PDA

View Full Version : What kind of lingerie do you like the most?

AllanahStarrNYC
03-13-2007, 07:23 AM
I love lingerie- but most of all I love pretty bras, corsets, and garter belts.
I love pin-up styles- that is why I LOVE www.agentprovocateur.com
so much.

If I am wearing nice lingerie, I always feel more sexy and confident.

What do YOU like to wear or see your partner in?

chefmike
03-13-2007, 07:28 AM
That would be the kind that her husband pays for, Ms. * ... :wink:

Trogdor
03-13-2007, 07:32 AM
I love lingerie- but most of all I love pretty bras, corsets, and garter belts.
I love pin-up styles- that is why I LOVE www.agentprovocateur.com
so much.

If I am wearing nice lingerie, I always feel more sexy and confident.

Corsets, garter belts and stockings always look nice. :wink:

Allanah, which colors your like wearing? :?:

AllanahStarrNYC
03-13-2007, 07:36 AM
In all honesty I like wearing black the most. I think it is the sexiest.
I do like colors as well-but just something away black looks on skin that look very appealing to me.

blackmagic
03-13-2007, 07:37 AM
*ha if this girl was "my partner" id be happy just seeing her in that* :wink:

Odelay
Sheer black catsuits, i.e. bodystockings. They get me every time.

Trogdor
I do like colors as well-but just something away black looks on skin that look very appealing to me.

:mrgreen:

AllanahStarrNYC
03-13-2007, 07:39 AM
*ha if this girl was "my partner" id be happy just seeing her in that* :wink:

awww that is very sweet of you- thanks :)

GroobySteven
03-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Stockings and garterbelts in either black or white.

seanchai

xxMelania4uxx
03-13-2007, 07:40 AM
im a sucker for corsetts , but in my personal life i think the less the better, so i look for the sexiest smallest set i find.;-) My partner now is a sucker for it, so i do it now more than i ever done it.

Kriss
03-13-2007, 07:42 AM
that is why I LOVE www.agentprovocateur.com
so much.

Is that a hint?

I like most englishmen, am obsessed by stockings and suspenders(garter belts to you yanks). It seems ingrained in the national psyche. And definately no hold-ups, what a rip off! It's got to be the whole garter belt and clips thing, preferably black, white stockings can look good on darker skinned girls. Charles Bukowski said they made "young broads look old and old broads look young". As a young boy sexy, powerful, sexually agressive women on TV always wore stockings and suspenders, basques. An accidental on purpose flash of stocking tops leaves all englishmen utterly powerless, that shit is kriptonite!

In all honesty I like wearing black the most. I think it is the sexiest.I do like colors as well-but just something away black looks on skin that look very appealing to me.

BTW. Your latest myspace pics have/will be adorning my desktop for some time.......best hair ever! stockings very nice too

Vicki Richter
03-13-2007, 07:43 AM
You could wear two tunafish cans and a sandwitch wrapper and make it look sexy.

AllanahStarrNYC
Oh and for those of you who are in or have been in relationships

Women: Do you like to wear if your partner and make the effort?

Men: Do you wish your partner would wear it more often?

TheGuard
I like finding a balance between classy and sexy. I bought my ex-girlfriend (gg) a sophistocated black number that covered a good bit, but it drove me crazy every time she wore it, less isn't always more.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-13-2007, 07:45 AM
that is why I LOVE www.agentprovocateur.com
so much.

Is that a hint?

I like most englishmen, am obsessed by stockings and suspenders(garter belts to you yanks). It seems ingrained in the national psyche. And definately no hold-ups, what a rip off! It's got to be the whole garter belt and clips thing, preferably black, white stockings can look good on darker skinned girls. Charles Bukowski said they made "young broads look old and old broads look young". As a young boy sexy, powerful, sexually agressive women on TV always wore stockings and suspenders, basques. An accidental on purpose flash of stocking tops leaves all englishmen utterly powerless, that shit is kriptonite!

LOL not a hint- just my fave lingerie.

Oddly enough it does happen to be an English brand as you know, designed by Vivienne Westwood's son.

And I wouls say this is VERY true about the English.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-13-2007, 07:46 AM
You could wear two tunafish cans and a sandwitch wrapper and make it look sexy.

Lolthat was funny and cute. I just had this vision of us doing a photo shoot together playing dress up in old fashioned lingerie, and me brushing your hair. Then you tie me up and spank me with the brush.

Let's do it!

xxMelania4uxx
03-13-2007, 07:53 AM
for the second question, I recently started doing it more because i see my partner just LIGHT UP & turns me ON! lol so ill do it like all the time b4 work, after work, 1x i sent my partner 2 the store & I showered and changed, and that was Awesome!!!

Rory
03-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Oh and for those of you who are in or have been in relationships

Men: Do you wish your partner would wear it more often?

I'm lucky in that I think simple white cotton bikini panties are really sexy. The kind of underwear a girl sometimes puts on AFTER sex, after we've taken off her complicated, lacy underwear.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:59 AM
I have a lot of lingerie to be honest..Victoria's Secret and Fredricks however I don't think my exes much cared what I was wearing they just wanted to get me out of it :lol:

TheGuard
03-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Call me crazy, but lingerie can get me going more than full on nudity, there's a certain mystery, I can't put my finger on it...

Vicki Richter
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
You could wear two tunafish cans and a sandwich wrapper and make it look sexy.

Lolthat was funny and cute. I just had this vision of us doing a photo shoot together playing dress up in old fashioned lingerie, and me brushing your hair. Then you tie me up and spank me with the brush.

Let's do it!

I'm totally down. Fuck I'm seeing this whole new side of you. New look. New edgy nasty sexual bitch. Blonde is being very good to you.

Realgirls4me
03-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Glad you asked!

Lessee, which one is the lingerie, and which one is the dress to take on the town with? That dress is the bomb I tell ya.

I prefer contrast also. That is, a woman with light, fair skin wearing something dark in color, and a dark pigmented woman wearing something on the lighter side.

My thanks to "www.henryandjune.com" for the images. :)

Trogdor
03-13-2007, 08:29 AM
I love my steel boned corset but I bought it for practical purposes (boring, plain, beige-colored so it won't show up through light clothing over it, even though I've ended up wearing it mostly at night), since I want it to last and try to alter my rib cage over time. Definatly need some more with the aesthetic focus on beauty instead.

How's that going for you, anyhow? :)

Trogdor
03-13-2007, 08:31 AM
You could wear two tunafish cans and a sandwich wrapper and make it look sexy.

Let's do it!

I'm totally down. Fuck I'm seeing this whole new side of you. New look. New edgy nasty sexual bitch. Blonde is being very good to you.

:idea: :!: :arrow: Need a fluffer? :mrgreen: :lol:

olite71
03-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Call me crazy, but lingerie can get me going more than full on nudity, there's a certain mystery, I can't put my finger on it...

And I'll go one further. A woman in a well-cut (read European) business suit is stunning.

In the last page of the Great Gatsby, Scott Fitzgerald described the beautiful "fresh green breast" of the new world as [merely] commensurate to "man's capacity for wonder." i.e. the imagination....The more wonder you take away from the imagination the less overall effect on the libido.

And it takes a helluva lot more imagination to be a Givenchy, Balenciaga, Versace etc...then to print out bikinis.

Now when you have a striptease that starts with a woman fully clad and in wonderful clothes leading layer by layer down to sexy lingerie---I mean then the nudity becomes the perfect sauce for the dish.

Otherise you just have sauce on a plate.

Realgirls4me
03-13-2007, 08:43 AM

And I'll go one further. A woman in a well-cut (read European) business suit is stunning.

In the last page of the Great Gatsby, Scott Fitzgerald described the beautiful "fresh green breast" of the new world as [merely] commensurate to "man's capacity for wonder." i.e. the imagination....The more wonder you take away from the imagination the less overall effect on the libido.

And it takes a helluva lot more imagination to be a Givenchy, Balenciaga, Versace etc...then to print out bikinis.

Now when you have a striptease that starts with a woman fully clad and in wonderful clothes leading layer by layer down to sexy lingerie---I mean then the nudity becomes the perfect sauce for the dish.

Otherise you just have sauce on a plate.

A beautiful woman in any type of a well fitting business suit can look hot. The most powerful aphrodesiac is the one working between our ears, and a beautiful woman in business attire can take a man places that a skimpy bikini sometimes can't. You must primp the libido to get full use of it. :)

crayons
03-13-2007, 08:46 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/_assets_products_drea01_061117_hd_7029a_101.jpg

Whose this girl? I'm no lesbian but I'd hit that.

TJT
03-13-2007, 08:50 AM
I was about 10 when I saw Sophia Loren strip for Marcello Mastroianni in "Marriage Italian Style". That scene perverted me for life.

Corset,stockings and heels drive me fucking nuts. When I see a women in that it's like her saying "bend me over and fuck me now."

Olite,you're right about the business suits. The tapered waist and the way the skirt encases and enhances the hips,my,my,my...... Nothing like it. I want to spank them and then unwrap them to see what they've got on underneath.

Realgirls4me
03-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Whose this girl? I'm no lesbian but I'd hit that.

Go to www.henryandjune.com and you'll see her and plenty more like her modeling just about everything for a woman, TS or GG. She's got a perfect figure, no? :)

Back to the allure of a sexy woman in business suit. I think part of the allure is the contradiction it presents. A business suit by its very design is for the business world, thus conservative in nature. It's an oxymoron, the anthema of it all.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-13-2007, 10:24 AM

hehehehe

to answer the question:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/victorines_1940_4022319.gif

elo
03-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Nothing turns me on more than a girl in an eve costume. :D

peggygee
03-13-2007, 06:53 PM
I like bustiers, they are sexy and they give my ' girls and back' support.

I love teddies, and corsets. And of course stockings and garters are
always a crowd pleaser. :oops:

I also like body stockings as they can be sexy but functional as well
by keeping you warm, or good to wear under sheer clothing.

luv4Tgirls
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Allanah,
Black, Red, White whatever color you want it all works, even the blonde look is killer :D

hwbs
03-13-2007, 09:17 PM
i like corsets but they just get in the way....im simple i like Vic Secret Ipex bra and some little boy shorts...

btw ipex does wonders with girls that already have great endowments... :wink:

biguy4tvtscd
03-14-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm always a sucker for stockings and a garter belt. Full Fashioned Nylon stockings are by far my favorite with Reinforced Heel & Toe (RHT) running a close second.

Corsets are quite hot, as are bustiers. But if a girl has a sweet flat stomach, all she needs are a bra and panties (coupled, of course, with a garter belt and stockings. :D)

I like catsuits as well, though my only experience with them is through pics and vids. Gotta get my wife into one one of these days, she's got DD's and those puppies would just look fantastic under a sheer catsuit.

Hell the more I think about it, I might as well say...just about anything sheer nylon, and I'm drooling. :D

BRONXBODY
03-14-2007, 02:13 AM
I like the kind that comes with Allanah in it.... :wink:

TomSelis
03-14-2007, 02:44 AM
I'm a fan of the:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 04:40 AM
Im a big fan of thongs, garterbelts, thigh highs, corsets and teddys. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 04:45 AM
My favorite lingerie are the ones on the floor.

:lol:

nikkitsfun
03-14-2007, 05:16 AM
I love hot fishnet hose and tight sheer x-small panties with platforms :twisted:

http://www.nikkitsfun.com/hungangels/031307/nikkitsfun3469.jpg (http://www.nikkitsfun.com/index2.html)

enjoy

nikkitsfun

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 05:20 AM
Dennis admited that it was amyl nitrate but many have questioned this saying it would have been difficult to inhale it in the matter that he did. I've heard nitrous oxide and helium, of course helium is cited on the actualy movie script. Both Dennis and David have said ultimately it wasn't helium. Let's just say that Dennis had dabbled previous to the film an was "experienced". My guess is that it was Amyl Nitrate.

peggygee
03-14-2007, 06:28 AM
Dennis admited that it was amyl nitrate but many have questioned this saying it would have been difficult to inhale it in the matter that he did. I've heard nitrous oxide and helium, of course helium is cited on the actualy movie script. Both Dennis and David have said ultimately it wasn't helium. Let's just say that Dennis had dabbled previous to the film an was "experienced". My guess is that it was Amyl Nitrate.

If it was Helium it should have raised the pitch of his voice.

Nitrous oxide also known as laughing gas, most likely would have
made him kinda giggly, goofy, and disoriented, you know like it does
at the dentist.

Amyl nitrate most appeared to be the type of buzz that he was on, though
at the rate he was going in the movie, his heart should have been
palpitating like a mofo.

But given the psychosexual shit he was doing in the movie, amyl
nitrate would seem to fit right in with that.

crayons
03-14-2007, 06:36 AM

Personally, I prefer the "Mommy..." cries in the dark.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 06:54 AM

Ditto! :P

~Kisses.

HTG