PDA

View Full Version : Seanchai's Sports Illustrated Shoot Featuring Mia Isabella

MiaIsabella1985
03-15-2007, 03:28 AM
Mr. Grooby Productions and I hung out here in Hawaii and after having a very important meeting where he advised me on my future endeavors we decided to do a swim suit shoot here on the island on a very exclusive beach together. It began to rain and the wind kept blowing me all over the place and the equipment began to malfunction but as an end result we came up with these shots to share with you guys. I hope you like them as I had a great time shooting them. Seanchai is a complete gentleman and I can see us doing great work together very soon!

xoxox Mia Isabella

Here on the beautifull island of Hawaii

MiaIsabella1985
03-18-2007, 12:57 AM
Another To Enjoy

luv4Tgirls
03-18-2007, 04:19 AM
Those are some great shots Mia, you are one of kind beauty.

blckhaze
03-18-2007, 04:31 AM
that sounds like a new DVD title.
Shemale Yum's Sports Illistrated Shemales
(if you use it, all i ask is for a the dvd) :D

michneo
03-18-2007, 04:34 AM
Mia You Are so gorgeous please don't change anything :D

a994
03-18-2007, 05:51 AM
It will be a great day indeed when Mia and other such women can appear in Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue and it's not a big deal at all.

By the way Mia, you look GOREGOUS!

kink234
03-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Mia you look so fine! You truly are a beauty.

kaientai
03-18-2007, 01:20 PM
beautiful pictures thanks

flabbybody
03-18-2007, 07:14 PM
that would be too good to be true. A follow up to the Beyonce issue dedicated to tgirls in swimsuits. And of course Mia would be on the cover.

all the closet chasers could buy it claiming to be interested in the articles on the NCAA tourney.

phxguy
03-18-2007, 07:54 PM
I liked the second picture Mia. I love your bulge!

MiaIsabella1985
05-03-2007, 06:25 AM
Check out this sample clip from the shoot Mr. Grooby and I began in Hawaii. It got ruined by the spontaneous rain showers, but damn it would have been the hottest project ever!!!! I really enjoy him, he is so nice and professional and such a sweetheart to me. I hope to see you soon Mr. Grooby to shoot that exotic Hawaiian Video. xoxox Mia Isabella

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO

http://www.grooby.com/miaisabellaSWG01.wmv

Tranny 411
05-03-2007, 07:31 AM
i just have to chuckle. have you ever finished anything? why would you even show this? are you really that starved for attention? i think the video was cut because after beating off in the sand, mia was left holding a bloody stump :lol: Damn, NEVER jack off in sand silly girl :!:

did anyone else notice that Mia is HIGH as a kite in this video? With all the drugs and clothes she buys I don't think we'll ever see a site from her.

when are those new websites coming? its been 2 years now. how can you keep saying "cumming soon"? :lol:

Tranny 411
05-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Dump didilly Dump.....*BUMP*

MiaIsabella1985
05-06-2007, 01:22 AM
I actually dont do drugs or really have to buy cloths either as I have friends that own stores so I get my things free lol. As for that comment Im sure Mr Seanchai would shut you down completely for what you said as I was as always the epitomy of professionalism and grace and charm. I actually put this up not because it was finished but just so everyone would know that I look 100% better than my pictures and way better in person :D

Have a Wonderfull Day

And Please continue to think of me constantly it really makes my day :lol:

mrniceguy
05-08-2007, 09:32 AM
You continue to get hotter and hotter. I hope to catch you one day before you cal it quits. You are indeed a superstar in the making.

mrniceguy
05-08-2007, 09:34 AM
You continue to get hotter and hotter. I hope to catch you one day before you cal it quits. You are indeed a superstar in the making.

hwbs
05-08-2007, 09:48 AM
you guys really need to resize your avatars...enough is enough already :evil:

GroobySteven
05-08-2007, 11:31 AM
i just have to chuckle. have you ever finished anything? why would you even show this? are you really that starved for attention? i think the video was cut because after beating off in the sand, mia was left holding a bloody stump :lol: Damn, NEVER jack off in sand silly girl :!:

did anyone else notice that Mia is HIGH as a kite in this video? With all the drugs and clothes she buys I don't think we'll ever see a site from her.

when are those new websites coming? its been 2 years now. how can you keep saying "cumming soon"? :lol:

You know, you need a banning if you keep this shit up - you fucking mutt.
The video was cut short because embarressingly, my video equipment failed and I never had back up.
Mia was not high, drunk or anything else - and if you want to continue down that line, then you're slanderous.

Next time you want to comment on anything I've done, get your facts right so I don't have to slap you down like the clown you are.
seanchai'

Tranny 411
05-08-2007, 02:10 PM
If you look in the dictionary under slander and libel you will find a pic of Mia. Ask Mia about the phone calls to wives and employers, letters to employers full of the most outrageous junk you can imagine. Extortion attempts, defamation of character. Why do I say this without fear of slander? Slander is false, what I say here is true and I have 100% proof. She has 2 partners in this process. Be aware.

Have a GREAT Day! :D

MiaIsabella1985
05-08-2007, 04:58 PM
LOL

Hector
05-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Posting a persons real name and email is NOT cool

Tranny 411
05-09-2007, 12:30 AM
:shock:

Tranny 411
05-09-2007, 12:39 AM
*deleted by request*

GroobySteven
05-09-2007, 01:34 AM
well, i guess i can rest my case. im not the person she thinks i am but i do know that what she just did wont go unnoticed. by several people. including a downtown lawfirm 8)

so much for client confidentiality :shock:

Anything sent by email, no matter if it has a disclaimer or not, is fair game to be reprinted. Just ask the Whitehouse. I check on this recently. So keep the drama down.
seanchai

GroobySteven
05-09-2007, 01:36 AM
If you look in the dictionary under slander and libel you will find a pic of Mia. Ask Mia about the phone calls to wives and employers, letters to employers full of the most outrageous junk you can imagine. Extortion attempts, defamation of character. Why do I say this without fear of slander? Slander is false, what I say here is true and I have 100% proof. She has 2 partners in this process. Be aware.

Have a GREAT Day! :D

I don't give a fuck what issues you have - although you certainly sound like a stalker to me. I don't care BUT don't comment on situations that I've been in, that models were high or other slanderous comments which you obviously no nothing about.
Makes you out to be an even dumber cunt than you are.
seanchai

MiaIsabella1985
05-09-2007, 01:39 AM
Im sure . . . just like previous slander, posting of personal and private pics, posting of my real name, get real you are not a client of mine rather a pyscho who is still stalking me. You can go to court when ever you like but be ready to be emabarassed with the over 20 voice mails recorded as well as police reports and business associates of mine who you have slandered. Bring it on Baby Im Ready for you

PS I also saved ALL the Slanderous Craigslist ads and printed them and even had a friend trace them right back to you but of course they cant be shown unless in court LOL

hwbs
05-09-2007, 02:33 AM
HA IS SLOWLY TURNING INTO THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW !!!!!!!

NYCe
05-09-2007, 02:47 AM

LMAO @ Slowly. You're Steve the security guy, Johnnywalker is Jerry and I'm that guy that does the sound effects.

TJ347
05-09-2007, 02:57 AM
Threatening legal action on HA? TTB!!!

Tranny 411
05-09-2007, 03:07 AM
seanchai is a Bush man? :?

GroobySteven
05-09-2007, 03:13 AM

LMAO @ Slowly. You're Steve the security guy, Johnnywalker is Jerry and I'm that guy that does the sound effects.

Who is the chair?

Tranny 411
05-09-2007, 03:15 AM
mia, throw the switch :arrow:

Tranny 411
05-09-2007, 05:37 AM
Im sure . . . just like previous slander, posting of personal and private pics, posting of my real name, get real you are not a client of mine rather a pyscho who is still stalking me. You can go to court when ever you like but be ready to be emabarassed with the over 20 voice mails recorded as well as police reports and business associates of mine who you have slandered. Bring it on Baby Im Ready for you

PS I also saved ALL the Slanderous Craigslist ads and printed them and even had a friend trace them right back to you but of course they cant be shown unless in court LOL

what does this jibberish mean. if you are talking about the guy i think you are you already tried these allegations. what are you after now? one CRAZY Biatch :!: she say "show me da money"

The Guardian
05-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Please remove the post with my personal name and email left by mia isabella above.

Mia, you are such as ass for doing this to me, especially at this time.

I have taken a Family Leave of Absence from my job and we are bringing Mary home to do in home Hospice.

You remember Mary don't you Mia? Well, she's now terminal. Thanks for your support. She always liked you Michelle.

Hope you feel very proud of yourself for what you are doing.

This shit's gonna catch up with you sooner or later. :twisted:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Please remove the post with my personal name and email left by mia isabella above.

I have taken a Family Leave of Absence from my job and we are bringing Mary home to do in home Hospice.

You remember Mary don't you Mia? Well, she's now terminal. Thanks for your support. She always liked you Michelle.

And you're an ass for bringing personal info onto HA if you don't want it here. The photo is WAY OVER THE TOP.

BTW Don't ever private message me barking orders, had you handled your relationship with Mia in a 'professional' manner none of this Springer Show type activity going on would have your name on it.

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:13 PM
You are gorgeous girl.

Great pics - I'd buy that swimsuit calender ;)

The Guardian
05-09-2007, 02:32 PM

And you're an ass for bringing personal info onto HA if you don't want it here. The photo is WAY OVER THE TOP.

BTW Don't ever private message me barking orders, had you handled your relationship with Mia in a 'professional' manner none of this Springer Show type activity going on would have your name on it.

I believe this request is quite clear.

To: JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:52 am
Subject: REMOVE THIS POST
I request that you remove this post immediately. I do not appreciate my personal information being posted on your site:

As for the picture, reduced in size to protect the innocent, but posted by request of Mia as proof.

I politely ask again that you remove my personal name and email address from your site.

Finally, I've never done anything to you nor do I have a beef with you.

Thank you!

The Guardian
05-09-2007, 04:51 PM
I also request that the tranny411 quote post contaning personal info also be removed.

LG
05-09-2007, 04:59 PM

Who is the chair?

You know at the end when Jerry gives his little speech that -even though he has encouraged hatred throughout the show- we must all love each other, and then he ends with "Take care of yourselves and each other."

Can I be that speech? I think that suits me. :D

MiaIsabella1985
05-09-2007, 05:00 PM
LOL

The Guardian
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Please remove my personal info Mia.
thanks

and thanks 411

Tranny 411
05-09-2007, 06:10 PM
no problem good luck

hwbs
05-09-2007, 07:50 PM
u guys r fucking nuts

Iori
05-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Great pics. :D

SWIDGIN
05-12-2007, 07:25 PM

Have a GREAT Day! :DTranny 411, why don't you crawl back into your sewer and shut the fuck up?. I've met Mia for business, and she is everything she says about herself; courteous, professional, lovely. She was clearly proud to work with Seanchai and is using the internet to self promote like any shrewd business person would. Has she done you harm? I doubt it. You prattle on vaguely about her faults and deception. I've read your other posts. You're clearly a bitter, closeted, confused, tiny dicked slug. Leave her alone and stick to beating off alone in your slimy cave. Your jealousy and resentment is sickeningly transparent. What a pathetic, nasty little jackass you are! This goes for all of you that post hatred like small minded, mean spirited cowards. Get a fucking clue and stop bashing people from the safety of your crappy, little tract homes. Maybe spend the time improving yourselves instead, so you can actually land bright attractive people as partners instead of hating them for rejecting you. Turn off your computers and log some therapy time so you can come out of the closet and figure out why you're misogynists. My first post. Don't like it? Go fuck yourself.

hwbs
05-12-2007, 07:33 PM
the soap opera continues..... :popcorn

Tranny 411
05-12-2007, 11:56 PM
SWIDGIN

Forget to douche today? U sound a little backed up or are you
always this bitchy :lol:

SWIDGIN
05-13-2007, 01:33 AM
SWIDGIN

always this bitchy :lol:My bowels are fine, but thanks for your concern. Thanks as well for not dissapointing me with your sophomorically scatological response. I find a certain amount of predictability comforting. Now, go back to your cartoons like a good little boy.

Tranny 411
05-13-2007, 03:16 PM
ur just another of Mia's bottom boy slaves out to do her bidding. good boy, now suck it! :jerkoff

TJ347
05-13-2007, 04:52 PM
SWIDGIN

always this bitchy :lol:My bowels are fine, but thanks for your concern. Thanks as well for not dissapointing me with your sophomorically scatological response. I find a certain amount of predictability comforting. Now, go back to your cartoons like a good little boy.

First, I just want to make it clear that I'm saying this with the intention of being humorous, and not taking sides on your argument with Tranny 411 or in any way making a personal attack on you... Your signature asks "Why can't you people use spell check?", and yet you clearly didn't use spell check with respect to the above post, as "dissapointing" has one "s" too many, while also being short one "p". Okay, so maybe that wasn't so humorous after all... It's a tough crowd here. :|

SWIDGIN
05-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Oh, busted!! You are correct. And I think it's pretty damned funny...

Peace,

Swidgin

SWIDGIN
05-13-2007, 08:04 PM
ur just another of Mia's bottom boy slaves out to do her bidding. good boy, now suck it! :jerkoffWhatever, cro-magnon. I met Mia for coffee once to discuss some potential business and she conducted herself with grace, charm and professionalism. As if your lame ass comment would be an insult, regardless of the truth. Was it insulting when she fucked your throat till you gagged, or are you hopelessly bitter because she wouldn't? Again you show such originality of thought and a biting wit. I'm sorry you're stuck in some dead end job, sexually and creatively frustrated...but wait.... ignorance is bliss, so you must be interminably blissful. I'm done with you know. Waste someone else's time and leave Mia alone.

Tranny 411
05-13-2007, 11:40 PM
better use grammar check as well, it's now not know.

nice knowing that 4 of the 5 posts you have made as a member were to me. that in itself is just a bit suspect :lol: or do i feel privileged? hmmm

another meeting behind her partner's back. i'll pass that on.

Good Bye :D

MiaIsabella1985
05-14-2007, 06:42 PM
The only person in charge of my projects and business is me. Now Sir you dont have to get upset by him . . . he is not mad because I wont let him suck my dick oh wiat a minute . . . yes he is but even more upset that I found him out when he was trying to scam me and take my images and name and profit off of me like I was such a dumb ass. Figured it out when he sold my domain name miaisabella.com to a few people all the way up to the 6,000 return price which he probably bought himself to have me purchase and then give me the money for the site as an investor to once again scam me and pretend to be my friend. Again figured it out so I dropped him like a hot sack of SHIT and put the website on hold in order to do some very important business meetings, Like the one with you my dear sir and Mr. Seanchai all of which have gone well and we will definitly begin our project soon that we discussed. Ive got some great content and info for you. See you soon call me so we can do lunch and go over details.

PS And Im sure you understand now why I am very cautious in my business dealings and had to hire a couple of GREAT LAWYERS in the entertainment biz to protect me and my images for the huge mainstream projects like the ones you and I will complete very soon. Dont want to get scammed like that asshole tried to do. Good thing I made him sign a release of all content to me and my company, my lawyers were very pleased :D

hwbs
05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
there are alot of people trying to scam girls that want to do their own personal site...i think it is sound advice to run when they say you dont have to pay them up front or very little ....these guys try to get u to sign a contract to give them a monthly percentage of your signups...pay them for the job at hand and thats it...beware of the chaser with a camera :twisted:

BeardedOne
05-14-2007, 09:33 PM
Dammit, Hollywood! You've ruined my plan to conquer the world (After I deal with moose and squirrel, of course)!

Curses!

GroobySteven
05-15-2007, 12:40 AM
there are alot of people trying to scam girls that want to do their own personal site...i think it is sound advice to run when they say you dont have to pay them up front or very little ....these guys try to get u to sign a contract to give them a monthly percentage of your signups...pay them for the job at hand and thats it...beware of the chaser with a camera :twisted:

Well to be fair, the scam works both ways. Lot's of girls jump into it and state they're going to shoot loads, answer forums, have their friends pose - and then leave a webmaster with a fully designed site, months of work and a girl who can't be bothered to do anything on the site as she's too busy with other activities that make more.
The moral of the story is, know who your doing business with, have a contract between you and understand, you both have to work at it.
seanchai

Tranny 411
05-16-2007, 02:00 PM
this all sounds too familiar. you should contact The Guardian.

Fockzilla
05-16-2007, 09:56 PM

You know, you need a banning if you keep this shit up - you fucking mutt.
The video was cut short because embarressingly, my video equipment failed and I never had back up.
Mia was not high, drunk or anything else - and if you want to continue down that line, then you're slanderous.

Next time you want to comment on anything I've done, get your facts right so I don't have to slap you down like the clown you are.
seanchai'

You're right Mia, Seanchai is such a little gentleman! Maybe he'd be less cranky if we talked him in dollar signs like he's used to:

$$$ $$$ $$$

Happy now?

hotbottomguy
05-16-2007, 10:02 PM
I like your pictures and video :)

GroobySteven
05-17-2007, 03:52 AM
You're right Mia, Seanchai is such a little gentleman! Maybe he'd be less cranky if we talked him in dollar signs like he's used to:

$$$ $$$ $$$

Happy now?

What exactly has this to do with you? How do you how I'm used to be talked to and why are you getting in on this?
My statement was clearly against someone who claimed a model I was shooting was obviously high during the shoot. It's not that this hasn't been the case before but in this circumstance, with this model, nobody was high and it was obviously a slanderious attempt in a public forum.
Crankiness has nothing to do with. Not taking shit from pricks has everything to do with it, regardless of the $$$ amount. So mind your own business unless you've something positive to contribute.

seanchai

Paladin
05-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Figured it out when he sold my domain name miaisabella.com to a few people all the way up to the 6,000 return price which he probably bought himself to have me purchase and then give me the money for the site as an investor to once again scam me and pretend to be my friend.:D

Happens all the time, what the hell were you waiting for, the ICANN to deliver the domain name to you on a silver platter? You're moving at glaicer speed in the internet world, not a good match.

Tranny 411
05-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Figured it out when he sold my domain name miaisabella.com to a few people all the way up to the 6,000 return price which he probably bought himself to have me purchase and then give me the money for the site as an investor to once again scam me and pretend to be my friend.:D

Happens all the time, what the hell were you waiting for, the ICANN to deliver the domain name to you on a silver platter? You're moving at glaicer speed in the internet world, not a good match.

her claims are so easy to disprove. just check the registration history of the domain name and you will see who was involved and who wasnt. :roll:

Paladin
05-17-2007, 07:17 PM

her claims are so easy to disprove. just check the registration history of the domain name and you will see who was involved and who wasnt. :roll:

Yup and it's not even his real name. I mean I could get all worked up if someone registered my stage name but they don't make violins that small to play the sad song 8)

Avenged01
05-17-2007, 08:24 PM

$$$ $$$ $$$

Happy now?

everyones gotta earn a living kid, he just happens to have a more enjoyable job than most.

Sounds like your kinda jealous to me???

Fetish Fanatic
05-25-2007, 07:53 AM
Oh me god mia you are beautiful :O

MiaIsabella1985
06-02-2007, 06:19 PM
thanks, there maybe a proper shoot done for Grooby Productions very soon!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

MiaIsabella1985
06-02-2007, 06:22 PM
thanks, there maybe a proper shoot done for Grooby Productions very soon!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

HERE IS MY CONTACT INFO AND A FEW TREATS FOR YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFePkK2tzt8

http://www.eros-london.com/sections/london_visiting_shemale_escorts.htm

Tranny 411
06-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Mia sera le dixième invité de surprise de Grooby d'anniversaire pour vous tout. Espérons ceci pas le coup en haut encore. Je suis sûr qu'elle changera d'avis maintes et maintes fois. Je l'ai pitié de. Son temps a passé. J'aime juste vieux paree gai ! 8)

TJ347
06-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Mia sera le dixième invité de surprise de Grooby d'anniversaire pour vous tout. Espérons ceci pas le coup en haut encore. Je suis sûr qu'elle changera d'avis maintes et maintes fois. Je l'ai pitié de. Son temps a passé. J'aime juste vieux paree gai ! 8)

So you've chosen to ignore my previous advice, and are now proving you have nothing better to do in French. Well, carry on...

:deadhorse

MiaIsabella1985
06-02-2007, 07:54 PM
He has decided to follow me to Paris where I will be shooting my new video footage. Isnt that sweet? Maybe we should start our project overseas while I travel and lead up to the encounter lol. What do you say?

Tranny 411
06-02-2007, 08:20 PM
He has decided to follow me to Paris where I will be shooting my new video footage. Isnt that sweet? Maybe we should start our project overseas while I travel and lead up to the encounter lol. What do you say?

NOT :!: :lol:

Tranny 411
06-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Mia sera le dixième invité de surprise de Grooby d'anniversaire pour vous tout. Espérons ceci pas le coup en haut encore. Je suis sûr qu'elle changera d'avis maintes et maintes fois. Je l'ai pitié de. Son temps a passé. J'aime juste vieux paree gai !

MiaIsabella1985
06-02-2007, 08:30 PM
You Erased your "It Is What It Is Post" nice try but I already copied the post and emailed it to be tracked by paul so he can see your still stalking me. by the way I didnt know you spoke anything but bullshit

By the way I can read what your writing idiot . . . I have been studying French for a while now. Cant go shopping in Paris if you cant speak French

lol

TJT
06-02-2007, 08:35 PM
nice try but I already copied the post and emailed it to be tracked by paul so he can see your still stalking me. by the way I didnt know you spoke anything but bullshit

Now that's funny. "I didn't know you spoke anything but bullshit" Good one Mia,LMAO!!!

Tranny 411
06-02-2007, 08:37 PM
i have no idea what you are talking about and who is paul?

whatever are you talking about now? do i have a STALKER named Mia?
sure feels that way. anybody here actually paid her for her services?

THIS IS GOODBYE :!:

TomSelis
06-02-2007, 08:42 PM
This right here....always boggles me. I mean, what's it all about? And does it need to be aired out here? What's to gain, either way?

Tranny 411
06-02-2007, 09:01 PM
i did not erase anything. you cant do that here without leaving some note behind. :roll:

i see you erased your THREATS, Good

NO MATTER WHO U THINK I AM THREATS ARE NEVER COOL. I suggest u be more discrete in relation to your various indiscretions.

and yes, i also speak bullshit when neccessary and of course i learned it from your book on the topic. DUMMIES GUIDE TO BECOMING A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and other antisocial techniques

Congrats on becoming the Grooby 10th Anniversary Playmate :wink:

now i really must say goodbye and stop trying to keep me around to bolster your publicity. i know deep down ur gonna miss me
:trolls

MiaIsabella1985
06-02-2007, 09:14 PM
I dont know what in the world you are talking about, Threats? Where?
When? Your the one thats a 52 old geek hiding behind your computer waiting for any post that has my name attatched to respond.

And your folder of posts and ads and slander is just building up. I cant wait to show Robby

hwbs
06-03-2007, 04:01 AM
this is almost as bad as when i had my sister living with me...her and that fucking nextel...i could hear her on the other end of the house with the 2 way...this shit is almost the same thing , lmao

on the other stuff.... u dont need to speak anything....its called an online translator... and in paris u just need that green ....u only need to know minimal french...

translation by above:
Mia will be the tenth guest of surprise of Grooby of birthday for you everything. Let us hope for this not blow above still. I am sure that it will change the mind many and scores of times. I feel it pity of. His time passed. I like just old paree joyful

Kabuki
06-03-2007, 05:59 AM
this is almost as bad as when i had my sister living with me...her and that fucking nextel...i could hear her on the other end of the house with the 2 way...this shit is almost the same thing , lmao

on the other stuff.... u dont need to speak anything....its called an online translator... and in paris u just need that green ....u only need to know minimal french...

translation by above:
Mia will be the tenth guest of surprise of Grooby of birthday for you everything. Let us hope for this not blow above still. I am sure that it will change the mind many and scores of times. I feel it pity of. His time passed. I like just old paree joyful

lol...I translated that too. They need to PM their issues with each other.

Tranny 411
06-07-2007, 01:08 AM
The truth always prevails. With this I will now depart the premises. My contract is up.

I'm headin for the Lounge to meet J, former resident Ballbuster at HA, for a cocktail and a Cuban (cigar that is :lol: ) to exchange the stories of life.

Good Day All :wink: and Goodbye :grouphug

TER

June 6, 2007

TRANSSEXUAL DISCUSSION BOARDS

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewAll.asp?BoardID=19&Page=1&Messageid=24054

411:TS Mia Isabella
Posted by TSSometimes, 6/3/2007 4:52:26 PM

I remember she used to have a ton of reviews when she provided from Elgin, IL. the initial ones were good...then they got pretty bad. Now I can't find any. Has anyone seen her recently? Has her attitude improved?

Related Link: http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/us-mia109-isabella2.htm

Re: 411:TS Mia Isabella
Posted by LA T Luvr, 6/3/2007 11:55:48 PM

I met her once and had a great time, but the second time she flaked out on me.

Posted by Knicksguy, 6/4/2007 2:37:18 AM

I've had three very good sessions with her, but then she flaked out on me too. VERY inconsistent at answering her email and following through. Has success spoiled Mia Isabella? Has her big cock gone to her head?

Posted by TSSometimes, 6/4/2007 12:38:23 PM

Thanks guys...i'll avoid.

Posted by shemview , 6/4/2007 11:09:50 PM

avoid???
is that what the two others recommend? i am really interested in meeting her, i only care about how great she is when shes with me in the room, if it takes many calls or even the risk of her not answering when i coming over, i wont be that upset.

Posted by boozie , 6/5/2007 3:54:19 AM

looks like she's coming to ny.
i will check her out and let you know

Posted by TSSometimes, 6/5/2007 8:29:21 AM

let us know how it went. Her reviews when they were here a few months back said she was flaky.YMMV.

:lol:

lesrg
06-07-2007, 01:46 AM
http://www.grooby.com/miaisabellaSWG01.wmv

hummm so sexy, can i come ?