PDA

View Full Version : okay i only have 2 stars.

signupjustforthis
03-11-2007, 06:17 AM
is it cuz i dont have a pic?

Should i really post a picture than you would be nice to me? :o

LoadedRevolver66
03-11-2007, 06:23 AM
No, dude. It's because you're a junior poster.

signupjustforthis
03-11-2007, 06:47 AM
oooh you are such a charmer, dude.

I am not a dude, btw.

LoadedRevolver66
03-11-2007, 07:03 AM

I am not a dude, btw.

I am sorry for calling you a 'dude,' signupjustforthis. The only reason I did that was because I saw no picture and my mind just saw you as a chaser rather than a real Angel.

My sincerest apologies, signupjustforthis. The only reason you have two stars is because you haven't posted more. The more posts you make, the more stars you get. I'm not quite sure about the numbers but that's basically how it works.

Once again, sorry for calling you a dude. If I knew different, I wouldn't have said that. But I didn't, so I'm sorry.

LoadedRevolver66
03-11-2007, 07:09 AM
"I am a t girl if there is any confusion."

Oh God, I just read this after posting my apology. I feel like an idiot now, seeing as how reading your signature could have solved a few problems in the first place. But I didn't. Once again, I'm truly sorry for having offended you. The 'dude' comment was just my own stupidity. Forgive me??! :oops:

blackmagic
03-11-2007, 07:20 AM

I am not a dude, btw.

:shock: that surprised me ill admit that

signupjustforthis
03-11-2007, 08:02 AM
"I am a t girl if there is any confusion."

Oh God, I just read this after posting my apology. I feel like an idiot now, seeing as how reading your signature could have solved a few problems in the first place. But I didn't. Once again, I'm truly sorry for having offended you. The 'dude' comment was just my own stupidity. Forgive me??! :oops:

oh my god, its fine. I am sorry. I guess i should post my pic. =p