PDA

View Full Version : ...

peggygee
03-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm glad that your transition is going well.

And it's always nice when we are able to have our confidence re-affirmed.

Next time squeeze a booby, but don't let the bouncers see you, though
I don't think they will mind too much if it's girl with girl action.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/wav.gif

Trogdor
03-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm glad that your transition is going well.

And it's always nice when we are able to have our confidence re-affirmed.

Next time squeeze a booby, but don't let the bouncers see you, though
I don't think they will mind too much if it's girl with girl action.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/wav.gif

Canadian strip clubs are better.....the girls are practically all over you. :mrgreen:

TGL
03-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Good to hear that you are feeling confident Leora. I haven't heard your voice, but judging by your look, I would never take you for anything but a girl, if I met you in real life. I would say, that you have no reason to be afraid that people would know your "secret", as I think you fit in as a girl in any situation.
I don't know what you decided about the implants, but from what I've seen of you on this board, your breast-area look very feminine and natural, and I don't think it would do you good to have implants. Of course, I have no expirience what so ever on this area, but I can tell you that I'm being totally honest when I say, that I really don't think you need implants.

I hope you'll have lots of confidence building expiriences in the times to come (maybe this post could do that just a little) and that your transition works out as you like.

RawNY
03-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Go with saline and please do not go too large, it wol druin your slender frame

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Sounds great Leora..glad you are having fun in life :)

ottorocket
03-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Silicone has been proven now to be safe and it is the most natural. Most all cosmetic surgeons will implant silicone preferably as it is more durable, achieves more realistic results, and if ruptured it is now known not to be linked to any auto-immune disease. But it is the decision of the patient of course. Leora, sounds like a fun time at the club...i used to date a stripper and she would tell me about times when TS would frequent the club and she really enjoyed dancing for her because it wasn't the usual grab ass, drunk, guy experience. I think you have the looks to get right up there and work that pole yourself with or without any endowments!

DY