PDA

View Full Version : Friends on Myspace

tsntx
03-13-2007, 04:59 AM
ok since coming back here i've been getting A LOT of friend requests on my myspace page... as most of you have seen... it's PRIVATE... w/ an exception of a few ppl on this board and another site i go to... all the ppl on my page i know in my day to day life... and after a lot of things that have gone on in my life in the past year so i plan on keeping it private and only add ppl that i know.... so now yall know and hopefully i wont have to ever have another guy from this site giving me crap b/c i refused to add him....

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 12, 2007 22:25 PM

what ever, its really not that serious, why bother to write back if you gonna be a person in a shell do your self some justice and dont be so up tight try and get to know someone

Date: 12 Mar 2007, 22:21

i dont add ppl i dont know

Date: Mar 12, 2007 2:00 PM

add me sexy

now if you think you have a legit reason for adding me or think you might be someone i'd be interested in talking to, then by all means send me a msg and we'll see what happens...

but IF all you can say is "add me, i'm from HA" then dont expect me to be excited to let you into my life, and when i do turn you down ... dont be a jerk -j

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 05:02 AM
LOL...y do u have it written on ur head like that?

TSFanTN
03-13-2007, 05:04 AM
haha..i love the pic.

tsntx
03-13-2007, 05:07 AM
^^ its called a "salute" ... this is an exerpt from a blog i wrote explaing it

Just a lil heads up in case you were thinking of claiming you're me...
Current mood: amused
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

....since i understand the amount of time required to create a profile and i am such a good person, i am gonna give u a simple tip....DO NOT TRY TO USE MY PICTURES because eventually u are gonna be busted and they are gonna delete ur profile.

Now think about all that time and effort that u have put into the profile trying to convince people that u look like someone else and now try to picture how everything is gonna be just, *POOF*, GONE in matter of seconds, leaving u with absolutely NOTHING! I always ask myself the same quesion: What would someone who impersonates another person get in return?...

The solution for Identity Theft in MYSPACE.COM is the following:

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.faq&faqQuestionId=26

All is practically based on a "SALUTE" and as u can see below i made one (and i am not afraid to use it, lollol)...

Finally i would like to add: there is nothing COOLER than being URSELF

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 05:08 AM
are you saying you invented this 'salute' thing??? Or am i just retardadly mistaken?

tsntx
03-13-2007, 05:20 AM
"retardly mistaken"

thats what its called... follow the links where myspace explains it... but basically by posting my link w/ my face it proves to the site im the person in the pic... so when losers try to use my pic i can have them shut down for fraud... thats why when i see stupid threads on here calling ppl fake i dont understand why more ppl dont just make "salutes"

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 05:29 AM
Goes checks her top 24 list.....

blackmagic
03-13-2007, 08:28 AM

....since i understand the amount of time required to create a profile and i am such a good person, i am gonna give u a simple tip....DO NOT TRY TO USE MY PICTURES because eventually u are gonna be busted and they are gonna delete ur profile.

Now think about all that time and effort that u have put into the profile trying to convince people that u look like someone else and now try to picture how everything is gonna be just, *POOF*, GONE in matter of seconds, leaving u with absolutely NOTHING! I always ask myself the same quesion: What would someone who impersonates another person get in return?...

All is practically based on a "SALUTE" and as u can see below i made one (and i am not afraid to use it, lollol)...

wait ok............. let me get this strait. you wrote that blog..... and since your myspace is set to private you specifically wrote it to your beloved friends in which you trust so much. so with that said you basically wrote it to warn your trust worthy friends not to impersonate you?

stillies77
03-13-2007, 02:40 PM
haha nice sign...i was thinking of adding you but i didnt want to come off as one of those ADD ME SEXY! guys...i wouldnt have said that or anything but i dunno haha.

tsntx
03-14-2007, 12:42 AM

wait ok............. let me get this strait. you wrote that blog..... and since your myspace is set to private you specifically wrote it to your beloved friends in which you trust so much. so with that said you basically wrote it to warn your trust worthy friends not to impersonate you?

no moron ive only been pvt for a month and i posted the blog and salute before i went private... after all the crap that happened i decided there was no need for me to be a free wanking site for chasers as i have over 130 pics of me on my page ... mostly in undies or less... so after deciding there was no point in being public i went private... the blog is still there b/c i like it.. and im sure i wont always be private since the mods on MS told me they are working on things for photos to keep them private or on show only those that i want to see kinda basis ... like a password -j

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 01:16 AM
no moron ive only been pvt for a month and i posted the blog and salute before i went private... after all the crap that happened i decided there was no need for me to be a free wanking site for chasers as i have over 130 pics of me on my page ... mostly in undies or less...

*note to self, impersonate a tgirl, add jen to friends list, then steal her pics and post them on HA*

im joking

so after deciding there was no point in being public i went private... the blog is still there b/c i like it.. and im sure i wont always be private since the mods on MS told me they are working on things for photos to keep them private or on show only those that i want to see kinda basis ... like a password -j

why exactly didnt you go private in the first place, you knew this would eventually happen, well with all the "crap" that had happened?

elo
03-14-2007, 02:00 AM
General question:Do i need to have a myspacesite to be aded as a friend?

Coroner
03-14-2007, 02:14 AM
General question:Do i need to have a myspacesite to be aded as a friend?

seems thatīs why people create myspace-accounts.... why not making a website? myspace is only a trend but technically nothing special. a blog like all others