PDA

View Full Version : Compare

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
The looks..the transformation is beautiful.. Christina is looking so beautiful now.

Can't Hold Us Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqlfPomWY80

Candyman Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkBWQzuu6XA

I love her new refined look Before and afters lol

Parisien
03-14-2007, 11:54 PM
Kelly...post a pic of her sans makeup.........go on I dare ya.....!

peggygee
03-14-2007, 11:56 PM
I will say I have alot of respect for her as a vocalist.

I would say I'm now a fan.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Kelly...post a pic of her sans makeup.........go on I dare ya.....! These pics are old her look and face now are a lot skinnier and I think she has had something done to her nose.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:07 AM
I will say I have alot of respect for her as a vocalist.

I would say I'm now a fan. Agreed I just started liking her again but her video have always been interesting and beautiful I think the Candyman video is my favorite though I've always been obsessed with the 50's look. I would of loved to of lived back then. With the fingerwaves or around Josephine Bakers time I love her.

Parisien
03-15-2007, 12:11 AM
She was quite a plain looking girl....a blank canvas almost - but her voice, music is what its all about!

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:13 AM
She was quite a plain looking girl....a blank canvas almost - but her voice, music is what its all about! most girls are plain with out their make up? :?: Look at Jessica Simpson with out her make up also in still shots not while she is being video taped.

Here

Ecstatic
03-15-2007, 12:37 AM
I think Christina keeps looking better, but more important she keeps growing as an artist. IMHO, she's far more talented than most of the wannabes of her generation, you could even say she's the Madonna of her generation, and like Madonna she'll be going strong in 20 years when Britney and the rest are long forgotten.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:38 AM
I think Christina keeps looking better, but more important she keeps growing as an artist. IMHO, she's far more talented than most of the wannabes of her generation, you could even say she's the Madonna of her generation, and like Madonna she'll be going strong in 20 years when Britney and the rest are long forgotten. I think so too if she keeps her hot looks up...SEX sells no matter how good you sound it's what sells it.

Ecstatic
03-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I think so too if she keeps her hot looks up...SEX sells no matter how good you sound it's what sells it.
Yes, but if all you have is looks & sex, then that wears thin quickly when the next hottie comes along. Talent lasts. Looks, sex & talent lasts big time. That's why Madonna is still so successful (and I'm not even a fan of hers; I like Xtina a lot more). The other hot young female performer I love is Shakira.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:51 AM
I think so too if she keeps her hot looks up...SEX sells no matter how good you sound it's what sells it.
Yes, but if all you have is looks & sex, then that wears thin quickly when the next hottie comes along. Talent lasts. Looks, sex & talent lasts big time. That's why Madonna is still so successful (and I'm not even a fan of hers; I like Xtina a lot more). The other hot young female performer I love is Shakira. I love Jessica cause she can sing too she was amazing at her concerts and at Diva's Live I just think she needs to be more true to herself and do her own style of music than what the industry wants her to do.

rick_932
03-15-2007, 12:53 AM
2nd to mariah, christina's got the best vocals in the industry

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:56 AM
2nd to mariah, christina's got the best vocals in the industry I like Mariah when she isn't screaming lol doing that Aeh Aeh thing

rick_932
03-15-2007, 01:04 AM
2nd to mariah, christina's got the best vocals in the industry I like Mariah when she isn't screaming lol doing that Aeh Aeh thing

hahahah, i know what youre talking about. i love mariah, shes been holding it down every since whitney houston fell off the map :cry:

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 01:05 AM

hahahah, i know what youre talking about. i love mariah, shes been holding it down every since whitney houston fell off the map :cry: I keep hoping Whitney is gonna make a come back lol I wait everyday

crayons
03-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Yes, but if all you have is looks & sex, then that wears thin quickly when the next hottie comes along. Talent lasts. Looks, sex & talent lasts big time. That's why Madonna is still so successful (and I'm not even a fan of hers; I like Xtina a lot more). The other hot young female performer I love is Shakira.

Unfortunately some people don't understand this, and thats why we have creatures like Joan Rivers who are unable to accept reality.

TSFanTN
03-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Whitney in her day was the best. I will always love you - yeah, she could sing and hold those notes like no other.

Today, it seems that Mariah is still making a name for herself after her comeback with Emanicpation of Mimi, but...

Chrisitina is without a doubt the best there is today. Even Celine, in
Vegas, is still showing off her pipes, but nobody can produce the sound that Christina can.

TSFanTN
03-15-2007, 01:18 AM
Oh, and for the record I would take Jessica Simpson anytime anywhere, with or without make-up. That girl is hott. I personally don't think she is the best singer, but she's got talent.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Whitney in her day was the best. I will always love you - yeah, she could sing and hold those notes like no other.

Today, it seems that Mariah is still making a name for herself after her comeback with Emanicpation of Mimi, but...

Chrisitina is without a doubt the best there is today. Even Celine, in
Vegas, is still showing off her pipes, but nobody can produce the sound that Christina can. This is true and omg I love Celine who is that one french singer that sounds a lot like Celine they made one of her songs into a club hit I love her voice too. I still can't think of her name but her and Celine are always compared to each other. And Deborah Cox is simply amazing!! I LOVE HER!!