PDA

View Full Version : ...

Fox
03-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Haha, sweet. I just recently got in contact with some old high school friends I lost contact with. It's really cool when it's as if nothing has changed even though years have passed.

Maybe I'm slow on the uptake, but would you mind explaining to one more black guy what the balloons were for exactly? >.>

Fox
03-10-2007, 10:08 PM
lol oh. Sounds trippy. :p

Kabuki
03-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself, and just be you Leora.

Ecstatic
03-11-2007, 01:52 AM
Sounds like a great time, Leora. Glad you were able to reconnect with your old friend. I know it can be a bit unnerving since you've transitioned, and not all will understand and you might not want them to know altogether, but sounds like she was very cool with it.

As for the nitrous, I remember the stuff used to be very popular back in the 70s. People would get those tanks and pass balloons around, and some would even attach masks to the tanks. That could be dangerous. Nitrous isn't harmful per se, but you can suffocate for lack of oxygen if you don't get a proper mix. I knew these two guys who roomed together, and one day one of them came home to find the other passed out on the floor, mask on, nearly turning blue. He pulled the mask off just in time to save the kid's life. That's some scary shit. But balloons are harmless and fun.

SkyTwo
03-11-2007, 02:07 AM
But... what was the band? The only show I've seen that was followed by a huge nitrous blowout was Eugene Onegin. :lol: