PDA

View Full Version : Just another pointless thread………….

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 02:36 AM
A couple of months ago I started getting what seemed to be serious headaches and decided to consult a doctor. After being checked out by my local GP it was suggested that I have some tests done at the hospital to make sure every thing was OK neurologically.
After having CT scans and getting the all clear I began to wonder what could be causing these somewhat painful intervals, then one night I was on the HungAngels forums and while reading one of Kelly’s posts began to receive that same familiar ache all over my head. On this I decided that I would take a break from reading any of Kelly’s threads as her joining of the site seemed to coincide with the beginning of the headaches, it was probably just a coincidence I thought, still none the less I was keen to find out.
After about a week the headaches had completely diminished and I was feeling much better so I decided to test the theory and again began to start reading some of Kelly’s posts, within five minutes the headaches had returned with the vengeance of ten army’s armed only with useless questions and some sort of protruding instrument which they would use to plunge into my head profusely.
This strange coherence of occurrences I can not explain but every time I read one of Kelly’s threads an aching pain that I can only describe as excruciating rushes over my brain.
On some consideration my only conclusion is that her endless and pointless drivel is causing some kind of reaction with the chemicals in my brain that result’s in a painful episode that can last to over an hour. On the basis of trial and error I can now confirm that there are no tablets, be they Paracetamol or Super Strength Painkillers that can combat the mindlessly mundane never ending constant spam of over 1000 posts in a month, from this person who seems to lack what is known in lament terms as a real life and would rather live out her what should be everyday conversations interactively, and then drawing me into them like a some sick voyeur who has witnessed a serious car accident on the roadside and for some strange reason feels compelled to look even though he knows that he is about to view something that will be gruesomely horrible.

Please do not get me wrong Kelly is clearly a very attractive girl, I just wish she would find a true meaning for her life, not so much for her but at least then I could enjoy this place like I used to without having to feel drawn to read another thread about something completely pointless that clearly causes me immense pain. I know I should just avoid any posts she has made, but with an average of somewhere around 250 a week, trying can soon become a woeful task.
I now find my self staying away from HungAngels completely on the fear of being spammed into oblivion and awakening in a strange parallel universe that consists only of Kelly’s threads and the odd little green alien that appears and then disappears like a mirage in the desert, offering false hope of a meaningful conversation.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 02:39 AM
Again retard noone is forcing you to read my threads..and I haven't really been making what you call "pointless' threads. You're lame.

Kriss
03-14-2007, 02:40 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 02:43 AM
Again retard noone is forcing you to read my threads..and I haven't really been making what you call "pointless' threads. You're lame.

:roll: ............

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 02:43 AM

:roll: ............ :roll:

specialk
03-14-2007, 02:45 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Hey man...can you spare a bag?? :lol:

Legend
03-14-2007, 02:48 AM
Who are you guys to decided what is pointless,if her threads give you a headache either ignore them or stop posting here period.The whining is getting annoying.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 02:53 AM
Who are you guys to decided what is pointless,if her threads give you a headache either ignore them or stop posting here period.The whining is getting annoying. Agreed...they are trying so hard...and he is trying real hard he wrote a whole lame ass story.

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 02:57 AM
Who are you guys to decided what is pointless,if her threads give you a headache either ignore them or stop posting here period.The whining is getting annoying.

Firstly dumb ass I am a single entity, secondly I kind of went over your points in my first post and lastly everybody knows you are a.........

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 03:07 AM
Agreed...they are trying so hard...and he is trying real hard he wrote a whole lame ass story.

Again idiot I am a single entity and speak only for my self. As for writing a story I am an author that is what I do, what better way is there of expressing the fact that you are an internet addict spam jockey who has no other life targets apart from talking constant shit here. The fact is your posts give me a headache and oh yeah you suck ass too.

Legend
03-14-2007, 03:08 AM

Firstly dumb ass I am a single entity, secondly I kind of went over your points in my first post and lastly everybody knows you are a.........

LOL seriously if your gonna be cute and funny try to be fucking original they are several of these threads that want a cheap laugh off kelly's expense.

Seriously when i got to the part where you stated that you seemed to get headaches i said to myself i don't give a shit who the fuck is lust some random generic unoriginal poster.

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 03:23 AM
LOL seriously if your gonna be cute and funny try to be fucking orginal they are several of these threads that want a cheap laugh off kelly's expense.

Seriously when i got to the part where you stated that you seemed to get headaches i said to myself i don't give a shit who the fuck is lust some random generic unoriginal poster

I see you have still not learnt how to spell fuck face, actually this is a true story I have had headaches and reading Kelly's posts seems to cause them.
Hopefully if you keep sucking Kelly's ass maybe she will let you clean the left over Jizz from her cock at the end of each evening if you are lucky boy. As for being some random unorigional (learn how to spell) poster, it’s certainly better than being proven many a time as being one of the biggest retards around here.

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 03:53 AM
I've just recently found this board and the first thing that jumped out at me is the number of posts Kelly was making. I don't know if she starts numerous pointless threads but I know she has made a ton of pointless replies/posts. If she isn't seriously trying to pad her post count then she must have absolutely nothing to do. I'm not trying to pass judgement on Kelly, everybody has their right to decide how they spend their time, but at first I thought Kelly was a long time member. Then I noticed the date she became a member. DAMN. Kelly, I'm sure you've made a fine contribution along with the 1000 plus post count pads. The problem is, your body of work as a poster has been diluted. And it looks like I'm following down the same path. Better slow my roll.

:lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 04:05 AM
You guys are so fucked up you all worry about what I do thats seriously sad..maybe you should look at yourselves

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 04:09 AM
You guys are so fucked up you all worry about what I do thats seriously sad..maybe you should look at yourselves

AntiqueDream
03-14-2007, 04:14 AM
That is what a message board is for, to post on. Don't read her posts if you don't like them.

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 04:27 AM
I don't think he is at all disputing her right to post but rather questioning the legitimacy of her posts. Of course, at first glance, starting another thread to point it out might seem like a departure from his stated adherence but is redeemed by using this as his vehicle to make his point, somewhat.

:lol:

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 04:29 AM
That is what a message board is for, to post on. Don't read her posts if you don't like them.

As I have already said Kelly's posts have that car crash effect, you know you should not look but you do then you seriously regret it, and with there happening to be so many of them these roads are constantly full of accident hot spots.
By the way does your avatar have to be so big. :)

timxxx
03-14-2007, 04:40 AM
Hopefully if you keep sucking Kelly's ass maybe she will let you clean the left over Jizz from her cock at the end of each evening if you are lucky boy

lol :lol:

Legend U Ass Kisser

werwt22
03-14-2007, 04:49 AM
Sorry Kelly but I have to agree, and I think David portrayed his point to a T without being offensive. Some of your threads have potential but so many are dead in the water and 3/4 of the responses are yours. Its just a little too much.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 04:54 AM
That is what a message board is for, to post on. Don't read her posts if you don't like them. They don't grasp what a message board is about, as I stated many times. I am used to "REAL" message boards. If you go to any other message board like The Dilly, YBX, Lunarcadia, Myspace, and I could go on this is how everyone posts. If you do not want to read a thread..don't open it. Obviously something keeps you reading my threads.

And Wert thats simply not true..I respond to everyone's comments out of niceness. :roll:

And this is has been said 5 times now by other people it's lame. And the conclusion was NOT TO OPEN the threads if you DON'T WANT TO READ THEM...

And LUST4TS you are the only one Boo Fucking Hooing? So I don't get your little picture at all? I'm just saying to shut up and stop reading my threads if you don't want to???

And Wert you must of missed the thread I made yesterday that got 21 if not more with out it BEING ABOUT SEX and HOW BIG SOMEONE'S DICK IS

I don't find those threads interesting as I'm sure many of the other ladies don't???

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 05:07 AM
you must of missed the thread I made yesterday that got 7 if not more

You have just proved my point about needing to get a life, counting and remembering how many responses you get on an internet forum truly shows the makings of someone who is completely fucked in the head. :lol:

Do I have to say it again you threads are like a terrifying car wreck.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:11 AM
you must of missed the thread I made yesterday that got 7 if not more

You have just proved my point about needing to get a life, counting and remembering how many responses you get on an internet forum truly shows the makings of someone who is completely fucked in the head. :lol:

Do I have to say it again you threads are like a terrifying car wreck. Wow I wish I could be cool like you that I have to judge someones thread by the type of person they are.... :lol:

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 05:17 AM
Wow I wish I could be cool like you that I have to judge someones thread by the type of person they are.... :lol:

:shock: And you find that retarted response funny in what way, we are now in the realms of mental asylums. Someone please find this girl a padded cell before she does her self some serious damage.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:22 AM
Wow I wish I could be cool like you that I have to judge someones thread by the type of person they are.... :lol:

:shock: And you find that retarted response funny in what way, we are now in the realms of mental asylums. Someone please find this girl a padded cell before she does her self some serious damage. yawn lets post another 500 stupid pics I've collected???

crayons
03-14-2007, 05:55 AM
Personally I agree with lust4ts. I think Kelly Shore is a big waste of human space. I think her SPAM is annoying, and always has to be waded through because she will post anything (including her bowl movements which she does). It's good though (for her I guess) that there are a few people who find her interesting. I guess it means if I was ever to become a cabbage, I too could still pay the bills by amusing a select few individuals.

I can respect and agree with those that say she has the right to post. I mean shit, Senjaya has the right to sing badly on American Idol and look bad- and this is kind of the messageboard equivalent- it's painful to watch sometimes.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:03 AM
Personally I agree with lust4ts. I think Kelly Shore is a big waste of human space. I think her SPAM is annoying, and always has to be waded through because she will post anything (including her bowl movements which she does). It's good though (for her I guess) that there are a few people who find her interesting. I guess it means if I was ever to become a cabbage, I too could still pay the bills by amusing a select few individuals.

I can respect and agree with those that say she has the right to post. I mean shit, Senjaya has the right to sing badly on American Idol and look bad- and this is kind of the messageboard equivalent- it's painful to watch sometimes. lol at paying the bills I don't pay my bills through these men or anyone else on this chat site.

suckseed
03-14-2007, 06:17 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this. I've been mad at kelly before too. I'm not going to bother saying what about, it's all there if anyone cares to dig it up.
But I don't believe she is a rotten human being or anything. Honestly, all of us obviously could be spending our time more productively elsewhere (and I finally got my ass back in the gym today - yay!) But calling her a waste of human space is pretty ugly. She does not strike me as a bad person. Personally, if there's anyone here I wish i was more like, it's Ecstatic. He seems not to waste his energy on negativity.
Think about this for a minute - who suffers when you feel anger?
You do. Just try letting it go, or directing it towards the numbskulls in the government or something. This is just a forum - it's for fun, info and pics of hot chicks.
"Internet: Serious Business."

stillies77
03-14-2007, 06:18 AM
kelly isnt so bad she could be out doing something more destructive but its just some posts on our dopey little message board haha

Somedude21
03-14-2007, 06:21 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this. I've been mad at kelly before too. I'm not going to bother saying what about, it's all there if anyone cares to dig it up.
But I don't believe she is a rotten human being or anything. Honestly, all of us obviously could be spending our time more productively elsewhere (and I finally got my ass back in the gym today - yay!) But calling her a waste of human space is pretty ugly. She does not strike me as a bad person. Personally, if there's anyone here I wish i was more like, it's Ecstatic. He seems not to waste his energy on negativity.
Think about this for a minute - who suffers when you feel anger?
You do. Just try letting it go, or directing it towards the numbskulls in the government or something. This is just a forum - it's for fun, info and pics of hot chicks.
"Internet: Serious Business."

:shock: Nice post. :claps

crayons
03-14-2007, 06:24 AM
Arianna,you want her? I can hook you up.

By the way, I never said Kelly was a horrible person. It's just, how would you feel if someone was going through your garbage everyday? They have a right- but it's not very nice. I mean- a thread is started on this forum every 5 minutes by Kelly Shore because she practically parks here. She bumps her own threads every 1 minute with a reply to a comment she made or any insignificant thing someone responds to with a retarded lol reply. Wow- new thead uptop, I wonder what it says. Great, just another "Look whose on my myspace and read what they said about some pointless song you wouldn't have played at your funeral." I mean the girl has a right to post the pointless crap- just as I have a right to voice my anger over just how pointless it all really is.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:25 AM

I can respect and agree with those that say she has the right to post. I mean shit, Senjaya has the right to sing badly on American Idol and look bad- and this is kind of the messageboard equivalent- it's painful to watch sometimes.Crayons, who's the girl in your avatar pic? lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Arianna,you want her? I can hook you up.

By the way, I never said Kelly was a horrible person. It's just, how would you feel if someone was going through your garbage everyday? They have a right- but it's not very nice. I mean- a thread is started on this forum every 5 minutes by Kelly Shore because she practically parks here. She bumps her own threads every 1 minute with a reply to a comment she made or any insignificant thing someone responds to with a retarded lol reply. Wow- new thead uptop, I wonder what it says. Great, just another "Look whose on my myspace and read what they said about some pointless song you wouldn't have played at your funeral." I mean the girl has a right to post the pointless crap- just as I have a right to voice my anger over just how pointless it all really is. Obviously you missed my other threads

Would you date a Transexual

Views on girls who put female on their profile

The war between gays and transexuals

You just focus on the topics that some others do find interesting but not you.

crayons
03-14-2007, 06:29 AM
suckseed: I can understand what your saying, but let me tell you, when someone like Peggy posts something that's actually interesting, it's pushed back to page 3 because of the countless floods of meaningless new threads by the aforementioned person.

Kelly, you post so much crap you've basically run yourself cheap. It's like I've seen 10 dozen useless posts, I really don't care to see another 10 dozen more.

suckseed
03-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Crayons - I thought that was you in your avatar ever since you first showed up! That's a TS? She's seriously pretty.

crayons
03-14-2007, 06:34 AM
suckseed, you just funked up the surprise. I wanted Ariana to go "OH GAWD hook me up?" then I'd go "Your Hooked!"

lust4ts
03-14-2007, 06:34 AM
By the way, I never said Kelly was a horrible person. It's just, how would you feel if someone was going through your garbage everyday? They have a right- but it's not very nice. I mean- a thread is started on this forum every 5 minutes by Kelly Shore because she practically parks here. She bumps her own threads every 1 minute with a reply to a comment she made or any insignificant thing someone responds to with a retarded lol reply. Wow- new thead uptop, I wonder what it says. Great, just another "Look whose on my myspace and read what they said about some pointless song you wouldn't have played at your funeral." I mean the girl has a right to post the pointless crap- just as I have a right to voice my anger over just how pointless it all really is.

Damn it sounds like you get the headaches too. It seems pointless spam is no good for the brain especially when it's from the origins of Kelly's retarted mind. :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:39 AM
Again yawn at both Crayons and Lust4ts

crayons
03-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Again, another useless reply from a mindless drone.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-14-2007, 06:48 AM
I just don't understand why alot of the members here dislike Kelly. Granted everyone is entitled to their opinion, about her posts or what have you. The way I see it is that Kelly seems to have a very outgoing personality. She just wants to have fun and have conversations with the other members no matter what the topics may be. To me, she is a real people person and I see nothing wrong with what she is doing. Just keep doing what you're doing sweet Kelly. :) You've got my vote.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Again, another useless reply from a mindless drone. No I just don't care..all I see you do and others is spread negativity on the board. As I stated previously that you chose not to reply to.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 06:53 AM
I just don't understand why alot of the members here dislike Kelly. Granted everyone is entitled to their opinion, about her posts or what have you. The way I see it is that Kelly seems to have a very outgoing personality. She just wants to have fun and have conversations with the other members no matter what the topics may be. To me, she is a real people person and I see nothing wrong with what she is doing. Just keep doing what you're doing sweet Kelly. :) You've got my vote. Awe thanks sweetie and that is it I am an outgoing person and like learning about people rather than hearing stupid one liners and facade of bitterness and e-hardass that people try to portray.

suckseed
03-14-2007, 06:53 AM
suckseed, you just funked up the surprise. I wanted Ariana to go "OH GAWD hook me up?" then I'd go "Your Hooked!"

:oops: but...but....you said...and then she said...
Seriously...is that you? Hubba.

How many pretty women can a man take!!!! AHHHH I haven't been laid in like four months!
back to the gym tomorrow. :twisted:

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-14-2007, 07:10 AM
I have no bitterness in me Kelly. I only absorb positive vibes my beautiful one. I can't stand negativity.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:13 AM
I have no bitterness in me Kelly. I only absorb positive vibes my beautiful one. I can't stand negativity. That's good sweety :)

ezed
03-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Kelly's a nice girl. She's like onion gravy on potatos when served properly.....yummy! But she's like a Parkinsan's patient dishing out gravy with a large ladle on a quarter size doolup of spuds ...... "Waiter, can I get the check!"

By the way, lust4ts, my similar rant was deleted. The mod's got me bro!

peggygee
03-14-2007, 07:34 AM
I have tried to stay out of Kelly-gate.

Lord, knows I've tried.

Having said that it in my mind it comes down to this:

Kelly, I truly, truly think you are a nice person.

There is a place for your style of posts on this forum.

And I do understand what you say has been your experience at
other forums, but to me some of your posts seem as if they
would be better suited to a chat room.

In my opinion not every single minute thing warrants a response,
or a fresh post.

Now I know that my style may not be for everyone either.

My stuff is wordy, and sometimes stuffy. Thus I put it out there
for those that are interested in it and then I move on.

I try to present one new topic a day, run it up the flag pole, if
someone salutes, cool, if not I may bump it at a later point.

Other than that I try to just respond to other folks threads, maybe
throw in a cartoon or graphic here or there, and that's it.

But, I try to realize that it doesn't say Peggy's board at the top,
and though I may be somewhat interesting, I know that I am a
acquired taste and not for everyone.

Some just want stroking material, ie cock pics, some want fluff pieces,
ala, what did you have for dinner, and all of those are cool.

But NO ONE PERSON, OR PERSONS, should monopolize the board.

peggygee
03-14-2007, 07:44 AM
PS: Now I got a head-ache. :cry

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:50 AM
PS: Now I got a head-ache. :cry Peggy but you also have to agree they make a tons of threads on their own about me?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 07:59 AM
A couple of months ago I started getting what seemed to be serious headaches and decided to consult a doctor. After being checked out by my local GP it was suggested that I have some tests done at the hospital to make sure every thing was OK neurologically.
After having CT scans and getting the all clear I began to wonder what could be causing these somewhat painful intervals, then one night I was on the HungAngels forums and while reading one of Kelly’s posts began to receive that same familiar ache all over my head. On this I decided that I would take a break from reading any of Kelly’s threads as her joining of the site seemed to coincide with the beginning of the headaches, it was probably just a coincidence I thought, still none the less I was keen to find out.
After about a week the headaches had completely diminished and I was feeling much better so I decided to test the theory and again began to start reading some of Kelly’s posts, within five minutes the headaches had returned with the vengeance of ten army’s armed only with useless questions and some sort of protruding instrument which they would use to plunge into my head profusely.
This strange coherence of occurrences I can not explain but every time I read one of Kelly’s threads an aching pain that I can only describe as excruciating rushes over my brain.
On some consideration my only conclusion is that her endless and pointless drivel is causing some kind of reaction with the chemicals in my brain that result’s in a painful episode that can last to over an hour. On the basis of trial and error I can now confirm that there are no tablets, be they Paracetamol or Super Strength Painkillers that can combat the mindlessly mundane never ending constant spam of over 1000 posts in a month, from this person who seems to lack what is known in lament terms as a real life and would rather live out her what should be everyday conversations interactively, and then drawing me into them like a some sick voyeur who has witnessed a serious car accident on the roadside and for some strange reason feels compelled to look even though he knows that he is about to view something that will be gruesomely horrible.

<SNIP>

OMG :lol: You're too funny lust4ts! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

peggygee
03-14-2007, 08:00 AM
PS: Now I got a head-ache. :cry Peggy but you also have to agree they make a tons of threads on their own about me?

I was hoping you would respond to this:

Lord, knows I've tried.

or a fresh post.

But if not, Kelly let me give you a small piece of advice;

Leave your audience wanting more. Give them time to miss you,
appreciate you.

It's like an actress or musician, if they hear or see you all the time, they
will tire of you.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Familiarity, breeds contempt.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 08:02 AM

I was hoping you would respond to this:

Lord, knows I've tried.

or a fresh post.

But if not, Kelly let me give you a small piece of advice;

Leave your audience wanting more. Give them time to miss you,
appreciate you.

It's like an actress or musician, if they hear or see you all the time, they
will tire of you.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Familiarity, breeds contempt. But the audience that is responding negatively I really don't care to talk to? I would rather speak to upbeat individuals that do want to have small talk on the forum and talk about their lives and who they are.

Felicia Katt
03-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Its called a Discussion board, not a conversation one. I think its great that Kelly offers food for thought (though a lot of it is the intellectual equivalent of pixie sticks) but after she serves up a discussion, it quickly devolves into leftovers with her and one or maybe two other posters reheating and reserving message after message. One thread went to 12 pages in a day in that fashion. That sort of exchange should be done in private, or through chat, or email, or whatever, but not in public, for all to have to see.

The other problem is that with so many topics doing the same thing, the rest of the threads get lost, or pushed off the first few pages, where they tend to get moldy or expire. This place can be like a buffet dinner party, with a bunch of different serving platters, and guests sampling and mingling in and around them as they please. It breaks down if someone does the equivalent of ordering a pizza and yakking into their cell phone the whole night.

FK

peggygee
03-14-2007, 09:19 AM
But the audience that is responding negatively I really don't care to talk to? I would rather speak to upbeat individuals that do want to have small talk on the forum and talk about their lives and who they are.

No problem Kelly :shrug http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nydailynews_4x5.jpg

It's a big forum, room for politics....http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nyv-1.jpg
room for a quick read...http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nyp.jpg
and for stuff that takes all damn day to read....http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nytime25x1.jpg

Whatever gets the feet under the seat, and the faces in the place.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 09:22 AM
But the audience that is responding negatively I really don't care to talk to? I would rather speak to upbeat individuals that do want to have small talk on the forum and talk about their lives and who they are.

No problem Kelly :shrug http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nydailynews_4x5.jpg

It's a big forum, room for politics....http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nyv-1.jpg
room for a quick read...http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nyp.jpg
and for stuff that takes all damn day to read....http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nytime25x1.jpg

Whatever gets the feet under the seat, and the faces in the place. lol I love you for that -- finally someone that uses those pics to make a real funny!

peggygee
03-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Its called a Discussion board, not a conversation one. I think its great that Kelly offers food for thought (though a lot of it is the intellectual equivalent of pixie sticks) but after she serves up a discussion, it quickly devolves into leftovers with her and one or maybe two other posters reheating and reserving message after message. One thread went to 12 pages in a day in that fashion. That sort of exchange should be done in private, or through chat, or email, or whatever, but not in public, for all to have to see.

The other problem is that with so many topics doing the same thing, the rest of the threads get lost, or pushed off the first few pages, where they tend to get moldy or expire. This place can be like a buffet dinner party, with a bunch of different serving platters, and guests sampling and mingling in and around them as they please. It breaks down if someone does the equivalent of ordering a pizza and yakking into their cell phone the whole night.

FK

And see that's the thing, sugar plays a part in a balanced diet, as do
complex carbohydrates.

With sugar, you get a sugar rush, you get high, you get giddy, and then
it wears off, and you have a sugar low.

Too much of any one food source, ain't good for the body.

It's all about balance.

peggygee
03-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Oh, and don't forget this paper. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/screwmag.jpg :oops:

peggygee
03-14-2007, 07:52 PM

FK

And see that's the thing, sugar plays a part in a balanced diet, as do
complex carbohydrates.

With sugar, you get a sugar rush, you get high, you get giddy, and then
it wears off, and you have a sugar low.

Too much of any one food source, ain't good for the body.

It's all about balance.

I ate a pop tart for breakfast.

I felt energetic for a while.

Now I am tired.

(Thanks for sharing)

:roll:

Kriss
03-14-2007, 09:08 PM
:popcorn 7 pages and still running, is this the longest 'kelly' thread yet?

ezed
03-15-2007, 05:44 AM
:popcorn 7 pages and still running, is this the longest 'kelly' thread yet?

Fuck no, she's done 20 or more in the past. You haven't finished all that popcorn yet have you?

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Arianna would you like me to be more serious and talk about my life experiences I can do that lol but then people wouldn't have stuff to poke fun at?

ezed
03-15-2007, 05:52 AM
She's definately the "Seabiscit" of posters. She'll be a Legend! Sorry I retract the Legend comment, no one could be Legend.

lust4ts
03-15-2007, 06:29 AM
:shock: Damn this thread is still going.

I have to say I do feel a bit bad for being so mean to Kelly, I do not hate her I just happen to think most of her threads are super crap so I thought I would just emphasize my point with a mildly at least amusing story. Obviously most of it is a fabrication for the purpose of fun but on a serious note the headache thing is true, allot of her pointless posts do cause my brain to ache in a weird manner that I had previously not encountered in my strange but varied lifetime. I take all the points on board whole heartedly about not reading them if I do not want to, but more and more I find my self optimistically logging into HungAngels with a sense chi and warm karma and coming across another Kelly thread at the top of the forum and thinking to myself don't do it lust, please you know you will be sorry then all of the sudden an evil devil like creature that perches anxiously on my shoulder insists that I should give it a go "just this once he cries, this time it will be meaningful" and just like the cat my peace and serenity is killed by curiosity and my brain is aching with furious velocity once more.

She'll be a Legend! Sorry I retract the Legend comment, no one could be Legend.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's so fucking true, the day that boy grows a useful brain is the day that.........