PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please translate this for me

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:35 AM
I got this on my email system on Myspace and the only reason I am asking is cause it started off with "Miriam"

Subject Line: hola miriam, esperamos te sientas mejor, mucha salud muneca

Body:
recuperate pronto muneca. eres bella y estamos esperando que te sientas mucho mucho mejor.
te queremos mucho
que dios te bendiga y te cuide por siempre linda
recuerdos

lucero del salvador " nanita" y rafael

Jamie Michelle
03-14-2007, 05:41 AM
I got this on my email system on Myspace and the only reason I am asking is cause it started off with "Miriam"

Subject Line: hola miriam, esperamos te sientas mejor, mucha salud muneca

Body:
recuperate pronto muneca. eres bella y estamos esperando que te sientas mucho mucho mejor.
te queremos mucho
que dios te bendiga y te cuide por siempre linda
recuerdos

lucero del salvador " nanita" y rafael

This is what Google says:

""
hello miriam, we hoped you feel better, much health muneca Body: recuperate soon muneca. you are beautiful and we are hoping that you feel much far better. we want much to you god bless you and it takes care of to you by always is contiguous memories lucero of “nanita” El Salvador and Rafael
""

DavidLynch
Hi Miriam, we hope you feel better, bless you doll.

Get well soon. You are beautiful and we are hoping you feel much much better.
We love you a lot.
May God bless you and protect you forever.

Regards
Lucero del Salvador

Legend
http://www.altavista.com/

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Thats so weird...I wonder why he is writing that to me...unless thats in reply to my myspace bulletins to donate but he isn't on my friends list. But thank you guys.. Can you help me write something nice back to him? So I can give him the email addy to donate and the place to send his wishes.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:53 AM
Can you translate this into his language.

Miriam Rivera/Xtravaganza...was badly injured a couple weeks ago. She was attacked first with a hammer, then shortly after thrown from a 4th story window. I know many of you may already know this but others may not. Her story needs to be told, she is still badly damaged. And in need of help. If you would like to possibly help in donations towards Miriam you can do it with pay pal at this email address. Any amount can help. Nikki on my top list XXXOTICA has more information than me and is taking care of Miriam through this difficult time. There will also be a fundraising show for Miriam. She is also setting up a P.O. Box so fans and people that want to touch Miriam's life can send get well cards and warm wishes. I urge you to take part in this!

THIS IS NOT A FAKE POSTING

You may send the money to this email acct through Pay Pal

barbienycdoll@aol.com

And for the ones that do not know Miriam here are a couple of her pictures as well as her show "Something About Miriam"
Miriam's TV Show:
Link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ACJL41x3QE
Lind 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HbQv-mwCjU
Link 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEl4tu0gfvQ

YOU MAY SEND GET WELL WISHES, GIFTS, AND DONATIONS TO THIS ADDRESS

M. SANDERS
P.O.BOX 6194
HOBOKEN,N.J. 07030

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:54 AM
That's what I've been posting all over my myspace

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 05:56 AM
Oi lots of text. I have to make a beer run, when I get back I'll take a crack at it if no body has.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:01 AM
Oi lots of text. I have to make a beer run, when I get back I'll take a crack at it if no body has. Thank you David that would be much appreciated..I forgot I may have people from different backgrounds on my myspace..I've been adding whoever lately.

yodajazz
03-14-2007, 06:49 AM
Kelly, try this, courtesy of Bablefish.com

Miriam Rivera/Xtravaganza... gravemente fue dañado un par hace semanas. Primero la atacaron con un martillo, entonces poco después lanzado de una 4ta ventana de la historia. Sé que muchos de usted pueden saber ya este pero no pueden otros. Su historia necesita ser contada, ella todavía se daña gravemente. Y en la necesidad de la ayuda. Si usted quisiera ayudar posiblemente en donaciones hacia Miriam usted puede hacerlo con el amigacho de la paga en este email address. Cualquier cantidad puede ayudar. Nikki en mi lista superior XXXOTICA tiene más información que mí y está tomando el cuidado de Miriam con este tiempo difícil. También habrá una demostración fundraising para Miriam. Ella también setting-up los ventiladores de una caja del P.O. tan y la gente que desea tocar la vida de Miriam puede enviar consigue tarjetas bien y calienta deseos. ¡Le impulso participar en esto! ÉSTA NO ES Una FIJACIÓN FALSA Usted puede enviar el dinero a este acct del email a través del amigacho de la paga barbienycdoll@aol.com