PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 05:03 PM
What color the background is so I can make it bigger for my layout on myspace...thanks lovers like the number code or whatever and the text font color.

Ecstatic
03-15-2007, 05:08 PM
It's not a single, uniform color, but a range. A random sampling from the middle of the background shows a hex color of #000120, but a range which includes #00001c, #05050f, #000018, etc. These are all very close; #000022 would be a good approximation.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 05:11 PM
It's not a single, uniform color, but a range. A random sampling from the middle of the background shows a hex color of #000120, but a range which includes #00001c, #05050f, #000018, etc. These are all very close; #000022 would be a good approximation. So let me see if I am grasping this right..

I'd use #000120 for the background

and #000022 for the text font?

Urian
03-15-2007, 05:24 PM
One of those colors:

-Black
-Green (not dark green)
-Any type of red

I believe that they combine very well with your blue dress.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 08:49 PM
One of those colors:

-Black
-Green (not dark green)
-Any type of red

I believe that they combine very well with your blue dress. Thanks but I need the numbers that he gave to me..I want the darkness then the perwinkle for my text and table outlines. ECSTATIC!!! I LOVE YOU you always help me can you tell me if thats right? lol

muhmuh
03-15-2007, 09:17 PM
the text is c5c2f9 although its not uniform either and yould use some serious antialisasing and like he said the background istn uniform either and fluctuates a bit plus the blue in the edges will look bad if you put it on a blackish background

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 09:22 PM
the text is c5c2f9 although its not uniform either and yould use some serious antialisasing and like he said the background istn uniform either and fluctuates a bit plus the blue in the edges will look bad if you put it on a blackish background well then what is your suggestion hmm

muhmuh
03-15-2007, 09:43 PM
dunno really but fixing it to the point where it will look good might be less of a chore than redoing it at a higher res

Ecstatic
03-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks but I need the numbers that he gave to me..I want the darkness then the perwinkle for my text and table outlines. ECSTATIC!!! I LOVE YOU you always help me can you tell me if thats right? lol
Sorry, Kelly, I got tied up with work of all things, and I missed your question about the text, duh. As muhmuh says, the text is c5c2f9 or c3c0f7 (there's a range there, too, but it's very close). Either I think would look fine.

the text is c5c2f9 although its not uniform either and yould use some serious antialisasing and like he said the background istn uniform either and fluctuates a bit plus the blue in the edges will look bad if you put it on a blackish background

Yes, I would go with the bluer of the color range here, but on the darker blue side. Here's several variations for you to gauge; the numbers on the file names are the hex value of the background color.

Ecstatic
03-15-2007, 10:09 PM
A couple more

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks but I need the numbers that he gave to me..I want the darkness then the perwinkle for my text and table outlines. ECSTATIC!!! I LOVE YOU you always help me can you tell me if thats right? lol
Sorry, Kelly, I got tied up with work of all things, and I missed your question about the text, duh. As muhmuh says, the text is c5c2f9 or c3c0f7 (there's a range there, too, but it's very close). Either I think would look fine.

Yes, I would go with the bluer of the color range here, but on the darker blue side. Here's several variations for you to gauge; the numbers on the file names are the hex value of the background color. I like the last one a lot!

Ecstatic
03-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Personally, I'm partial to kelly_bkg_01004e.jpg, but see what you like. If you want me to try a couple more variations in other color ranges, let me know!

Love ya,

E

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Personally, I'm partial to kelly_bkg_01004e.jpg, but see what you like. If you want me to try a couple more variations in other color ranges, let me know!

Love ya,

E yeah now that you said something I like that one too

Ecstatic
03-15-2007, 10:20 PM

Love ya,

I think the real answer would be how other text and so forth look against the background. I like the first one, too, but not the lighter ones so much. Then again, it depends on your monitor, too: I think on a laptop the lighter ones might look better than they do on my desktop CRT.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 10:22 PM

Love ya,

I think the real answer would be how other text and so forth look against the background. I like the first one, too, but not the lighter ones so much. Then again, it depends on your monitor, too: I think on a laptop the lighter ones might look better than they do on my desktop CRT. Yeah I am on a laptop I like it a lot thank you :D I was going to tile it but I thought it would look funny.

nola2407
03-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Kelly, do you ever visit New Orleans?

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Kelly, do you ever visit New Orleans?I am from around there..I grew up in Kentwood, Louisiana till I was twelve...then moved to El Paso, Illinois. I haven't been back to New Orleans since I was 21..I have no family there now.

nola2407
03-15-2007, 10:32 PM
:(