PDA

View Full Version : Heh.... Democrats fold again!!! LMAO!!!

03-13-2007, 04:54 AM
:peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

Great work, libtards!

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Dems cut and run :D on war authority provision

WASHINGTON - Top House Democrats retreated Monday from an attempt to limit President Bush's authority for taking military action against Iran as the leadership concentrated on a looming confrontation with the White House over the Iraq war.

Officials said Speaker Nancy Pelosi (news, bio, voting record) and other members of the leadership had decided to strip from a major military spending bill a requirement for Bush to gain approval from Congress before moving against Iran.

Conservative Democrats as well as lawmakers concerned about the possible impact on Israel had argued for the change in strategy.

The developments occurred as Democrats pointed toward an initial test vote in the House Appropriations Committee on Thursday on the overall bill, which would require the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops from Iraq by Sept. 1, 2008, if not earlier. The measure provides nearly $100 billion to pay for fighting in two wars, and includes more money than the president requested for operations in Afghanistan and what Democrats called training and equipment shortages.

The White House has issued a veto threat against the bill, and Vice President Dick Cheney attacked its supporters in a speech, declaring they "are telling the enemy simply to watch the clock and wait us out."

House GOP Leader John Boehner (news, bio, voting record) of Ohio issued a statement that said Democrats shouldn't count on any help passing their legislation. "Republicans will continue to stand united in this debate, and will oppose efforts by Democrats to undermine the ability of General Petraeus and our troops to achieve victory in the Global War on Terror," he said.

LMAO! Way to stare down the skirt-wearers, President Bush! You are truly a great president, strong leader and a real man! Even-handed, fair and firm, winning the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, whilst simultaneously winning the war on the masochistic libtards!!!

LIBTARDS PWNED!!!
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

olite71
03-13-2007, 05:25 AM
:peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

Great work, libtards!

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Dems cut and run :D on war authority provision

WASHINGTON - Top House Democrats retreated Monday from an attempt to limit President Bush's authority for taking military action against Iran as the leadership concentrated on a looming confrontation with the White House over the Iraq war.

Officials said Speaker Nancy Pelosi (news, bio, voting record) and other members of the leadership had decided to strip from a major military spending bill a requirement for Bush to gain approval from Congress before moving against Iran.

Conservative Democrats as well as lawmakers concerned about the possible impact on Israel had argued for the change in strategy.

The developments occurred as Democrats pointed toward an initial test vote in the House Appropriations Committee on Thursday on the overall bill, which would require the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops from Iraq by Sept. 1, 2008, if not earlier. The measure provides nearly $100 billion to pay for fighting in two wars, and includes more money than the president requested for operations in Afghanistan and what Democrats called training and equipment shortages.

The White House has issued a veto threat against the bill, and Vice President Dick Cheney attacked its supporters in a speech, declaring they "are telling the enemy simply to watch the clock and wait us out."

House GOP Leader John Boehner (news, bio, voting record) of Ohio issued a statement that said Democrats shouldn't count on any help passing their legislation. "Republicans will continue to stand united in this debate, and will oppose efforts by Democrats to undermine the ability of General Petraeus and our troops to achieve victory in the Global War on Terror," he said.

LMAO! Way to stare down the skirt-wearers, President Bush! You are truly a great president, strong leader and a real man! Even-handed, fair and firm, winning the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, whilst simultaneously winning the war on the masochistic libtards!!!

LIBTARDS PWNED!!!
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter."

---Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon

guyone
03-13-2007, 06:12 AM
:smoking

stillies77
03-13-2007, 02:45 PM
libtards...wow.

LG
03-13-2007, 02:50 PM

Okay, moron...now you've pissed me off! I won't go into the meaningless article you've reposted or the idiotic drivel you've spouted about Bush being a "great president" and "even-handed, fair and firm" except to tell you that if you're not joking then you have serious problems.

But skirt-wearers? who are you referring to? Women? Wouldn't that be misogynistic? Liberals? What the fuck kind of argument are you trying to make? And do you think you should be making it on a transexual forum? You know, ...a forum frequented by skirt-wearing transexuals?

And by the way, only imbeciles use 100 smileys and continually spell "OWN" as "PWN".

Enough with the random posts, TFan. You and your buddy WMC seem to post 20 new threads each a day. You know what? You don't have to repost everything you read on the net. Perhaps we too actually look at the news online. Or maybe we don't care. Certainly, we hardly give a shit about most of your opinions. It's kind of tiresome, becuase we can never get a recent debate if you keep posting this kind of childish wank:

LIBTARDS PWNED!!! :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps ...etc...etc

The pointless prattle above is a waste of bandwith and of my time.

As you will surely not understand TFan- but I shall explain anyway- the reason I am telling you all this is becuase my bullshit detector has once again gone into overload and I cannot take any more. Your comments were ridiculously imbecilic and certainly inappropriate for these forums. Perhaps my comments seem somewhat impolite, but you leave me no choice.

No doubt you will react to the above words and you will want to respond. There's really no need though. Frankly, we don't care.

Have a nice day.

chefmike
03-13-2007, 03:03 PM
:roll:

:lol:

:P

stillies77
03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
why do you have to feel the need to defend republicans at every turn...you must be ashamed of them or something dude.

White_Male_Canada
03-13-2007, 07:58 PM
why do you have to feel the need to defend republicans at every turn...you must be ashamed of them or something dude.

The left have invested all their political capital in defeat. That`s the strategy. There is no talk of victory.

So the real question is, what plans do the `Rats have if they lose ?

I wonder if The (Wash.)Post and other newspapers have a backup plan in case it does (Iraq surge)...Iraqi bloggers Mohammed and Omar Fadhil, widely respected for their straight talk, say that "early signs are encouraging." The first impact of the "surge," they write, was psychological...NBC's Brian Williams recently reported a dramatic change in Ramadi since his previous visit. The city was safer; the airport more secure. The new American strategy of "getting out, decentralizing, going into the neighborhoods, grabbing a toehold, telling the enemy we're here, start talking to the locals -- that is having an obvious and palpable effect."

No one is asking American journalists to start emphasizing the "good" news. All they have to do is report what is occurring, though it may conflict with their previous judgments. Some are still selling books based on the premise that the war is lost, end of story. But what if there is a new chapter in the story?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/09/AR2007030901839.html

...the Democratic proposal to be taken up this week is an attempt to impose detailed management on a war without regard for the war itself.

Ms. Pelosi's strategy leads not toward a responsible withdrawal from Iraq but to a constitutional power struggle with Mr. Bush, who has already said he will veto the legislation. Such a struggle would serve the interests of neither the Democrats nor the country.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/12/AR2007031201198.html?nav=rss_opinion

guyone
03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
You gotta play more computer games dude!

guyone
03-13-2007, 09:40 PM
He will have to answer for himself.

specialk
03-13-2007, 11:47 PM
:smoking

:P :P

03-14-2007, 02:46 AM
Okay, moron...now you've pissed me off! I won't go into the meaningless article you've reposted or the idiotic drivel you've spouted about Bush being a "great president" and "even-handed, fair and firm" except to tell you that if you're not joking then you have serious problems.

But skirt-wearers? who are you referring to? Women? Wouldn't that be misogynistic? Liberals? What the fuck kind of argument are you trying to make? And do you think you should be making it on a transexual forum? You know, ...a forum frequented by skirt-wearing transexuals?

I don't sweat sissies, sissy. When I say "skirt-wearers" I am referring to sissy Chickenchickens who think they're men, but are actually women. Don't try to rabble-rouse the board with your victim-mentality warfaring. I am not referring to women who believe they are women (transexuals), I am referring to cut and run SKIRT-WEARING Chickenchickens like you who claim to be men, but think passively.

I've been clear with you on this.

And by the way, only imbeciles use 100 smileys and continually spell "OWN" as "PWN".

I'll use it however I want, sissy.

Enough with the random posts, TFan. You and your buddy WMC seem to post 20 new threads each a day. You know what? You don't have to repost everything you read on the net. Perhaps we too actually look at the news online. Or maybe we don't care. Certainly, we hardly give a shit about most of your opinions. It's kind of tiresome, becuase we can never get a recent debate if you keep posting this kind of childish

The reason you can't get a debate is because you have no positions and that's because you have no values. Your entire political posture consists of "At least we're not republicans", "Bush is a hate monger", "Bush just wants tax cuts for the rich" and the rest of that bullshit.

Get it? You have no positions nor proposals of your own. You're like a whiny bitch sitting in the passenger seat screaming "WE'RE LOST! WE'RE LOST".

Get lost, sissy... or I should say "Skirt wearer"

chefmike
03-14-2007, 03:17 AM
:roll:

:lol:

:P

LG
03-14-2007, 02:08 PM
I don't sweat sissies, sissy. When I say "skirt-wearers" I am referring to sissy Chickenchickens who think they're men, but are actually women. Don't try to rabble-rouse the board with your victim-mentality warfaring. I am not referring to women who believe they are women (transexuals), I am referring to cut and run SKIRT-WEARING Chickenchickens like you who claim to be men, but think passively.

Okay...let me get this straight. Quinn and Chefmike have both served in the army as far as I know whereas you're just a wanker that thinks that war is good but doesn't have the balls to enlist. And you have the nerve to call others chickens? They have more guts in their little fingers than all of you neocon nitwits put together.

As for me, you don't even know me. I'm not American (thank God) so fighting in Iraq has never been an issue. And, your use of the word "sissy" and "skirtwearer" is still sexist, whatever you make it out to be. I know women with a hell of a lot more courage than you and several times more brains, nitwit.

I'll use it however I want, sissy.

Fine. It just means you cannot make an argument and resort to pointless buzzwords and graphics. It also means you lack imagination and are a poor speller, nitwit.

The reason you can't get a debate is because you have no positions and that's because you have no values. Your entire political posture consists of "At least we're not republicans", "Bush is a hate monger", "Bush just wants tax cuts for the rich" and the rest of that bullshit.

Read my posts again dumbass. I never said any of those things and certainly never used them as my arguments. My posts have been clear and my arguments have been precisely put in every case. I have used reason and sound arguments. You have only used bigotry, insincere cant and stupid buzzwords, nitwit.

Get it? You have no positions nor proposals of your own. You're like a whiny bitch sitting in the passenger seat screaming "WE'RE LOST! WE'RE LOST".

Get lost, sissy... or I should say "Skirt wearer"

EL OH fucking EL, moron. Your delusion knows no bounds.

I have no more time for nitwits, nitwit.

LG
03-14-2007, 02:12 PM
You gotta play more computer games dude!

Or maybe you should play a little less. There's a whole word out there.

LG
03-14-2007, 04:52 PM
To the neocons:

guyone
03-14-2007, 06:07 PM
You're all so violent. I think you need to look into that.

LG
03-15-2007, 10:10 AM
You're all so violent. I think you need to look into that.

We're not violent. We're just not into taking any more crap.

A violent streak is curable, in any case. Sadly for you and your buddies, stupidity is not.

Have a nice day.