lol