PDA

View Full Version : Everyone needs some R&R

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Today I am kicking back. I have been in my Victoria's Secret Pink pj's all day and I dont plan on getting out of them, lol. Take a nice bubble bath, paint my toe nails and give my self a facial. Although I think I might run to Starbucks in a bit in my pj's lol. I need something nice to drink, what should I get?

TomSelis
03-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Doesn't really matter, bring me one back too, kay babe?

specialk
03-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Today I am kicking back. I have been in my Victoria's Secret Pink pj's all day and I dont plan on getting out of them, lol. Take a nice bubble bath, paint my toe nails and give my self a facial. Although I think I might run to Starbucks in a bit in my pj's lol. I need something nice to drink, what should I get?

Get naked!!! I'll give you a bubble bath, paint your toe nails, and give you a facial..... :oops: I'm sorry Julie I was thinking out loud :oops:

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:51 AM
LOL

Rory
03-11-2007, 02:17 AM

generalization: girls & TSs smell good in their PJs when they haven't showered that day.

I was standing behind two girls today in their PJs at a deli, and they smelled a little heady but still sweet and good. Would probably have taken a big step back if there was a guy looking unshowered.

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 02:21 AM
I havent showered yet today but like I said I am taking a bath later, I cant wash my hair I had my color done yesterday and its super light light blond. Look at me posting like crazy today I feel like Kelly Shore lol.

Kriss
03-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Look at me posting like crazy today I feel like Kelly Shore lol.

I did wonder if she had hi-jacked your profile or just appropriated some photos from your myspace(I'm such a bitch).

Rory
03-11-2007, 02:28 AM
I havent showered yet today but like I said I am taking a bath later, I cant wash my hair I had my color done yesterday and its super light light blond. Look at me posting like crazy today I feel like Kelly Shore lol.

you probably won't be posting like this come monday though. (not that it's a bad thing kelly does--diff'rent strokes..)

i've got a serious question for you: how often do you wash your hair?

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 03:31 AM
Ok, I just got back from Starbucks. I got a Grande coffee with non-fat milk and a Venti black iced tea with lemonade that I put in the frigr for later, lol. Then I stopped at Mac D’s and got my dog some chicken nuggets they are his favorite, lol. Here is a pic of my baby

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 03:36 AM

you probably won't be posting like this come monday though. (not that it's a bad thing kelly does--diff'rent strokes..)

i've got a serious question for you: how often do you wash your hair?

I wash my hair everyday, although I am advised not to because it can dry it out. I just like how it feels when its fresh. I use Aveda Blue Malva it keeps my color nice and light, its a toning shampoo. I do a conditioning treatment once a week to make sure it doesnt get to dry. I am not a natural blond. My natural hair color is dark brown almost black. I am Caucasian/Irish, I have very light skin with freckles although I do tan, so with my skin tone you would never know that my hair is not natural.

luv4Tgirls
03-15-2007, 03:13 AM
Hey Julie,
Hope you had a good day relaxing and drinking Starbuck's. I want to say I have this great image of you in your pink jammys. :) Plus your lazy day rambles are better than Kelly's any day. :roll:

NYTSJulie
03-15-2007, 04:57 AM
Hey Julie,
Hope you had a good day relaxing and drinking Starbuck's. I want to say I have this great image of you in your pink jammys. :) Plus your lazy day rambles are better than Kelly's any day. :roll:

Thank you dear lol...........kisses