PDA

View Full Version : My Vegas Experience

dskreet2
03-16-2007, 02:02 AM
I met this tall, slim smooth slither of caramel at LV Lounge and got to know her pretty well whenever I visited Vegas. One time was especially good was when I saw her in this "fittin" silky white dress with a split to die for. Since we knew each other, the chemistry was on from the beginning. After a couple of drinks and ogling in each others eyes, she said lets go! I said cool, but inside I felt like that dog that liked the "Y" shaped biscuits on Deputy Dog saying: "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!"

We get to her place and this time I get agressive and walk-up caressing her whole body from behind. Then I slowly started kissing and nibbling at her neck. Her head goes back and she reaches around to hold my head. As her head meets my shoulder, I reach up and gently palm her throat while my kisses turn to gently sucking with an occasional hard suck. I looked down her body as my sucking turns to her collar and shoulder, and I now can see her excitement. Her nipples get excited, but lower she is about to rip through that dress. I slowly start to take that dress off of her shoulders because now I'm stabbing her with my own excitement. With her breasts now fully exposed I rub the nipples with only the palm of my hands. She then holds my head a little tighter to her shoulder to let me know she can't wait any longer. She then told me to lye on the bed on my back with my head over the edge.

She then pinched both of my nipples while I could feel her hot breath on my chest. Her dress finally falls to the floor exposing a hard-on of hard-ons. She then used on hand to guide it towards my mouth. Never penetrating, just rubbing it against my lips. The pre-cum tasted so salty, but I wanted more at this point because I was about to cum without her touching me once down there. I licked out at the tip. She then start to pump forward and back with only the tip of my tongue touching the shaft. It was hard to keep the moisture on my tongue but I kept taking it in my mouth real quick to keep her sensation. After a while of this, she wanted me to rim her, and I licked and sucked until my own face was totally wet. She then lifted up looking directly into my face with her eyes bulging in anticipation.

I just opened my mouth and she rammed it in until her essence sack slapped my forehead. I could not believe she still had not put it all in me. She pulled further to the edge of the bed so my head was all the way off of the bed. She then re-entered but the back of my throat stopped it. I heard her say "swallow." I was like, "wha!!!" I couldn't even say what in my mind because because my mouth was totally engulfed with her. She then said, "swallow it slowly like you were really trying to swallow it." When I did, I could now feel her going deeper. Deeper until now my nose, eyes and forhead were covered. She then started to pump slowly but couldn't hold on any longer. So she used both hands to grab the back and force it all the way down again. It pulsed so many times in my mouth, I thought my mouth would split open. I couldn't do anything but continue to swallow because it was now going into my nose. She yanked it out after the pulsing mostly subsided and I had to sniff because it really did go into my nose. She fell on the bed exhausted and sweating. I had not even noticed that my stomach was covered in my own cum. Everytime I swallowed to clear my throat, more seemed to be there. Next thing I noticed was that she stated off into a sleep. So i got up and hit the showers. When I came out she asked me if I swallowed with the biggest smile on her face. I just nodded and she gave me the weakest hug. There was not muscle tone in her arms or hands. I said, "next time its on me!" I gave her a kiss on her head and left with the BIGGEST SMILE!