PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed?

katieftv
03-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Asian girls all favour a small patch of hair above their cocks some not so small, few are completely shaved. I just wondered why :?

Vala_TS
03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
It's an Asian thing. Asians are mostly hairless so having lots of pubic hair is seen as a good thing.

Vala,

luv4Tgirls
03-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Hair, No Hair Asian girls are hotties :peanutbutter

signupjustforthis
03-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Well, i just don't know how to shave all of those hair.

gummi baer
03-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Perhaps the stubble-burn of asian hair is less tolerable to them working girls. Kinda like being poked by little needles. :roll:

wendy48088
03-10-2007, 10:00 PM
* Deleted *

ronaldo73
03-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Very cute girls,but so small diks :cry:

cedricvincent
03-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Small dicks???
What about those asian ladyboys :

Coroner
03-10-2007, 11:40 PM
man, u french ppl are fucking strange :lol:

katieftv
03-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Ok some of you have gone a bit off topic here. :roll:

My post was simply an observation on the number or should I say the vast majority of Asian ladies I have seen who have retained pubic hair. Asian ladies have anything from a small (a la triangle) to quite an hairy bush of pubic hair and in some cases beyond what I would term pubic hair.

There could of cause be many different reasons for this hair retention which some of you have suggested. In the US and UK it seems most TGs and even GGs have turned to a shaved if not highly trimmed bush. Personaly I like to see either completely shaven or the little triangle which is nice and looks so fem.

Wendy I like you thoughts on this and would like to think the reason given is the reason most retain pubic hair. Also thank you for the kind comments re my pic. Being a TV in the English sense of the world (not on hormones nor had any surgery etc) a girl has to make the most of her errrrmm "natural assests" Many people comment on my legs well there you go a leggy pic. BTW Wendy you look very natural and fem whithout reverting to the less is more look, well done.

stogiebear
03-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Asian girls all favour a small patch of hair above their cocks some not so small, few are completely shaved. I just wondered why :?

Hi Katie... I absolutely agree with you...

(BTW - I've been with the girl in the pic that you posted and she is an affectionate and skilled lover, but I did insist she shave off the Michael Jackson before we got to it!)

Saw her last night actually, in Cascades, when I went to pick up my favourite squeeze and she still looks hot despite the absurd hip alterations!

And to the poster who said that they all have small cocks... You've obviously never been here!

stogiebear
03-11-2007, 12:13 PM
...and just to prove a point about cock size... This was taken a few hours ago at my place outside Bangkok...

Actually - this particular girl disproves Kaitie's original point about grooming, but she's in a minority of girls that takes care of themselves 'down there!'

It's a personal preference but I wish they would all shave or at least trim their pubic hairs. much more feminine that way.

By the way - one reason why they don't is because of the pain and scratching they feel when they do do it and they already have enough feminine features just by being Asian so shearing the hedge probably doesn't seem necessary. jsut a thought...