PDA

View Full Version : WOW WHO IS THIS HOTTIE?!!

TT321
03-13-2007, 07:13 PM
I love her perfecto

elo
03-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Thatīs Renata Davila formerly known as Gizelle Mazrilla

eggbert
03-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Do a search here using Davilla. It will bring up a handful of pages.

specialk
03-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Do a search here using Davilla. It will bring up a handful of pages.

Eggbert knows everyone, even girls who are only thinking of being TS...he does his homework :claps :lol:

Realgirls4me
03-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Eggbert knows everyone, even girls who are only thinking of being TS...he does his homework :claps :lol:

Not to knock Eggbert, but I always thought NicktheQuick was the Oracle here. The man knows their shoe size. :)

specialk
03-14-2007, 12:29 AM

Not to knock Eggbert, but I always thought NicktheQuick was the Oracle here. The man knows their shoe size. :)

Your right Real.....but where is NTQ???...is Eggbert and NTQ one in the same??? do we wanna start that rumor?? :lol:

ezed
03-14-2007, 05:20 AM

Your right Real.....but where is NTQ???...is Eggbert and NTQ one in the same??? do we wanna start that rumor?? :lol:

Why not, it's gotta be better than another Kelly thread. :shrug

NickTheQuick
03-14-2007, 08:47 AM
What's up fellas? I'm round and about, and no eggbert and I are not one and the same. I did go through a phase where I created a ton of meaningless threads, but that was under my bedroom nickname "Spedius". Now I gotta run and catch up on the latest 15 K. Shore threads, otherwise this constipation will never end.