PDA

View Full Version : Funny things about women: TS Perspective

Vicki Richter
03-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Public Restroom:

Women do like to use the public restroom together. However, they will talk to each other over the stalls which I find unsettling. I don't want to talk while I'm in the restroom. It's to the point where my mom, sister, and I will go out to eat and when they do the restroom thing, I just stay at the table.

When women are in a public restroom, they speed pee. Over the years, I have found that women pee huge amounts in just a few seconds. It's basically rustle rustle rustle with the seat protector. woooooooooosh. Open door. It makes me feel self-conscious because I can never get out of there as quickly. A restroom visit is 3 seconds peeing, and 3 minutes socializing. The worst was in a busy bar, these four girls spent over an hour in the restroom gossiping and socializing like it was better than the bar outside.

Women do gross things like men. In one restroom, some woman had put her snot all over the wall.

In any club restoom, you will find the ladies room to be more unsanitary than a mens room. Why? Because in busy clubs, women don't sit down all the way and this has a splatter affect on the entire toilet seat. The worst club I have ever been to for pure nastiness and evil was Henrietta Hudson (I think that's what it was called) a lesbian bar in NYC.

Women graffiti the restrooms on highway rest stops.

Other TS: Post your funny or interesting quips about GG's that you have found since being a woman.

peggygee
03-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, it can be interesting.

In some restrooms, there may be a couch. A remnant from back in
the day when a woman might have to lie down because of her period.

Also there may be a stall with a diaper changing area. That's the one I
like to use because there is more room, and I can put my bag on the
changer.

On the act of peeing; It is interesting, when a woman pees it's like a burst
from a garden hose. And the sound of a pre op peeing isn't like that,
which to a trained ear could in my opinion give away the 'T'.

Even sometimes post op peeing may sound different, depending on the
post op and her surgical results. Basically the sound of a woman peeing
is very unique.

And that hover thing; Hovering over the seat is rude and inconsiderate,
particularly if you don't wipe the seat after you are done, and alot of
women won't. And women tend to spray more than men when they pee,
so it can get quite messy.

The socializing part for me actually isn't that bad. It let's you know that
you are in the club, the secret fraternal order of the Sisterhood, you have
been accepted. If there were some doubts about you they wouldn't be
having this gabfest with you.

Women are more communicative than men, and I like that. They are able
to share very intimate details with total strangers, and sometimes that's
cool. Yes, the 'meeting in the ladies room' can often rival what's going
on outside in the club or the restaurant, because there women will let
their hair down (sometimes literally :roll: ) and that can be a nice
feeling.

ILuvGurls
03-13-2007, 06:24 PM
don't mean for this to sound crude, rude or any thing else....but do you squat to piss?

Cat
03-13-2007, 06:28 PM
A few years ago, I had a part-time job at a retail store in which I constantly had to clean a women's restroom. I can testify to:

Women do gross things like men. In one restroom, some woman had put her snot all over the wall.

Shit on floor, shit smeared on mirror (which I just left), blood smeared on wall and toilet paper dispenser (which I just left), pee on sink (which I just left), etc.

And it reeked like ovaries in there.

I never had to clean the men's restroom. Ever.

Incredible.

peggygee
03-13-2007, 06:43 PM
don't mean for this to sound crude, rude or any thing else....but do you squat to piss?

Pre and post, I always sat my fat ass down. :wink:

Vicki Richter
03-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Of course I sit. I have since I was little.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 06:48 PM
I squat to pee, but I always hover a little above the toilet seat in a public restroom... lol I am very self-conscious about the dirtyness of the stall..I blame my mother.

LG
03-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Good thread Vicki. Anything that helps us guys understand girls (TG and GG, also) a little better is very welcome indeed.

Any other bits of insight or tips would be most welcome too.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Lol Women have a competition complex..if a guy is getting hit on by a hot girl..he all of a sudden is hot. And she tries to outdo the other to get the guys affection or attention. I have noticed. They follow a pack in a way. I don't think transexuals that I know of do this. Transexuals fight more about looks and whose more feminine than the other.

Lone Wolf
03-13-2007, 08:10 PM
I would love to see you squat kelly, what a delicious image that conjures up

elo
03-13-2007, 08:16 PM
:popcorn

LTR_Seeker
04-05-2007, 10:51 PM
As a teen when worked fast food women bathrooms always way dirtier than mens .

whatsupwithat
04-06-2007, 01:38 AM
I've been with some ferociously unsanitary people (women, men, trans). It's made me really hesitant in getting intimate with people. Please, God, no more...I'm scarred enough as it is.

me >>>>>>>> :what

Kriss
04-06-2007, 03:31 AM
However, they will talk to each other over the stalls

Funny stuff. in a men's toilet it is VERBOTEN to talk, even a shrug or any kind of acknowledgement of another humen being, definately NO EYE CONTACT!!! Reminds me of a friend who is hyper paranoid about germs, rather than touch the main toilet door handle, he will wait until someone else goes in or out of the door, thus opening it so he doesn't have to touch it!!!????!!! (this of course disturbs the other guy "why is this dude waiting around by the toilet door?") He could just carry disposable gloves in his pocket but that might look a bit "serial killer", esp on a first date!!