PDA

View Full Version : Optional Response................BEWARE!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Explain to me what you are about...here's what I'm about

P.S. It should be rather easy if you ever explained who you are in a Profile :)

CUPID...so i can have that lil' guy shoot the guy of my dreams!! * I love to be loved * I hate drama so if you've got it don't bring it my way * I cannot go to sleep unless all the doors and closets are closed * I love to hold hands * I believe that if you ask you shall recieve * I have had my heart broken one to many times( but i don't hate guys because of it, it has made me stronger) * I love getting ready with my girls to go out * I love not knowing * I love college football (Gators are my fav team) * I love waking up with someone next to me * I hate cigarettes * I love my family and friends more than life itself * I beyond despise animal cruelty * I have one of the warmest hearts(I always forgive but i never forget) * I love taking care of people (you before me!) * I love dancing (took twelve years)* I hate cheaters * I am a Aries * I am the girliest girl you'll ever meet, but I love hanging out with the boys and gettn dirty! * It takes me a while to get things..HUH? * I sometimes ask a lot of questions sometimes dumb ones * I am cheap when it comes to shopping..(why buy $200 jeans when the $40 ones make my ass look better) * I love doing things spontaneously * My dream is to go to Hollywood, California * I absolutely love boys with pecs and abs * I hate dwelling on the past, let it go, that is history * I love hot baths * I love to snowboard..Mammoth baby! * I love to cuddle * I love to laugh..but im not good at telling jokes:)I am just silly naturally * I love boys who are hopeless romantics, chivarlious, and down to earth. * I love sweet boys! * I love the really good looking boys that don't know it! * I love Christ..he has answered so many of my prayers * I like talking on the phone.. * I love dreaming...it's what makes you smile in the morning! * I would love to find someone to love me * When i go..i want to have loved and been loved.

A guy I would like to meet:
A great guy with all the best intents for me. I want to be loved as much as I love him. I want a romantic, I want someone that makes me smile as much as he makes me smile. I want to kiss him and not be able to stop. I want to be able to tell him anything and him do the same. I want someone funny, someone sweet, someone that loves me just for me for all my faults, flaws, and gripes. One day that will happen for me. But till then I'll hold out and live life for me from now on.

MODELESQUE, FUNNY, OUTGOING, GREEN EYES, BROWN HAIR, ABS AND PECS A MUST, CHIVILARIOUS, DOWN TO EARTH, TRUE TO THEMSELVES, NON-JUDGEMENTAL, OPEN-MINDED, EDUCATED, SWEET, CARING, FULL SOFT NICE LIPS, BLUNT, ADVENTUROUS, SEXY, ANYTHING BELOW 7 INCHES I DON'T WANT IT LOL I'M BEING AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE EVERYONE ELSE SORRY NOT INTERESTED! AND SOMEONE MY AGE!!! NO OLD GUYS!!!! FURTHERMORE I WROTE THIS OUT FOR A REASON IF YOU DON'T MEET ALL THE QUALITIES AND JUST A COUPLE -- THIS DOESN'T QUALIFY YOU!!!!!!!!!! ALSO JUST CAUSE I'M DRESSED SCANTILY DOESN'T MEAN I'M LOOKING FOR SEX

And lastly I believe Every Relationship Has It's Problems...It's How You Deal With Them...That Makes It Or Breaks It.....it takes work, communication and dedication. If you aren't both in it, then you are wasting your time. TRUST ME ON THAT!

fueljunky0
03-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Broke my heart there Kelly. I only meet 3/4 of those reqs. Damn my brown eyes!

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 11:09 PM
Broke my heart there Kelly. I only meet 3/4 of those reqs. Damn my brown eyes! Brown eyes are okay if you are Italian looking or Puerto Rican.

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Wow, Kelly, ya sure you didn't forget anything? :P
Funny thing about life is, you don't always fall in love with your
idea of the "perfect" partner. It's a little funny you throw "open-minded" in there.

Anyways, best of luck to ya! Hope you find your green eyed hunk.

:D

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Wow, Kelly, ya sure you didn't forget anything? :P
Funny thing about life is, you don't always fall in love with your
idea of the "perfect" partner. It's a little funny you throw "open-minded" in there.

Anyways, best of luck to ya! Hope you find your green eyed hunk.

:D Lol I don't settle I've found 2 green eyed hunks and one blue eyed but they all fit the qualities I wanted lol

Parisien
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Failed on every count....ah well..........:(

Vala_TS
03-15-2007, 02:35 AM
That's oddly specific of personal details. Green eyes are rare so you might have to settle for blue or brown I guess.

Going slightly off topic. I like light-skinned natural redheads with blue eyes.

Vala,

tsntx
03-15-2007, 02:38 AM
lol kelly read my blog on myspace titled "wanna date me"

its a list of musts and its 30+ points long... most guys fail after 2 or 3 lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 02:42 AM
lol kelly read my blog on myspace titled "wanna date me"

its a list of musts and its 30+ points long... most guys fail after 2 or 3 lol I will lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 02:43 AM
That's oddly specific of personal details. Green eyes are rare so you might have to settle for blue or brown I guess.

Vala, I have green eyes and my ex had green eyes and the guy I've been going on dates with has green eyes..it's just holding out for the right one lol well sort of

Vala_TS
03-15-2007, 02:45 AM

Vala, I have green eyes and my ex had green eyes and the guy I've been going on dates with has green eyes..it's just holding out for the right one lol well sort of

Really? I have green eyes as well! But I wish I had blue.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 02:47 AM
Jen your's is like 10 times more specific than mine lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 02:48 AM

Vala, blue eyes are overrated I'd post my exes but since this site can be googled I'll keep their privacy lol although hmm just joking no I couldn't do that to them. *edit* I can post him cause we were open about everything lol this is the only guy I dated with blue eyes and he was my first boyfriend I dated him from 14 to 20

TSFanTN
03-15-2007, 02:50 AM
I know girls and guys are entitled to their standards, but sometimes I think people in general are letting the best things slip right through their fingers.

I think I wrote about it in one of my songs:

...I may not be 6 feet tall
and may not have 6pack abs
but know that I will give you all that I have...

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 02:53 AM
I know girls and guys are entitled to their standards, but sometimes I think people in general are letting the best things slip right through their fingers.

I think I wrote about it in one of my songs:

...I may not be 6 feet tall
and may not have 6pack abs
but know that I will give you all that I have... lol I look for both..I like the package.

muhmuh
03-15-2007, 03:49 AM

Vala,

bleah blue ones are ugly... i absolutely dont get why so many are obsessed with blue eyes

hwbs
03-15-2007, 04:21 AM
I don't have crazy lists since im attracted to many types of women...I look for girls that don't smoke , love their families , and are into some type of healthy lifestyle (I have a weak will towards food and cant have a fridge full of Ben and Jerry's and Cinnabons, lol).....

I used to have lists like that and found myself always alone ....say for example, I said I only date white girls (example, cause I love all races ).....I would be alone 365 days a year and be a 5xgold poster on HA, lmao....its just how it is for me...im just a little different....I can honestly say that all the girls ive dated in my life is quite different from each other...

not judging anyone else . just my take on the subject.

ohioboy
03-15-2007, 05:01 AM
Sometimes, the better a girl looks, the more of a pain in the ass it is....

alot of girls are stuck on themselves..one of my cousins is like that. She is a hot chick, but so damn shallow, definitely wouldn't get away with half the shit she does if she wasn't hot, and some guys kiss her ass and take all of her shit just because...

We all like pretty girls, but personality is really what will make or break the relationship. Otherwise its just lust.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 05:53 AM
What are you trying to say Ohio?? Have I been meant to you since that one time -- mmm no.

And Buckstrap lol you are preaching to the choir sweety is that how that saying goes? lol

ohioboy
03-15-2007, 05:57 AM
IM not picking or singling u out Kelly.

Im just sayin, alot of girls these days are on their own shit so hard, that they don't realize in the end nobody(specially no good dude) wants to put up with that BS.
Prime example...Paris Hilton. She is an object of lust, she is young, arrogant, yes attractive, but what if she didnt have those looks, what would she be???

I used to put alot into looks, but when u do that u realize its not worth a damn.

Im not sayin all pretty people are stuck up...just the ones obsessed with themselves to the point were they wont be satisfied with anyone but.....themselves.

hwbs
03-15-2007, 06:02 AM
im not preaching to anyone...i live for myself by my rules....u must of missed the point.....i said im not judging anyone else

ill shorten it up real basic.....a girl that im attracted to physically, that doesnt smoke...works out , and is family orientated...

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 06:03 AM
im not preaching to anyone...i live for myself by my rules....u must of missed the point.....i said im not judging anyone else

ill shorten it up real basic.....a girl that im attracted to physically, that doesnt smoke...works out , and is family orientated...Oh I thought you were telling me not to be so picky I am kind of dumb at times and oh yeah -- blonde moment in the personal section a guy asked if I was Passive or Active with my exboyfriend what does that mean I never heard those terms before lol

gummi baer
03-15-2007, 06:04 AM
NON-JUDGEMENTAL :lol: Can't take it, but dish it? :lol:

olite71
03-15-2007, 06:04 AM
Whew, Kelly...and you called me "long winded."

I'm a fan of japanese simplicity so here's what I'm about in Haiku:

A business meeting at ten
and i've stopped at five of ten
to give directions.

--------------

[that's pretty short for some background--the premise is that I'm supposed to be at the business meeting at ten].

Vala_TS
03-15-2007, 06:05 AM
Ok, I got a question. How do you date someone from 14-20? I never could grasp the concept of a multi-year relationship for someone who isn't commited/married. Probably because I always had a tough time before so go easy on me for asking this. I mean how does it work? What are the dynamics involved etc?

Vala,

hwbs
03-15-2007, 06:11 AM
no problem...i have many a blonde moment....like when i was on the tread mill yesterday with my head phones on and no music for like 15 minutes...

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Ok, I got a question. How do you date someone from 14-20? I never could grasp the concept of a multi-year relationship for someone who isn't commited/married. Probably because I always had a tough time before so go easy on me for asking this. I mean how does it work? What are the dynamics involved etc?

Vala, 14 to 16 we just had puppy love

16 to 18 we started getting serious

19 had a ceremony with friends and family

20 almost 21 decided I was missing out on life and needed to date around tried it for a bit but then hooked up with Dustin lol about a month after

then Matt came along...

now single again

I've always been the relationship type of girl, I like staying with the same guy. And focusing my energy on him and treating him like a King in a way I guess. I was raised by a southern bred mother that was older. I have those older ways installed in me. I am definitely old fashion. I tried to be the party girl etc and I suck at it lol

ohioboy
03-15-2007, 06:16 AM
LOL..it aint eazy bein sleezy yo!

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 06:25 AM
no problem...i have many a blonde moment....like when i was on the tread mill yesterday with my head phones on and no music for like 15 minutes... :lol: :lol:

olite71
03-15-2007, 06:33 AM

20 almost 21 decided I was missing out on life and needed to date around tried it for a bit but then hooked up with Dustin lol about a month after

then Matt came along...

now single again

I've always been the relationship type of girl, I like staying with the same guy. And focusing my energy on him and treating him like a King in a way I guess. I was raised by a southern bred mother that was older. I have those older ways installed in me. I am definitely old fashion. I tried to be the party girl etc and I suck at it lol

I know a lot of women who were in multiple relationships before they were 30. And almost every one has told me that they were spinning their wheels until the embraced the ability to be able to be alone and be happy with it. That is what made them better partners when they did find someobody after embracing that ability.

One of the pathologies that makes any relationship dysfunctional is needing a person more than you love them. I'm not talking about "needing" in the simple sense that you are dependent upon them. I'm talking about it in the broad sense of just "needing" them to be there period.

I'm no expert, but I do observe a lot in life and I think about things a long time before I opine on them. And I believe this--that when you have a very mature and developed sense of yourself--of who you are you make an excellent candidate for a relationship. But if that sense of yourself is not totally developed and you define relationships as "what the other will bring to them"...well then you make a not so good candidate for a relationship.

Where you are in that Mix Kelly, i don't know--that's for you to decide and think on---but if you're only in your early twenties, you've still got plenty of time to develop---most people, nowadays aren't reaching "relationship maturity" until a series of hearbreaks which usually leaves them in their early thirties.

But some get the joke early on...still I have an intuition that the people who finally find a good relationship after two or three or four failed ones, usually have a stronger relationship then that of those that get "lucky" the first time.

ohioboy
03-15-2007, 06:37 AM
very well put olite.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 06:51 AM

then Matt came along...

now single again

I know a lot of women who were in multiple relationships before they were 30. And almost every one has told me that they were spinning their wheels until the embraced the ability to be able to be alone and be happy with it. That is what made them better partners when they did find someobody after embracing that ability.

One of the pathologies that makes any relationship dysfunctional is needing a person more than you love them. I'm not talking about "needing" in the simple sense that you are dependent upon them. I'm talking about it in the broad sense of just "needing" them to be there period.

I'm no expert, but I do observe a lot in life and I think about things a long time before I opine on them. And I believe this--that when you have a very mature and developed sense of yourself--of who you are you make an excellent candidate for a relationship. But if that sense of yourself is not totally developed and you define relationships as "what the other will bring to them"...well then you make a not so good candidate for a relationship.

Where you are in that Mix Kelly, i don't know--that's for you to decide and think on---but if you're only in your early twenties, you've still got plenty of time to develop---most people, nowadays aren't reaching "relationship maturity" until a series of hearbreaks which usually leaves them in their early thirties.

But some get the joke early on...still I have an intuition that the people who finally find a good relationship after two or three or four failed ones, usually have a stronger relationship then that of those that get "lucky" the first time.My online personality in forums and in chatrooms is totally different than one on one and in person.

My relationships didn't end, because of bad break-ups. It was never about cheating or anything nuts like that.

The first one ended, cause we were together for six years and didn't know anyone else outside of our relationship. He couldn't see where I was coming from and still holds resentment towards me. We bought a house together and had the real "married life" His family knew and accepted etc. So he didn't understand why I would give that up...looking back I can say I was DUMB...But it started when I had my friends over for dinner at our new home. And I had them in the kitchen with me and they were helping me make salad and cook. They looked bored, and I was well content..then why were like so are we going to go to the bar after this? And Josh was of course like no we don't go to those which I was always fine with before, but as soon as he said that in front of my friends I wanted to challenge him and do what I want. And all of sudden became jealous of my friends. Thats where our destruction began and ended the relationship.

Dustin I met through partying while going though ISU he was unstable wild and everyone wanted to be around him. He was what I needed at the time, but after 3 years of that I had enough and he just wouldn't settle down from partying. He didn't cheat and treated me wonderful, but partying was at the top of his list and he always wanted me there for it. IT got boring after awhile..so I moved to Florida from Illinois.

lol Then Matt came along this is the guy that we just severed our ties. He is who I thought was perfect for me and all our friends seemed to hold the same opinion, but due to media work I did with PRIDE in Florida he became scared that his friends might stumble upon the fact I'm a transexual...which it is even easier now since I post on boards that can be googled like this one, but thats besides the point. But now he is in denial mode and says we werent etc but I stilll have the love notes, the friends that knew me in person through him, the salutes of the I love yous etc if I was vindictive cause I will admit I was mad and hurt at first I would utilize those, but I would never do something like that to someone I cared about which I did. I just take it as..what if I had the choice to lead a normal life (I don't feel I can make a choice) which would I choose? I would take the easy route too if I could. So who am I to make him lead a life he doesn't want to, and obviously our relationship and the things we said to one another didn't mean enough to keep him.

So there really is no dependence on any of them. I just am a very picky girl and expect the best for myself.

I was blessed to have such three wonderful mates in my life. And I was blessed in other ventures in my life that I am happy and thankful for.

There I beat you on the longwinded lol

If there are typos I didn't proof read I just typed.

olite71
03-15-2007, 06:59 AM

then Matt came along...

now single again

But some get the joke early on...still I have an intuition that the people who finally find a good relationship after two or three or four failed ones, usually have a stronger relationship then that of those that get "lucky" the first time.My online personality in forums and in chatrooms is totally different than one on one and in person.

My relationships didn't end, because of bad break-ups. It was never about cheating or anything nuts like that.

The first one ended, cause we were together for six years and didn't know anyone else outside of our relationship. He couldn't see where I was coming from and still holds resentment towards me. We bought a house together and had the real "married life" His family knew and accepted etc. So he didn't understand why I would give that up...looking back I can say I was DUMB...But it started when I had my friends over for dinner at our new home. And I had them in the kitchen with me and they were helping me make salad and cook. They looked bored, and I was well content..then why were like so are we going to go to the bar after this? And Josh was of course like no we don't go to those which I was always fine with before, but as soon as he said that in front of my friends I wanted to challenge him and do what I want. And all of sudden became jealous of my friends. Thats where our destruction began and ended the relationship.

Dustin I met through partying while going though ISU he was unstable wild and everyone wanted to be around him. He was what I needed at the time, but after 3 years of that I had enough and he just wouldn't settle down from partying. He didn't cheat and treated me wonderful, but partying was at the top of his list and he always wanted me there for it. IT got boring after awhile..so I moved to Florida from Illinois.

lol Then Matt came along this is the guy that we just severed our ties. He is who I thought was perfect for me and all our friends seemed to hold the same opinion, but due to media work I did with PRIDE in Florida he became scared that his friends might stumble upon the fact I'm a transexual...which it is even easier now since I post on boards that can be googled like this one, but thats besides the point. But now he is in denial mode and says we werent etc but I stilll have the love notes, the friends that knew me in person through him, the salutes of the I love yous etc if I was vindictive cause I will admit I was mad and hurt at first I would utilize those, but I would never do something like that to someone I cared about which I did. I just take it as..what if I had the choice to lead a normal life (I don't feel I can make a choice) which would I choose? I would take the easy route too if I could. So who am I to make him lead a life he doesn't want to, and obviously our relationship and the things we said to one another didn't mean enough to keep him.

So there really is no dependence on any of them. I just am a very picky girl and expect the best for myself.

I was blessed to have such three wonderful mates in my life. And I was blessed in other ventures in my life that I am happy and thankful for.

Well, the way you address the breakup with Matt suggests to me that you are well on your way to a well-developed sense of self...

Relationships are like sauce though---patience. In three hours you can make a good bolognesa sauce. In five hours you can make a great bolognesa sauce, give it ten hours though, and then, well, you've made a sublime bolognesa sauce.

Patience and "time" are distorted in our multimedia world. In Colombus' world they marveled that he could get to the "indies" in five weeks.

Today, if an atm delays five seconds some jackass is pounding the palm of his hand on it and yelling at a machine!

People (in general) should slow down and think about perspective and the awesome mystery and relativity of time and how with patience one can make the sun stop and blask in the bliss of the warm light.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 07:06 AM

then Matt came along...

now single again

Well, the way you address the breakup with Matt suggests to me that you are well on your way to a well-developed sense of self...

Relationships are like sauce though---patience. In three hours you can make a good bolognesa sauce. In five hours you can make a great bolognesa sauce, give it ten hours though, and then, well, you've made a sublime bolognesa sauce.

Patience and "time" are distorted in our multimedia world. In Colombus' world they marveled that he could get to the "indies" in five weeks.

Today, if an atm delays five seconds some jackass is pounding the palm of his hand on it and yelling at a machine!

People (in general) should slow down and think about perspective and the awesome mystery and relativity of time and how with patience one can make the sun stop and blask in the bliss of the warm light. Yeah I am loyal 4 life - to my loved ones even if the ties are severed. Sometimes I hate that part of me, but other times I am glad for it.

ezed
03-15-2007, 07:47 AM
Have you considered long term care insurance, based on your requirements, I think you may need it.