PDA

View Full Version : Possibly one of the most offensive thing I've seen

signupjustforthis
03-14-2007, 07:13 AM
Tranny bashing by the cop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1IDHFewkT0&NR

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Wow, obviously they are completely ignorant on the subject.

:o

a994
03-14-2007, 07:22 AM
I'm so glad to know that cops like this one are using our tax dollars to do stuff like this. After all, it's not like there are any actual criminals walking about who need to be put in jail (like this cop, for instance).

03-14-2007, 07:34 AM
wow

Legend
03-14-2007, 07:41 AM
wow

They kinda stuff excites you right,didn't you get off by that tape of police tasering that college student.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Omg yeah Hillsborough County is the worst..they just now got their first PRIDE together this past year. Ronda Storm made all gay/lesbian/transgender novels out of the Libraries etc. She does everything can can to promote transexuals and gays as horrible citizens its been an on battle between the two.

TAMPA - Hillsborough County Commissioner Kathy Castor said she was only trying to repair Hillsborough's reputation as unfriendly to gay rights when she asked commissioners Wednesday to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation for private and public employees.

But the request backfired when commissioners, led by Ronda Storms, not only refused Castor, but voted 5-2 to make it harder for voters to decide the issue.

They required that the workplace protection of gays can't be put on a referendum ballot unless at least five commissioners approve it. Before Castor's request, only four votes were needed. Castor and Tom Scott dissented.

Protection from discrimination based on sexual orientation had been a part of the county's human rights ordinance until it was removed in 1995. Commissioners rejected adding it back in five years ago. Castor tried again Wednesday after a human relations board sent a letter to commissioners asking that they reconsider - especially after Storms and commissioners grabbed national attention this summer when they voted that the county abstain from recognizing gay pride events.

At the time, Storms and commissioners said they weren't discriminating against gays, but they just didn't want taxpayer money to recognize their lifestyle. Now was their chance to prove they didn't mean to discriminate, Castor said. Not so, said Storms, who said the board had already decided the issue a "long time ago."

Then she made a motion, seconded by Jim Norman, that required the extra vote to put the issue on the ballot.

"Don't be mean-spirited," Castor pleaded, but commissioners approved it with little discussion. Two South Tampa residents, Jeanine Minge and Melissa Lewis, waited all day for commissioners to vote, and when they did, shortly before 5 p.m., they shook their heads in disgust.

"It just shows that when they said they weren't discriminating against gays, they in effect were discriminating against gays," Lewis said. "They're doing everything they can to silence a community," Minge said. "It's appalling."

Shes horrible here's more

April 7, 2004, County rejects same-sex health benefits
http://www.sptimes.co...
Storms on Wednesday led a narrow majority of the commission to reject the idea of extending health benefits to the domestic partners of county employees. The vote was 4-3."Hillsborough County has not historically been supportive in this regard," Storms said afterward. "The institution of marriage has stood the test of time. I'm going to do my part to strengthen it, not weaken it." "I see this as (leading) to gay marriage next," said Commissioner Jim Norman. "This is not going to be San Francisco east. That's the way I see it."

June 15, 2005, Hillsborough bans county from recognizing gay pride. What began as a ban on library displays grows into a broad county policy. http://www.sptimes.co...
Storms: "I move that we adopt a policy that Hillsborough County government abstain from acknowledging, promoting or participating in gay pride recognition and events, little g, little p." The vote comes about a week after a story in the St. Petersburg Times noted that a book display recognizing Gay and Lesbian Pride Month was taken down at West Gate Regional Library after some library patrons complained. The story mentioned a similar exhibit at John F. Germany Library in downtown Tampa.

October 6, 2005, County Commission Votes Against Gay Protection. The Hillsborough panel rejects a proposal prohibiting workplace discrimination and makes it more difficult to put the issue on a ballot. One week before National Coming Out Day.
http://www.sptimes.co... At the time, Storms and commissioners said they weren't discriminating against gays, but they just didn't want taxpayer money to recognize their lifestyle. Now was their chance to prove they didn't mean to discriminate, Castor said. Not so, said Storms, who said the board had already decided the issue a "long time ago."

October 11, 2005. http://www.sptimes.co... At the time, Storms and commissioners said they weren't discriminating against gays, but they just didn't want taxpayer money to recognize their lifestyle. Now was their chance to prove they didn't mean to discriminate, Castor said. Not so, said Storms, who said the board had already decided the issue a "long time ago."

April 28, 2006, Storms makes Political vows. The state Senate candidate says she would work to bar gays and lesbians from being foster parents. http://www.sptimes.co...
"I don't support putting at-risk children in homes that I think are at-risk themselves," she said of gay foster parents

Trogdor
03-14-2007, 07:45 AM
You outta see how bad Detroit can get. :P

BeardedOne
03-14-2007, 07:50 AM
I have very mixed feelings on this. In the first part of the vid the officer appears to be rather respectful of the gurl (I didn't get some of the conversation as the sound quality wasn't coming through very well). While she doesn't seem all too approving, she also doesn't seem to be harrassing or belittling her.

To the second part of the vid: Though there is some question as to whether or not the officer should have been referring to "Pocahontas" as a 'man', the intent is to warn the guy against streetwalkers. This isn't an isolated concept in law enforcement. It's essentially the formula of 'law-breaker' = bad person + you = dangerous situation. From what I saw, the officer wasn't being negative towards the TS/TG community so much as trying to scare a john off the street.

Unless someone can clearly point out otherwise, I saw no problem with how they handled "Pocahontas" (Rather polite and professional from what I saw) or in how they spoke to the john.

<Slipping into flame-retardent skivvies>

03-14-2007, 07:54 AM

LOL. Like I said, "wow". What's the big deal?

Somedude21
03-14-2007, 07:55 AM
Lots of stuff

You've GOT to be kidding me. Thank God that I live up North where this kind of crap wouldn't fly. Jesus, what's that woman's problem?

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Here's more from Rhonda Storm the cops are under their salary this is why they act the way they do in Hillsborough.

Tampa Gets Complaint over Hillsborough County Gay Decision
A gay man has filed a discrimination complaint with Tampa, Florida, over Hillsborough County’s recent decision to ban gay pride events, an action that directly resulted in the June 16 removal of two exhibits at the county library’s John F. Germany branch in downtown Tampa, the Tampa Tribune reported June 23.

Al Giraud’s June 22 complaint to the city Human Rights Board cited Tampa’s ordinance protecting residents from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and stated that the county commission “violated the privileges and advantages of my protected class by passing a resolution banning ’gay pride events.’” The county’s human rights law, passed in 2000, repealed an earlier ordinance that specifically prohibited discrimination based on sexual orientation.

City Attorney David Smith said he was unsure if the city could investigate Giraud’s complaint against the county, and County Attorney Renee Lee questioned whether the human rights office had jurisdiction over the county.

Giraud is a member of the Hillsborough County Human Relations Board—the group that reviews county discrimination complaints—and he has asked Board Chair Thomas Britten to call a special meeting on the issue. “I want some clarification,” he told the Tribune. The commission’s policy “seems like a conflict if we are supposed to be advocating against discrimination.”

The commission’s gay pride ban sparked opposition from Equality Florida—a statewide lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender rights organization based in St. Petersburg—as well as business leaders who fear an economic backlash against the community. At a June 20 rally in the Metropolitan Community Church of Tampa, more than 700 people waved rainbow flags and pledged to get the ban repealed.

Her Bio

Ronda Storms (born Ronda Rehnell Newcomb on September 5, 1965) is an American politician from the Republican Party, and is Florida State Senator for District 10.

Storms had an eight-year tenure on the Hillsborough County Commission (1998-2006), for which she is well known, and pushed a number of controversial issues. These issues included a fight against establishing the proposed Florida A&M University School of Law in Tampa, a campaign in favor of the sterilization of men and women convicted of child abuse, eliminating county-appropriated money for Planned Parenthood, and perhaps most publicized, her crusade for the county to officially abstain from recognizing gay and lesbian events held inside county lines, which was passed in June 2005 despite vocal opposition, most notably from openly gay topless dance club proprietor Joe Redner. She is also recognized by her quick tongue and often scathing sarcastic remarks, many of which she does not retract, stating "I am not apologizing for who I am."[1]

Can see more about Rhonda here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronda_Storms

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Lots of stuff

You've GOT to be kidding me. Thank God that I live up North where this kind of crap wouldn't fly. Jesus, what's that woman's problem? She is evil I met her a couple of times she sent protestors out this past year to St. Pete PRIDE.

The cops didn't do anything really..if that was a African-American Event or any other event with children present they would of done something.

tsluva
03-14-2007, 07:58 AM
not tranny bashing to me ...i've seen and heard far much worse.
from just this vid, cops just doing there job as they would any
pro that's dangerous on the streets alone.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:59 AM

. Telling the said guy that "doesn't know" is putting her in danger. I am sure he knew though, but still. Being sarcastic etc also.

tsntx
03-14-2007, 08:02 AM
i saw another episode where they let some kid off for picking up a TS hooker b/c they said "you know thats a guy right?" and he said "no sir" then they said "ok i believe you son" and let him off w/ nothing .... total bs

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Their job is to serve and protect. They did their job by stopping the meeting they didn't have to go above and beyond to tell him by putting her at risk? Of being hurt or even death.

Master_A
03-14-2007, 08:06 AM
thats it, some whore being called a man and some stupid pig saying ts do it to lure young men and kill them, you would have to be retarded to listen to it anyway.

Legend
03-14-2007, 08:09 AM
i saw another episode where they let some kid off for picking up a TS hooker b/c they said "you know thats a guy right?" and he said "no sir" then they said "ok i believe you son" and let him off w/ nothing .... total bs

Wasn't she crying and they accused her of trying to buy drugs or something i think i can recall that pathetic episode?

tsntx
03-14-2007, 08:18 AM

Wasn't she crying and they accused her of trying to buy drugs or something i think i can recall that pathetic episode?

she was in a white shirt and hispanic, the guy was a good ol boy type and so was the cop... so shared bond? lol... either way she didnt deserve the outing she said he was just giving her a ride and so did he they could have said well u get a cab and u go about ur day.. no need to out anyone

Trogdor
03-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Personally, if I had it my way, I'd have prostitution to NOT be illegal.

Go after killers and people who should be in jail.
Only reason it's illegal....the government can't make money off it, like the so called war on drugs. :P

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 08:24 AM
:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

qeuqheeg222
03-14-2007, 08:27 AM
the funny thing is one time this girl and i got off with a warning from some vice cops because i pulled the i didnt know stunt.she and i had been datin off and on and she lived in housing project and when the cops saw a hispanic male driving around with a black girl they had to profile us.....

Somedude21
03-14-2007, 08:29 AM

Only reason it's illegal....the government can't make money off it, like the so called war on drugs. :P

Impose taxes. Problem solved.

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 08:34 AM
did anyone get the bitches badge number? and or did anyone ever report this, this really makes my blood boil !!!!!!!!!!! :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

signupjustforthis
03-14-2007, 09:09 AM
did anyone get the bitches badge number? and or did anyone ever report this, this really makes my blood boil !!!!!!!!!!! :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

aww..thats so sweet. You are a good guy.. It gets me mad too. :soapbox

crayons
03-14-2007, 09:58 AM
I have very mixed feelings on this. In the first part of the vid the officer appears to be rather respectful of the gurl (I didn't get some of the conversation as the sound quality wasn't coming through very well). While she doesn't seem all too approving, she also doesn't seem to be harrassing or belittling her.

To the second part of the vid: Though there is some question as to whether or not the officer should have been referring to "Pocahontas" as a 'man', the intent is to warn the guy against streetwalkers. This isn't an isolated concept in law enforcement. It's essentially the formula of 'law-breaker' = bad person + you = dangerous situation. From what I saw, the officer wasn't being negative towards the TS/TG community so much as trying to scare a john off the street.

Unless someone can clearly point out otherwise, I saw no problem with how they handled "Pocahontas" (Rather polite and professional from what I saw) or in how they spoke to the john.

You really hit the nail on the head with this one. Thanks for saying what I thought but didn't have the words to articulate.

The Beard: 2 | crayons: 0

Trogdor
03-14-2007, 10:36 AM

Impose taxes. Problem solved.

No, just decriminalize it.....America does NOT need any more taxes. :P

Trogdor
03-14-2007, 10:39 AM

LOL, Trodger, it is legal, good looking birds screwing rich men...

I always said a Trump marriage is just that. That and Hefner. :roll:

03-14-2007, 10:39 AM
America does NOT need any more taxes. :P

WORD!!

dreamer
03-14-2007, 02:36 PM
I dunno --I think her saying "they go around hunting and killing young men" --was pretty effed up ----if the cop believed her about the phone chat thing ---or knew MORE ABOUT the phone chat thing --she (the cop) obviously wouldn't have told the dude ----I dunno ---I dunno ---I'd say Pocahontas got off kinda easy -----the cop wasn't angry --or accusing sp? -----she was just being social/professional ------I mean ---considering what Pocahontas was wearing --on a dark street -----I dunno ---the cop coulda tried nabbing her for prostitution ----maybe drugs -----the cop coulda really came down hard on her --

it is a shame that the cop had no recollection of who Pocahontas is ---or that it was/is a Walt Disney production ---

BeardedOne
03-14-2007, 03:10 PM
it is a shame that the cop had no recollection of who Pocahontas is ---or that it was/is a Walt Disney production ---

The Disney tale was merely a sugary remake of the original.

joeboz
03-14-2007, 03:27 PM
That's messed up, Tampa is a nice place to visit, but it is run by ignorant rednecks. I was down there for the Antonio Tarver/Roy Jones Jr fight with a friend (who is black) and we got pulled over in my rented Land Rover for no reason other than a black man was driving a nice car through the hotel district - I was sleeping in the passenger seat so they didn't see me initially. Once the cop saw me, his whole attitude changed - he was nice as apple pie. Frigging morons down there - my advice, if you go to FL, just avoid Tampa & head over to Miami, so much better.

SarahG
04-07-2007, 10:38 AM

Only reason it's illegal....the government can't make money off it, like the so called war on drugs. Razz

Actually the feds had a legalization expirament and found it to be not only exceedingly successful, but safer for everyone involved... the case/example that comes to mind is the Union occupation of Tenn (the history channel had an episode or two on that program... the prostitution licenses were enough to fund hospitols for VD treatment, checkups & then some...).

That's messed up, Tampa is a nice place to visit, but it is run by ignorant rednecks. I was down there for the Antonio Tarver/Roy Jones Jr fight with a friend (who is black) and we got pulled over in my rented Land Rover for no reason other than a black man was driving a nice car through the hotel district - I was sleeping in the passenger seat so they didn't see me initially. Once the cop saw me, his whole attitude changed - he was nice as apple pie. Frigging morons down there - my advice, if you go to FL, just avoid Tampa & head over to Miami, so much better.

A black guy I worked with years ago had a relative who was a preacher... he'd drive threw certain districts and get stopped like you wouldn't believe- driving the same kind of car, the same way, when he was using his relatives car- he never would get stopped (they'd run the plates and see the car is a black preacher's and would ignore him). He was a safe driver, I am not implying he is irresponsible on the road. But he was clearly being targetted when he was "just a random black guy in the suburbs"

InHouston
04-07-2007, 01:45 PM

Ditto. The woman officer detained her for suspicion of prostitution, and that's what that girl was doing. We have them walking the streets here in the lower Montrose area of Houston. There are GG street hookers as well in other parts of town, and you'll see them being detained and questioned in the same manner. You guys think these cops are ignorant of the subject, but they have seen TG street hookers every night for years. They're are in no way ignorant about their gender or their intention on the street. In fact, it appeared to me that the female officer was very considerate to her. There were two reasons why the officers revealed her true gender to the customer. 1] Because they're trying to discourage him from returning to the neighborhood looking for hookers, because open prostitution on the street runs neighborhoods (and their inherent value) down, and the home and business owners demand enforcement. Understandable. And 2] because street hookers, GG or TG and male, often spread STD's, especially HIV by the TG hookers, by catering to the wishes of customers who don't prefer condoms.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm all for escorts. The video is what it is, and I'm just calling it for what it is. I didn't see any abuse in the slightest, and the cops were professional and polite. However, I wouldn't want street escorts walking the streets in my neighborhood because (while I love em), they attract all kinds of riff raff. It's a catch-22.

ILuvGurls
04-07-2007, 03:03 PM
like several other here i found nothing really offensive about this.....have seen and heard of a lot worse.

my 2 pennies

jamans
04-07-2007, 04:35 PM
simple fact is that prostitution is illegal, and it was more than obvious that that was why she was out. She was about to break the law, and she got caught. Why this gets people so upset is beyond me

BrendaQG
04-07-2007, 06:02 PM
I disagree with the last screen saying that Fox has to be confronted. Fox did us a service by broadcasting this and showing what kind of assholes wear a badge in Florida.

It's not just those cops though. We live in a society where it seems to be ok to victimize young transsexuals. There will be no consequences so there is no reason not to do it.