PDA

View Full Version : ICC Cricket World Cup

muttley
03-14-2007, 08:01 AM
I thought I would take it upon myself to put up a World Cup post for the cricket. Here we can discuss the goings on, predictions ect.

Who do you think will win ?

Will any of the players get accused of ball tampering ?

What IS a sticky wicket ?

West Indies beat Pakistan in the first game.

muttley
03-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Well done to Herschelle Gibbs. 6 in a row and 1 million to charity. Cheers to Johnnie Walker for the donation to Habitat for Humanity.

muttley
03-19-2007, 06:40 AM
Pakistan are out of the worl cup. Not even all those performance enhancing drugs helped. Inzamam has retired from One Day Cricket, thats a sad loss now we don't have a fat guy with a beard to laugh at anymore (the funniest thing in international cricket)

lust4ts
03-22-2007, 05:04 AM
If England can beat Kenya we will be into the super eights, but how much further we will get is debateable. A lot depends on if peterson can get his ass in gear.

ezed
03-22-2007, 06:24 AM
For the first time since the beginning of the cup............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................

ezed
03-22-2007, 06:27 AM
The Crickets will WIN!!!!!!!! Lead by Jimney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lust4ts
03-23-2007, 04:24 AM
The Crickets will WIN!!!!!!!! Lead by Jimney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!