PDA

View Full Version : The Very Lovely Xionel

AllanahStarrNYC
03-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Had the chance to meet her once- she was a sweetie.

A friend sent me this- and I love it. She is kinda out there-
I love the irony of her taking two centrum while chain smoking.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8btrmiGlRS4

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Ha ha I love how she pauses when she smokes, but geeze she takes a lot of hormones. Injectibles too wow.

crayons
03-14-2007, 08:24 AM
She has a cute smile. Interesting video.

TheMan
03-14-2007, 08:36 AM
16 mins full of umms :?

03-14-2007, 10:19 AM
She has a nice look but why does she talk through her nose?

yodajazz
03-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I read this comment on the page that was linked here about Xionel:

"What a disgusting freak
you are a boy not a girl no matter how much makeup or suguries you get you will always be a man.
Why cannt all you freaks get toss out of buildings. "

I want to quote Jesus Christ: "That which you do unto the least of my brethern, you do unto me." So that person, on a spiritual level is literally tossing Christ out a window.

peggygee
03-14-2007, 10:34 AM
She seems like a nice person.

Don't know why she attracted so many hateful comments to her
page, including the one about being thrown from a window.

tsmandy
03-14-2007, 10:01 PM
She seems like a nice person.

Don't know why she attracted so many hateful comments to her
page, including the one about being thrown from a window.

The internet certainly is a refuge for chickenshit assholes.

muttley
03-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Its because the internet is full of teenage homophobes. On a different forum they have a 'Pretty Girl (non-nude)' thread so I posted pics of girls I like, such as Danielle, Allanah ect. I messed up the hotlinking on one of them and they realised she was transexual. A lot of them started moaning and saying the girls shouldnt be there ect. I did appreciate the forum owner stepping in and telling them to grow up. He told them they probably wouldnt have noticed if I hadnt messed up the hotlinking. I still continue to post pictures of great looking girls.

GroobySteven
03-14-2007, 10:55 PM
She's a trouble maker.
She gets guys personal details off them, names, phone numbers etc as they're telling her how cool she is and how much they're into her - and then she posts the whole email including personal and contact information on her site. I've had my whole emails posted, not only a one where we offer model work but a few back and forward with her - as she's asking me which girls to meet in NYC so she can have her photo taken with them (I suggested Allanah). It's not that much of an issue for me, it's my business and everybody knows about it - but "outing" people like this, isn't the smartest idea.

She obviously has no sense. Seems incredibly ego-centric and has some major self-esteem issues.

It's sad that with the recent events surrounding a TS in NYC, that this individual wouldn't protect herself from harm just to build her ego up?

She's easy to find in Hawaii as she is the seater in a popular chain restaurant - I just question why she'd feel the need to do that...

seanchai

yodajazz
03-15-2007, 02:19 AM
I have had her site on my favorites for a long time. Yes she does seem to have an ego, but she young and attractive and has been able to travel the world; Europe, Brazil, NYC, and Egypt. I can't afford to make it to the other side of town. She said she was a student in the classics, etc. I never pictured her doing nude shots anyway.

By the way the video was shot over in Europe, during her world travels around 2004. Big ego yes, but I thought that it was brave (?) of her to open her life to the world on the internet and for a documentary. By the way she did post to this site a few times and had the link to her posts here on her own sites links page.

No, it is not good to out people, but wasn't that stuf removed from her site long ago?

GroobySteven
03-15-2007, 02:47 AM
May have deleted it, I know I put in a complaint about it to the server company and to her.

It was this bit she added in tiny letters to the bottom of the site which bothered me;

"LL correspondence becomes MY property. If your privacy is a concern do NOT contact me. Your identifying information & email address WILL be shared in my COMMENTS section. If correspondence is incorporated into materials on the site, all identifying information will NOT be removed, & I will make NOT make any effort to work with you to ensure your privacy."

There was no need to put anybodys email address in or to put anybody's private information up. Just an ignorant egocentric cunt - certainly not going to get any emails from me again, giving her travel advice or the names/emails of my friends whom she wanted to meet.

seanchai

Solitary Brother
03-15-2007, 05:18 AM
She's a trouble maker.
She gets guys personal details off them, names, phone numbers etc as they're telling her how cool she is and how much they're into her - and then she posts the whole email including personal and contact information on her site. I've had my whole emails posted, not only a one where we offer model work but a few back and forward with her - as she's asking me which girls to meet in NYC so she can have her photo taken with them (I suggested Allanah). It's not that much of an issue for me, it's my business and everybody knows about it - but "outing" people like this, isn't the smartest idea.

She obviously has no sense. Seems incredibly ego-centric and has some major self-esteem issues.

It's sad that with the recent events surrounding a TS in NYC, that this individual wouldn't protect herself from harm just to build her ego up?

She's easy to find in Hawaii as she is the seater in a popular chain restaurant - I just question why she'd feel the need to do that...

seanchai

Seems you have a problem with a lot of girls lately.
Is there anyone you like?
You seem OVERLY critical lately when in the past you didnt comment on A LOT of things.
Shes VERY VERY VERY hot and passable........

GroobySteven
03-15-2007, 05:36 AM
Seems you have a problem with a lot of girls lately.
Is there anyone you like?
You seem OVERLY critical lately when in the past you didnt comment on A LOT of things.
Shes VERY VERY VERY hot and passable........

I don't have a problem with any girls other than the actions this one has taken, which other girl did you see me having a problem with recently? 've always commented or been outspoken on things I feel strongly about. I don't see how this is being "overly critical" in the light of things which have happened to other girls recently and the topic of how a transsexual safety (not the adult perfomers bit but the others).

At least I don't have my head up my ass basing my thoughts on someones stupidity or personality on them being "VERY VERY VERY hot" - which just reinforces the blindness of a too many ignorant posters on this board.
seanchai

Solitary Brother
03-15-2007, 06:11 AM
Had the chance to meet her once- she was a sweetie.

A friend sent me this- and I love it. She is kinda out there-
I love the irony of her taking two centrum while chain smoking.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8btrmiGlRS4

The realest tranny I ever seen......!
The irony is her taking hormone pills when she is already as real as it gets.
Did you watch the video?
Listening to her talk about how guys would treat her as a feminine guy and then as a crossdresser and then as a tranny was REALLY touching.
And whats so amazing to me is that being a transexual to her seems to be no great burden......she seems to have retained her pre-tranny persona.
Absolutely amazing!

TrueBeauty TS
03-15-2007, 08:15 AM
I enjoyed the clip. She does seem a bit strange, but in a nice way. I laughed a few times just listening to her general comments.

It didn't seem to me that she had a big ego, and in fact, seemed fairly secure in who she was.

Besides, no one on this board should talk about egos, everyone here has way too much ego for their own good.

Felicia Katt
03-16-2007, 05:17 AM
I met her a few years back at the Yukon, after Peanuts, and she was very nice, and not even remotely egocentric. To the contrary, she was very modest about herself and very impressed by the Peanuts girls she met, and very interested in what they had done to achieve their looks. I was supposed to pose for a pic with her, for her website, but I got distracted socializing with friends outside the restaurant and missed her when she left. I regret that, as her page, about all her travels and such was a favorite of mine.

FK

yodajazz
03-16-2007, 05:56 AM

"What a disgusting freak
you are a boy not a girl no matter how much makeup or suguries you get you will always be a man.

I want to quote Jesus Christ: "That which you do unto the least of my brethern, you do unto me." So that person, on a spiritual level is literally tossing Christ out a window.

Apparently the negative remarks were reported ind removed. I believe that the page Senchai referred to was changed on her site. What I can say positive about her is that she opened her life on her site, posting her pre transitions pictures, her relatives, etc. I remember that she spoke of her relationship with her boyfriend. And then letting a documentary be done about her. She helped to have the public see the real life of a TS, in contrast the erotic fantasies of my boys here, behind closed doors.

Nothing on her page is later than 2005, so maybe she has changed her views on openess. But I personally have to admire someone who decides to do something, in her case become a TS, and then go around the world to meet some of the most beautiful and successful ones. I Googled an person she had her picture taken with. "Shigeyuki Kihara is the winner of the Creative New Zealand Emerging Pacific Artist Award 2003."

anangel
03-16-2007, 12:18 PM

"What a disgusting freak

Apparently the negative remarks were reported ind removed. I believe that the page Senchai referred to was changed on her site. What I can say positive about her is that she opened her life on her site, posting her pre transitions pictures, her relatives, etc. I remember that she spoke of her relationship with her boyfriend. And then letting a documentary be done about her. She helped to have the public see the real life of a TS, in contrast the erotic fantasies of my boys here, behind closed doors.

Nothing on her page is later than 2005, so maybe she has changed her views on openess. But I personally have to admire someone who decides to do something, in her case become a TS, and then go around the world to meet some of the most beautiful and successful ones. I Googled an person she had her picture taken with. "Shigeyuki Kihara is the winner of the Creative New Zealand Emerging Pacific Artist Award 2003."

FINALLY, it's about time that she took people's private info off the public domain, probably after storm of threats and protests from victims. Just could not believe my eyes when read all the PRIVATE email correspondance from her friends/fans intended soley for her eyes, including people's private telephone numbers (Allanah's too!), work email addresses, being published on her myspace NON-SECURE webpage, clearly without informing the concerning parties. What kind of psycho publishes private emails on the internet?! Completely lacking in courtesy and common sense.

yodajazz
03-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Well Anangel, I would certainly agree that it is not right to put up private correspondence in a public place. I remember some comments being on her personal site, but I did not really pay them any attention to remember anything specific. I know that I am a private person myself and not always comfortable in having my thoughts be public.

And welcome to the board, if this is really your first post.

GroobySteven
03-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Got to say Anangel - it's a very suspicious first post - did somebody point you in this direction?

What she was doing was dangerous to herself and to the community, I didn't realise it was removed when I posted yesterday as it wasn't the last time I checked. Guess I can go up to that restaurant in XXXXXXX and not have to give her a hard time at work after all.
:wink:
seanchai

anangel
03-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Got to say Anangel - it's a very suspicious first post - did somebody point you in this direction?

What she was doing was dangerous to herself and to the community, I didn't realise it was removed when I posted yesterday as it wasn't the last time I checked. Guess I can go up to that restaurant in XXXXXXX and not have to give her a hard time at work after all.
:wink:
seanchai

What's so suspicious? First post 'cause I'm only interested in and opinionated about this one issue because it affected me personally? I also saw emails from/contact information of many of you regulars of this board from her now-deleted website (guess somebody finally talked her into sense) but funny enough people keep silent about this. I guess they are embarrassed? That's understandable - if you wrote some corny shit to court somebody and it is published, you don't really want to talk about it. What I don't understand is why you all assume she's part of your community of erotica just because she's a T or she looks "VERY VERY VERY HOT" - borrowing words from "Solitary Brother" - and would say anything to get into her rectum? She's clearly not interested in courting with your community of erotica, although she basically indiscriminatingly courts for "attention" from the internet maybe for verification of herself because who knows why but she never indicated she's interested in anything remotely erotic or sexual? It's fucking hilarious to read how you guys drooping all over her and ended up being exposed mercilessly - you all pathetic!