PDA

View Full Version : What do you use when you don't have a ...

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 11:05 PM
... condom?

Of course, I speak of shoving things up your own ass (my specialty!). After 5 years of fucking yourself, you eventually get tired of cleaning the mess off of your various toys. Sometimes I use a rubber glove or a wal mart bag. A wal mart bag is not my favorite thing as it causes discomfort for me.

Any recommendations?

Vala,

elo
03-12-2007, 11:08 PM
You don`t have to clean up the mess when you do an enema before sticking things up your ass.

Always love to hear when someone is so passionate about ANAL.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Well, you do if you use vaseline for lube.

Thanks for the compliment.

Vala,

elo
03-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Why do you use vaseline?There are lubes on water basic.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 11:13 PM

Because it's cheaper and more discreet than buying actual lube.

Vala,

MonsieurValentine
03-12-2007, 11:15 PM
this is some corny ass shit.

elo
03-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Discreeter?STAND UP FOR YOUR ANAL-RIGHTS!!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Omg lol at wal mart bag...that should of been in that song Redneck Women...sorry not to make fun of you..just extremely funny.

Legend
03-12-2007, 11:21 PM
WTF

MonsieurValentine
03-12-2007, 11:22 PM
WTF

seriously.

rvince
03-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Any recommendations?

Make sure you have enough condoms at home?

elo
03-12-2007, 11:30 PM
This thread is a subtopic of ANAL-SCIENCE.NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT!!!lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 11:32 PM
This thread is a subtopic of ANAL-SCIENCE.NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT!!!lol Umm if a guy was wanting to sleep with me and pulled out a Wal Mart bag for a condom.......umm you do the math how most would react :lol:

dan_yearsgone83
03-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Obviously you'd be impressed that I was an expert at saving money (and probably would leave me with blue balls.)

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Obviously you'd be impressed that I was an expert at saving money (and probably would leave me with blue balls.) :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd think I was having sex with a bum

hwbs
03-12-2007, 11:41 PM
i hate toys...just my 360 :wink:

CuriousChocolateThaiGuy
03-13-2007, 12:52 AM
Whatever your excuse is for not keeping condoms on hand why not use a thick juicy kiobassa sausage or a nice hard cucumber with dimples...just throw it away when your done.

But I gotta ask ... don't you shower anyways after you fuck yourself ??? Just use your toy in the shower. Kill two birds with one stone.

blackmagic
03-13-2007, 01:14 AM

ezed
03-13-2007, 05:53 AM
This thread is a subtopic of ANAL-SCIENCE.NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT!!!lol Umm if a guy was wanting to sleep with me and pulled out a Wal Mart bag for a condom.......umm you do the math how most would react :lol:

But what if it was a Hefty Bag Cinch Sak?

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 06:36 AM
Discreeter?STAND UP FOR YOUR ANAL-RIGHTS!!!

Yeah, I just can't get around people giving me "The look" when buying KY or something like that so that's why I usually go for vaseline.

Omg lol at wal mart bag...that should of been in that song Redneck Women...sorry not to make fun of you..just extremely funny.

That's a good one. I can just hear it now... No problem, no offense taken.

Whatever your excuse is for not keeping condoms on hand why not use a thick juicy kiobassa sausage or a nice hard cucumber with dimples...just throw it away when your done.

But I gotta ask ... don't you shower anyways after you fuck yourself ??? Just use your toy in the shower. Kill two birds with one stone.

Because usually, the sausage has to be frozen and that's not the most pleasant thing in the world, to shove something cold up your ass. Cucumber, maybe I'll try it. I never could find the ideal sized one, they're either too big or too small.

Yes, I do bathe afterwards, vaseline is pretty hard to clean off, you have to put some effort into wiping it off, it just doesn't wash off really. I fuck myself in the bath sometimes but not everytime, sometimes the soapy water gets in my ass and REALLY irritates my internals.

And to who ever mentione

Vala,

peggygee
03-13-2007, 06:53 AM

Because it's cheaper and more discreet than buying actual lube.

Vala,

Sweety, haven't we talked about this.

http://lubery.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory= 486

And if you don't want to or are unable to buy lube on the Net, go to
a CVS, Walgreen's etc.

It's must be rough being a tranny in training if you have to be on D/L
about buying lube.

:roll:

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 07:29 AM
Yes, we have discussed it, I remember.

It's just now I'm prioritizing money for my transition, pleasure is a side issue right now.

Plus, I have 3 or so jars of vaseline right now, I thought it would be better to use them up then let them go to waste.

Vala,

SarahG
03-13-2007, 07:40 AM
-deleted-

olite71
03-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Obviously you'd be impressed that I was an expert at saving money (and probably would leave me with blue balls.) :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd think I was having sex with a bum

What if it were a Nieman Marcus bag?

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:40 AM

What if it were a Nieman Marcus bag? He could of easily of gotten that out of a dumpster :lol: :? :wink: